Located in Zhabeshi, Ciuri’s Guesthouse provides a garden. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Every room comes with a shared bathroom with a shower, while some rooms here will provide you with a balcony and others also provide guests with mountain views.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.
- Wonderful and generous family, lovely place to stay
- Staff was very friendly and helpful.Dinner and breakfast delicious and big.One of the best places where we stayed in Georgia.Svan people.
- Everything was perfect. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The dinner and breakfast were excellent. The family was fun and friendly. The dog Badu a one year old but massive! Caucasian Sheep Dog was super friendly. But the best part… best shower in Georgia. Bar none.
- amazing place,good people, tasty food. everything was the best
- Really nice host. Great food, amazing yogurt for breakfast. Shower outside the room but big, clean and modern. Different soaps and shampoo, hot water.
Rooms Zhabeshi is located in Zhabeshi. The property has ski-to-door access and a ski school, as well as a bar and a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at Rooms Zhabeshi.
No reviews yet.
Located in Zhabeshi, Fafo features a garden. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Selected rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.
- Just over the stream in the center of town. I dropped a pin on Google maps so hopefully its easier to find. Enjoyed beers on the deck and conversions over dinner. Bring your own coffee.
- The dinner spread was amazing. Exactly what hungry hikers needed! Fafo is so nice and the stay was very comfortable.
- Fafo pronounced Papo was perhaps the most hardworking and nicest host we met in our time in the region. She was very amenable to our schedule, asking us at what time we preferred dinner and breakfast, and serving it right on time this was not true of some other guesthouses in the area who operate on their own schedule, and late.This is a very nice place and I am glad I wound up here. Wifi is good, water pressure is good, hot water is good, Fafo is excellent.
- This was a great stay. The owner is very friendly and made some delicious food for dinner and breakfast. It is a simple place but the bathroom facilities are brand new and the rooms are comfortable. It is excellent value for money and has great views.
- The hosts are amazing. Cannot wait to come back here again.
Located in Zhabeshi, Guesthouse Tanano/Dodo features a shared lounge, garden and free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Every room has an electric tea pot and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a stovetop.
- I would seriously come here again just for the food. We had a whole spread of so many Georgian dishes and were served cake and tea upon our arrival. At breakfast the next day she gave us bags without us even asking and insisted we fill them for lunch that day. The rooms are clean and the bathroom has a huge hot water tank. Dodo literally hung a hammock for me after we had cake. It would be silly for you to stay anywhere else.
- We hike from Mestia to Dabeshi and so warm to welcome by them after long walk, we booked it very last minute in the evening after we arrived Dabeshi so their room ran out but Dodo and Tanano decided to let us stay in their family master room by changing new bedsheet and everything! First time having dinner and breakfast with all the guests, they have blood revenge tower too, Tanano send us back to Mestia with some cost after we decided to give up on second trek. They have a garden with types of fruits tree, lovely cute friendly Dodo, she speak English really well!
- The hosts were amazingly warmhearted. The food was so delicious and varied more than anywhere else. After our first night, the weather was terrible with heavy rain and thunderstorm. We tried to walk for about 45min, turned around and the host welcomed us back with joy! They even let us dry our clothes in their private rooms. Thus, we also enjoyed our second night very much. I would like to express my deepest thanks to the family!
- Nice area in the garden with hammocks, host were helpful and guesthouse had good localization, especially if somebody is doing Mestia Ushguli trekking. Hosts understand both english and russian.
- Dodo and her family are increadibly hospitable and both dinner and breakfast were delicious and enough the feed the double amount of guests.The house comes with a garden, which is great to hang out and relax. Thank you for having me! .
Guest House Malkhaz Niguriani
Guest House Malkhaz Niguriani is located in Zhabeshi. The property provides ski-to-door access and a ski school, as well as a garden and a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain units at the guesthouse also provide guests with a seating area.Guests at Guest House Malkhaz Niguriani will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zhabeshi, like skiing.
- It is literally the last house in the village in about 10km after mestia, pure wilderness around, with huge yeard.. if you do not like overcrouded places and have a car this is a place to go
- Super guesthouse, the family is very welcoming and friendly. The children are adorable and willing to play volleyball or anything else, a super moment !The view from the house is lovely with the mountain behind!I highly recommend this place for your stay at Zhabeshi during your 1st part of trail between Mestia and Ushguli.For a total of 50 GEL per person you will get the night, the dinner and the breakfast, you can even take some of the breakfast food to bring with you for lunch. Florian.
- When I was walking Zhabeshi towards guesthouse, very cute boy son of owner of guesthouse came to pick me up. When I left there I forgot my headlight in the guesthouse, they brought it to Mestia, it was really helpful.Location was coast of village. Beautiful view.
- , ! . . .
- Man hat sich wie zu Hause gefhlt. Die Familie ist super nett, das Essen sehr lecker, die Betten super bequem und die Duschen genau dass was man nach einen langen Wandertag braucht. Ein absoluter Hammer ist der selbstgemachte Yogurt und das sonstige Essen was viel aus eigenen Produkten hergestellt wird. Die Kinder sprechen gut Englisch und ansonsten ist die Kommunikation auch kein Problem.
Guest House Tengo
Guest House Tengo is located in Zhabeshi and has a garden and a terrace.At the guesthouse rooms have a shared bathroom.
- This was the best accommodation we had in our 4 day trek, amazing location, the most welcoming and kind owners, the food was genuinely the best I had in my whole trip to Georgia, I even got to help milk the cows. It was clean, warm at night as they provided radiators, and the bathroom had hot water. I couldnt have asked for a better place to stay.I will 1000 stay there again when I come back to Zhabeshi.
- Wonderful place with wonderful host and delicious food. Unique experience.
- Real experience with great food and nice people. I can recommend this accommodation as one of my best experience with life in Georgia
- Probably the best experience we had during our journey. The whole family was nice and we really felt like at home. Food was also absolutely amazing!
- Best guest house we experienced during the 4day trek MestiaUshguli. The landlord is super nice and always willing to help. The food was just amazing! Overall the rooms and the bathroom are clean. Very good price. We highly recommend this place to stay overnight.
Guest House in Zhabeshi Lali
Guest House in Zhabeshi Lali has a shared lounge and a garden in Zhabeshi. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.The guesthouse provides some accommodations with garden views, and rooms come with an electric tea pot.Guests at Guest House in Zhabeshi Lali can enjoy a continental or a kosher breakfast.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding, and car rental is available at the accommodation.
- Lali is very very nice and welcoming.She is a sweetheart.Her food was great.We enjoyed our stay at her guesthouse, with her and her animals Balu the dog, cows, horses, sheeps, ducks, chickens.
- Host Lali was motherly and made sure we were fed well. The food was homely and delicious. The rooms were decent and super worth it for its price. There was hot showers as well.
- Lali was an amazing host. She made sure we were comfortable and veryyyyy well fed. The hot shower and super cozy bed were essential after arriving cold and wet.
- Nice guesthouse at the edge of village. Hot water shower and clean bathroom. Lali prepared us really tasty food and plenty of it. We had a great stay and enjoyed the company of Lali and Baloo!
- Lali gave us a warm welcome and did everything to make us feel at home!
Zuriko Kakhiani’s Guest House
Located in Zhabeshi, Zuriko Kakhiani’s Guest House has a shared lounge, garden and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guesthouse, rooms have a terrace with a mountain view. Rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot, while some rooms have a balcony and others also feature garden views. At Zuriko Kakhiani’s Guest House, the rooms include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Zuriko Kakhiani’s Guest House will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zhabeshi, like skiing.
- Nice and friendly host with good English knowledge
- Very nice family, excellent food and comfortable and clean rooms.
- Great location, in the center of the village. The room was clean, big and comfortable. The bathrooms are shared, clean and in good shapeGreat breakfast!
- Beautiful guesthouse in the little village Zhabeshi. It is a really relaxing place to stay after a days walking, there is a hammock in the garden to read your book and look out over the view. Friendly hosts and a lot of animals, a great break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Very warm and helpful hostess and nice renovated rooms with wooden floors. Bathroom and toilet were also good and outside on a balcony. Nice food after a day of hiking and good breakfast.
Givi Kakhiani’s Guesthouse
Located in Zhabeshi, Givi Kakhiani’s Guesthouse has a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and currency exchange for guests.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zhabeshi, like skiing.
- We appreciate the sincere hospitality of the hosts. We feel well taken care of. We also like the dinner and breakfast prepared for us.
- One of the most clean guesthouse of Svaneti. The owner is kind and respectful. We bought dinner there and weve been loaded of nice food. Highly recommended
- An absolute spotless home. Its has an excellent space for dining for dinner and breakfast.
- We stayed here after a days hiking. The food was exceptional and the bedroom was one of the most lush and comfy we have stayed in! The bathroom was clean but outdoors, which is worth remembering in winter. There was also just one bathroom, which for a full guesthouse can get busy. It looks like the family is expanding the property so this could change soon! Really recommend this place, a lovely warm and social atmosphere and great retreat after a day out.
- Very nice peopleThe food is great!The rooms are big, clean and comfortableWe very recommend this guesthouse
Guest House Tavaduri
One of our best sellers in Mestia! Located in Mestia, 6 miles from Museum of History and Ethnography, Guest House Tavaduri has accommodations with a bar, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area.Guests at Guest House Tavaduri can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at the accommodation.Mikhail Khergiani House Museum is 8 miles from Guest House Tavaduri.
- The owner of the Guest House is a very kind and helpful women. The meal is excellent. Strongly recommend to pay for dinners if you want to taste a Georgian kitchen. Nice location. You can ski down from Tetnuldi to the house door.
- Very welcoming atmosphere, the lady host is super nice, very hostpitable. Dinner and breakfast were very tasty. Theres a lot of space here, the garden and porch are great for relaxing after a long day of walking. This Guesthouse is huge, youll find a place to sleep for sure.
- The woman was nice. She have a shop as well, very helpful for the hike. The location is on the trail, easy to find. The price is even cheaper than in Mestia. Everything was perfect for our first day in the hike.
- The guesthouse was located right on the main hiking trail to Ushguli. Clean rooms and hot water …. what more can you ask for.And a great price on Booking.com.
- The owner is a very nice person !We took a dinner and a breakfast and the food was so good. The home made honey is delicious !
Looking for: Best Hotels in Zhabeshi