York Harbor Inn
Across the street from York Harbor Beach in beautiful York Harbor, Maine, near many waterfront attractions, this historic, oceanfront inn features comfortable rooms and an award-winning restaurant.York Harbor Inn is made up of 5 separate buildings with guestrooms that range from simple to luxurious. Select guestrooms boast jetted tubs, fireplaces and heated floors.After a restful night’s sleep at the York Harbor Inn, guests can begin the day with a free continental breakfast. For lunch and dinner, the inn’s Ship’s Cellar Pub serves local seafood and regional cuisine, along with an extensive wine list.
- While there is a fairly busy road between the property and the ocean, the room had a view, was spectacularly clean and had a working fireplace an unexpected bonus!We ate dinner in the pub because potential high winds made eating outdoors impossible. The large plastic divider in the middle of room made it possible to engage with a couple celebrating their 30th anniversary. I think they handled everything Covid pretty well. Breakfast was called grab and go but DONT! You will be served your coffee or tea in a paper cup and a premade breakfast sandwich which was hot and delicious at 730am.
- Exceptional staff in all areas of York Harbor Inn.
- breakfast excellent and so generous. The staff and management AWESOME ! . Our roomssuperior ! We could not have asked for a better stay 4 all the way ! Thanks to all who made our stay such a blessing !
- Loved the location across the street from the ocean. The inn was quaint and relaxing especially in the pub area with the fireplace and live music. Overall a nice place.
- Very friendly staff, lovely setting, and delicious cookies at the front desk.
Best Western York Inn
Relax in the indoor swimming pool at this Maine hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are also available. York Beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room at the Best Western York Inn has a cable TV and a refrigerator. They are decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. A coffee maker is also included.There is an on-site fitness center and a business center at the York Best Western Inn. Daily newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk. There is also a meeting space.The Kittery Outlets are a 10-minute drive away. Mount Agamenticus is 10 miles away, and offers a variety of outdoor activities including hiking.
- I like the heated pool. A night swim before ending the night from the beach is perfect. The exit doors are closer to the parking lot so you can park closer iys just that youll have to take the stairs. And it is really soundproof. You can even barely hear that someone was knocking on your door. It was a descent stay and its 10mins away from the beach, theres restaurants and lobster stores nearby and maybe few minutes to Kittery Outlet. Theres free wifi and few cable channels.
- Bed comfy. Bathroom had plenty of towels and clean.
- I wish there was more options for food. COVID19 is a really annoying.
- We liked that the expectations for safety considering the covid pandemic were in pace and reasonable.
- All was clean, fridge was cold, coffee was hot. Easy access and fit our needs.
York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
One of our top picks in York. Offering an indoor pool, a hot tub and a business center, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is located in York.Rooms here will provide you with a private bathroom with shower or bath, flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning. Extras include a desk, hairdryer and linen.At Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham you will find a 24-hour front desk and a sundry shop. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The property is 3.7 mi from Kittery Outlets and 4.3 mi from York’s Wild Kingdom. Portland International Jetport Airport is 39 mi away.
- The breakfast was better than expected compared to staying in other hotels. We were very pleased. The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
- Tammy was absolutely amazing!! We looked forward to seeing her on her work days. The double queen suite was nice, but we would have loved a chair in the room. They did a good job working with the COVID requirements to keep everyone safe.
- The location is great. We have been here 3 separate times and the guy at check in always remembers us. Beds are super clean and comfortable.
- Location 10 minute drive from short sands and long sands beach in york. 5 minute drive to shoppes at kittery. Farmers market and chinese restaurant right outside. Has indoor jacuzzi and pool. Continental breakfast had alot of options. It was a good place for my family and I to stay in for a few days
- The location and parking were awesome. The staff iare always friendly and efficient. We reserve rooms here several times a year…..we love it
Union Bluff Hotel
In York Beach, Maine, these oceanfront accommodations are steps from the beach and views of the Atlantic Ocean can be enjoyed from select rooms. The property features free Wi-Fi.Union Bluff Hotel provides guests 2 on-site dining options. The Union Grill serves a menu with omelets, pancakes and more for breakfast and the dinner menu is inspired by seafood. The Bluff Pub has light-fare and drinks.Each room at Hotel Union Bluff includes a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. Select rooms have ocean views with a shared balcony or patio.The Cape Neddick Lighthouse is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- The property is well kept,EXTREMELY clean,staff are amazing,especially Georgie,and Kate.
- Location was fantastic and view was great. Although warmer weather was over, we still had the opportunity to sit outside on our balcony and enjoy the view. After an excellent dinner at the Bluff Pub, went for a walk on the beach then settled in and watched the replay of the Masters.
- Loved our room felt so warm and cozy with a beautiful view of Short Sands. Property was clean and beautiful inside and out. Staff was friendly and helpful with recommendations. Cannot wait to return!
- The deck beautiful viewQuick service when neededNo service when that was our choiceCheerful, helpful staffGood foodEasy access to oceanLovely grassy area outside
- Perfect weekend. On the ocean with slot to do in the area.
The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House
Located in the Nubble Lighthouse neighborhood of York Beach, 350 feet from Long Sands Beach and 2,450 feet from Short Sands Beach, The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House is 1,300 feet from the York Beach village center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a private outdoor seating area and partial ocean views for your convenience. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The reception lounge is located in the main building, The Carriage House. There is a shared lounge at the property, a terrace, a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot tub.Ogunquit is 6.5 mi away. Portsmouth city center is 13 mi from The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House, while Hampton is 25 mi away. Portsmouth International Airport-PSM is 16 mi from the property.
- Price was good considering it was walking distance to the ocean. We didnt expect a lot and while the room was not exceptional it was very good for the price and location. Excellent value.
- Owner was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, 5 minute walk to Long Sands Beach, the down town area!
- I requested a room on the 1st floor because my wife is handicapped and there is no elevator. The girl cheerfully changed it from the 2nd to the 1st floor. There was only 1 step. We could deal with that.
- Was greeted by a very pleasant and helpful staff. Spacious, clean, tastefully set up accommodations. Two beaches, shops, and restaurants all within few minutes walking distance away.
- The woman who checked us in was absolutely wonderful. This was our second stay and we were wishing they were opened after October! But the woman I wish I knew her name sorry said there may be a new place opening up soon! Will definitely come next year because this is our go to place! Thank you!
Offering an on-site seasonal restaurant and bar, Stones Throw is located in York Beach, Maine. Guests at the property can enjoy ocean views from the property. Free WiFi access is offered.Each room has a TV, air conditioning and heating. There is also a refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Extras include cable channels. Select rooms feature an ocean view and balcony.At Stones Throw you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Free parking is also offered to lodging guests.Offering easy access to the beaches of York, the inn is just 1,300 feet from Long Sands Beach and 0.7 mi from Nubble Lighthouse. Portland International Airport is 37 mi away.
- The location was perfect! We sat on the deck and looked at the beautiful beach.
- We were across the street from the beach. A great location!
- The location of this property could not be better. You are literally steps away from the beach. They are taking every precaution to keep everyone safe by allowing for a completely contactless experience.
- Oceanview room so close you can smell it, even with the slider closed. Friendly, accommodating staff. Comfy, kingsize bed.
- Dinner and bev were great, not open Tues and Wednesday though.
Atlantic House Inn
Located across the street from Short Sands Beach, this York Beach hotel features an on-site restaurant and suites with a full kitchen. WiFi access is available free of charge.Suites include a washer and dryer. Featuring New England cottage-style décor, the rooms and suites included an private bathroom with hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a balcony.Featuring on-site shopping. Suites have free 24/7 parking, while standard rooms offer parking for a fee.Nubble Lighthouse is 5 minutes’ drive away. York’s Wild Kingdom is 3 minutes’ walk away.
- My now husband and I went away for our honeymoon. The room we stayed in was beautiful as well as the fact that our dogs were able to join us as well. It was a literal 2 minute walk to the beach.
- Our stay was wonderful. Lots of space for us and our little one
- They allowed our dog to stay and the GM ,Dan, was so nice!
- I liked the location being centrally located and walking distance to everything. The GM Dan was kind, courteous and responsive.
- The King suite was incredible! The beach was across the street, and coffee and muffins were on the street level which made it convenient in the morning. All the cute shops where within the same block also.
Located in York Beach, within 650 feet of Short Sands Beach and 2 mi of Nubble Lighthouse, Lynwood Inn features accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace.The rooms at the inn are fitted with a seating area. All rooms at Lynwood Inn have air conditioning and a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around York Beach, like fishing.The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 21 mi from Lynwood Inn.
- The owners were very accommodating and super nice. Although our room was not ready, they let me change out of my work clothes and texted me when it was done. The room was incredibly clean and inviting. It was large and fit a family of five comfortably and even had a small kitchen area. We were bummed we only stayed the one night. I would definitely recommend staying here and stay here again.
- The room was lovely and clean. The staff were accommodating and welcoming. Wish we had an ocean view. Otherwise, it was wonderful.
- Location was great. Loved being in walking distance. Owner and wife very accommodating.
- Todd made us feel right at home right away and was so accommodating! He was such an awesome guy. The location was perfect, Short Sands Beach was right down the road and Long Sands Beach was within walking distance as well. Great price, awesome owner and perfect location!
- Very spacious room, very clean. We had a nice first floor suite with only a few stairs to climb. Hosts were incredibly welcoming and helpful, and very funny.
Inn on the Blues
Set in York, 650 feet from Short Sands Beach, Inn on the Blues offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a bar. The inn has family rooms.All guest rooms in the inn are fitted with a flat-screen TV. At Inn on the Blues all rooms include air conditioning and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 20 mi from the accommodations.
- The convenience of the property location was on point! It was a two minute walk to York Animal Kingdom and less than a minute walk to the center.
- It was clean and beachy modern. The manager was great with accommodating our vehicle truck in their tiny lot.
- The owner and the staff greeted us with a smile and went above and beyond with a couple special request to make our girls weekend extra special. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and accommodated the three of us.
- Cute rooms, comfortable beds, good location,great food
- The location is great, the room was very clean and the staff was accomodating and helpful!
Ogunquit River Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our top picks in Ogunquit. Located next to the Ogunquit River and Wildlife Refuge, this hotel is 1.1 mi from Ogunquit Beach. Complimentary WiFi is available.Guest rooms are fitted with a refrigerator, an iron, and a hair dryer. A bath or shower is also included.Ogunquit River Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection features an outdoor pool and a spa bath. Guests can play lawn croquet or rent a kayak to ride on the river. A continental breakfast that includes homemade waffles is served every morning.Footbridge Beach is 0.9 mi from the inn and the village of Ogunquit is 1.6 mi away.
- The location, the view. The bed was very comfortable, and the bedding was fabulous. Staff was very courteous, and offered a second night at half price, but we already had reservations further up the coast.
- Clean, with a good view of the Sunrise/river and wonderful amenities! Worth coming back!
- Everything was amazing and we loved our stay. Highly recommended
- Rooms were good, clean, comfortable and spacious. Staff very friendly. Looked out over a river inlet with nice views. Only downside is that the continental breakfast was not very good and could use some better items…even like oatmeal.
- The view from our on the top floor facing the river is just magnificent! Worth every single penny just for the view itself. As a young family with two small kids, we greatly value having a large room with two queen sized beds. The beds are large, comfortable and the room is equipped with extra pillows and warm fluffy blanket if you need one to keep yourself warm outside while catching the sunrise or sunset. During this COVID19 pandemic, I really appreciate the staff for making sure that the room is spotless clean especially the bathroom and the carpet. All the linens and towels were nicely wrapped in plastic bags. Theres also a good selection of togo breakfast options at the lobby. Definitely will be back next summer!
Looking for: Best Hotels in York Harbor