Located in Wendlebury, The Lion has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 4-star inn offers luggage storage space. The inn features family rooms.At the inn, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The Lion has certain accommodations with garden views, and all rooms have a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.Oxford is 13 miles from The Lion, while Milton Keynes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 49 miles from the inn.
- These guys are a class act. All the little details were spot on. The food was superb, the service highly professional and the rooms extremely comfortable. I take my hat off to the management for making the operation so smooth. Highly, highly recommended.
- Beautiful clean place, bedding was wonderful, room was a delight to stay in. Would definitely recommend this place and would certainly stay again
- Ideal setting. The feel of a small village, but very close to M40 so ideal for a stopover. Food in the evening was very good and the bar/dining area was warm and welcoming.
- Location was amazing, nice village and great food. A hidden gem in the beautiful nature to relax
- The room size The food The staff Near Bicester Village 10 by taxi
Bicester Hotel, Golf & Spa
Set in 130 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside, 4-star Bicester Hotel is surrounded by 11 lakes, with convenient access to the M40. The property is located 2.5 miles from Bicester Village and free parking is available on-site.Bicester Hotel, Golf & Spa offers a health club with gym, tennis courts and an indoor swimming pool. Poolside facilities include a hydro spa, spa bath, steam rooms, sauna and a solarium.All stylish rooms are en suite, with a widescreen Freeview plasma TV and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms on the ground floor have small patio areas and some have views over the golf course or the designer courtyard garden.The Forest of Wellbeing Beauty Spa has a luxurious hot tub garden. Bicester Hotel has an 18-hole Chesterton Golf Course, in the middle of beautiful countryside.Guest can dine at the Grays Restaurant and enjoy the more informal Portrait Bar for more of a relaxed atmosphere. In the Summer months the hotel features some lovely outdoor terraces to sit and enjoy a cocktail.
- We liked the way the hotel has taken on their responsibilities due to the Covid virus. The impact on guests is hardly noticeable. Business as usual, which is what most guests want. Well done to all the staff.
- Great spa access included within the room price. Beautiful grounds, fantastic meal at the restaurant. Very happy with our stay.
- Lovely area. Hotel spacious. Room very clean. Staff amazing. Our stay was exactly what we were after.
- Restaurant food good as were the staff. Bar staff very helpful
- Room was very clean and the bed so soft and comfortable. The Spa area had plenty of facilities, the best we have seen in a while. With the hotel being situated in the countryside surrounded by a large golf course it was lovely and quiet.
Holiday Inn Express – Bicester
Located in Bicester, Holiday Inn Express – Bicester features a bar. With a restaurant and free private parking, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom.
At the hotel the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Holiday Inn Express – Bicester offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Oxford is 9.9 mi from the accommodations, while Milton Keynes is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 33 mi from Holiday Inn Express – Bicester.
- Everything was clean staff were extremely helpful
- Covid restrictions make breakfast difficult, but was still good and well organised.
- The location was perfect for shopping at Bicester Village. We left the car and walked, it took about 15 mins. Rooms are a good size, really comfortable bed! Everything is lovely and new. Breakfast was great…very COVID friendly. The staff were fantastic!
- Really good breakfast under the circumstances. Much better than others I have been given post Covid. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Everything, it was clean, tidy, immaculate. Staff was very friendly and very helpful
The Kings Arms Hotel
One of our top picks in Bicester. This 17th-century hotel with historic charm has a friendly pub, good-value food and free car parking. It is about 1,150 feet from Bicester Town Train Station.One of Queen Victoria’s sons used to visit the hotel, and the ghost of a Victorian lady is said to haunt it. The popular bar hosts regular entertainment and live music events.Completely refurbished, each of the rooms at the Kings Arms Hotel has an iPod dock, a radio, a telephone, a work desk, a safe and video games. There is also free internet access, a city view and an private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.Bicester Village retail outlet is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- My partner and I stayed at Kings Arms for a weekend. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The location is amazingly close to Bicester Village and is only a 10 minute walk away. If you want to stay for a weekend to do some shopping there, I recommend this hotel for the convenience of the location. Overall we were pleased with our short stay. Breakfast is very basic cereal, milk, juice, coffee or tea, yogurt and toast and some fruits. We werent fussy about this as we were planning on eating at Bicester Village for lunch.
- Lovely overnight stay for the Hero classic car rally. Lovely clean room. Staff very friendly, helpful and welcoming. 15 discount on food and drinks for guests which was great. Plenty of parking and outdoor seating.
- everything excellent breakfast had a really good choice rooms very comfortable and location was exceptional ,with onsite parking
- Location in the middle of town is excellent, staff are really helpful and kind
- Breakfast was great. Wide range of options and cooked to order. Location really good and free carparking for residents.
One of our top picks in Bicester. Located in Bicester, Jacob Plough has a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi.Guests at the inn can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.Guests at Jacob Plough will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bicester, like cycling.Oxford is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Milton Keynes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 46 miles from Jacob Plough.
- Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable. Breakfast was superb. Food for the evening meal was excellent too. Had 2 dogs with us and all staff were great with them!
- Comfortable rooms in quirky property. The Resturant and bar were friendly and welcoming and the food was great.
- Really friendly welcome, nice country pub with a roaring log fire, great atmosphere. Room was spacious and very well appointed, overlooking the front of the pub which is in a culdesac so no traffic noise. Only a five minute stroll from the town centre.
- Character and Charm! The staff was very friendly and the food was great. This was the cozy atmosphere I was looking for while traveling in England.
- Breakfast was the best Ive had.Sausages and bacon were outstanding.Service was beyond good and staff eager to please and friendly.
Almond Tree Hotel
Almond Tree Hotel is set within walking distance of Bicester Village, 0.6 mi from the Bicester North Train Station, 11 mi from Oxford and 19 mi from Milton Keynes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Almond Tree Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Bicester Village retail outlet can be reached in a 20-minutes walk.Northampton is 25 mi from Almond Tree Hotel, while Luton is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 32 mi from Almond Tree Hotel.
- Well presented clean room, decent towels, tea/ coffee making, free WiFi worked
- Nice and comfortable room with everything I needed, close to supermarket and city centre..
- Simple hotel. Comfortable beds. Great price and lovely breakfast
- The hotel is in a good location for Bicester town centre and not too far from a railway station. It is very clean and comfortable, simply but tastefully decorated and generally excellent value for money. The staff are very polite, friendly and helpful. Will certainly consider staying there again during future visits to the area.
- Ideal for a 1 night stop on my way home after dropping someone off at Heathrow.
Holiday Inn Oxford
Conveniently located right next to the Park and Ride service into Oxford’s City Center, this Holiday Inn offers modern rooms with mini fridges and satellite TV.Each room at Holiday Inn Oxford includes a private bathroom and in-room movies. Guests can make use of a stereo and tea/coffee facilities.The stylish Junction Restaurant serves full English breakfasts, as well as a varied menu throughout the day. There is a bright, outdoor terrace for dining. Guests can also relax with drinks in the cocktail lounge.Keep up your fitness routine in the hotel’s mini-gym.Free parking is provided, and Blenheim Palace is a 10-minute drive away. The famous Ashmolean Museum is less than 10 minutes’ drive away, along with Oxford’s ancient colleges.
- the breakfast was good and the accommodation was excellent
- I have stayed here several times. Great staff, great accommodation
- Great location with free parking and easy bus or taxi access to Oxford.Beds were comfortable and housekeeping kept the property clean.
- Spacious, clean bedroom. Nice lobby and breakfast area, with some delicious fresh baked bread at breakfast time. Helpful and friendly staff at front desk.
- Very clean and good choice at breakfast. Staff were very helpful. Close to park and ride
Remont Oxford Hotel
Just 2 miles from Oxford city center, the Remont Oxford Hotel offers modern 4-star guest house accommodations. It has a garden and terrace. Free public parking and free Wi-Fi are available.Rooms at the Remont Oxford Hotel all have an private bathroom with a shower, double glazing, a bed with a Simba Hybrid® Mattresses and a work desk. They also include complimentary tea and coffee facilities and mineral water. Some rooms have sofas and baths. The hotel also features 2 communal lounge areas.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast, including hot and cold items. A number of restaurants and Oxford’s Summertown shopping district are within 10 minutes’ walk.A bus route to the city center passes the hotel. Oxford University colleges, the Bodleian Library and the Ashmolean Museum are all within 2 miles. The Remont Oxford is 10 minutes’ drive from the M40 motorway, providing easy access to London and Birmingham.
- Covid secure.. Lovely boutique style hotelComfortable beds, spotlessly clean, and staff are fantastic.. very impressedBreakfast was first class served to us by 2 freindly and efficient staff. loads of parking.
- The staff were amazing , polite and helpful, problems solved immediately
- Stayed here previously and consistently great standards all round.
- Quiet location and easy to find, but a bit out of the way if you are in Oxford for seeing the sites. Perfectly acceptable for business travelers. Nice complimentary tea, coffee, snacks and water in the room. Staff was also very friendly and helpful. We checked out before breakfast was to be served, but were still offered unprompted anything we could manage from the kitchen as a cold breakfast.
- Location was fantastic, staff extremely friendly and helpful, and the bed was heavenly!
Located in Brill, 12 miles from Oxford, The Pointer has a restaurant and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The Pointer has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was wonderful. Breakfast included was amazing.
- Lovely staff. Beds comfy and lovely room. Good facilities for dog and bedding and bowl provided. Nice touches including bloody Marys, barocca and paracetamol available at breakfast!
- Spotlessly clean, modern and well furnished. Staff were very friendly and attentive and went the extra mile to look after me including bringing lots of bottled water when there was a mains supply disruption in the morning. Food absolutely delicious! Mix your own complimentary Bloody Mary at breakfast were a great idea, shame I was driving!My dog was well catered for comfy and clean pet bed, water and feeding bowls provided together with complimentary bonios.
- Cool quirky location. We stayed here for a shopping visit to Bicester village the next day.Arrived just after 5pm. We called ahead to order our food. Drinks ordered then dinner aerived swifty. Lovely Gammon. Real homely feeling pud. Accommodation across the road. Room was excellent size, bathroom lovely. Incredibly well priced and wed definately recommend and stay again. Hot at night but a fan in the room was useful. Comfy, cosy and quiet. Brekkie was a nice touch along with the water outside the room.
- Clean beautiful rooms , would stay again And again
Budini b&b in Oxford features 4-star accommodations with a restaurant. Around 2.6 miles from University of Oxford, the property is also 2.2 miles away from Somerville College and offers free WiFi. Pitt Rivers Museum is 2.3 miles away and St Benet’s Hall is 2.3 miles from the hotel.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Every room includes air conditioning, a closet and a flat-screen TV, and certain accommodations at Budini b&b have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served at the property.St Cross College is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Blackfriars Hall is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 39 miles from Budini b&b.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wendlebury