Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit
One of our top picks in Wells. Offering standard rooms and suites, a heated indoor swimming pool, The Hampton Inn and Suites Wells – Ogunquit is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Wells Beach.All rooms feature flat-screen TV’s, desks, single serve tea and coffee maker, telephone with free local calls and complimentary WiFi internet access.Free parking is available. Guests at the Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit can exercise in the fitness center, or relax in our spa tub. A 24-hour business center access and complimentary coffee and tea are offered.Hot breakfast buffet is available daily. Guests in a hurry can take one of the hotel’s On the Run breakfast bags with them.The I-95 interstate is less than 5 minutes’ drive away, and free parking is available. Wells Shopping Plaza is just 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The gentlemen at the counter i believe his mame is Dave he was very informative about stuff around the area. He told us about some good restaurants near by
- The room was clean and sealed. The staff was friendly and helpful. We liked the covid protocols like scheduling the pool and having it to ourselves. Everyone was wearing the their masks. I liked being able to check out with the app.
- Very clean and appreciated the room being sealed until we entered, especially during this pandemic.
- Clean, comfy bed, helpful staff, and the best free breakfast Ive had from a hotel. Try the handpressed peach mango juice! I LOVE this Hampton Inn!
- Every thing was very nice Really liked the local doughnuts
Misty Harbor Resort
Offering an indoor pool and hot tub, Misty Harbor Resort is located in Wells, 1.1 mi away from Wells Beach. Portland is 30 mi away.The air conditioned units feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, coffeemaker, a microwave and a toaster. There is a dining area. A 32″ flat-screen TV is also available. Some units have a scenic view of the marshlands and ocean.Misty Harbor Resort also includes a sauna, a fitness center, a pool deck, an outdoor playground and a barbecue area with picnic tables. Free WiFi is offered.The area is popular for golfing and snorkeling. Ogunquit is 4.3 mi from Misty Harbor Resort, while Kennebunkport is 7.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Great property. Very clean. Larger and roomier than expected. Nice amenities. I really enjoyed my stay. Will definitely book again if Im in the area.
- The apartment was very clean and spacious. A lot of closet and drawer space and the kitchen was well equipped. It was like having a vacation home. Location was good and easy access to restaurants,shops and sightseeing sites.
- Location was close to ocean, stores and restaurants
- Having a fullyequipped kitchen was very nice for a multiday stay, and the TV was hooked up to a streaming system, which was also nice. The location was very convenient, and the staff was efficient and friendly.
- Facilites were impeccable. Room exceeded all beach accomadations I have visited in 30 years on the coast of Maine. I will be back to visit your incredible property and customer service professionals.
The Beach Rose Inn
One of our top picks in Wells. Just 3 minutes’ drive from the beach, the Beach Rose Inn is located in Wells, Maine. Free WiFi access is available and free coffee and tea are served each morning.A flat-screen satellite TV and a refrigerator are included in each air-conditioned guest room.Free parking is available to all guests at the Beach Rose Inn.Numerous shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk of the inn. Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge is 3.5 mi away and Drakes Island is only 3.1 mi away.
- Room was comfortable, clean and spacious. My sister came to visit me and we upgraded to a larger unit. They made the transition from room to room effortless! I will definitely be back.
- Great Value! Cute little apartment/condo. Not far from Wells Beach at all.
- Feels very homey. Been there several times before. Shelly always helpful and makes you feel so welcome.
- Very Good value Sheila is a very nice hostess/owner!
- Very cute and old fashion. Super convenient with a lot of parking. The staff was so nice and helpful!
Coast Village Inn and Cottages
This Wells hotel offers free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator. Wells Beach and York Community College is one mile away.Cable TV and a work desk are featured in each room at Wells Coast Village Inn and Cottages. A private bathroom is also included.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax on the terrace. Barbecue facilities and vending machines that offer drinks are also available.Shopping and dining are located within a 5-minute drive of Coast Village Inn and Cottages. Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve is an 8-minute drive away.
- Everything is always neat and everyone is very accommodating!
- Brand new TVInstahot waterFriendly staffNice outdoor grill/campfire areaGreat, easy to find locationPet friendlyRenovated bathroom
- Cozy cute cottage comfortable bed. Liked having a porch. Good parking. Met the needs for us
- I liked the coffee in the office each morning. I liked the cleanliness, fridge, freezer, and microwave. I also liked the wifii , grounds, fireplace outside, pool, and barbeque.
- Very clean and spacious rooms. Also quiet for being close to Hwy 1.
Elmwood Resort Hotel
Located in Wells Maine, the Elmwood Resort Hotel is centrally located to all the Southern Coast of Maine has to offer. Just minutes to beaches, shopping, restaurants, antique and art galleries.The elegant and modern one, two, and three-bedroom condominium suites feature fully stocked kitchens and living rooms with a queen sofa bed, high definition TV with DVD player, telephone with voicemail and free WiFi.Elmwood Resort Hotel also offers amenities including indoor and outdoor heated pools, sauna, laundry facilities, picnic area with gas grills, playground, an off-site fitness club membership, an off-site spa, outdoor movie theater, gas fire pit, seasonal live entertainment.Portland is 29 mi from Elmwood Resort Hotel, while Ogunquit is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 mi from Elmwood Resort Hotel.
- Ovation and availability of multiple separate bedrooms
- Checkin was noncontact and very easy. The room was extremely clean and had everything you would need for a great stay. Only a short drive to Kennebunkport and Ogunquit.
- Loved staying here! Loved the room its like a little one bedroom apartment. Bed wasnt overly comfortable and the tv is small in the bedroom. But we still absolutely loved staying here. We were there for 4 days 3 nights and wed stay again! And 5 mins from the ocean! Location was great!
- Loved the setup of the room, the location, sitting area in front of room, pretty quiet and friendly staff. Pool was a bonus as well.
- This was nothing like I expected. The place was very nice and spacious. I have a family of 5 ranging from 18 2 and not one kid felt closed in. If you wanted to you could also share this place with another few people thats how spacious. We will definitely be back here again. The staff was great. The cleaning crew was great. They could not clean during our stay due to COVID but when you need something you call and they are right there. The beaches are not to far and you are in the middle of almost every other city on the coast you might want to visit.
Wells-Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages
One of our top picks in Wells. Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Wells-Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages is located on the Southern Maine Coast. It is 1.6 mi from Ogunquit beach and 3.1 mi from Wells Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge service at the property.Ogunquit is 2 mi from Wells-Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages, while Portsmouth is 17 mi away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was good. Quiet at night. Bed very comfortable. Perfect for stop and go place in the fall. Pool is a plus. Easy transport to Ogunquit beach for warm months. Barbecues a great option for families. Good valuepriced reasonably, especially for families.
- It was such a clean and comfortable place to rent for a weekend getaway! The staff was extremely nice, and the area was very close to the downtown area, as well as was safe and secure.
- Fresh baked muffins, fresh fruit, protein bars were available each day. It was a great breakfast in the year of Covid. During normal times I believe they have a hot breakfast. There are picnic tables and grills in addition to 2 playgrounds and pool.
- home made muffins fresh from their kitchen! Unfortunately Grab and go or else it would have been a bigger breakfast so I cant wait to go back after the pandemic!
- The location is wonderful. The room was super clean. Bed was big and comfortable. Staff is very friendly. They did an excellent job with check in process and staying clean, during this Covid pandemic. I will stay here next year when we come to Maine.
Ogunquit River Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our top picks in Ogunquit. Located next to the Ogunquit River and Wildlife Refuge, this hotel is 1.1 mi from Ogunquit Beach. Complimentary WiFi is available.Guest rooms are fitted with a refrigerator, an iron, and a hair dryer. A bath or shower is also included.Ogunquit River Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection features an outdoor pool and a spa bath. Guests can play lawn croquet or rent a kayak to ride on the river. A continental breakfast that includes homemade waffles is served every morning.Footbridge Beach is 0.9 mi from the inn and the village of Ogunquit is 1.6 mi away.
- The location, the view. The bed was very comfortable, and the bedding was fabulous. Staff was very courteous, and offered a second night at half price, but we already had reservations further up the coast.
- Clean, with a good view of the Sunrise/river and wonderful amenities! Worth coming back!
- Everything was amazing and we loved our stay. Highly recommended
- Rooms were good, clean, comfortable and spacious. Staff very friendly. Looked out over a river inlet with nice views. Only downside is that the continental breakfast was not very good and could use some better items…even like oatmeal.
- The view from our on the top floor facing the river is just magnificent! Worth every single penny just for the view itself. As a young family with two small kids, we greatly value having a large room with two queen sized beds. The beds are large, comfortable and the room is equipped with extra pillows and warm fluffy blanket if you need one to keep yourself warm outside while catching the sunrise or sunset. During this COVID19 pandemic, I really appreciate the staff for making sure that the room is spotless clean especially the bathroom and the carpet. All the linens and towels were nicely wrapped in plastic bags. Theres also a good selection of togo breakfast options at the lobby. Definitely will be back next summer!
This Ogunquit resort is located on the Tidal Marsh, 15 minutes’ walk from Footbridge Beach. It features indoor and outdoor pools, a volleyball court and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and table with 2 chairs are provided in every room at the Mariner. Cable TV is also included. Coffee makers and DVD players are available at the front desk.Mariner Resort is surrounded by landscaped gardens and offers distant ocean views. Guests can work out in the gym or play on the boccie court. Outdoor barbecue grills are also on site.Funtown Splashtown Amusement Park is just a 30-minute drive from this property. Kittery Outlets Mall and the Goat Island Lighthouse are both 20 minutes away by car.
- We requested a late checkin 10 pm11pm during booking and the request was accepted. We arrived 20 min after the frontdesk office was closed and found our keys in a secret place very easily. The staff gave us a call 5 min before office closure and provided instructions on where our keys were located. That was an awesome experience!
- The room was very clean. Great view. Hot tub open and pool perfect temperature! Super friendly staff!
- our refrigerator wasnt working and it was repaired quickly
- I liked the place very much, and the staff , was very friendly
- We loved our stay at the Mariner! The rooms were large and had an apartment size fridge and microwave. It also included a comfy seating area and chairs for the balcony. The rooms were very clean and their response to COVID for maintaining the rooms was very easy to manage. The pool area was very well kept and cleaned daily. The location was awesome! Very close to Footbridge Beach. We loved watching the sunrise in the Adirondack chairs overlooking the water. I would definately stay here again!
Featuring a garden, Grasshopper Inn is located in Ogunquit, an 8-minute walk from Ogunquit Beach. Popular points of interest around the property include Marginal Way Walk and Ogunquit Playhouse. Perkins Cove is 1.2 miles from the property.At the inn, rooms contain a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, while certain rooms are equipped with a terrace. At Grasshopper Inn each room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Ogunquit Museum of American Art is 1.5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pease International Tradeport Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Ogunquit. Built in 1887, the Colonial Inn consists of four buildings and is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops along Shore Road. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and offers continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Cable TV and an private bathroom are offered in every room at The Colonial Inn. All rooms include a telephone with wake up call service for the convenience of the guests.A picnic area is offered at The Colonial Inn Ogunquit for guests to relax while at the inn. Also located on-site is a service bar.Take the trolley or walk to Perkins Cove or Ogunquit Museum of American Art, each 1 miles away. Ogunquit Playhouse is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The facility followed social distancing but made provisions for breakfast on site. The location is perfect for a walk on the beach or into town. We would stay here again!
- Location excellent. Due to COVID things were in bit restricted, growing into breakfast etc, but the alternative was great. Staff friendly.very nice living room area and veranda to relax in and on.
- The hotel is such a convenient location near Perkins Cove and Marginal Way.The beds are very comfy and the bathrooms are huge.The view from the top floor was beautiful.They upgraded us to the best rooms since we were there on the last weekend of the season with no other guests.The service was incredible, super nice clerks.
- location, location, location…………..We had easy access to the cliff walk in Ogunquit which was 23 minutes form our door. The views along the walk were spectacular. We will definitely go back to the Colonial Inn.
- The location is excellent, quiet and only few minutes walking to restaurants and the beach. We stayed in one of the lower level buildings. The utilities including kitchenette were in very good conditions. The staff is polite and helpful. Plenty of parking space.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wells Beach