Gîte Le Carroir
Gîte Le Carroir is located in Veuves. The accommodations is 7.5 mi from Amboise.The holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.Tours is 21 mi from the holiday home, while Blois is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 19 mi from Gîte Le Carroir.
- Lemplacement est idal pour visiter plusieurs chteaux. La maison est top et trs pratique.Les htes sont trs disponibles et sympathiques.
- Acceuil convivial., gte chaleureux et charmant. Trs bien situ pour les activits et visites. Merci encore aux propritaires pour leur accueil
- Excellent gte, excellent accueil des propritaires. A seulement quelques km. de Chaumont, Amboise et Blois.
- Proche Amboise Chenonceau Beauval Emplacement idal dans un petit village au calme pour visiter la Touraine
- maison trs agrable, fonctionnelle avec tout le confort ncessaire, proche de toutes les activits faire dans la rgion, baignades, visites des chteaux, des jardins. Nous y avons pass une excellence semaine de dtente avec nos 2 enfants en bas ge. Mme en cette semaine de canicule nous avons pu profiter de lextrieur lombre dun tilleul. Hte trs accueillante. Nous reviendrons!
Appartement Sichi is a self-catering apartment in Veuves in the Loire Valley, just 8.7 mi from Château d’Amboise. The 2-bedroom apartment offers free Wi-Fi and a garden with a terrace.A flat-screen TV is provided in the living room and the modern kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a dining area. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.Château de Blois is 14 mi away and Château de Chambord is 23 mi from the apartment. The property is 22 mi form the center of Tours and 14 mi from Montrichard.
- Wonderful,very friendly and really helpful Host.Amazing restaurant on the first floor our Dinner was really amazing!!!!Clean apartment, new bathroom and kitchen.Parking available and free.Would love to come back again, had to cut our stay short because of heat wave. Very Thankful to our Host for warm welcome.
- Madame Sichi is just great! Extremely friendly and helpful. Amazing apartments, charming quiet place. Right in the middle between most of castles. Really great restaurant downstairs. Wish to come back again!
- Definitely the best stay during our vacation in France! The appartment is charming, spacious and offers everything you need. Thanks for the warm welcome to the great hosts.In the same house is the restaurant, which also is owened by the family. Dont miss the great food there. A really extraordinary stay for us…
- Great location for visiting the castles of the Loire. Madame Sichi is wonderful, kind and very helpful. I highly recommend the restaurant downstairs.
- I loved the place. Very clean and a very friendly host. I will go there again
Les deux anes
Les deux anes is located in Veuves and offers a garden and a terrace. The accommodations is 8.7 mi from Amboise, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Tours is 23 mi from Les deux anes, while Blois is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 19 mi from the accommodations.
- the cleanliness the bathroom is quite large and modern the small garden, when the weather is good you can take your breakfast in the garden the owners are very friendly it is a good place when you want to visit the castles of the Loire
- Toujours aussi accueillants et disponibles. Tout est clean, literie, petit djeuner au top, un logement trs agrablement amnag.
- Couple trs accueillant, chambre au calme. Parfait pour une nuit tape !
- Chambre trs propre et douillette.Rien ne manque au confort. Trs belle salle de bain.Petit djeuner bon et copieux.Accueil charmant chaleureux de Claude et Michel.Bien situ prs de la Loire.Tout prs de Chaumont, et proximit dAmboise.Nous recommandons cette adresse
- Tout ! La situation gographique, la propret, l accueil chaleureux et discret, le lit douillet avec sa couette en flanelle, superbe Salle de bain, kitchenette et frigo avec quelques provisions, et un petit djeuner qui mrite 12/10! Tout est frais jus d orange, salade de fruits maison, croissant, pain, yaourt, beurre, confiture maison, le tout servi votre porte dans un trs joli panier et heure choisie ! Et encore d autres petites attentions dcouvrir sur place !
Loire, Châteaux, et Vignes
Offering a swimming pool in the garden, the B&B Loire, Châteaux, et Vignes is set within a 20-minute drive of several chateaux of the Loire Valley. A continental breakfast is served daily.With views of the garden, the rooms here will provide you with a seating area and an LCD TV. Each room has a private bathroom including a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.After breakfast, you can relax on the outdoor furniture in the garden or swim in the pool during summer. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing. Free private parking is available on site and the Château de Chaumont is only 3.7 mi away.
- Lovely rooms and superb breakfast. Regime and Alain are superb hosts.
- From the moment we arrived Alain and Rgine treated us fabulously! The accommodation was filled with character and was charmingly French! There were so many different extra touches provided by the hosts that we felt incredibly spoilt! Breakfast was superb! Lovely touches from both Rgine and Alain! You certainly wont be hungry! We loved every minute of our stay!
- The breakfast was very good and copious. The owners were very nice and helpful.
- Laccueil est trs chaleureux.Le petit djeuner est royal.Le gte est indpendant.Le gte est trs bien situ pour des visites de chteaux, notamment celui de Chaumont sur Loire ou dAmboise avec son march
- Accueil trs chaleureux. De bon conseil pour aller dner, pour les visites. Petit djeuner exceptionnel tant par la quantit, la qualit et la prsentation. Joua avions limpression dtre avec des amis de longue sa te.
One of our best sellers in Mosnes! Ideally located in the Loire Valley, La Cyrillaure B&B is set in a country house and is surrounded by a garden. The property is 6.2 mi from both Amboise Castle, Chaumont-sur-Loire Castle and gardens as well as 11 mi from Chenonceaux Castle.Offering a garden view, all of the rooms at La Cyrillaure feature a parquet floor and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Each room is also equipped with free Wi-Fi.A buffet breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge.Free private parking is possible on site. Guests can relax on the deckchairs by the outdoor swimming pool.
- Really welcoming and friendly hosts. Very quiet and peaceful location within easy reach of Amboise by vehicle for evening meal and entertainment etc. Good breakfast and very clean today and comfortable room.
- Easy check in, Great hospitality.. Sumptuous breakfast.. Wonderful people..
- A beautiful BB in a quiet location very peaceful. The garden and pool are lovely. The breakfast was super. The owners are extremely friendly.
- The owner was very welcoming and friendly. Comfortable room and breakfast was excellent plenty of choice and tasty homemade jams.
- The reception we got was very friendly. Only stayed one night as a stopover for our trip south. They were very helpful in recommending restaurants in Amboise and we had a very nice meal.
Le Clos Sainte-Marie
Clos Sainte-Marie guest house, a former wine Estate, is located in Mesland, on the road of the vineyards of the Loire Valley, between Blois and Amboise, within short distance of the main “Chateaux”.The house offers 2 rooms and 2 suites carefully decorated.Throughout the year, guests can enjoy the park on site and the 40 feet long seasonal heated pool. Guests can also visit the castles of the Loire region. Walking, biking and wine tasting tours are available in the region, as well as hot air balloon rides.
- Beautiful building and grounds. The location was a short drive to Cambord, Chevernay, and Chenonceau. It was also close to Amboise. There were many small town and fabulous restaurants near that kept us fed and happy. Olivier and his family were friendly hosts and their dog a treat. The park area was huge and easy to use. The house well maintained and the rooms large. The bath was Mondrian and spacious. We loved the house and area. The breakfast was good and plentiful with fresh made crepes each morning.
- My family loved our stay with Sofie and Oliver! Are rooms were like a 5 star hotel but with a personal touch. Breakfast was lovely. I wish we had had more time to stay.
- The hosts were nice. Room perfectly decorated and attention to many details. The family suite was very spacious, more than the pics suggest. You could tell the owners take a lot of pride in what they do and the property and service they provide reflects that. Very charming place.
- Our stay was fantastic. The property is about 150 years old but has remodeled and modernized bath where it matters most. The decor is fantastic, the layout and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was also great and fresh. Best of all was the host, he was very hospitable and classy. He helped us with our baggage from the car and into our room. I cant recommend this place enough.
- Everything! A beautiful old house remodelled. Huge bedroom with a new private bathroom and living room. We loved it!! And great location to visit the castles, half way from Blois and Amboise. You need a car to move around, of course. And Olivier is a very kind and friendly host!!!
Gîte de La Huaudière
Gîte de La Huaudière is a semi-detached holiday home with a seasonal outdoor pool, located in Mosnes, just 6.2 mi from Amboise. Offering a 1312 ft² garden with outdoor furniture and BBQ facilities, it also provides free private parking and free WiFi throughout.The holiday home is made up of 1 bedroom, a living room with kitchen and a bathroom with walk-in shower. The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave and there is also a mezzanine bedroom.Tours is 19 mi from Gîte de La Huaudière, while Blois is 16 mi from the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Beauval Zoological Park is 25 mi from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 16 mi away.
- Emilie, the host, was lovely and respected your privacy even though this property is directly attached to the owners. All the appliances seemed new and worked well.
- L accueil d Emilie, le calme et lespace dans le gte.
- Le logement tait en tout point fidle lannonce.La propritaire a ses chevaux autour du logement, les enfants ont beaucoup aim.Trs convivial pour une famille avec enfants.La proximit avec Amboise et les autres chteaux de la Loire
- . . , , .. . , , . , 2 , . . , , . .
- Traumhaft schne ruhige Lage. Sehr freundliche Besitzer.
Hôtel & Spa du Domaine des Thômeaux, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Domaine des Thômeaux, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) is located in Mosnes, 0.6 mi from the banks of the Loire. Guests aged over 16 have free access to the spa with a hammam, sauna and heated indoor pool.The air-conditioned guest rooms at Domaine des Thômeaux, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) come with a private bathroom and a TV. The annex rooms are located in a separate building outside of the estate and also have a private bathroom.The Spa offers various massage and relaxation therapies by appointment, and guests can exercise in the fitness room.Open to nonresidents as well as guests, Domaine des Thômeaux, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) restaurant offers a variety of dishes, which can be enjoyed on the hotel terrace.Domaine des Thômeaux, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) is located in the Vallée des Rois, a 10-minute drive from the famous Chaumont-sur-Loire chateau and gardens and the Chateau d’Amboise. Bicycle rental is available on site.
- We absolutely loved our stay here. The spa was a welcome relief after so much walking for days! Our dinner was delicious and beautifully presented and the wine was amazing. The grounds were peaceful and renewing. We would come back here in a heartbeat!
- We arrived very late and the kitchen was closed but they fixed us something to eat and were very friendly.
- the restaurant was really surprisingly good and the location close to biking routes great for family
- Simple, pleasant small hotel with small sauna/wellness area included in the price. Friendly and helpful staff
- Nice, quit location. Different decorated rooms. Relaxing small spa area with saunas and warm pool. Great breakfast.
L’Auberge de la Caillère
Located in Candé-sur-Beuvron, l’Auberge de la Caillère is 9.3 mi from Blois and 12 mi from the Château de Cheverny. It offers individually decorated rooms, free Wi-Fi and a garden with outdoor furniture.All the soundproofed rooms feature garden views, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of them feature a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room of in the guests’ rooms. Gastronomic cuisine, regional dishes and wine can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant if you reserve in advance. The restaurant is open for dinner from Thursday to Tuesdays and on Saturdays and Sundays for lunch.L’Auberge de la Caillère is 19 mi from the Château de Chambord and 12 mi from the A10 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful setting,gardenSpotless room with airconditioningVery good breakfast
- This small hotel is outstanding. Nice and cozy place, comfortable rooms which are equipped with everything that you might need. The restaurant in the hotel is a real delice, definitely reserve a dinner here. The cuisine is gastronomic, surprising and harmonious at the same time.
- The diner in the garden was just perfect ! And our dog was very welcome.
- We liked the friendliness of the staff, very helpful. The food was excellent and the service exceptional. We particularly like the room and the terrace which was very well laid out and secluded.
- Hotel had character with nice terrace and gardens. Food excellent but…..
Built in 1850 and surrounded by a garden, L’Onzaine is a guest house located in Onzain and provides free WiFi access. The property is close to the Chateaux de la Loire, the Loire Biking Track and the Beauval Zoo.Individually decorated around different themes, the rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include ironing facilities.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking while the Tours Loire Valley Airport is 21 mi away.
- Very large family room, more like a suite. Very smart shower and separate wc. Tastefully decorated with some very nice touches bottles of free filtered water in glass bottles, double basins, lots of small table lamps and a nice ironwork balcony. Communal breakfast with home made plum cake, fruit preserves, fresh fruit and home made yoghurt. Very pleasant hostess.
- The owner was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Was able to accommodate a mix up in our booking. All the extras supplied by this location went beyond our expectations. Best by far.
- Warm welcome, charming decoration, good room, excellent homemade breakfast including gluten and lactose free cakes, right accross the Loire from the Chaumont gardens. A great pick!
- We were given a very warm welcome and our hostess speaks excellent English. The bedroom was well decorated in a shabby chic style. The owner apparently enjoys haunting brocantes. The bathroom was excellent, having rather than a traditional shower, a mini wet room. Breakfast was beautifully laid out on a refectory style table and included home made bread and superb banana cake, also home made.We were concerned about eating out on a Monday night and were referred to a restaurant only five to ten minutes walk where we had an extremely good meal and which was modestly priced.
- Very pleasant stay the breakfast was exceptional.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Veuves