Offering a restaurant and free WiFi, Landgasthaus Post is located in Surava.Rooms come with TV. Some rooms feature a shared bathroom and a shared toilet while others come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box and bed linen.The property offers free parking.
- Perfectly located for us as we could choose whether to ski in Davos, Lenzerheide, St Moritz, Bivio or Savognin depending on conditions and our mood. Caroline Marconi was extremely friendly and efficient and made our stay even more pleasant. The beer on the Sun Terrace with the mountain stream and then later the tasty menu in a traditional Bundner setting was such a nice change from everyday. The place is spotless, the car parking plentiful, set in a sweet accessible village and unbeatable value in Switzerland.
- Newly renovated, extremely nice people, and much much nicer than on the current photos. Traditional Bundner food taty nice wines, beers etc. adequate breakfast, new lift, very nice rooms, shared bathroom was extremely clean and warm and only shared by a few rooms. Great car parking, lovely little village, great location for walking and sports. Very personal.
- Super friendly staff. Good food. Nice cosy plave. Super clean.
- My 3 young adult children and I stayed in the 4bed family room, homely breakfast, excellent value for money, wonderful hosts, delicious food on site and all in a great location fabulous walks from the front door and thermal baths just at the next village We would go back in a flash!
- Excellent location bus stop 1 min away, ice skating,walking paths 500 meter, SPA center 10 min away, a castle near by good facilities, very friendly staff, clean, tasty kitchen, lovely balcony, oportunities to buy local products, definitely will back in the summer
Hotel Rätia enjoys a tranquil location in the village of Tiefencastel, in the canton of Grisons. Free WiFi and free parking are available.The country-style rooms feature wooden furniture, satellite TV, and a private bathroom.A full breakfast buffet is provided each morning in the Rätia’s rustic-style lounge.The ski areas of Savognin (5 mi) and Lenzerheide (8.1 mi) can be easily reached. A ski elevator for children is available in Tiefencastel village. Guests can go ice-skating in the neighboring village of Alvaneu or sledging in Bergün.The thermal spa and the golf course of Alvaneu are just 12 minutes away by bus. Guests are a 15-minute train journey from Filisur, which is a stop of the famous Glacier Express.
- Completely clean and very nice staff, they gave me all the support that I required.
- very friendly staff,good breakfast,we even got alift to the station.
- The host was the best, I arrived before checkin by mistake and she arrived to ensure I could get inside the hostel as it was very cold. She was also very helpful with regards to helping me get to my location for a race. Very hospitable and friendly.
- Very good location. The breakfast was excellent and Claudia is lovely and very attentive. Sure I will come back.
- AllPerfect! Very nice location, very good people.Thanks for all.
Hotel Albula & Julier
Hotel Albula & Julier is located in the village Tiefencastel, on the River Albula. It offers unique rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi in the lobby and a restaurant.All rooms are comfortably furnished and have a seating area, a work desk and a TV. Each room overlooks the beautiful surrounding mountains.The Albula & Julier’s restaurant serves regional specialties. Special diet menus are available on request.Albula & Julier Hotel is a 5-minute walk away from the local bus and train stations, where guests can take the Bernina Express and the Glacier Express. The Alvaneu Bad golf course is 4.3 mi away.During winter, guests can make use of the cable cars within the surrounding ski areas. They can be reached within 8 to 22 mi. Free private parking is offered on site.
- For two people, a room with a loft two beds was more than we needed but it felt like we were staying in a cabin. There were many healthier choices of breakfast food and the quality was good. The staff was very helpful and answered questions and provided maps which helped us navigate the area.
- Great breakfast and dinner! Big and comfortable room.
- Very warm and very nice reception. Breakfast is great!
- Convenience of location, attached restaurant, nice breakfast, very friendly staff
- Everything was fine and decent, neither bad nor exciting. Room was clean and functional.
La Cantina Restaurant
Offering free parking, La Cantina Restaurant is in Alvaneu, 2,150 feet from Alvaneu Train Station. Its restaurant serves local and Italian cuisine prepared from local products.Rooms are decorated with light colors and feature exposed-brick walls. They all feature a shared bathroom.Guests can relax in the garden or on the terrace. The surroundings are ideal for activities such as golf, hiking, wellness and cycling.The La Cantina is a 15-minute drive from Bergün and Savognin. Buses stop 350 feet away and link with other areas nearby.
- Amazingly cozy rooms with great staff. The restaurant serves excellent food we had two beautiful entrectes with a great wine list featuring Portuguese wines.The hotel is situated close to the Wasserweg and other excellent trails that are easy and fantastically scenic, such as those leading to the Landwasser Viaduct.This hotel is suitable for small groups and hikers. Sparkling clean with the special ingredient you cant buy or fabricate ….. loving attention to small details.We will return.
- Very nice and kind stuff! Everything we needed was there. Very good breakfast. We were the only ones in the hotel
- Clean, good size room and great breakfast. Also, the restaurant was really good and cheap for Switzerland for dinner. The share bathroom was clean and spacious. Quiet and family friendly Guest House.
- Friendly staff Very cost effective Great foodNearby Badi
- Flexibility about the breakfast time. Good pizzas in the restaurant. Parking free.
Hotel Restaurant La Tgoma
In the center of Lenz, Hotel Restaurant La Tgoma features an in-house restaurant serving up French dishes and buffet breakfast. Rooms contain a flat-screen TV and mountain views.Free parking is available, and it is 500 feet from the Lenz Bus Stop.Lenzerheide is 3.1 mi away, and the Savognin Ski Resort is 12 mi away.
- Dinner very very good. Personal very kind and professional
- The landlady was extremely helpful in directing us where we wanted to go to.
- The breakfast and the dinner was really, really good. The rooms are great.
- Perfect spot to settle for your different sport activitiesGood food at the restaurant, but it almost double the bill of your stay
- Clean, friendly staff, excellent restaurant, good location
Hotel Restaurant Rätia
The Hotel Rätia in Filisur is located next to the stop for the buses to the Alvaneu golf court and to Alvaneu-Bad. It offers an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi.Fine Swiss cuisine, including game and mushroom specialties in the fall, are served in the restaurant of the Hotel Rätia and on the charming terrace.All rooms have a private bathroom and a TV.The Filisur train station is only a 5-minute walk away from the hotel, which is a convenient base for hiking tours in the Albula region.
- This hotel was so quaint! I simply loved the owners the family is so loving and accommodating that it feels like home! Great staff, clean rooms and they go out of there way to help! I was here in winter but would def return in summer! Pro tip theres an amazing wellness center with hot springs Bad Alvenue not far away…. I took the bus and walked back in summer this would have been even better!
- I loved the location of Hotel Ratia. I planned my trip around riding some of the great Switzerland scenic trains and this was a great spot to get off and explore the area. There are some incredible railroad sites in the area which makes Filisur a perfect hub to explore from. I got extremely lucky on selecting Hotel Ratia when making my reservations. It is a small family run hotel. The hotel was old and had lots of the charm of a old farm house. Room was comfortable and it was larger than some in Europe. Great restaurant attached to this property. The first night there it was recommended to me by the daughter to get the deer steaks with traditional german style sides…excellent choice. Next night was pizza and it too was great. Breakfast was typically a couple slices of coldcuts, cheese, various pieces of breads, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Very welcoming place, good breakfast and restaurant Including authentic Thai specialties. Its also very quiet, clean air, relax. Nice terrace..
- As ever, a very friendly place to stay for a peaceful little break and within a short walk of the Rhtische Bahn railway. I can really recommend the Malanser Pinot Noir red wine, which is one of the best of its kind.
- Service, staff, location, food and room all excellent.
Hotel Bela Riva
One of our top picks in Savognin. Located in Savognin, the Hotel Bela Riva is located amid the Swiss mountains at 4 feet above sea level. It offers free WiFi and a buffet breakfast.Guests of the Bela Riva can enjoy meals either on the terrace or in the on-site restaurant, that serves signature specialties made of fresh ingredients, steaks, fillets, fish and other dishes. Cocktails are available as well.The ski region offers over 50 mi of ski slopes and 40 mi of winter hiking trails. A ski school and a cross-country skiing trail are right next to the Bela Riva. The cable car to the ski area is only 150 feet away.In summer, guests can do mountain biking and bathe in the Lai Barnagn Lake. There are climbing routes a 1 hour and a half hike away from the property. The Ela Card is included and offers free use of the cable car.
- The owners and staff were great ..Denisa wasso chatty and helpful they took care of me during WEF and I could not fault them.A great place I would return and stay but this time I would spend time in the area and in the restaurant where they are serving Irish Hereford beef!
- Fantastic hotel owners and staff. Very welcoming, chatty and engaged. Clean quiet room, comfy new bathroom. Excellent breakfast and great meat restaurant on site. Great location, two minutes away from the ski lift.
- It is just perfect located and the staff extremely helpful.
- all good, staff very nice. clean rooms, good value! in the middle of town.
- Typical rustic small hotel in the Alps, very picturesque, excellent breakfast, very helpful people. Warm with 18 celcius outside temp.
Aparthotel Muchetta is located in the Alpine village of Wiesen in Grisons, 11 mi from Davos. Some outdoor parking spaces are available for free, and a garage parking space can be rented for a surcharge.All apartments in the Aparthotel Muchetta have a balcony or a terrace, a fully equipped kitchenette, and include bathrobes.Fine Swiss and international cuisine is served in the restaurant, which provides panoramic mountain views. A terrace is available during summer.The sauna, the steam bath and the children’s pool in the spa area are accessible free of charge, while the solarium and massage services area available at an additional cost. Guests are welcome to rent games or use the library.The Rinerhorn ski area can easily be reached with the free ski bus and there is also a ski elevator for children in Wiesen, 1,300 feet away. The Wiesen Kirche bus stop is only a 5-minute walk away from the Aparthotel Muchetta. You can be picked up at the Davos Wiesen Train Station on prior request.
- Sylvia sylvie? Was most welcoming and informative. Great place tucked away in the small village. Checkout simplified there were 3 of us sharing a suite and they split the credit card payment 3 ways to make our transaction seamless
- The owner of the hotel was one of the most kind, accomodating and flexible Swiss person i have ever met!
- Location was excellent. Host was excellent. Child care and facility all are great. Food should have more variety for vageterian. This was a perfect stay for weekend or for winter sports.
- Great scenery, quiet everywhere, apartment with terrace and kitchenette, clean and well equipped, very friendly staff.
- Sauna and steam room were great! Pool is great for kids but not really for adults. Lots of playing toys for kids. Rooms spotlessly clean.
Danilo Pianta Hotel
One of our top picks in Savognin. Danilo & Pianta Hotels is located at 3,937 feet above sea level in Savognin in the Grisons Canton. Free Wi-Fi and a free shuttle bus to the ski runs are available.The ski region offers over 50 mi of ski runs and 40 mi of winter hiking trails. Guests can use the mountain railway free of charge during summer. During winter the same railway can be used for free by children up to age 10, and at a discount for older children or adults.Located in the Ela nature park, the Danilo & Pianta Hotels have beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. The Danilo and PIanta lie just opposite of each other, and the Danilo has a restaurant with panoramic windows and a sun terrace. There is also a bar.You can relax in the shared living room area where you can play some billiards or at the slot machine. Parking is available on site free of charge.
- Friendly staff and nice breakfast buffet. Good location and close to everythin. Bus to Ski lifts in front of door.
- The staff and food was great. So polite and accommodating. Good value and we enjoyed the town and went ebiking. The live music was an added bonus.
- For us, it is already the hotel where we always return. The staff is the best and the location is also close to the centrum. The rooms are comfortable with TV and wifi. You can go with dogs if you want. In the winter the rooms are warm, in the sommer they have good climatisation. Its also close to the Bergbahn and has a big parking lot. I recommend it to everyone.
- Jennifer at reception was brilliant! We had a room mixup and she went out of her way to help us!! Bravo!!Location was great, rooms and facilities great value for money…would recommend
- View onto the mountains from my balcony. Only two stops away from the slopes. Shuttle bus is free. Basement offers plenty of space to hang out with friends, little bar area but also a pool table.
Hotel Grischuna is located next to Filisur Train Station on the Albula Railway and Glacier Express lines. It features a traditional Swiss restaurant and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms are furnished in a traditional wooden style and feature a work desk, satellite TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer.Ski areas, cross-country ski runs, and a natural ice rink are close to Hotel Grischuna. The famous Landwasser viaduct is a 30-minute hike away.
- Right on the railway platform, this couldnt be handier if you are traveling by train and its also a perfect spot for the trainspotter to walk to the landwasser viaduct, explore the various RhB lines, look at the pictures on the walls and read the magazines! Despite this there is no train noise they dont run overnight and also no road noise. Great views out over Filisur town, the mountains and the valley. Staff were wonderful. The food and wine in the attached restaurant below was fantastic really, really, really good. Great breakfast too. Excellent wifi if you need it.
- Great location. Great hosts. Train buffsstay here!Recommend half pension
- Excellent location, right at the end of the platform of Filisur station. Note that the station is high up from the village. This was perfect for us as we spent several days doing hikes nearby which normally involved a short train journey to a nearby village. Our room faced the railway which means hearing the trains when the window is open, but they do not run very late so this was no problem.We took the option to prepay for breakfasts and we were happy with the food offered. The food was even better in the evening. We ate there for lunch twice during our stay and got top quality regional dishes with particularly very well prepared vegetables.
- The host is very friendly, we have returned to this property on several occasions.The food in the evening is excellent.The location is excellent, especially if you want to travel the area by train.Can highly recommend it.Lovely location and very quiet and relaxing.
- Very cozy and friendly small hotel right at train station, only 50m away. Can watch trains pass right outside hotel while guests having breakfast and dinner. Yet, not noisy at all. A train fan hotel that you can simply walk to view points of viaducts nearby. Delicious dinner every night of stay. Situated at a small and old village. A bit remote at first but has train to come hourly. Still convenient
Looking for: Best Hotels in Surava