|3||Best Western King Salmon Inn||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
On the banks of the Kenai River, this Soldotna hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. Alaska Fishing Charters are less than 1 miless away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at Aspen Hotel. For convenience, guest rooms offer a cable TV, a DVD player, a small refrigerator, a microwave and a single cup coffee maker. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Hotel Aspen. A business center is available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Numerous fishing, wildlife watching and other outdoor opportunities are available near this hotel. Kenai National Wildlife Refuge is 1 mile away. Alaska C&C Horse Adventures is a 10 minute drive away. Old Town Kenai is 11 miles away.
- They got us in last minute after our first hotel canceled on us
- The staff was super friendly and very accommodating with my husbands current physical limitations.
- Actually, due to COVID, they were not serving breakfast here.
- Great location, close to family we were visiting. Great rates.
- Clean and well appointed. Great water pressure. Pool, spa, gym and breakfast were closed due to covid. Wish they would have had a grab bag breakfast as other hotels are doing.
Located in the heart of Soldotna, Soldotna Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in clean and comfortable rooms.Guests are offered a free continental breakfast, free WiFi access, free cable TV with HBO channels, and free freezer space for fish.Mykel’s Restaurant is located on-site, offering fresh seafood, choice steaks, Alaska tap beers, and wine. Guests can enjoy a first-class meal within a short walk of their room.Soldotna Inn is within range of several activities, including golfing, shopping, and fishing on the famous Kenai River.
- Nice continental breakfast, but nothing extraordinary either. Simple layout and good quality foods.
- This was our third trip to the Kenai. Because we were fishing the services we super. We played and slept at odd hjours. We enjoyed the shower. Hopefully we will be back in a week.
- Did not get the breakfast. The Mykels restaurant was very good and convenient.
- Breakfast was decent, and high quality, lots of choices! I really liked the little kitchenette set up in the room as well.
- My family were on a Fishing Trip. Our dog was permitted to stay with us. We had meals in our room due to early waking and moving times. We received ample ice when we needed it to ice fish at an odd hour. The kind and courteous staff greatly helped us on our trip.
Best Western King Salmon Inn
Best Western King Salmon Inn is a 2-star property located in Soldotna.The hotel can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.The nearest airport is Kenai Municipal Airport, 8.1 mi from Best Western King Salmon Inn.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sterling