|1||Citrus SPA Hotel||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
Citrus SPA Hotel
Centrally located in Jēkabpils, Citrus offers accommodations with wellness center, a 5-minute drive from Krustpils Train Station. Treatments include massage, spa bath, sauna and solarium, all set around an indoor pool.Equipped with free Wi-Fi, the modern rooms at Citrus SPA Hotel are decorated with wooden floors. They also offer satellite TV channels and private bathrooms. Some rooms open out on private balconies.Guests can benefit from the central location and discover the lively cafes and restaurants that surround the property, serving traditional food from the Selonia Region.Other facilities of the hotel Citrus include a well-equipped gym and baby swimming activities. A car wash by hand is available and free private parking is located on site.
- We enjoyed our stay; great pool area, clean facilities, good breakfast, and great staff!
- Cheap enough hotel, fairly modern and good if you’re only staying there if you just want a room for the night.
- this is the best you can get in the area, it is ok, though you need to manage your expectation level.
- Clean, silent, within walking distance of everything.
- Lieliska atpūta par nelielu cenu. Ļoti garšīga kafija un saldējuma kokteilis. SPA bez ierobežojumiem!
Located in the center of Jēkabpils, Hotel Luiize offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private parking. The scenic Daugava River bank is only 100 feet away.The rooms at Luiize are elegant and decorated in a modern style. Each comes with a private bathroom as well as a TV with a DVD player. Further facilities include a wardrobe and a safety deposit box.There is a bar and a restaurant in the hotel where breakfast is served every morning.Guests can relax in a Finnish sauna with a view of Daugava River at a surcharge. They have billiards and karaoke at their disposal. Hotel Luiize offers car and bicycle rental services, as well as free access to the on-site nightclub, where parties are organized each weekend.Krustpils Train Station is 3.1 mi away and Radzu Reservoir with the beach awarded with the eco-label is about 1.6 mi away. The bus station is 0.8 mi away.
Very spacious rooms, lovely breakfast !
Good value for money, will go there again !!!
- Very silent area though it was possible to attend live concert and bar in other hotel’s facility.
- Old town, very clean, very nice view to the river.
- This is the best hotel in Jekabpils. It was easy to find and to check-in and check-out. Room was spacious and clean. Staff was very helpful and gave good tips on what to visit and what to eat. Area of the hotel is nice – especially to walk on the Daugava bank. Breakfast was good.
– Friendly staff
– Very big rooms. View to the river from the room is nice.
– Breakfast was the best i ever had in Latvia’s hotels. Vegetables were fresh and freshly cut. The breakfast plate was big and nicely served, very tasty cheese and sausages. Coffee was superb as they are making if from good quality beans and using coffee machine that is used in cafes.
- Very spacious rooms, lovely breakfast !
Featuring a steam bath, the elegant Divas Upes is located in the countryside near Koknese. It offers individually designed rooms with free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar.All rooms at the Divas Upes are decorated in Italian countryside style with elegant furniture and bright colors. Some rooms offer a balcony.The on-site elegant restaurant offers a selection of grill dishes and quality wines. A buffet breakfast is served every morning either in the restaurant or in the comfort of your room.Divas Upes is located within a 3-minute walk of the Pērsīte and Daugava Rivers, in 1.9 mi from the Koknese Castle and in 3.7 mi from the Garden of Destiny. The nearest railway station, Koknese, is a 7-minute drive from the hotel.
Awesome steak and grill👌
Very friendly owners✔️
- Newly renovated old beautiful building with many well thought details. Hosts were friendly and helpful and wanted us to make the most out of our stay. Perse riverbank nearby with stunning view of the castle ruin. Delicious breakfast, e.g. quail eggs.
- We really enjoyed our staying in Divas Upes. Hotel was beautiful and personnel were nice.
- The atmosphere of this place is welcoming and peaceful. Though we didn’t order beforehand, the owner managed to serve us amazing diner in evening of our arrival. The room was spacious and had everything we needed. Thank you for amazing experience again. Will come back soon!
- Beautiful place, friendly staff, interesting story of hotel.
- Awesome steak and grill👌
Looking for: Best Hotels in Staburags