The Craignair Inn & Causeway Restaurant
The Craignair Inn & Causeway Restaurant is a historic inn located in St. George Peninsula.Every room at The Craignair Inn & Causeway Restaurant features a TV and WiFi. Some rooms offer views of the Clark Island and the Atlantic Ocean.The on-site restaurant is open seasonally for dinner and a breakfast is served year round.It is located 11 mi from Rockland and 19 mi from Camden.
- Beautiful setting, great midMaine location. Quiet, peaceful ambience. Look forward to returning in the future.
- The location is a dream, it is pretty, very clean and the owners are extremely welcoming and helpful!
- Everything and the owners are great hosts. we will be back
- Breakfast superb..especially the blueberry pancakes. Yum
- Location was great, fantastic made toOrder breakfast, unique rooms.
Rockland Harbor Hotel
Rockland Harbor Hotel is located 40 feet from the Rockland Ferry Services and is in the center of Rockland. Farnsworth Museum is only 1,600 feet away. The award-winning restaurant, Primo, is 1.5 mi from the Rockland Harbor Hotel.Guests can enjoy water views from some of the rooms. All rooms come with a desk and are air conditioned.A fitness center and a complimentary hot breakfast is available for all guests.Coastal town, Camden, is 8.1 mi from the property, while Owl’s Head is 4.8 mi away. It is a 62 mi from Freeport, and 80 mi from Acadia National Park. Bar Harbor is 85 mi.
- Front desk staff was wonderful and helpful! The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Proximity to the ferry is perfect.
- The view was amazing for sunrises! Sunsets not so much.
- The Fireplace was very relaxing and enjoying. Bed was so comfy.
- This place was extremely clean and well kept, especially considering COVID. The location is perfect as well as everything is accessible for downtown Rockland on foot! We both felt really comfortable here, the price was right and the room was exceptional. Will definitely stay here again and cant wait to visit Rockland again! If you visit make sure to go to Rock City Cafe for breakfast or a coffee delicious everything, you cant go wrong there!
- Really great measures taken for COVID plenty of sanitizer stations and good breakfast bags. Staff was very friendly and the room was perfect. Would definitely stay again!
Trade Winds Inn
Offering an onsite restaurant and bar, this boardwalk-style hotel is located on the banks of Rockland Harbor. Free WiFi access is available at Trade Winds Inn.A cable TV, radio and telephone are included in each room. A work desk is also provided. Select rooms feature a microwave, refrigerator, and a balcony with sea views. Free toiletries are available in every private bathroom.An indoor pool and fitness center are available on site. Daily maid service, fax, photocopying and a 24-hour desk are also offered. Fishing, hiking, cycling and skiing are available in the surrounding areas.Rockland Municipal Fish Pier is less than 0.6 mi away from this property. Harbor Park is adjacent to Trade Winds Inn.
- I appreciated the upgrade to a suite for my birthday weekend. The location was exceptional and the staff very helpful.
- Our King Suite was beyond our expectations. From the spa tub, comfortable bed, incredible views, wrap around deck, fireplace, cleanliness and everything placed perfectly in the room for all our needs, it was one of our favorite hotel rooms ever. Because of Covid, we missed not having a pool, gym, or breakfast, but we had plenty of coffee in the room, wonderful bakeries close by, and a nice Harbor walk right in front of the hotel.
- Awesomesauce!!! Best room yet!!We will be back!!!
- Right in the heart of Rockland with many shops and restaurants within walking distance and the harbor is right across the inn with the Rockland Harbor Trail not too far. Plenty of parking space, rooms are clean and comfortable. We got a balcony room and it was nice having a nice view of the harbor. Also a pet friendly place.
- Great Location, Easy access to many restaurants.Great covered balconyMany things to do in RocklandVery clean
Glen Cove Inn & Suites Rockport
This Rockport, Maine hotel is located near Penobscot Bay. The hotel offers distant sea views, an outdoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi.The Glen Cove Inn and Suites Rockport offers guests a daily continental breakfast on the spacious covered deck.Rooms at the Rockport Glen Cove Inn and Suites feature cable TV and a sitting area. Rooms are also equipped with a refrigerator. Some rooms feature a private deck or porch.Glen Cove Inn and Suites is 3 miles from the Maine Lighthouse Museum. The hotel is located within a 5-minute drive to the Samoset Golf Course
- Cottages were clean, sunny and nicely appointed. Staff was friendly and helpful especially during COVID making sure everyone was safe and breakfast was carefully packaged for safety.
- The rooms were simple, comfortable and very clean. The people who worked there were very helpful with suggestions for walks in the area, and anything we might need for the room. I would absolutely go back!
- Breakfast was excellent. Rooms were clean. Staff was attentive.
- Super clean, easy to book, great value for a motel. Definitely will book again.
- Cute and comfortable room. Patio was perfect for eating take out meals during Covid19. Good breakfast choices in spite of Covid limitations. Nearby Wellness Trail was enjoyable.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland
Located on Route 1, Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland offers accommodations in Thomaston. Hampton Inn Rockland features free WiFi throughout the property. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided.Each of the 85 guest rooms and studio suites feature Hampton’s Cloud Nine beds, TV, a refrigerator and a microwave.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as a 24-hour business center. There is a indoor pool with whirlpool tub, a fitness center and two meeting rooms. An on site guest laundry is available as well as an on site shop.Rockland city center is 1.7 mi away and Rockland Ferry Terminal is 2.1 mi away. Farnsworth Art Museum, is 1.7 mi away, while Owls Head Transportation Museum is 4.2 mi away. Camden Village is 10 mi away from the property.
- The hotel was very nice, and clean and very well located.
- Good location clean, nice bedding. Could use a lighter comforter. I liked the room in general.
- The staff were so nice and friendly and it was very easy to check in and out. Great breakfast
- Breakfast was ok not great. Outlet next to our bed didnt work. Bathroom quite outdated and not always clean.
- It was a beautiful property with great staff. My room was perfect
Cedar Crest Inn
This seasonal motel is a half mile from Camden Village. The motel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, on-site restaurant and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cedar Crest Inn features a children’s play area and landscaped gardens. Laundry facilities are also available on-site.Guest rooms at the Cedar Crest are equipped with coffee makers, flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and hairdryers
- We arrived late and only for one night however we were welcomed very nicely by a gentleman who helped us in giving us what we needed to settle down.
- Front office staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was very clean.
- This quaint little place was true to Maine charm and so close to town! Laundry facilities on sight were greatly appreciated!
- Comfortable bed. Nice towels. Fresh decoration. Pillows did not smell.
- Very clean and neat with updated amenities. Back off of the main road in nice natural setting. Adjoining restaurant served 3 meals at reasonable prices. Very convenient. Downtown Camden a short drive away or 20 minute walk.
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn
This charming Rockport inn features free Wi-Fi, oceanfront views, and individually decorated rooms that include a refrigerator. Owl’s Head Lighthouse is 4 miles away.A work desk and a sitting area are included in each uniquely decorated room at Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn. A private bathroom that includes a hairdryer is also provided.Guests can swim in the heated outdoor pools or relax on the deck. A lawn area with lounge chairs is also provided.Schooner American Eagle is 2 miles from the Seaside Inn Strawberry Hill. Rockland Golf Club and Samoset Golf Course are a 5-minute drive away.
- view was lovely and as well as walk to the ocean. My cell phone wouldnt work in the room on wifi but no big problem
- Have stayed here before and it was just as mice this trip.
- Beautiful room, great view and excellent location! The little pool, the beautiful garden and the bnoculars in the room were terrific. Some really great options close by for food, gardenlovers and activities
- The view from our room, sparkling cleanliness, the adherence to CDC guidelines. The convenient location. Being able to enjoy the infinity pool on adjoining property. Mini fridge in room.
- Gorgeous property, beautiful ocean views and places to sit and relax.
Country Inn at Camden/Rockport
Our Country Inn is open year ’round and is only minutes from beautiful Camden and Rockport Harbors and a myriad of other coastal attractions.Each suite has its own full bath with complete amenities, and is furnished in an elegant country theme. Suites are equipped with 2 queen beds or one king bed, one sleeper sofa, air conditioning, in room coffee service, an iron, refrigerator and private deck or patio area.A country style breakfast buffet is provided each morning and late afternoon refreshments are offered each day.
- Everything was great. Good location, super comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Spent a bit more for a larger room with fireplace…totally worth it.
- The Inn itself had a very welcoming and homey feel about it. The suite we stayed in was clean, spacious and comfortable. All amenities such as coffee pot, refrigerator, ironing board, sink, sitting area were provided. The staff with whom we interacted were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again at this inn.
- Though I didnt use the indoor pool, it was open and others enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the fitness center was closed due to the pandemic and I definitely would have used it.
- The inn is clean and comfortable with lots of little homey touches. There is a beautiful pool plus a small gym and a whirlpool which were closed during stay due to the coronavirus and lovely dining areas for breakfast. The breakfast was exceptional considering the restrictions placed on the inn by the Maine CDC.
- The staff were friendly. Enjoyed cabin with xl jacuzzi tub plenty of room for 2
Hartstone Inn & Hideaway
One of our best sellers in Camden! Featuring a garden, bar and views of garden, Hartstone Inn & Hideaway is located in Camden, a few steps from Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The inn has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.Guest rooms at the inn include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, DVD-Player, and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms have a closet.Hartstone Inn & Hideaway offers a à la carte or American breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Ski equipment rental and bike rental are available at Hartstone Inn & Hideaway and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.Chestnut Street Baptist Church is a 4-minute walk from the inn, while High Street Historic District is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Knox County Regional Airport, 12 miles from Hartstone Inn & Hideaway.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, great breakfast.
- My favorite place that I stayed in the two and a half weeks that I was in Maine. Absolutely great!
- The Normandy Suite is phenomenal. Loft apartment style suite, with a cozy feel.
- Enjoyed a second stay at the Inn. The location is excellent and the property has a very comfortable feel including outdoor areas with fireplace, cozy dining room reservations requires, and nice bar. Highly recommend for exploring the area.
- Location is great you can walk downtown, next to a Walgreens. Breakfast was amazing, sadly dinner was not available the nights we stayed. Happy hour and the bar area was very fun. Small little touches everywhere to help your stay be more enjoyable. Easy parking. Bathrooms updated great shower.
Camden Windward House
Featuring decor by local New England artists, Camden Windward Inn is located in Camden. Free WiFi access is available and a free breakfast is served.Rooms here will provide you with air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms a have mountain view and garden view. Luxury bed linens are provided.At Camden Windward Inn you will find a garden, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.The inn is 1.1 mi from Camden Hills State Park, 1,300 feet from Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheater and 1,650 feet from Chestnut Street Baptist Church. Bangor Airport is 43 mi away.
- My husband and I had a wonderful escape weekend at the Camden Windward House. Prearrival communications and directions were prompt and helpful. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Dan, Matt, and the resident pup, Barney. They helped up select a restaurant to dine in that evening and took our breakfast order for the next morning. We stayed in the Harbor Carriage room which is beautiful. I got the best night sleep in this giant and plush king bed, enjoyed a soak in the claw foot tub, and read by the fireplace. They even had a cozy firepit going in the private backyard for guests that evening. Breakfast is included and fabulous I had the French toast and my husband had a traditional egg/toast/sausage plate. Matt and Dan clearly care about their guests and their property no detail was left unnoticed. We are looking forward to spending another weekend at the CWH next time I hope to book the Quarterdeck Suite! Thank you Dan and Matt.
- Matt and Dan were fantastic hosts. Barney, their dog was also a wonderful host.
- Breakfast was AMAZING! The guys really went all out on decorating for Halloween which was so fun! Really appreciated the free candy, snacks, teas and coffee you could have anytime as well. Lovely place.
- The thoughtful details in each room made the difference. From high thread count sheets, to beautifully decorated and clean rooms, to the incredible patio and fire, this BB was a highlight of our New England vacation.
- The innkeepers, Matt and Dan were most welcoming. The rooms are beautifully decorated with everything one needs. Location is central and walking distance to town/harbor. Breakfast was delicious. Loved the Halloween decorations throughout common living areas and outside.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Spruce Head