GästeHAUS & HOFladen Familie Öllerer
GästeHAUS & HOFladen Familie Öllerer provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring a terrace, the Gästehaus & hofladen is close to several noted attractions. Rooms are equipped with a balcony with views of the garden.At Gästehaus & hofladen, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At GästeHAUS & HOFladen Familie Öllerer, all rooms are fitted with a seating area.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Salzburg, like hiking and cycling.
- Das gesamte Hotel ist auergewhnlich ausgestattet. Das Personal ist super freundlich, es herrscht ein wunderbar warmherziger Umgangston, ein auergewhnlicher Hofladen ist Teil dieser Unterkunft, es gibt ein unschlagbares Frhstck und alles zu einem wirklich gnstigen Preis. Eine wirklich ganz auergewhnliche Unterkunft. Dankeschn!!!
- Zimmer super!!! Vom Balkon aus haben wir den Sonnenuntergang genossen Sehr netter Herr an der Rezeption!ungezwungen wohlgefhlt haben wir uns, ein super Heuriger war in der Nhemit Auto ein paar Minuten Ganz toller Bioladen im Haus!!!!!
- Sehr schnes Zimmer mit Balkon. Die Einrichtung war ganz nach unserem Geschmack. Das Frhstck war gut, auf Wunsch sogar mit Spiegelei.
- Hofladen mit eigenen Produkten. Schne neue Zimmer alles mit Holz eingerichtet.
- Sehr schner Gasthof, neu und alles in Holz verkleidet. Sehr freundliche Gastwirte und Personal. Zimmer gro und hervorragend. Ich habe rundherum wohl gefhlt!!!
Surrounded by vineyards and hills, the Gasthof Pension Schmid offers free bikes and free Wi-Fi access. It has a bar and a restaurant, and a wine cellar with a variety of regional wines.Decorated with wooden furniture and carpeted floors, rooms at the Pension Schmid include a satellite TV. They all come with an private bathroom with shower.Guests can start their mornings with a buffet-style breakfast, and taste the local specialties served at the restaurant. In alternative, cafés and restaurants can be found within a 1640 foot radius.Activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking. Located 350 feet away, Lake Sitzenberger –Schlossteich offers a perfect spot to swim among natural surroundings.A bus stop is just in front of the property. Vienna International Airport is 52 mi away, and a shuttle service can be arranged upon request.
- Second stay here and as with the first stay it was friendly and clean
- Good food. Clean rooms. Friendly staff and well located in a quiet village.
- A great stay The place is very nice and far from Vinna a full hour and breakfast is very tasty and deserves praise and I highly recommend his visit and his staff are very helpful and very good
- We liked the location close to Kellergasse and a beautiful pond. The staff was very nice and professional. Everything was exceptionally clean. Great prices in the restaurant.
- Traditionsreiche Gaststtte mit schnen Zimmern neben groem Schlossteich direkt an Tullner Radfahrroute, reichhaltiges Frhstck und sehr gutes Abendessen Hausmannskost mit netter Bedienung, gutes PreisLeistungsverhltnis.
Located in Herzogenburg approximately 6.2 mi from St. Pölten in the Traisental Valley, Cleverhotel offers 24-hour check-in and free Wi-Fi. The bus and train station are easily accessible.The rooms feature hairdryers, flat-screen cable TV sets and they have carpeted floors. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Buffet breakfast is offered daily.Cleverhotel provides free private parking.
- Helping staff, clean, warm and very nice room, near to downtown, quite place and close to the motor way, nice breakfast
- We really liked everything.The room isnt big enough to get a baby crib into it so our 1,5 year old daughter slept with us. Upon request the staff kindly put 2 single beds together for us. The bed was comfortable and we slept really well. Bathroom was spacious enough.Checkin was easy and pretty fast, breakfast was delicious. Great value for that price.
- Perfect. Clever after hours automated checkin that allows you to find your reservation, pay, and get key cards issued.
- Not far from Vienna.Clean.Free parking.Accessible without receptionist.The rooms are very good, the baths are also very spacious.The breakfast is good also.
- The room was really spacious. I was expecting a Formula1type motel, but actually the standard was more like a regular hotel. The staff were really helpful and prepared an early breakfast for Ironman competitors.
Featuring 3 different golf courses, the Diamond Apartmenthotel offers a swimming lake with a private beach in Atzenbrugg in Lower Austria. Free WiFi is available.Guests of the Diamond Apartmenthotel can eat in the Clubhouse à la carte restaurant. Breakfast buffet is served at the Boathouse, set right at the lake. The reception is open from 08:00 to 16:00 and guests need to contact the property for late arrivals.The spacious and elegant rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, a mini-bar, a tea/coffee maker, and a bathroom. Some rooms are air-conditioned.A sauna can be used free of charge, while a tennis court is available at a surcharge.Created by leading golf course architect Jeremy Pern, the resort includes 2 18-hole courses and a 9-hole course.Free private parking is available on site. Tulln is a 10-minute drive away, and Vienna is 40 minutes away by car.
- Staff Comfortable Breakfast Reception shes very nice and polite
- Awesome location even in case of a business trip.I took advantage to walk around the golf area, just amazing!I was in the standard room that are the one located in the main building and not the premium rooms with big windows you can see on the website.Room was still big and comfortable.
- Very nice resort , amazing room with panoramic window
- I wasnt here for the first time and so I was surprised that exist rooms in the main building too I have known only the bungalows before. For one night stay I consider them much more better than bungalows.
- Location directly at golf courseVery nice bungalowsStrong WiFi in whole area Good breakfestGreat personal in golf reception and restaurant
Orange Wings Krems
This low-priced, modern hotel is located in the eastern part of Krems, 11,500 feet from the center and 1,650 feet from the Danube River Cycling Trail.All rooms and apartments come with a small tilt window above the door (no other windows) and feature a double bed with a high-quality mattress and anti-allergic linen. They offer free internet access.The Motel style Orange Wings Krems focuses on the essentials, while at the same time providing everything for a comfortable night – clean, safe and fast. The concept is characterized by modern architecture, state-of-the-art technology and a functional interior.Its convenient location makes Orange Wings Krems an ideal starting point for discovering the surrounding sights, including the Wachau, Melk Abbey, Göttweig Abbey and the historic old town of Krems.
- I really liked the self checkin system of this modernstyle hotel. The rooms were clean and a good value for money. Dogs are allowed for a fee. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast for an additional fee. Free parking.
- It is perfect for 1 overnight. Bikes could be locked. Room have minimal equipment but was fine. One good restaurant at the very nearby.
- Small, but comfortable and clean room with everything we need. Bicyclefriendly. Nice staff. Good breakfast. No problems with late check in because it was automated.
- Good location on edge of Krems easy to find. Very friendly checkin staff. Good storage for our bikes.
- Very clean. Good value for money. Very nice reception.
Apartments Haus Morgensonne
Apartments Haus Morgensonne is within 1,650 feet of the Sitzenberg swimming lake, Sitzenberg Palace, cross country ski trails, a supermarket and restaurants. Krems, St. Pölten and Tulln are 12 mi away.Apartments Haus Morgensonne has a balcony, a bathroom with a bathtub and shower, a kitchen and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The property also has a garden with barbecue facilities.The Franz Schubert bicycle trail and hiking trails pass by the house. Horse riding facilities in Reidling and the Donauradweg bicycle trails are within 0.9 mi.
- Really kind owners, nice place, good for bike tours. Aoartment was clean, fully equiped.
- I loved the spaciousness of this apartment. Its very comfortable and clean. It was also very warm.
- Ein kleines Weindorf mit der Mglichkeit, die Weinkellergasse in der Nhe des Donauradweges zu besuchen. Perfekt saubere, gut eingerichtete Wohnung, vllige Ruhe in der Nacht. Bequeme Betten. Sehr nette Besitzerin. Guter Preis. Wir werden auf jeden Fall wiederkommen!
- bardzo dobra lokalizacjamiejsce spokojne , szczeglnie w dobie koronawirusa polecam
- , . . . 100 . . .
Stadthotel Hauser Eck
This hotel is located in the Baroque Old Town of St Pölten. It offers self check-in and rooms with free.Each room at Stadthotel Hauser Eck offers a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with shower.Several restaurants and cafes can be found within a 5-minute walk.The Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property and the Lower Austrian State Museum is at a distance of 2,450 feet.
- Nice designed, comfortable room for a single traveler.
- Quite well equipped room incl. refrigerator considering the price. Location very quiet.
- The checkin process was super easy, the location is just perfect and the room was quite good. Ok, it is not a modern one but is was comfortable, clean, warm and big enough. The bed was like a cloud, so soft and comfortable if you like not so hard mattress, it was better than my own at home. I would choose the hotel again.
- Richiesta breakfast. Location in The Hearst of the town
- Very confortable beds and pillows! Overal good stay.
A renovated castle dating from the 17th century, Schloss Thalheim is surrounded by a large garden and features a restaurant with a terrace. St. Pölten is a 20-minute drive away.In an elegant ambiance, the restaurant serves Austrian and French cuisine, Mediterranean specialties, and a varied breakfast buffet. A café with homemade pastries is also on site.The spacious rooms offer garden views, a mini-bar, a TV, and a bathroom.The spa area features a sauna, a relaxation area and a fitness room. Massages, Ayurveda massages and cranio-sacral therapy are available.Guests can relax in the property’s different gardens, such as a Zen garden, an English garden, several baroque gardens, a theater garden, a rose garden, and a fairy garden.Schloss Thalheim’s Ascension of Jesus chapel was built by the famous Austrian architect Jakob Prandtauer, who is known as the main architect of Melk Abbey.Herzogenburg is 7.5 mi from the property, and Krems is 21 mi away.
- Great Area. Great Food. Great staff. Big and beautiful castle. Excellent for romantic purposes. Definitely worth the money.
- Nice park and hotel, clean, friendly staff, very nice wellness, and a very good restaurant, deserving the 14/20 GaultMillau. This is certainly a place I can recommend.
- Sehr bemht, wunderbares Frhstck, sowohl Buffet als auch die Frhstckskarte sehr ansprechend.
- Ein Frhstck wie im Paradies. Und wir wurden herzlich empfangen, das Personal ist freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Schloss ist beeindruckend und der Hoteldirektor kann zaubern.
- Das Frhstck war excellent, auch der Wellnessbereich!
Directly at the large city park and with free WiFi access, our 3-star-hotel lies very calmly and nevertheless very central. So you are directly in some minutes in the historical old part of town and/or in the small central shopping mall of Krems.We are more then willing to assist you in planning for the next days, regardless if culturally (Stift Göttweig, castel Grafenegg, art mile Krems – Kunstmeile Krems) or sporty (bikeroutes along the Danube, golfing or jogging) or “only” identifying beautiful places to let one’s mind wonder.
- Great location close to old town and the train station. Spacious room, comfortable bed, really good breakfast. Good work area / desk, and it had a fan for ventilation. The lady who checked me in was efficient and friendly.
- Very friendly staff, good room, good breakfast. Not too far from the historic downtown.Separate, hotelowned parking space for cars.
- It was a very clean hotel and our room was huge for a double, the receptionist couldnt have been more helpful, we dont speak German and it was a bonus that he spoke English and also recommend a place to eat. Excellent service
- Very friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. Room was very clean and comfortable. Was also well maintained on a daily basis with cleaning and fresh towels/bedding. Excellent location within Krems right next to the city park. Easy to get around and explore on foot and also has plenty of public transport easily accessible. Breakfast provided was of good quality and with a wide variety of options available.
- Parkhotel Krems is situated next to a quiet park within walking distance of both Krems old town and the museums in Stein neighbourhood. The hotel staff were all pleasant and serviceminded.
Hotel Restaurant Böck “Roter Hahn”
Hotel Restaurant Böck “Roter Hahn”, located on the outskirts of Sankt Pölten, offers rooms with cable channels, and a restaurant serving regional cuisine and fine wines (closed on Fridays and Sundaysm, hotel is open). Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms come with a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony or a mini-bar. Each day, a rich breakfast is served at Hotel “Roter Hahn”.Guests can relax in the hotel’s garden and enjoy refreshing drinks at the bar in the evening.Public indoor and outdoor pools are a 5-minute drive away and within 15 minutes by car, 2 bathing lakes can be reached.A bus stops on site and guests can park their cars free of charge at Hotel Restaurant Böck “Roter Hahn”. The A1 Motorway is a 5-minute drive away.The 18-hole golf course Golfclub Goldegg is 0.6 mi away and the green free is free of charge for guests of the hotel.
- The steak and the garlic soup is great. The area is very quiet.
- The hotel was nice. We ate breakfast and diner there. The food was good and the setting was pretty.
- The property was what we expected, not 5 star but sufficient for our overnight needs. Staff were friendly, room dated, restaurant ok!
- Clean and comfortable facilities. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was fantastic.
- Quiet rooms above a vibrant restaurant beer garden. Calm orderly breakfast room to ease yourself into the day.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sitzenberg