Holiday Inn A55 Chester West
Situated on highway A55, this modern hotel is just 40 minutes from Liverpool and the ferries to Ireland. It has comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, a bar and a gym.All rooms at the Holiday Inn A55 Chester West have a bathtub and a shower, a satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities.The Conservatory Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner 7 days a week and bookings must be made in advance. The bar has a snack menu available daily.Attractions near the Holiday Inn Chester include Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium and the National Boat Museum which are all 11 miles away.
- Breakfast was excellent staff efficient and friendly plenty of choice nicely presented
- Staff was very accommodating. Good breakfast at a good price for a family.
- Room was very clean, staff was incredibly nice. Food for dinner was good. Breakfast was good. Absolutely no complaints.
- Great Hotel, comfortable good facilities great breakfast
- The hotel and staff where very good. I will rebook when next back in the UK
Village Hotel Chester St David’s
Just 15 minutes’ drive from central Chester, Village Hotel Chester St David’s features a health and fitness club and a choice of dining options and contemporary rooms. There is parking and free WiFi.Sumptuously decorated, the rooms at Village Hotel Chester St David’s have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat-screen TV with digital channels.At an extra cost, guests can use the Village Gym with a swimming pool, sauna and steam room.Guests can choose to dine at the stylish all day dining Village Pub and Grill. There is also an on-site Starbucks and conference facilities.The Business Club features meeting spaces, hot desks, refreshments and state-of-the-art technology. Guests staying in standard rooms can add Business Club access at an additional charge.Located in scenic North Wales, Village Hotel Chester St David’s is just 5 minutes’ drive from Hawarden Golf Club. Chester Racecourse is a 15-minute drive away.
- Stayed here a few times, and like it more with each visit . Great staff and comfortable rooms. Going during the pandemic we were very impressed with the staffs attention to safety especially when going in to eat or drink. Theres always a lot going on here and the atmosphere is great.
- Nice comfortable room. Warm and helpful welcome at reception. Free car park next to the front door. Massive TV in room. Spacious room. with substantial ensuite facilities. This is a big place with a big bar and lots of seating areas. There appears to be quite a nice outside space but we didnt have time for a proper look. Very pleasant and reasonably priced pub over the road the road as well. The place buzzes with activity, there was a big wedding party going on but it was well away from all the rooms.
- What a fantastic hotel!Value for money this is the best UK hotel I have stayed in, its modern, finished to a high standard, great pool and gym facilities.The bar and restaurant area is outstanding, modern, chic, huge TVs and importantly a great atmosphere.Rooms are to a high standard and have everything you need for a nice stay, beds super comfortable.Service throughout the hotel was first class, everyone one professional, friendly and sincere.Highly recommended.
- The staff were brilliant, in particular the staff that work in the gym .Good locationComfortable roomsGood facilities on site
- Me and my wife find the hotel of a superb standard. We love goin there.
Mountain Park Hotel
This private hotel with a peaceful countryside setting is just outside Flint, by Flint Mountain. It has a picturesque 12-hole golf course.Mountain Park Hotel is just inside North Wales, and within easy reach of Chester. The hotel’s golf course has USPGA-standard greens, and the hotel can arrange special golf packages.The hotel has a family friendly bar which serves a traditional British menu. Mountain Park’s function suite can accommodate up to 180 guests.
- Very pleasant setting, clean and tidy rooms, the bathrooms were modern and the bed very comfy.
- A spacious and well laid out family room with double, single and sofa beds, plus a large sized bathroom.
- Spacious, clean, comfortable bed and good shower facilities.
- This is out third stay here, we have family in Flint so this is ideal when we come to visit them, our rooms have always been spotless, lovely comfy beds, nice bar the staff are very friendly
- Beautiful scenery room so clean Near shops and not far from prestatyn peacefulxpeaceful xx photos from view room 3 stayed in room 5 also beautiful xx
Beaufort Park Hotel
One of our top picks in Mold. Set in the beautiful North Welsh countryside, Beaufort Park Hotel is an independently run 3-stars hotel located 5 minutes’ drive from the historic market town of Mold. It offers a restaurant, a bar and free WiFi in public areas.All the 105 guestrooms at Beaufort Park Hotel offer home from home comfort and are designed to a very high standard with tasteful furnishings. Each room features private bathroom facilities, a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.Arches bar and Coffee House provides an informal relaxed family atmosphere in which to enjoy a bar menu offering seasonal British dishes. For a more formal dining experience guests can enjoy the finest cuisine in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotels renowned Orchard Restaurant.Local attractions to suit all needs can be found in the surrounding area of the hotel’s prime location from historic castles, cities or stunning mountains.Conveniently located close to the motorway network, is ideal for hosting that all important business meeting or conference offering a wide range of conference suites.
- Standard continental and Welsh Breakfast, which was ok. Very friendly and attentive staff
- Large and clean rooms, lots of small extras and extremely helpful and polite staff. For me it was in a perfect location for work. The food as a vegetarian was really good value and extremely tasty. Overall was very satisfied with my stay.
- Room was spacious, all staff very helpful, and food both breakfast and evening meal good.
- Beautiful breakfast, very clean room, friendly staff.
- breakfast was excellent ,room was comfortable clean, water hot, Staff were very helpful welcoming, altogether a lovely stay when we come back to visit our family again we will certainly stay here again with no hesitation.
Holiday Inn Chester South
One of our top picks in Chester. On the edge of historic Chester, the Holiday Inn Chester South is just off the A55 road, beside Chester Business Park. The hotel features a modern leisure center, stylish restaurant and free on-site parking. It’s served by a park-and-ride bus service.The spacious bedrooms at Holiday Inn Chester South have high-speed internet access and air conditioning. All rooms have a private bathroom, a flat-screen HD TV with on-demand movies and tea and coffee-making facilities.The leisure club includes a swimming pool and cardio equipment. The Junction Restaurant features a terrace and serves modern British dishes. Breakfast includes a full hot and cold buffet.Just a 15-minute drive from Chester Zoo, Holiday Inn Chester South is a 5-minute drive from Chester Racecourse. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the M56 and 25-minute drive from the M6 highways.
- The whole experience was amazing, staff greeting us with open arms and very friendly and helpful
- Breakfast was great. Staff couldnt be more helpful, they are a credit to the hotel. We changed to the Executive Room and it was clean, quiet and comfortable
- Location was great with a bus stop outside to go into Chester centre! Everyone was friendly
- Location so close to park and ride. 5/10 min drive into chester.complementary late checkout new years day great touchVery clean. Very spacious
- The bed was comfortable and large!The pool and the jacuzzi were lovely.
Springfield Hotel & Health Club
The 3-star Springfield Hotel & Health Club offers stylish accommodations, free WiFi, restaurant, bar, health and fitness club and wedding and conference facilities. There is ample free car parking.Ideally located at Junction 32A of the A55 in Pentre Halkyn, Holywell, North Wales, Springfield Hotel enjoys fabulous views over the River Dee and has excellent road links to the beautiful Roman city of Chester, North-West England and North Wales.All the spacious guestrooms feature private bathrooms, Freeview TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Many rooms have superb views over the Dee Estuary to the Wirral, and the Cumbrian Hills.Guests can enjoy complimentary access to the Health Club, with facilities including a gym with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor heated swimming pool and sauna. The beauty salon offers a full range of beauty and holistic treatments and spa packages.The hotel features superb dining options. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily in relaxed and comfortable surroundings. The Delfryn Restaurant offers an array of tempting dishes to suit all palates paired with a range of delicious wines to complement every meal. Children’s menus are also available.The Springfield Bar serves a full range of drinks and delicious bar snacks and features wonderful views out to the Wirral and the River Dee estuary. Sky Sports is available in the bar.Holywell Golf Club is located 5 minutes’ drive. Local attractions include Chester Zoo, Grosvenor Museum, Chester Racecourse, golfing, cycling and walking trails.
- Food and room service was brilliant staff really nice booked to stay again
- The staff was very friendly and the food at the restaurant excellent. We ate there everynight! Our room was at the back facing a field with sheep, it was peaceful and lovely.
- Everything couldnt fault anything fabulous time
- Thats one of my favourite hotels so far. got the same room as last time so I am same happy D clean, nice, food is lush
- the room gym swimming pool sauna everything and staff so helpfull
One of our top picks in Holywell. Featuring a terrace, Victoria hotel is located in Holywell. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Complete with a private bathroom, the rooms at Victoria hotel come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms contain a seating area.Liverpool is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Chester is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 38 miles from Victoria hotel.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, comfortable and had everything I could need, and there was also a good living room and kitchen available for guests to use.
- The room was amazing. It was big and had so much light. We couldnt be happier with it.
- Very good for the price. Really comfy bed, clean room and a modern bathroom. Polite and welcoming staff and good attention to the small details that can make a pleasant stay. Perfect for me as I was working till quite late one night.
- Management were super helpful and kind. Great location in town.
- Centre of Holywell, good location if it wasnt for the lockdown.Good manager, clean tidy room, warm, decent tv, good shower, offroad parking.
MILL Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Chester. The Mill Hotel and Spa is located alongside the Shropshire Union Canal, 5 minutes’ walk from Chester Station. It offers 5 eateries and a leisure center with a pool.Accommodations is in 2 wings on either side of the canal, joined by a glass walled footbridge. Rooms feature satellite TVs, free internet access and bathrooms with showers and hairdryers.Guests can dine at the award-winning Canaletto Restaurant, the Brasserie Flambé Steak Restaurant, Rialto Wine & Dine and the Real Ale Bar. Guests can also enjoy a meal and a cruise along the canal on the hotel’s unique broad-beam Restaurant Cruiser.The Health Club features a spa bath, sauna and steam room. There is also a modern gym, regular fitness classes, a hair salon and a beauty spa offering a range of treatments.Chester Racecourse is less than a 10-minute walk away. Chester Zoo is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- Good location. Rooms comfy. Service from staff was helpful.
- Great hotel and great location. Food was brilliant and 5 min walk to the town and bars.
- Breakfast very good and good location for easy access into Chester.
- Great breakfast and very attentive staff, friendly. Clean and well looked after and communal areas good.
- I liked that our room had a balcony. We had a lovely view of Chester Cathedral. The location was brilliant, not too far to walk into the centre of Chester. An easy location to find and quite peaceful. The Swimming pool was lovely and the water warm. Breakfast was amazing, especially the croissants. The extra little touches of the bear in the room for my friends birthday made her stay extra special. The staff were caring and looked after our needs, I emailed before hand, with a number of questions and they got back to me very quickly. The meal in the bar on the Friday night was yummy. Thank you for everything.
Wrexham Llyndir Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection
Wrexham Llyndir Hall Hotel, Signature Collection By Best Western, near Chester is surrounded by the countryside of Cheshire and the beaches of North Wales.This country house offers gardens, a swimming pool, gym and beauty salon along with intriguing artwork, sculptures, an Italian-style terrace and a 200-year-old oak tree. The lounge bar and restaurant serves tasty, comforting food. Great high speed Wi-Fi and free car parking.Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet is within easy reach of the hotel and guests receive a 10% discount.
- Staff are very friendly, room was clean and tidy. Breakfast was good not keen on the sausages but all else was good. Tea was good quality. Pool is large enough to get a swim in.
- The lovely countryside, beautiful interior of reception, dining room. Swimming pool, sauna. Lovely staff.
- nice warm pool ,good breakfast ,good location,for Chester and Wrexham nice friendly staff would stay there again
- The room was beautiful, the staff were helpful and friendly. The food was excellent
- Really pleasant staff, delicious food. Clean room and enjoyable stay.
Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel
One of our top picks in Chester. Boasting 2 acres of beautiful gardens and a Feel Good Health Club, Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel provides free parking and free high-speed WiFi. Less than 3 miles from the city center, its grounds lead to the pretty canal-side walkways of Christleton.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a work desk.The health club has a free-form indoor swimming pool and a gym. Guests can relax in the sauna, steam room and hot tub, or try relaxing treatments in the beauty salon. (Treatments must be pre-booked 3 days in advance.)Featuring contemporary art and intimate lighting, The Brasserie serves an international menu and wine list. Fresh coffees and light snacks can be enjoyed on the garden terrace or in the bar.Located just outside Chester’s historic center, Mercure Chester is 10 minutes’ drive from Chester Zoo and Chester Race Course. Boughton Heath Park and Ride is a 5-minute walk away, offering buses to the center.
- Bed was comfy, good supply of tea coffee in Room spa an pool was clean
- Good size carpark ,good central location for all I wanted to do ,Chester city ,zoo Cheshire oaks shopping outlet ,nice pool and bar area ,thought the breakfast price was over priced,so we didnt bother think carpark could do with another few disabled parking spaces may be another 2 would do ,but would recommend and would stay again for sure
- the property looks very inviting and has free!! parking in front of the entrance! nice lobby with free!! water for guests! The room was nicejust really missing a small fridge… typical British breakfasteverything taken away at 10am sharp!!
- Room was fine, pool/gym facilities were good.Staff were fine. No problems at all.Did not have breakfast as it was too expensive.
- The friendliness of the reception staff They made us feel very welcome and facilitated us in every way. The beds were very comfortable and the room very clean Breakfast was excellent. Parking was excellent and no charge. The cleaning staff we met were extremely pleasant and happy
Looking for: Best Hotels in Shotton