Located close to the Belgian and French borders, the Hotel Gulliver is a family hotel with a fine cuisine. Guests benefit from free WiFi throughout and on-site private parking free of charge.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning. The establishment is open 24 hours a day and has a free guarded car park for vehicles.There is a restaurant which offers French and Italian dishes. A bar is available for an aperitif or an evening drink with friends. In warmer months drinks can be enjoyed on the terrace.The large industrial zones in the south of the country are easily reached. The towns of Pétange and Bascharage are located at a 1.2 mi distance and Differdange at a 2.5 mi distance. Furthermore, the hotel is also accessible via the international motorway network.
service room and food
all of it was excellent
will highly recommend
– Great Wifi connection
– Awesome TV
– Friendly Staff
– Excellent facilities
– Nice food
– Overall, a Super Room / Hotel!
Stayed for 2 nights, very friendly staff, all work together in a Team, good combination of Hotel & Restaurant.
As i don´t like those extreme hard beds was surprised as they were very comfy, had a good rest.
- Very professional and helpfull staff – clean rooms – very good hygienic measurements regarding Covid 19 – restaurant above standard for an hotel
- Full outside sun blinds on the windows. Was allowed to check out late.
- service room and food
Conveniently located only 11 miles from Luxembourg City and 7.5 miles from Esch/Alzette and close to the French and Belgium border.The hotel offers all comforts and good rates for both business or vacationing guests. They have a well-known restaurant-pizzeria where you can enjoy French and Italian cuisine.Non-smoking rooms available.
- Very clean but basic room. Staff were very friendly
Apparently, they did a (significant) mistake with the price setting on booking.com to my advantage. Nevertheless, they did not discuss & gave me a friendly welcome.
The hotel is a bit old but the room was spotless & spacious – nothing to complain.
Pizzas in restaurant are actually great, the place is alive, frequented by Italian. Very pleasant.
Parking at the back is convenient!
- The room was really spacious, clean bathroom, friendly welcoming. Breakfast was simple, but okay. The only guy working in the morning really did his best to serve us well after letting us wait for a a quarter of an hour.
- A good breakfast was provided. There was free parking on site and on street.
- Everything excellent, price/commodity/relation between them and us/ meals extraordinary
Hotel Brasserie Beierhaascht is located on the border of Belgium and France, just off the E44. There is a 24-hour reception.The hotel includes a brewery, a restaurant and a traditional butcher.Brasserie Beierhaascht is located a 5-minute drive from the Bascharage-Sanem train station. Luxumbourg-city is a 20-minute drive away.
- Had a really tasty egg/ham type omelet sliced into small servings. Good coffee.
- The staff was very nice and polite. When we got there they didn’t have the room we booked (three bed) so they gave us a two bed and sofa bed (which was ok for us). But they did apologize, charged the right price and gave us a present for the miss understanding. Breakfast and the butcher shop was great, very close to the main part of the city and therefore very quiet. Excelente Japanese restaurant near it, but that was about it, not too many options for restaurants but that was ok for us.
- Was up for a week for work. Room was great and I enjoyed the breakfast. Staff was friendly and I would’ve booked next week if they had availability.
- Great stopover in Luxembourg with georgeous courtyard and friendly staff.
- The friendly staff, very clean place, newly refurbished, good breakfast, restaurant is serving local dishes
Gulliver Tower Hotel
Gulliver Tower Hotel in Differdange has a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. There’s a restaurant serving Local cuisine, and free private parking is available.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area.Gulliver Tower Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Luxembourg is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Mondorf-les-Bains is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luxembourg, 23 miles from Gulliver Tower Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Newer property, tastefully decorated and spacious rooms. Hotel itself was quiet and private. Very friendly staff, easy and free parking. Bed was comfortable.
This Hotel is very nice and clean, all staff are friendly and helpful, there is available parking as well which is convenient, view is nice.
If I visit again Differdange for sure I will book with them.
- Room, breakfast, parking, location and staff all were excellent.
Enjoy place of breakfast.
Crib was not requested but hotel provided it.
- Very nice new hotel. Good room size. Nice breakfast. Good wifi. Very clean room. 10th floor has a great view of the city…go have a look, no matter what floor you stay on. Easy walk to city center or train station. Free parking!
The Threeland Hotel is located in the heart of the Pôle Européen de Développement at the Belgian-French border, just 20 minutes from Luxembourg City. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.This modern hotel offers you 59 comfortable rooms, 2 restaurants and a large seminar/banquet room.The hotel’s bar La Terrasse offers a specially selected menu for quick meals. The restaurant Le Privilège serves regional food in a smart decor.The hotel is quietly located 2 minutes from the cross-roads Bruxelles-Metz at the Belgian-French border, near the Pôle Européen de Développement. The concert center Rockhal is a 15-minute drive away.
- The hotel was overall very nice with spacious rooms and bathrooms,clean and neat,friendly staff,situated also very good in Petange,large dining room,a reasonable terase,we were very satisfied and if we go to Luxemburg again,altough situated at 30 km away from the big city we woud gladily return.
Room was clean and comfortable.
We had three singles beds which was nice.
Breakfast was good and coffee excellent.
The lady at the reception was very friendly. She recommended us where to eat best for dinner.
Free parking in front of the hotel. Clean and comfortable room.
- Staff and restaurant! They made sure my bicycle was safe overnight. They kept a large wedding party to one area of the hotel so it was quiet for all other guests
Everyone was very laid back. Great for traveling with dogs.
Excellent price for what you get!
Hotel Mia Zia
Hotel Mia Zia is an intimate design hotel in Belvaux, a 7-minute drive from Esch-sur-Alzette in Luxembourg. It features free WiFi and a green setting ideal for walking.The boutique-style rooms at Hotel Mia Zia include a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar.Hotel Mia Zia is located 350 feet from a free public car park. Luxembourg city, featuring the Palais Grand-Ducal and Place d’Armes, is 20 minutes away by car.
- It was located in a relatively quiet area. The bathroom floors were nice and warm!
- Illy espresso. Italian stylish restaurant is really great. Dish is very tasty and the quantity is more than enough. Hotel is located in the quiet area at the foot of the wooded hill. I think there is a recreation area that starts 300m far from hotel uphill.
- friendly staff , excellent service, nice food in the restaurant
- Very friendly and professional staff , very nice human experience, + the hotel is at human-scale and very well located (less than 2km from Rockhal) . excellent and very diversified breakfast, really better than in other hotels of the same standing . Very nice stay , and I recommend it !
The staffs are very kind, and the room is modern & well designed.
The hotel locates at small town/village, so we can stay in nice & calm environment.
If any chance exists to visit there, I’d like to stay this hotel again.
Hotel Restaurant De Klenge Casino
In the heart of Differdange, on the charming Place du Marché, Hotel Restaurant De Klenge Casino offers comfortable guest rooms, a restaurant, meeting rooms and a small bowling hall. Each room is uniquely decorated by a Luxembourgian artist.Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and plan your day at leisure.The classical restaurant serves traditional cuisine with mostly biological products, while the design restaurant offers a range of French and Italian specialties.Easy to reach, Hotel Restaurant De Klenge Casino provides you with a relaxing base in forested surroundings. The hotel is 15 minutes from the main commercial areas of Luxembourg, and close to the French (0.6 mi) and the Belgian borders (2.5 mi).You can also get competitive with the indoor ninepins game at De Klenge Casino and show off your bowling skills.
- The real question is what I didn’t like in this hotel, it’s always clean, restaurant is delicious, staff are VERY friendly and helpful, rooms are spacious, room service is fast and trust me I can keep going, it’s not always croweded which is actually very beneficial and finally it is close to everything restaurants, bars, shopping mall, train station.
- The hotel exceeded our expectations, it is very lovingly designed and furnished and it was an absolute pleasure to stay there.
- The room is very clean and had everything we needed, it’s right in the centre so location was good. The breakfast was lovely. The only thing is it’s not a casino
- Very friendly staff, room was very spacious and well kept.
- My husband and I had a great time at the hotel. It is all renovated, with pretty beautiful and comfortable installations. But what we love more was the kind staff and the delicious breakfast!!
Residhome Luxembourg Esch-Belval
Located 2,650 feet from Rockhal and 1,950 feet from Cine Belval, Residhome Luxembourg Esch-Belval features accommodations in Esch-sur-Alzette. Complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the property and limited private parking is available on site, by reservation only.Guests at the aparthotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Municipal Theater & Art Galleries is 2.1 mi from Residhome Luxembourg Esch-Belval, while National Museum of the Resistance is 2.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 19 mi from the accommodations.
- The ameneties within the room was excellent. All the necessary stuffs were present. Kitchen, Utensils, washer, etc etc. It was indeed a homely experience.
- I just loved everything about this Aparthotel. It’s very clean and cozy. Great receptionist too. They’re very kind and respectful. I’ll be visiting again soon.
Very reactive to my first review posted the day before, they’ve addressed all points I raised acknowledged the wrongdoings and have apologised. Gave me another room that was perfect.
The place is perfectly located, fancy and contains all the necessary comfort and necessities for a long stay.
Very clean, the bathroom is vast and trendy. The beds are very comfortable.
What was meant to be a short stay turned into a 5 day stay after their professional handling of the points raised.
- With the coronavirus it seemed as though we had the whole place to ourselves. They staff also loved our dog.
- The room was very comfy and clean. The Staff was exeptionally friendly and helpful.
ibis Esch Belval
This ibis Esch Belval is in the center of the brand new town of Esch-Belval, 950 feet from the Rockhal music theater. It features wireless internet access in public areas of the hotel and a modern bar.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel ibis Esch Belval includes satellite TV, a work desk and a bathroom with a shower. Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet every morning.The Belval-Université Train Station is 350 feet away. Esch-sur-Alzette is a 10-minute drive from the ibis Esch Belval Hotel. Luxembourg city, featuring the National Museum of Art and History, is 20 minutes away by car.
- Close to Rockhal, Plaza, Restaurants and Cafés. Rooms are fine, it is an Ibis Budget.
- Staff are just great! Very comfortable bed and room itself, the location was perfect with a 2 min walk to the bus stop, 5 min walk to the train station, a commercial centre just near by, and not far from the conference center! Was extremely happy to have a soya milk at the breakfast, hope more vegetarian and vegan options will be presented soon! Generally very very happy to stay in this hotel and will definitely come back there again!
- Bed was comfortable. The room was nice. It was in the perfect location for my needs. The price was super affordable for such a lovely place.
- Location to the Rockhal and mall. Very easy to drive to the hotel and parking.
- near train station and university, good service, nice room
Hotel Restaurant Dao
This hotel restaurant offers elegant rooms and Asian cuisine on the edge of Esch-sur-Alzette, 15 minutes’ drive from Luxembourg city. Dao features free Wi-Fi, free parking and an intimate dining terrace.Flat-screen cable TV, wooden floors and modern décor come as standard in the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Dao. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.The Belgian and French borders are both within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. Nature Park Saar-Hunsrūck in Germany is 25 minutes away by car.Restaurant Dao serves sushi in a stylish yet casual setting. Guests can also enjoy Chinese and Thai specialties. A daily continental breakfast is served including cereals, coffee and pastries.
- Location was easy to find. Close to our venue. The staff was very accomodating. Room was clean and quiet. The restaurant was also excellent.
- Friendly staff, ease of parking. Outstanding food in the attached restaurant
- There are not other options at this price point, around. Parking and breackfast included.
- I like the staff very friendly the room and the breakfast was excellent and very valued for the money
- The food at the restaurant is very tasty, the room is more than comfortable and even for breakfast, that because of work I was out of schedule, they prepared it for me everyday.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sanem