ibis Budget Luxembourg Aeroport
Right next to Findel Airport and the Golf Club Grand Ducal, this budget hotel offers a convenient base for the convention and exhibition centers, as well as Luxembourg City.The Ibis Budget Hotel Luxembourg Airport provides simple, neat rooms at competitive prices at this great location. After a good night rest, you can wake up and enjoy the all-you-can-eat breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is available through the entire hotel.Make use of the transport connections into the city or have a relaxing day in the surrounding forests. With a 24-hour front desk you can come and go as you please. A free shuttle service to the Airport is available every day from 4:30 am, as well as from Monday to Friday to and from Kirchberg European District. A bus stop with services to the center of the city (20 minutes) and to the station (15 minutes) is in front of the hotel.
- Hotel was clean, bed comfortable. It is a budget hotel do not expect spacious room nor luxurious amenities. Expensive but still good compared to other hotels in the city. It is well located and convenient if you do not mind to travel +15 to the city, then is ok. Anyway, transport is good and free in Luxembourg, but beware of last buses at night otherwise you’ll end up paying a fortune to a taxi… Overall good…
- Very clean and comfortable. Close proximity to the airport. Private/gated parking!
- Room was quite (no noise) and clean. Breakfast was pocket friendly i.e Price worthy. I strongly recommend others to stay here.
There’s a bus stop right in front of the hotel, which makes it easy and fast to get to the city center.
- A walking distance from the airport. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel. As the room was free, they allowed us to make the check-in earlier. Room was comfortable and clean.
ibis Luxembourg Aeroport
One of our top picks in Luxembourg.Right across from the Luxembourg-Findel International Airport, this ibis Hotel features simple and elegant accommodations. Benefit from free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The ibis Hotel Luxembourg Aeroport faces the airport, which is accessible with a 5-minute walk. You can reach the center of the city by car in just 10 minutes. The hotel provides a free shuttle service to the Airport everyday from 4:30 am, and Monday – Friday to and from Kirchberg European District.With diverse rooms, from single rooms for solo travelers to bigger family rooms, the hotel has a convenient base for your relaxing stay. The restaurant serves delicious food, while the bar offers a warm atmosphere for a drink and a chat.The hotel is also conveniently located with easy access to the Kirchberg (European Business Centre) and the Luxexpo convention center.
The staff is very professional and friendly
They are the reason to stay
- Parking is included in the price. This was a win option for us.
- The hotel was very nice and clean. My nephew and I ate dinner at the restaurant there and it was perfect! The room was great for what we needed it for, and the location of the hotel in relation to the airport was just what we needed.
- Everything was wonderful! Staff members were extremely helpful and kind. The hotel appeared to be so new I thought I was the first guest to stay in my room. Highly recommend this hotel!
- The breakfast is good. There is a 24hour fitness room in the hotel. The staffs are nice.
- The staff is very professional and friendly
This hotel provides soundproof rooms with flat-screen TV next to Luxembourg Airport, only 10 minutes from Luxembourg city. NH Luxembourg includes a modern bar with a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available.A minibar, work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided as standard in the rooms at this NH. They also have air conditioning and a comfortable sitting area.Each morning an extensive buffet breakfast is served which includes croissants and warm dishes such as bacon and eggs. The Crossroads Bar serves international meals and light snacks inside and on the terrace.Luxembourg city, featuring the famous Place d’Armes and the National Museum of Art and History, is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. A bus stop is a 5-minute walk away and the bus ride to the center of the city takes 17 minutes. NH Luxembourg offers convenient services to Belgium, Germany and France which are all within 30 minutes away by car.Guests can use the free scheduled shuttle service to and from Luxembourg Airport.
- It’s located in a quite place, staff was amazingly friendly (we had to checkin really late and they were super friendly).
- We just stayed at NH Hotel overnight because it’s near the airport. We were greeted by a very nice lady in the reception and she was very keen in explaining the details to us. The hotel is under renovation that moment and I think the room they gave us was newly renovated also since it kind of smells like paint but it’s tolerable not an issue for me. The room is nice and clean with comfortable bed and chaise. The bathroom is also lovely though it’s not that big. Breakfast is also good!
- The location of the hotel is great as it’s situated right next to the air port. Also transport connections to the city are perfect.
Having stayed there few times, i can say that the rooms are nice and clean, quite functional for a business traveller. Breakfast is standard with good choices of food & drink.
Staff is happy to help. Location has easy access by frequent buses to city center.
- I did not eat breakfast. I ate in the city at a small coffee shop.
Aramis Studio Hotel
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Located in Luxembourg, a 15-minute drive from Luxembourg Findel Airport, Aramis Studio offers accommodations with free WiFi and air conditioning.The studio is fitted with a TV, a kitchenette with a small eating area and there is a washing machine in a common area. The bathroom comes with a shower and a toilet.Several restaurants, shops and supermarkets are easily reachable on foot within 5 minutes of Aramis Studio. Several local busses stop a 3-minute walk from the property as well.La Fontaine Castle is a 2.5 miles drive from the Aramis. You can go for a walk in Grünewald Forest, which is 5.3 mi from the studio. The Pétrusse River is 5 minutes’ walk away.
Checking in process was extremely convenient, we didn’t have to do any human interaction.. Access cards were left for us at the front desk.. Owner was reachable every time we texted him he was very patient & flexible with us changing plans.
Room was extraordinarly clean, neat & comfortable & it has all the facilities needed to cook some fast meals.
- Affordable for Lux prices and near multiple bus stops. 10 min bus ride to downtown. Clean and good size.
- It’s a clean and silent place. I do like the design of window and comfortable bed there. Also, Monsieur Arash is really nice. When I lost my earrings in hotel, he immediately sent it to me. I truly appreciate that and will indeed visit this hotel next time.
Perfect spot if you want to stay overnight and take the plane !
Everything is clean and the bed is good !
The owner is very helpful and flexible
- Host is always on call when you need him for anything. Spot on and will return for business trips again.
- Checking in process was extremely convenient, we didn’t have to do any human interaction.. Access cards were left for us at the front desk.. Owner was reachable every time we texted him he was very patient & flexible with us changing plans.
Airfield – Airport
Located in Luxembourg and with American Military Cemetery reachable within 2.4 mi, Airfield – Airport provides a restaurant, nonsmoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. The property is set 2.7 mi from Luxembourg Fair Ground, 3.1 mi from Rives de Clausen and 3.7 mi from Castle Munsbach. The property is 3.7 mi from National Museum of Natural History and 3.7 mi from Grund.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel, every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Airfield – Airport offers a terrace.Auchan Shopping Center Kirchberg is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while National Museum of History & Art is 3.7 mi away.
- Staff kindness, beautiful rooms, and this “not really a hotel” feeling. More like your own apartment.
- Very trendy hotel with great food and magnificent bar. Close to the airport, good parking and very quiet since the airport closes at night.
- I really like the homey feeling as well as the comfort of the room. Also the customer service was excellent, the man in the reception was very helpful!
- Nice decor, good facilities, very clean. Reasonable price.
- Very nice hotel, clean, high speed network, clear direction for self-check in. Thanks for everything!
Campanile Hotel Luxembourg Aéroport
Located just 1,650 feet from the airport, as well as a 20-minute drive from Luxembourg City center and the station, this Campanile hotel is ideally located and offers a free airport shuttle service and a 24-hour reception desk.The soundproofed rooms are all well-equipped with a complete bathroom and the listed amenities.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast and in the evening they can have dinner in the restaurant or relax with a drink at the bar.Other facilities, such as seminary rooms, are also available at the Campanile Hotel Luxembourg Aéroport.Within a 10-minute drive from the European Center, both business and leisure guests will find this location suitable for their needs. Castle Munsbach is 2.5 mi away.
- The room is very modern and beds are comfortable. The staff were friendly and there is a free public bus going into Luxembourg until midnight. Parking is very convenient and the whole stay was very comfortable.
Best value by far.
Located close to public transportation, solid restaurant and bar.
A very positive surprise.
- The hotel is very nice, is near of the airport, the bedroom is comfortable. I like it.
It is very easy to stay and catch early morning flights from LUX
Reception was met well, there is a private open air parking lot for guests no cost, we are a family of 4 and the only rooms available was that of 2 rooms next to each other. We ordered some food after our arrival it was a little slow and it wasn’t busy so not sure what the staff / kitchen was doing. Its something we have gotten use to in Europe though so it didn’t matter to us. The walls are thin though and my HAIRDRYER was broken…good thing the one in the other room worked.
Would stay again for sure.
- The hotel is located just a few meters away from Luxembourg airport. Even though the hotel is easily reachable by foot, the hotel also offers a free shuttle to/from the airport. Reaching Luxembourg centre from the hotel is easy too – you just need to take one bus from the bus stop next to the hotel. Staff at the hotel are friendly, helpful and well-informed.
Il Piccolo Mondo
Il Piccolo Mondo offers B&B accommodations, at 4.3 mi from the European Institutions and International Exposition Halls. It is located at right at the edge of Luxembourg city.The hotel offers 3 types of rooms. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free WIFI and a private bathroom.The restaurant-pizzeria serves Italian specialties. There is a terrace to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner during sunny days. Il Piccolo Mondo is located 2.5 mi away from both the airport and Luxembourg City.
- We were looking for a location near the airport and nothing else really. Found a good spot 6 minutes from door to parking at a great price. When we arrived, there wasn’t a lot in the area and we were getting very hungry. Unknown to us there was a restaurant in the hotel that we discovered at Checkin. Amazing service. Salvatore (spelling might be wrong), our server, was amazing. Great wine list with expert pairing recommendations and very helpful with great wine knowledge. Phenomenal pastas. Truly a great start to our trip and completely unexpected. The beds were comfortable. Plenty of pillows and extra blankets if you need them. A great spot to stay if you are catching a flight, but much more if you are looking to stay in the area and don’t need to be right downtown.
- Extremely friendly staff, nice accommodations for the cost, excellent breakfast.
- The cleanliness, friendliness, restaurant in facility, nice breakfast, comfy bed.
- Lovely staff, very friendly. Hotel with restaurant is great (pizzas and pastas are awesome)! Feel like home. My family like this place, we will recommend to my friends for next visit.
- It was conveniently outside town. The restaurant has a terrace and the food and service were excellent.
Hotel il Castello Borghese
On the edge of Grengewald forest 1.2 mi north of Luxembourg Findel Airport, Il Castello Borghese offers free WiFi and a terrace. Each functional room comes with a TV with satellite channels, desk and modern private bathroom.All rooms have beige colored walls and some have a parquet floor. The modern bathrooms are fitted with a shower, toilet and free toiletries.Il Castello provides Italian and French cuisine in their restaurant, which has light green walls and is decorated with chandeliers. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace.Luxembourg center is a 13-minute drive from Borghese, and Senningen Castle is 1.2 mi away. The A1-highway is 3 minutes by car and the A7-highway is a 5-minutes’ drive.
- Clean and convenient hotel with a good Italian restaurant. Good breakfast with croissants, ham and cheese
- Room was clean and comfortable, it was worth the price when compared to other hotels.
- Very responsive and Dynamic service, just ask and you got it. Very clean, very easy access, close to airport, business and golf course. Very reasonable Price. Just what is needed for a fair Price.
- Breakfast was OK. Location was ok for me (close to airport and to Kirchberg) but it depends on prfeerences
Good modern room, with a single bed. The electric blinders was something that I really liked, controls were reachable from the bed.
Room and bathroom were both small, but had the basics of what we could need. Both were also clean.
Breakfast was good in quality, although no buffet as is usual in Luxembourg.
LÉGÈRE HOTEL Luxembourg
Environmentally friendly, Légère Hotel is located in Munsbach, a 15-minute drive from Luxembourg’s city center, and features modern rooms and suites, free WiFi and spa facilities including a gym and sauna. A bus stop connecting to the city center can be found within 650 feet.Each of the sound-proofed rooms at Légère Hotel Luxembourg features free soft drinks in the mini-bar, flat-screen cable TV and king-size beds. The spacious glass-walled bathrooms include a walk-in shower.FACES Bar & Restaurant serves International and regional gastronomic cuisine in the spacious dining room or on the terrace. Guests can also enjoy light meals, snacks and cocktails at the bar.Légère is located in the green setting of Munsbach Business Park. The European Institutions at the Kirchberg Plateau are 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to Kirchberg and Luxembourg-Findel Airport on working days, upon request and availability. Private parking facilities on site are available for a charge.
I’ve been here before and would chose this hotel everytime again.
It’s very clean, staff is great and the rooms are quiet and the beds are great. Also, enough parking space.
Shuttle, taxi or bus (5 minutes walk to busstop) take you to the centre of the city in about 15 minutes.
- Room was really clean and well presented. Breakfast was limited due to Covid 19 so cant really fault them for that. Everyone was always helpful and friendly
- I like so much the room. It was really comfortable for us as a family. Even the staff were very helpful. The price was nice as for suite room. Finally, I like so much the fast service so when I request something from the room service, they bring it very fast.
Nice feel to it
Great grocery store next door
- The rooms were excellent and the breakfast was great.
- I’ve been here before and would chose this hotel everytime again.
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Coque Hotel is located in a futuristic building on the Kirchberg Plain, an 8-minute drive from Luxembourg city.The renovated rooms of Coque offer a private bathroom, WiFi access and a safe.La Coquille, the hotel’s gourmet brasserie, serves lunch, while the La Perla restaurant is specialized in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Dove’Inn Sports bar offers sandwiches and salads throughout the day and broadcasts sporting events live on big screens.The hotel offers free entrance to a water sports center with Olympic-size pool. The relaxation and fitness center are available for guests at a surcharge. The relaxation center includes a large variety of wellness facilities like sauna, hammam and a whirlpool. At the Sauna Bar, guests can get snacks and light refreshments.The Coque Hotel is surrounded by a large park with a small lake. There is a direct bus connection to the city center. Luxembourg Railway Station is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Large, spacious room and very quiet location. The hotel is inside a massive sports arena, with two swimming pools, gyms and even an indoor wall climbing space. However, I didn’t know that when I booked, so I could not take advantage of any of the facilities. If I go back I will make sure I make the most of it.
Good location easy to get around to Lux easily from.
Lovely breakfast. Though cooked bacon and sausages were poor if you go for that normally but pastries, messy etc excellent and plentiful
- Very quiet place. Rooms are spacious. Swimming pool and gym. Shopping center within 20min. walking or 5min bus/tram distance.
- Everything was ok! Good location, nice large swimming pool, breakfast ok!
- The room was nice and had everything we would want. Very modern. Loved that it had an electric kettle. The convince of the tram to get to the city area made it perfect!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sandweiler