Hébergements indépendants chez l’habitant
Hébergements indépendants chez l’habitant features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Saint-Mars-dʼOutillé.The homestay offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hébergements indépendants chez.The accommodations offers a terrace.Guests at Hébergements indépendants chez l’habitant can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Le Mans is 15 mi from the homestay, while La Flèche is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 48 mi from Hébergements indépendants chez.
- The welcome was amazing, the location is beautiful and quiet. The apartment is really nicely decorated and comfortable with everything you need for any length of stay. The breakfast was incredible plentiful and delicious.
- Perfect for an overnight stay. Very small for a family but sufficient for one night. Wonderful location, very quiet. Celeste is a lovely host, very welcoming and there were lots of things for our children to play with.Kitchen and bathroom are really well equipped, the tea/coffee and couple of beers in the fridge were so welcome!! Lovely and clean and modern.
- I felt like home. Everything was perfect, location, the host, the breakfast… i definitely recommend it for short or long stays.
- Lovely family, excellent rooms with a view of the countryside. Safe parking. Fantastic breakfast. Comfy beds and free WiFi.
- Great place, good location, wonderful host. 12 points
Gîte Saint-Mars-d’Outillé, 4 pièces, 8 personnes – FR-1-410-210
Gîte Saint-Mars-d’Outillé, 4 pièces, 8 personnes – FR-1-410-210 is located in Saint-Mars-dʼOutillé. The property features garden views.With free WiFi, this holiday home provides a TV, a washing machine and a kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave. Free private parking is available at the holiday home.Le Mans is 13 mi from Gîte Saint-Mars-d’Outillé, 4 pièces, 8 personnes – FR-1-410-210, while La Flèche is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
ibis Styles Le Mans Sud Mulsanne
Located 4.3 mi from the center of Le Mans and along the 24 Hours of Le Mans racing track, ibis Styles Le Mans Sud Mulsanne offers a modern comfort and free WiFi. The Mulsanne Corner is 350 feet away from the property.Each of the guest rooms at ibis Styles Le Mans Sud Mulsanne will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning and a telephone. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is provided each morning.Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the location of the hotel, set 1,000 feet from the 24-Hours of Le Mans Golf Club and near some basketball courts and football fields.
- A lovely modern hotel with very comfortable rooms and a bright welcoming dining room. Extremely well positioned for a visit to Le Mans.
- Great staff, good restaurant for dinner and excellent breakfast
- Good location, friendly staff, rooms spacious and comfortable. Due to Covid limited facilities, breakfast bread, pastries, ham, cheese, yoghurt, jam, fruit, juice, tea/coffee is chosen the night before and delivered to rooms in the morning. Supermarket and fuel opposite along with small park ideal for quick dog walk I would stay here again.
- The room with an outside door was excellent for the dog. Very modern decor. Breakfast was fantastic.everything fresh.
- Perfect location, at Mulsanne turn. Comfy beds and clean room. Hotel with Le Mans 24h dcor. Good breakfast with fresh orange juice. Private parking with three EV chargers spots.
Hotel Arbor – Auberge de Mulsanne – Le Mans Sud
Hotel Arbor – Auberge de Mulsanne is located 6.2 mi south of Le Mans and 3.1 mi from the Automobile Museum. It offers a non heated outdoor swimming pool and a partly covered terrace. Guests can dine at the onsite restaurant.The rooms at Auberge de Mulsanne are decorated in a contemporary style and feature free WiFi access. They also have satellite TV and an private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. You may also choose to relax with a drink in the bar before playing billiards in the games room.Free luggage storage and newspapers are also available at this property. The A28 motorway is 4.7 mi from the hotel and the Mans Race starting point is 3.1 mi away. Free private parking is available and the car park is secured by a barrier with an access code.
- Good location for stopover driving south. Pool was lovely to have a dip in after a long drive. Rooms clean and a good breakfast.
- Breakfast consisted of cereals, fruit, yogurt, pastries, eggs, cheese, cold meats and breads. Tea and coffee also available.Self service and happy with the offering. Reception tried to assist when required use google translate as a hint
- Very welcoming accommodating for our dog, plenty of space to run around exercise him.
- The location was perfect, the staff very helpful. The food in the restaurant was exceptional for the price. Well worth a visit 5 mins from Le Mans.
- Location, cost. Food good in restaurant and plenty of choice for breakfast.
Le Petit Chaton
Located in Parigné-l’Évêque, just a 15-minute drive from the famous Le Mans Racing Circuit, Le Petit Chaton offers an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. The A28 motorway is ideally located a 20-minute drive way.All rooms feature a view of the garden, a TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast serving homemade jams, fresh orange juice, bread and French pastries is provided each morning and can be enjoyed by the swimming pool. The host can also prepare French traditional cuisine, upon request.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Parigné-l’Évêque is only a 10-minute drive away and Le Mans 24 Heures Golf Club is 4.3 mi from the property.
- Lovely spot, good parking and a warm welcome. Room a nice size and was very clean and tidy. Bed comfy. Didnt get the chance for the breakfast as had to leave early. All in all highly recommendable
- Convenient for the motorway and with local services close by. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included in the room rate which is rare nowadays so good value. The location is well away from the noisy motorway making for a peaceful evening.
- The property wasnt easy to find but once I found it, I got a very warm welcome from the hosts.They recommended a restaurant not too far.The breakfast was delicious and the hosts were keen to make me try all sorts of things including local honey and cheese.
- lovely room. Lovely fairy lights. Comfortable bed. Nice location. Very peaceful. Sweet couple who own the property. They try to be as helpful as possible . Good breakfast in the morning . Fresh . very accessible from motorways if youre doing a long drive
- Warm welcome from the hosts. Lovely setting, very clean.
Ashley Hotel Le Mans Sud
Providing free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking, Ashley Hotel Le Mans Sud is located 3.7 mi from Le Mans Car Racing Track and 6.2 mi from Le Mans city center. The A28 motorway (exit 24) is located nearby.Each room at Ashley Hotel Le Mans Sud is provided with a wardrobe, desk and wooden floor. The bathroom is fitted with bath or shower, toilet and free toiletries.Guests have the option to take their breakfast at the hotel, where a breakfast buffet is served each morning. A vending machine with snacks and drinks is at your disposal on site.Some shops can be found in the center of Ruaudin.Mulsanne Golf club is 2.5 mi away and MMArena Stadaium is 2.8 mi from the property.
- The room was bright an clean. The girl at the desk was so helpful and kind. I had accidentally booked for the wrong night and she took care of getting us all straightened out. She was so kind in our stressful situation.
- Spotlessly clean, spacious room, good quality bed clothes and towels, spacious parking area
- Good location for motorways. Breakfast good. Hostess friendly and very helpful. Very clean and warm, as quite cold out. Plenty of parking. Ideal for overnighter.
- Location, room size, cleanliness and comfortable beds
- Great buffet breakfast, quiet location. Good price
Novotel Le Mans
Novotel Le Mans is 10 minutes from the center of town and 3.7 mi from Le Mans Circuit. It features air-conditioned and modern accommodations ideal for business trips, holidaymakers and family holidays in Le Mans.The rooms are spacious and have contemporary interior design. They offer peaceful spaces fitted high-end facilities such as flat-screen TVs. A courtesy tray is provided in each room, ironing facilities are available, and baby cots can be provided on request.For your children, Novotel Le Mans features a children’s playground and outdoor swimming pool. It features a convenient location near the aquatic center, Les Atlantides.The tram stop, just outside the hotel, makes getting around easy. The river nearby offers pleasant scenery perfect for a walk or a jog.
- The room was very clean and comfortable, the temperature was just right and it was quiet. Dinner was excellent and the chef was very accommodating when asked to vary the meal to include more vegetables.
- Best mattress Ive ever slept on! Very comfortable room
- Comfortable, good parking, pool clean, friendly staff
- Good location just off the main road, we chose this hotel as was heading back from south west France to the UK and wanted somewhere around half way to stay for the night. We didnt venture out and stayed at the hotel complex. The pool looked good but we didnt use as kids was tired and just used the play area outside to keep them occupied after a long drive up. Staff very polite and hopeful, rooms clean, comfortable and modern, large TV with some English channels which the kids liked! Overall pleasant stay and would stay again.
- hotel was great, easy to get to and was nice and quiet
CATHERINE & DOMINIQUE
Located in Marigné-Laillé in the Pays de la Loire Region, 16 mi from Le Mans, CATHERINE & DOMINIQUE features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Located upstairs with no elevator, rooms include a TV. Some units have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 32 mi away.
- Wonderful hosts, who were very patient with us when our trailer got stuck and welcoming despite arriving later than planned.
- Comfortable room with attractive decor. Lovely swimming pool. Delightful Lounge with good facilities. Breakfast was delicious with a great selection.
- Wonderful breakfast, very welcoming hosts, beautiful garden.
- Very comfy bed. Catherine and Dominique could not have done enough from us. Excellent breakfast beyond our expectations. Home away from home.
- The hosts were excellent and made us feel very welcome from the moment we met them. The rooms were first class and the breakfast was brilliant. I would recommend that you stay here if travelling to the south of France. We definitely stay here again next year. Great value for money.
Hotel De La Pommeraie
Offering a green haven amid the city center, Hotel de La Pommeraie is located 1.9 mi from the center of Le Mans and 5.6 mi Le Mans Circuit. It offers rooms with attached bathroom with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi internet access. Guests enjoy free access to the gym and free parking on site.La Pommeraie is set in a 3,500-square-yard garden, which includes a swing set and farmyard animals. The daily breakfast can be enjoyed outdoors in the garden, as well as evening drinks. Dinner may be served in your room and fast food delivery options are available upon request.Massage treatments can be requested on site. Le Mans Cathedral is just a 5-minutes drive from the Hotel de La Pommeraie and only 6.2 mi from the motorway junction for Paris, Caen, Rouen, Calais, Bordeaux and Lille.
- Lovely garden, quiet area, comfy beds, pleasant staff, good breakfast
- The receptionist was very helpful. The room was lovely,the bed very comfortable and the pillows were lovely and soft. There was a hairdryer in the bathroom,complimentary toiletries and a box of tissues too.
- The staff/management had been very accommodating with regard to our previsit requests and were pleasant on our arrival and during breakfast service. The setting was ideal in a pleasant, quiet, residential part of Le Mans, with a lovely garden which we really appreciated sitting in after a long journey. The room was immaculately clean, newly furnished and had a clean, modern bathroom.There were plenty of breakfast delights fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, croissants etc.
- One of the best properties we have stayed at, just beautiful
- Bed and pillows lovely. Room was a good size,shower was good. Television,hairdryer,tissues available.Gardens are lovely to sit out in for a drink. Continental breakfast is good,even has a few gluten free selections.staff are nice and friendly. Good location and dog friendly.
Campanile Le Mans – Arnage
Conveniently located 1.2 mi from town and close to the Le Mans race circuit, this hotel provides comfort and value in a convivial family atmosphere.Our managers and staff are dedicated to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable. We ensure that your room is equipped for everything you need for leisure or for work. Our restaurant has a good choice of dishes and there is a good value breakfast buffet.The Campanile Le Mans – Arnage is in an ideal position, 3.1 mi from the train station and directly accessible off the A11, A28 and N23.
- We travelled during the Covid19 pandemic when there were no restaurant facilities available. However, we were invited to select breakfast components the evening before, including fresh pastries. yogurt, compote, juice and fresh coffee that we could collect from reception and enjoy in our room next morning. Great start to a long days driving ! Ditto for dinner the evening before. We felt safe and looked after by cheerful staff throughout.
- Hotel is next to a small lake, buildings are split up. Theres a small restaurant which we did enjoy. Rooms were refurbished a few years ago and still look very modern. Personnel was friendly and helpful.
- Since it was renewed few years ago the quality grew a lot.
- Value for money hotel in great location and ideal as a stop over en route to SW France.Good breakfast. Very clean. Albeit the Covid 19 restrictions take the shine off the staff were excellent in managing the risk element.
- Really friendly and helpful staff especially with current restrictions. Made sure our group of 10 are together in the restaurant and ensured the young children were quickly catered for much appreciated!! Had adjoining rooms so could have a comfortable nights sleep without the children in with us! Would definitely return
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Mars-dʼOutillé