Countrystyle Comforts is located in Saint George. The property has free WiFi.The apartment has a flat-screen TV. The property is equipped with a kitchen.Silver Sands is 6 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! Located in Christ Church with Dover Beach nearby, JersonApartments provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle.
- EVERYTHING. My host was so polite and fun to talk with. Amazing family. There is a field just few meters to the house, good work out spot. Not far from the airport. My host is literally the most understanding and patient person.
- My friend and I traveled from Antigua to Barbados, looking forward to continuing a fun vacation. And this apartment didnt disappoint. The quint decor, AC in every room, feminine supplies in the bathroom.. exceeded our expectation. Located close to the airport and 5mins drive to the citys nightlife was great!The owner was gracious and received us pretty well, gave us pointers of where to go and how to get there. For a fun relaxing time in Barbados, book this apartment. Youll be glad you did!
- Before our arrival owner informed us that our apartment will be unavailable for some urgent repair reason. Instead he provided us with other one. It was very good. In the apartment we had all necessary. He provided airport pick up for additional small payment. Also we asked him for car rental and after 30 minutes car arrived.
- Lots of space with two bedrooms. Bright and spacious with a well equipped kitchen. Host was very responsive and helpful.
- Absolutely everything. The AC worked, tv worked, wifi information was given and the connectivity was excellent. The shower and bathroom facilities were clean and great amenties. Thank you to the host the sweetest peiple
Melrose Beach Apartments Inc
One of our best sellers in Bridgetown! Located in Bridgetown with Dover Beach nearby, Melrose Beach Apartments Inc provides accommodations with free private parking.The air-conditioned units are furnished with tiled floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, wardrobe, a living room, an equipped kitchenette, patio and views over the city. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.The apartment offers a terrace.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Melrose Beach Apartments Inc.
- Location. Room size. Balcony seating. House Keeping. Staff.
- The units are very clean and wellequipped with kitchen tools. The space is large and comfortable. I loved the private porch too.
- The location. Its 5 minutes walk from St. Lawrence Gap, 1 minutie walk to the beach and right on the main transportation route.
- Friendly staff, clean comfortable hotel, close to beach and food establishments.
- The room was very comfortable with a large balcony, safe and conveniently located. The staff are lovely and very welcoming, thank you
One of our top picks in Saint James. Located right on Paynes Bay Beach, Annabelle’s offers tropical gardens and bright air-conditioned apartments with free Wi-Fi and private patios. The famous Sandy Lane Golf Course is a 10-minute walk away.Each apartment features stylish functional décor, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and fridge.BBQ facilities are available at Annabelle’s. Local restaurants can be found within 984 feet, while Sunset Crest Shopping Center is just 1,650 feet away.You can swim with turtles on the coral reef located right in front of Annabelle’s. The historic center of Bridgetown is a 15-minute drive away, while Barbados Grantley Adams International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very close to the beach. You can easily find turtles just on first beach. It seems it is very popular spot for snorkeling tours they try to catch sea turtles. Use marked entrance for water otherwise you will step on the reef. Water is calmer here than in South of Barbados. Do not forget snorkeling mask!Bus stop nearby and you can go to massy Store for some food. Few bars nearby. Private small Garden with grill. Basic kitchen.Private entrance. Wifi is good.You can get the property by bus Route 27. If you want to Bridgetown eg for submarine Atlantis use yellow bus and go to the end. If you want to go wildlife park for monkeys turtles and caymans use yellow bus for STown then use white minivan. Now it is 3.5BBD for each single trip.
- The stay didnt include breakfast, but theres a kitchen to prepare it if you like.
- Beach access, great location. Studio would make a perfect dress boutique.
- Superb location with direct access right onto the beech. Good parking space and easy drive to all the main attractions of the Island.
- Our second stay in the one bedroom upstairs apartment. The apartment is basic but adequate, there is a large comfortable bed, air con in the bedroom, apartment is cleaned and bed is changed once / twice a week with arrangement with the manager, no shortage of towels Fantastic location on the beach with beach chairs available to take onto the beach, we did a deal with Jerry re hiring an umbrella. Washing machine is available which was great as we were staying for 4 weeks. Bus stop right outside the property is handy, never had to wait longer than a few minutes for one to come along. We enjoyed our 4 weeks stay in Annabelles very much, however for our visit to Barbados next January we have decided to stay in the same area on the beach but have upgraded to more luxury accommodation.
Believe Caribbean Apartment
Set in Bridgetown, Believe Caribbean Apartment features free WiFi and units fitted with a kitchen, seating area, patio and flat-screen TV.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Silver Sands is 7.5 mi from the apartment, while Long Bay is 11 mi away.
- No complaints. Clean property with all the amenities. Plenty of space and feel safe.
- Sean was a fantastic host! He even took us around the island and joined for a wonderful fish dinner at Oistins. We would absolutely come back!
- Everything about the apartment was lovely…. No problems at all.
- The apartment was very clean. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The owner picked us up at the airport and then took us to a grocery store. He also gave us a tour of the neighbourhood. These were great bonuses !!!
- Nicely furnished and stocked apartment. We were met by Shawn to get the code and he was available for anything else that we needed
All Seasons Resort
Located 1,000 feet from Sunset Crest Beach, All Seasons Resort features an outdoor swimming pool and cottages with terraces. Set in large gardens, it offers a free shuttle service within a 1.9 mi radius.Each spacious, air-conditioned cottage at All Seasons Resort has simple, traditional décor. There is a seating area with a sofa, and the kitchenette comes with an electric hob and a fridge.The All Seasons Resort’s restaurant serves a range of local Bajan dishes. There is also a poolside bar and free WiFi in public areas.The center of Sunset Crest is within 5 minutes’ walk of the resort. The nearest golf club is 1,650 feet away.Folkeston and Holetown are within 1.2 mi of the All Seasons, while Grantley Adams International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- The cleanliness of the resort and the helpful very friendly staff
- The bed was comfortable. There was hot water to shower and the AC was extra cold at night. The welcome drink was a great bonus they gave us rum punch and after drinking it every where we went the hotels rum bunch out shined every one elses!
- The staff was extra friendly , very close to nice restaurants and the beach. Just a small taxi ride around the corner. Beautiful grounds.
- The staff was nice and polite, nice pool, overall very clean and good location. They take care of their surrounding natural habitat.
- Pool and bar area. Very friendly staff. Good location.
Best E Villas Prospect
One of our top picks in Saint James. Just a short walk from Batts Rock Beach, this accommodations is 3.7 mi from Holetown city center and a 15-minute bus ride from Bridgetown. It features an outdoor pool and villas with a complete kitchen and free Wi-Fi.A satellite TV and private patio are included in each tropically styled villa at Best E Villas. A washing machine is provided, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, kitchenware, a large refrigerator and a microwave.Barbados Best E Villas is surrounded by tropical gardens. Barbecue facilities and laundry facilities are available.The state-of-the-art Ryan Brathwaite Sports Training Center is only 1,650 feet away, while Sandy Lane Golf Course and the Kensington Oval are just 5 minutes’ drive away. Folkestone Marine Park and Museum is less than 4.3 mi away.
- Everyone were so very friendly! Nothing was too much troublethey did everything in their power to make sure you had everything you needed .
- Even during Cropover the Neighborhood was peaceful. Staff was Friendly and Courteous. Its always great doing business with Errol!!
- Perfect location the nearest beach is 7 mins walk. The nearest Jordans store is 10 mins walks. You should consider renting a car though all the island will be at your nearest distance. Friendly staff and management. nothing to claim.
- Anything out of place or not working was quickly rectified by speaking to the owner.
- The villa was very spacious, well equipped and with aircon in all key rooms. Nice view to the sea and overlooking the Usain Bolt stadium. 10 minutes walk to the beach which has a small but lively restaurant. You could get a bus virtually anywhere for only B2 each way
Located 3.1 mi from downtown Bridgetown and 3 minutes from Accra Beach, this 2-story inn features a large courtyard with pool and deck. Free Wi-FI is offered in all areas.Cable TV and a kitchenette are found in each colorful apartment of the Pirate’s Inn. A coffee maker is included, and some rooms also feature a balcony or patio.Other facilities include laundry machines, available for an additional cost.The Pirate’s Inn Bar and Restaurant also serves a daily breakfast.Needhams Point is less than 1.6 mi from the Pirate’s Inn. Garrison Savannah is 5 minutes away.
- Food and smoothies are superb and the staff all amazing
- Arrived at 930am and were settled in our room before 11.
- Cozy, good location to the beach, shopping and food.
- It was excellent value for money. Location was central to everything. Lantern mall, restaurants, bars all very close by. Staff was very helpful and hotel was very accommodating to our late check out. Public transport and beach just within walking distance.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The experience overall was a great one, Stacy in the restaurant and the gentlemen in the bar are outstanding. Housekeeping was so courteous! Kyle at the front desk is absolutely superb.
Carib Blue Apartments
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! Dine at the onsite restaurant at Carib Blue Apartments. These Bridgetown apartments offer bicycle and car hires.The balcony provides guests with a view. The kitchen comes complete with an oven and stovetop while the seating area includes a TV with satellite channels. A dining area is included and the private bathroom houses a bath or shower.Activities offered at Carib Blue include diving, snorkeling, fishing, and horse riding. A golf course is located in the surrounding area. Laundry and daily maid services are available.Enjoy the sun, sand, and waves at Dover Beach (1,300 feet) or explore nature at Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary (0.9 mi). Grantley Adams Airport is located 6.3 mi from the property.
- I didnt have breakfast, but I have a late night meal that the restaurant chef stayed late to make for me, Room had a very functional kitchen, and clean everything
- So close to Dover Beach without being noisy. The kitchenette was super handy to make coffee in the morning and have ice and beer in the fridge.
- Location was ideal, quiet place, room size is good.
- Kimberley is one of the nicest people you can ever meet at Caribe Blue.She welcomed me and my husband and told us about what was going on around the Dover/St Lawerence gap area in terms of activites and restaurants but the best restaurant is the one they have on their premises..the aroma from their restaurant was one of its kind…I had an apartment over the restaurant and the scent was tempting.The apartment of itself was well kept and I like the fact that the maids were not pushy people.They asked you if you need anything done rather than insist the room needs cleaning unlike some other guest houses I went to on the island. The room I had on the upper level was romantic .When the rain fall it was even more romantic.I had an excellent time at Caribe Blue.It was a great place to stay .I would recommend this place to everyone. It was truly a great experience..many thanks to their kind and warm …really sweet people with a heart.
- Location excellent. Apartment clean. Excellent staff.
Offering an outdoor pool, Sweetfield Manor Historic Inn is located 6 minutes’ drive from central Bridgetown, and it offers free Wi-Fi access.The bright and functional rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV and Blu-Ray player. They also have a fridge. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathrooms also come with a bathrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a pool view. The rooms also include a safety deposit box, linen and a fan.At Sweetfield Manor Historic Inn you will find a hot tub, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Grantley Adams International Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive, while Bayshore Beach is 0.6 mi away. Several restaurants and bars, like Bubba’s Sport Bar and Aqua Restaurant, are located about 2.5 mi away.
- Staff and personal very good. set up the TV to be more friendly
- Staff is super nice and friendly. Hotel is surrounded by beauty. Best hotel ever
- The whole atmosphere was amazing and the peacocks are beautiful!! The staff was amazing and very very helpful!
- the staff was friendly very courteous the food was very nice and the breakfast was exceptional
- Beautiful, green and peacocks everywhere. Staff helpful and friendly. Jessica was very hands on and went the extra mile for us.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint George