Allen Lake Resort
Allen Lake Resort is located in Richfield Springs. Each room at the 3-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a shared lounge and to barbecue facilities. The hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and a hairdryer, all rooms at Allen Lake Resort have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Allen Lake Resort offers a sauna.Cooperstown is 15 miles from the hotel, while Utica is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Tunnicliff Inn
One of our best sellers in Cooperstown! The historic Tunnicliff Inn built in 1802 is located in the center of downtown Cooperstown. There are shop and restaurants within a 1,300 feet radius. Free WiFi access and onsite dining are available.All rooms at the Tunnicliff Inn have private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning, DVD players, cable TVs, ironing facilities, hairdryers and ceiling fans. Select rooms have a mini-fridge, coffee maker, flat-screen TV, desk and a seating area.Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast buffet including scrambled eggs, bacon, stuffed french toast, pancakes and eggs Benedict.The Tunnicliff Inn features meeting facilities and a shared lounge. There is also a restaurant and tavern on site serving lunch and dinner. The property offers free parking.The Inn is 600 feet from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and 1,000 feet from Doubleday Field. The Inn is also 1.2 mi from the Fenimore Art Museum and the Farmer’s Museum. It is also 6.1 mi from the Brewery Ommegang, 3.8 mi from Fly Creek Cider Mill and 5.3 mi from the Cooperstown Dreams Park.
- Most convenient location. The Inn has character and history. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was cozy with very good food at good prices. Felt safe here. The room was beautiful and comfortable.
- Weve stayed here before. Love it. Right in walking distance of the Hall, shops and restaurants.
- Nice room, comfortable bed. Breakfast was great. Had lunch in restaurant and it was also great
- I enjoyed the location. I room was very nice. The person I interacted with at breakfast was as kind as you could ever hope for
- wonderful stay. impressed with the hotel. great location. one block from everything!! i forgot my small bag behind at the hotel. it contained medications. i contacted the hotel. tom, the manager, had my bag, and safely secured it. he went out of his way to send it to me expeditiously. i would recommend a stay there for any such travel reason. and the service was top notch!!!!
Red Roof Inn and Suites Herkimer
Offering a fitness center, this Red Roof Inn and Suites is located in Herkimer, New York. Free WiFi access are available.A flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a seating area are included in each room. Rooms also feature a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.At Red Roof Inn & Suites Herkimer you will find a 24-hour front desk. Guests also have access to laundry facilities and a vending machine.The Little Falls Antique Center is 12 minutes’ drive from the motel. The property offers free parking.
- I liked the location. restaurants and diamond mines were very close. The room was very clean and the beds were so comfortable. Also right across the street from Gems along the Mohawk which has a great Erie Canal ride and is a great gift shop. Also must eat at Ottos Empire Diner for breakfast or lunch, not far from Red Roof at all.
- Convenient to hiway, inexpensive at this time, better breakfast snacks during pandemic, mattress reasonably comfortable, front desk staff very helpful.
- Great service for our overnight stay while traveling
- Very clean, comfy and friendly staff and housekeepers.Not enough good words to say!!!
- The lobby and the room were nice and clean. I was just a little bothered by the spider web outside the door and on the ledge of the building
Best Western Cooperstown
One of our top picks in Cooperstown. This Cooperstown hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Cooperstown Dreams Park is 2 miles away and the National Baseball Hall of Fame is a 7 minute drive.Cable TV and a work desk are offered in each room at Best Western Plus Cooperstown hotel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or enjoy the game room. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a 24-hour front desk.Cooperstown Best Western Plus is 5 miles from The Farmer’s Museum. Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard is a 12 minute drive.
- It was safe enough during covid. Things seemed clean. The room was big enough for travel crib.
- Very clean! Followed all Covid19 precautions. Beds very comfortable. Nice and quiet.
- surprisingly comfortable and reassuring during pandemic.
- Even with COVID restrictions, it wasnt restrictive.
- Due to covid19, there was a very limited breakfast. I give the hotel staff a lot of credit for being able to offer even a limited breakfast.
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
One of our top picks in Cooperstown. This Milford hotel features free WiFi, an indoor pool and rooms that offer a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and refrigerator. The State University of New York College at Oneonta is 16 mi away.Rooms at Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown feature plush bedding with a work desk and a seating area. Coffee making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or juice with yogurt, fresh fruit, and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center that offers a treadmill or relax in the hot tub. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available.Bear Pond Winery is 9.3 mi from Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown and Fenimore Art Museum is 6.6 mi away.
- Perfectly situated for a visit to one of my favorite places Cooperstown. HUGE room, comfortable beds and pillows. Inroom coffee maker, microwave, fridge. Everything was super clean, checkin was fast and easy. Would definitely stay here again.
- Friendly staff and spacious rooms. Loved the facilities and the fact that the swimming pool was open didnt expect that!. The room could easily fit 6 people and there was a large fridge and the microwave awesome!
- The size of the room was great, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I really liked the hotel and the location, close to the baseball hall of fame. It is so beautiful around the hotel, farmlands, and trees.
- Space within each room and pleasant staff. They are taking the pandemic seriously.
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Bag breakfast was understandable in covid19 environment. Great location to stay if visiting herkemer Diamond mine. As well as baseball hall if fame. Would stay here again.
Motel 6-Ilion, NY
Located off Interstate 90, this motel is a 20-minute drive from Utica, New York and 27.5 miles from the Cooperstown & Baseball Hall of Fame. It features free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each traditional guest room at Motel 6 Ilion. Cable TV and free local calling are provided.Free parking is available on site.Adirondack State Park is 34 miles from the Motel 6 Ilion.
- Everything. It was a small motel but was super clean and both front desk staff we met were very friendly, efficient and helpful, especially considering COVID. The beds were extremely comfortable and even the small refrigerator and microwave were spotless. The cable TV had a good selection of channels and excellent reception, and the shower has very good water pressure. We stayed for five days and are planning to use this Motel 6 every time we visit family.
- Nice place. Very friendly staff. Clean room, clean beds, bathroom not absolutely clean, but acceptable. The toilet bowl is not commercial, small. No hair shampoo. No tools in the room iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker.
- Clean room. Friendly staff.Had issue with TV, but was fixed promptly
- Excellent service, TV, etc… The rpom was extremely clean, quiet and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
- Absolutely nothing wrong one of the nicest motel 6 has I have ever stayed in in my entire life the man that greeted me was very very nice he quickly checked me in when I arrived in my room it was very nice and warm very comfortable and I felt very secure their I wouldnt hesitate in any way shape or form to stay there again very very nice place and I felt very secure their and the price was amazing
Travelodge by Wyndham Little Falls
This Little Falls hotel is located 5 minutes’ drive from the Herkimier Home Historic Site and features free Wi-Fi access and an on-site restaurant. Erie Canal Cruises are 8 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are included in every room at the Knights Inn Little Falls. They have an private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.The hotel offers 24-hour front desk services and has on-site meeting and banquet facilities.Adirondack State Park is 20 miles from the Little Falls Knights Inn. The Herkimer Diamond Mines are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- It was nice to get a go bag since was biking Erie canalway
- The rooms are always kept clean and refreshed each day! Great work and always nice!
- The gentleman that check me in was very helpful, had the info set. Just needed to see Id sign in..
- Front desk man was most helpful. Location was central to eateries and convenience store.
- The hotel was very close to the Thruway and only 10 minutes from a wedding we were attending.
Just 350 feet from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, this Cooperstown inn is housed in a former 19th-century brewery. Lake Otsego is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.A cable TV and a seating area are provided in each room at Visions Inn. Guests are also provided with a private entrance and an private bathroom that comes with a hairdryer.An on-site terrace provides a perfect place for guests to relax. Visions Inn also provides free parking. During the summer, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast served at the nearby Lake Front Hotel, 3 minutes’ walk away. Doubleday Field is just 1,300 feet from Visions Inn, which is only 15 minutes’ drive from Brewery Ommegang. Glimmerglass State Park is 13 minutes’ drive away.
- Very convenient location and room was almost new and very clean!!
- Found the location once settled in to be very convenient to downtown, the room was comfortable and the setting unique.
- Great location! Staff where very friendly and helpful!
- Location was excellent. Walked everywhere in this quaint town.
- almost everything perfect, the staff not that good. great location, very good and big rooms
Cobblescote on the Lake
Located in Cooperstown, 3.8 miles from Glimmerglass Opera, Cobblescote on the Lake has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a private beach area and barbecue facilities. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Free WiFi is available and Doubleday Field is 5 miles away.An American breakfast is available every morning at the inn.Guests at Cobblescote on the Lake will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cooperstown, like fishing and canoeing.Baseball Hall of Fame is 5 miles from the accommodation, while National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 68 miles from Cobblescote on the Lake.
- The location was perfect. Cozy accommodations. Definitely going back. Friendly staff and great breakfast.
- We thought breakfast was very good. We enjoyed talking to the staffall related. It was a family affair, and we liked that. We also appreciated the timeless aspect of the house.
- Staff was very welcoming, breakfast was always delicious, loved sitting on the huge front porch with wine and hearing the crickets
- The inn was in a good location, not far from Main Street in Cooperstown. Genevieve was a great host. The breakfast overlooking the lake was a great way to start the day, very relaxing!
- Breakfast was great, and our hosts were very accommodating. Having the lake view from the porch and our room was wonderful.
The Railroad Inn
Located in Cooperstown, within less than 0.6 mi of Doubleday Field and a 13-minute walk of Baseball Hall of Fame, The Railroad Inn features accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The hotel has family rooms.All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The hotel offers a terrace.Staff at The Railroad Inn are available to provide advice at the 24-hour front desk.Glimmerglass Opera is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is 0.6 mi from the property.
- Great place to stay while visiting Cooperstown. Very friendly staff.
- The staff was very attentive and offered great suggestions for things to do in the area. Check in was smooth and quick. What a great place to stay!
- Breakfast was fine…simple.We enjoyed the outdoor space.
- It was clean , great shape and great room . Friendly staff
- Great venue. Loved the outdoor seating areas. Great location to get to town and surrounding attractions. Staff were very friendly
Looking for: Best Hotels in Richfield Springs