Mirbeau Inn & Spa, Rhinebeck
Located in Rhinebeck, Mirbeau Inn & Spa, Rhinebeck provides a bar and terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, every room includes a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Mirbeau Inn & Spa, Rhinebeck have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms feature a closet.Spa and wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna are at guests’ disposal during their stay at the accommodation.Mirbeau Inn & Spa, Rhinebeck also provides a business center and free private parking.New Paltz is 27 miles from the hotel, while Poughkeepsie is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Stewart Airport, 43 miles from Mirbeau Inn & Spa, Rhinebeck.
- Service, cleanliness meeting covid expectations to the fullest, food and location , spa facilities
- Felt very safe and sanitary. Met all covid regulations! Super romantic. Loved the fire place in the bedroom. Spa was fantastic!
- The room, the spa services and facilities were wonderful.
- Room and furnishings were gorgeous. Food at Willow was amazing and the location of the property is great.
- Great location, friendly staffespecially Billy, and good restaurant.
The Gables of Rhinebeck
The Gables of Rhinebeck in Rhinebeck has 5-star accommodations with a garden. With a shared lounge, the 5-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.New Paltz is 27 miles from The Gables of Rhinebeck, while Poughkeepsie is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Stewart Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- We had a wonderful experience here! The owners are really nice accommodating. I had to change my reservation dates they were very understanding. The house is adorable, charming, clean very comfortable. I was particularly impressed with the strong central air for an old house! All around great experience!
- very charming place, such good energy, light and airy. the bed was so comfortable, and the views from the little charming windows was beautiful. There is a beautiful garden outside with birds and butterflies. its like a fairytale house. I loved the little sitting room and there are a ton of cute restaurants and shops walking distance
- The room was beautifully appointed and very clean. It was centrally located, walking distance to everything we wanted. Parking was available and easy. The owners were lovely and the morning coffee delicious. We will definitely return.
- This place was so cozy and comfortable. It was hard to leave!
- Lovely Inn in the village of Rhinebeck. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Loved zucchini and carrot cake for breakfast. Would stay here again!
Hampton Inn Kingston
One of our best sellers in Kingston! This completely non-smoking hotel in Kingston, New York offers a free hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Catskill Mountains are a short drive from the hotel.Every room comes with a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator at the Hampton Inn Kingston. Each room also includes LCD flat-screen TVs.Guests can take advantage of an indoor pool and a fitness room available on-site at the New York Hampton Inn Kingston. Baggage storage is also available for guests.AmeriBag Company Headquarters is a short drive from the Kingston Hampton Inn. Visit Saugerties historic district within driving distance of the hotel. Guests can also watch a horse show in Saugerties at the Horse Show in the Sun, located a short drive from the hotel.
- Location was good near everything Hotel very clean staff very accommodating. Unfortunately due to COVID none of the extras , pool etc were open
- All clean, super nice staff, the only down side super loud trains right behind the hotel so not ideal but for the price it did the trick to explore the area.
- Stayed 1 night here to do the Headless Horseman attraction. It is a good location with easy access to food and shopping. The hotel and our room were very clean. Front desk staff were very pleasant.
- During COVID breakfast had excellent choices. Thank you.
- No breakfast, which doesnt make sense, since all the restaurants in this area serve breakfast. We should at least get compensated for no breakfast or gym. The bag of water, granola bar, Clementine, and danish doesnt come close to your normal standards.
Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston
One of our top picks in Kingston. Located in Kingston, within 6.8 mi of Hessel Museum of Art at Bard College and 8.7 mi of Bard College, Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston features accommodations with a tennis court and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. All rooms boast a kitchenette and a private bathroom.All rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston can enjoy a grab-and-go breakfast.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of an indoor swimming pool.The nearest airport is Stewart Airport, 43 mi from Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston.
- Great accommodations, friendly staff. Basketball hoop available, you dont see that everywhere! Beautiful mountain background in the distance.
- The facility is new. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. There are plenty of places to eat and shop nearby, and its pet friendly which is a huge plus!!!
- I have stayed here a few times when I travel to see my kids. I love that we dont have to worry about finding a place to board my little dog. She is part of my family.. This will always be my go to place.
- Everything was extremely clean and the staff was welcoming and friendly. Our bed was very comfortable.
- Well designed living space, very clean and comfortable, easy to use our Netflix on the TV, and a welcoming front desk staff person made a great first impression!
Courtyard by Marriott Kingston
This hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Kingston. The completely nonsmoking hotel offers free in-room Wi-Fi, an indoor swimming pool and modern fitness center.Guest rooms at the Kingston Courtyard are equipped with refrigerators and coffee makers. Cable TV and work desk are also included in each room.Hudson River Cruises are a 10-minute drive from the Courtyard in Kingston. Hunter Mountain is an one-hour drive from the hotel.
- Loved the pool and the hot tub. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly.
- Nice clean pool and hot tub. essentially a private pool by the hour during Covid.
- The hotel staffs have cleaned lobby and hallway. The room we stay was very clean and nicely sanitized smell. They gave coffee at the front desk for each guest in breakfasts time. Due to COVID19 protocol, for indoor pool to use, you need to register at the front desk prior. We asked at 9a and the next available slot was 11a.
- The staff the manager mainly was very helpful, they were always alert to be clean and keep the protocols of recent covid19.
- Very friendly staff, especially Ms. Susie, and clean facilities
Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel and Conference Center
This Kingston, New York hotel features an indoor swimming pool, restaurant and lounge, and free WiFi access throughout.A flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine are included in every room at the Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel and Conference Center. They have a desk and an private bathroom with hair dryer and free toiletries.A fitness center is available for guests to use at the Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel and Conference Center.Breakfast is provided daily while the on-site restaurant, First Capitol Bistro and Bar, is open daily for dinner and room service. Gathers Lounge serves evening drinks.The Rondout Waterfront District is 4 miles away. Shopping, dining, and art galleries in the Historic Stockade District of Kingston are 5 minutes’ drive away. Woodstock town center is 10 miles away.
- You cant beat the location of this Best Western, which made it so convenient as I drove around to Kingston, Woodstock, and other points of interest. My room was very clean and comfortable. I also felt safer here than at other places Ive stayed nearby in the past. An overall great bargain.
- The way our lives are with the virus, the breakfast was very appropriate! There was plenty to satisfy everyone! We ate at their restaurant that night, and our server Rose, was excellent and very accommodating with our order! Will come back here again or any other Best Western Plus!
- Staff were great. Our toddler locked himself in the room and started to cry. Staff were there in within seconds to unlock the door for us. Rooms were comfortable. Convenient to Kingston and Thruway.
- The offerings were many, varied, healthy and plentiful. Might suggest adding plain, unflavored/sugarless yoghurt otherwise, great!
- I missed breakfast because of my schedule.However it looked great!
Super 8 by Wyndham Kingston
Located 1 miles off Interstate 87, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from Sawkill Family Ski Center and boasts free Wi-Fi access in every room and a daily continental breakfast.Each guest room at the Super 8 Kingston features cable TV and coffee making facilities. They are decorated in light colors, carpeted floors, and wood furnishings.The Kingston Super 8 offers non-smoking rooms and free parking. Guests can use the 24-hour front desk services as well.El Paso Winery is 10 miles from the hotel. Explore the Hudson with Hudson River Cruises, located just a 7 minute drive away.
- It was very close to the main part of Kingstons attractions and it was very quiet.
- It is in a good location, 20 minutes away from Woodstock. The hotel is nice, perfect for a night or two. The room was big and I took my two dogs with me, very easy for them, I reserved a pet friendly room, 15 per dog. Good amount of TV channels and there is a wonderful diner 2 minutes away.
- The housekeeping was excellent. We were also very impressed by the staff communication and their ability to find and hold onto items we left behind.
- Room was good. The orange juice machine was not cold, juice was not cold. Coffee ran out and trash was overflowing.
- I enjoyed thee continental breakfast, the friendly staff, the room and bathroom was very clean.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster
Located in Lake Katrine, 1.1 mi from Hudson Valley Plaza, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a cash machine at the property.Woodstock is 12 mi from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster, while Glasco is 5.6 mi away. Lake Katrine is 0.6 mi away from the property while the Hudson River is 2.7 mi away. The nearest airport, Kingston Ulster Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- Facilities were spotless and it was great to see the effort by the hotel to put policies in place to keep their staff and guests safe during the pandemic, room was spotless, and very spacious
- The holiday inn at kingstonulston handled covid in a way that we were still able to enjoy our stay and the facilities while still remaining cautious of social distancing and cleanliness.
- Room was modern, bathroom was nice and the amenities were appropriate.
- Breakfast was very good easy and clean. Staff was excellent friendly and helpful. Location was convenient but a little noisy in rooms on front quiet on backside of hotel.
- The bed is comfortable. The room and bathroom is modern.
Quality Inn and Suites Kingston
This Kingston hotel is off of Interstate 87, a 5 minute drive from Catskill Park. The hotel features an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, and custom hot breakfast.Quality Inn and Suites Kingston features cable TV and coffee makers in each guest room. Rooms are also equipped with hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can use the gym or the game room at the Kingston Quality Inn. Roudigan’s Steakhouse and the Hollywood Lounge are also available on site.The Hudson River Cruises are less than 4 miles from the Quality Inn in Kingston. Bard College is a 20 minute drive away.
- The room was very clean, and the beds were super comfortable. The thermo regulators worked perfectly fine and not noisy.
- The bed was amazing !!! Food was awesome and everything was so clean
- There was no breakfast severed there thats the only down fall at this hotel
- Everything was great! While we didnt get to try out the pool, the room was comfy clean.
- Eggs were fine, as were the pancakes. I could have used some fruit and bacon or sausage. Im willing to pay more. Convenient location. Great cooling.
Rodeway Inn Skytop
Located 3 miles from downtown Kingston, New York, this hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and has an on-site restaurant. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Rodeway Inn Kingston features a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV in each room. They also include a hairdryer and work desk.The Skytop Steakhouse is open for lunch and dinner at Kingston Rodeway Inn. Guests are welcome to work out in the gym or use the business center. The hotel is 100% smoke-free.Green Acres Golf Course 9 minutes’ drive from the Rodeway Inn. Blue Moutain Wild Forest is 2.4 mi away.Albany International Airport is 65 mi away.
- Location, price, staff, room. I stayed here back in the winter of 2017. At that time my room was run down and didnt appear things were going to get better anytime soon. I was happily surprised when I entered my room. Paint, carpet, pictures. Ceramic tile throughout the bathroom. Room smelled good and looked good. New flat screen TV. Is it a five star hotel, no. Right now I would go 3.5. There is still the older furniture and bath tubs. The grounds are kept in better shape but a number of little things need attention. Given what they have done so far. If they continue doing what there doing. They may just get the old SkyTop back to her glory days. One last thing. The steakhouse is now a Mexican style restaurant. Its actually more then that but cant remember all that was on the sign. It stayed busy during my 6 days there. If your not real picky, for the price and location its a good deal. The mattress was good. I slept very well.
- Very helpful front desk staff. Convenient location.
- It was a lot better than it looked in the picture. It was clean and comfortable, in a good location, quiet, and the staff was very nice
- Cheap and good. Room was enormous. Easy to find, great location.
- Nothing, just the coffee. But there is only 1 pot and if there are many people there, then you have to wait for another to brew. They should have 2 pots or 1 thermos and 1 pot.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rhinebeck