Prestige Court Residencies
Located in the heart of Mount Lavinia, Prestige Court Residencies is 350 feet from Mount Lavinia Bus Station. It houses apartments with a kitchenette and offers free Wi-Fi access in its public areas.The property is 1,300 feet from Mount Lavinia Railway Station. The National Zoological Gardens is 2.5 mi away, while the Sri Venkateshwara Vishnu Kovil, Dehiwela is 3.7 mi away. Bandaranaike International Airport is 26 mi away.Equipped with air conditioning and a fan, apartments feature living and dining areas and a balcony. The bathroom comes with shower facilities, toiletries and a hairdryer. The kitchenette comes with a convection oven, a microwave oven and a fridge.Guests can head to the 24-hour front desk for assistance with luggage storage, laundry and room service. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.
No reviews yet.
Mount Lodge Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Mount Lavinia. Operating a 24-hour front desk, Mount Lodge offers stylish and tranquil accommodations with free WiFi access in the entire property. Located just 350 feet from Mt Lavinia Railway Station, it features a garden and provides free parking on site.The property is just 650 feet to Mt Lavinia Bus Stand and Mt Lavinia Beach. The Zoo is about 1.6 mi away, while Galle beach is accessible with a 6.2 mi drive. Bandaranaike International Airport is approximately 27 mi away.Fitted with tiled flooring, air-conditioned rooms include a wardrobe, seating area, ironing facilities and a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player. The private bathroom comes equipped with shower facility.At Mount Lodge, guests may rent a car to explore the area while airport shuttle services can be arranged. Laundry, massage and fax/photocopying services are also available on request.Housing a restaurant, guests can enjoy a delectable spread of Sri Lankan and Western dishes on site.
- We have stayed in Mount Lodge several times and we always love to come back. Mount Lavinia is the best location for a stay in Colombo. It is close enough to the centre, it does not have air pollution, It is a bit cooler and you can have a swim. Mount Lodge feels like home to us since we do not like big hotels. Having our coffee in the patio under the mango tree served by our dear Gamini is a pleasure that without it, a vacation in Sri Lanka would be incomplete.
- Loved the place. Very homely. Friendly sfatff and food was amazing. Such a comfortable place to stay.
- A lovely warm welcome on our 1st night in Sri Lanka. We only stayed 1 night but a great nights sleep and breakfast was delicious. The larger Mount Lavinia hotel is worth visiting but you can access their facilities as a day guest and Mount Lodge is better value for money.
- Lovely stylish peaceful oasis amid Colombos hurly burly. Beautiful generous and graceful hosts, and sensational cooking. Many thanks for everything
- Charming house, good location, wonderful couple keeping it impeccably. Delicious breakfast.
Anarva Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Mount Lavinia. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Anarva Mount Lavinia offers accommodations in Mount Lavinia, a few steps from Mount Lavinia Bus Stand. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units include views of the sea or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property. The hotel also offers car hire.The nearest airport is Bandaranaike International Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- The location is superb, hardly away from the beach..Very clean and well maintained with a really good variety of breakfast options..The swimming pool with the beautiful view was the best part..The staff was very helpful..
- checkin process is very easy. they offered us late checkout free of charge.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. The room and the facilities were amazing.
- Superbly located and well arranged room for staying.Highly appreciate local dinner for us
- It lives up to the definition of a boutique hotel. Small and just enough cozy room with all amenities. The breakfast although not fancy, had variety and the restaurant staff were helpful and pleasant Front desk staff were very welcoming
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Iddamal Apartments is set in Mount Lavinia, 0.9 mi from Mount Lavinia Bus Stand. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The accommodations features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Units have a dining area and/or balcony. All units feature a kitchenette fitted with a microwave and fridge. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries in each unit. Free private parking is available at the apartment.The nearest airport is Rathmalana Airport, 2.5 mi while Bandaranaike International Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- It was a nice place. The location and the view is great. 100 clean and perfect staff. All our needs are there. This was my 2nd time I stayed there, seriously it was a great place.
- 1. Amazing treatment by the staff2. 100 privacy. 3. Absolute cleanliness.4. Calm and quiet environment
- I have stayed in this place several times and every time it was a pleasant experience. Mr Jayamanna has always been very helpful.
- The location was great. hospitality was amazing. and most importantly it felt like home, definitely going back for special occasions and vacations!. very cosy and simple.
- Nice Place , Clean and Comfortable,Friendly Staff
Royal Mount Hotel
Located within a 5-minute walk of Mount Lavinia Beach and 2,100 feet of Mount Lavinia Bus Stand, Yoho Royal Mount Hotel has rooms in Mount Lavinia. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.The nearest airport is Ratmalana Airport, 2.7 miles from Yoho Royal Mount Hotel.
No reviews yet.
The Lion Pub & Hotel
One of our best sellers in Mount Lavinia! Located in Mount Lavinia, OYO 233 The Lion Pub & Hotel features a bar, nonsmoking rooms, and free WiFi. All rooms are fitted with a balcony.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At OYO 233 The Lion Pub & Hotel, every room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bandaranaike International Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- This time we stayed at room 25. It was really good compared to the last one. Room was clean, sheets were clean, bathrooms were cleaned,
- Good location, great food, very friendly staff. Good value for money.
- Manager is doing a great job! Very helpful and the place is maintained
- Great location, right on the main road. Easy to get taxis, everything is just a walk away. Rooms are spacious and clean. The hot water and AC works well. They needs to put in a bin to the washroom, but other than that, everything else was great. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this place
- Great pub and pizzeria onspot. Good service by the staff.
Berjaya Hotel Colombo
Berjaya Hotel Colombo is within walking distance of Mount Lavinia Beach and Odel Shopping Mall. It features 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.Rooms at Berjaya Hotel Colombo feature a work desk and a separate vanity table. Each room is equipped with a cable TV and a mini-bar. Tea/coffee making facilities are available upon request.A 10-minute drive will bring guests to the Sri Lanka Zoo. Bandaranaike International Airport is 28 mi away from Berjaya Hotel Colombo. Chargeable airport transfers can be arranged.Berjaya Hotel has a travel desk where guests can make tour and transport arrangements. The hotel also features courier services and currency exchange.Guest can sample authentic Sri Lankan and international cuisines at The Peacock Restaurant. Located on the beach, Rasa Malaysia Restaurant serves traditional Malaysian-style meals.
- Excellent service from the staff and the room was good. The washroom was quite well and the hot water shower worked perfectly. Lunch was managable and good too. I requested to extend my checkout time for few hours later and the reception and the staff arrange it perfectly with reasonable rates. Good place to visit and experience.
- 1. Breakfast was good, but they provide dosa every day ,upama also frequent. I suggest to offer idaly medu vada. Also puri bhaji is best option.2. Room was very good , specious,windy sea view.3. Sea beach is very near you can enjoy the same .
- Lovely spot overlooking pool, beach and trains rolling by!
- We really liked location it was near the beach and breakfast a lot of options and tasty. The room was clean and big enough. There was a nice view from the balcony.You can buy a tour at the hotel. It is convenient and not expansive.
- Hotel is well located with the view of the ocean snd the pool. The staff were friendly and helpful so was the pool attendant. Breakfast spread was nice and room was big
Ranveli Beach Resort
Located next to Mt. Lavina Beach, Ranveli Beach Resort is a 5-minute drive from Odel Mt. Lavina Shopping Center. It offers free parking, a restaurant and rooms with an private bathroom.Rooms at Ranveli offer a choice of fans or air conditioning. All rooms feature wooden furnishings, tiled flooring, and a private bathroom with cold shower. Some rooms have cable TV and a hot shower.Guests can relax with a barbecue by the beach. The resort provides currency exchange and safety deposit boxes at the front desk. Travel and sightseeing bookings can be made at the tour desk.Sunset Beach Restaurant serves a variety of local and international dishes. Room service is also available upon request.Resort Ranveli is a 15-minute drive from the National Zoological and Botanical Garden, and 5 mi from Colombo City.
- Staff is friendly. Location is nearby Mount Lavinia railway station.
- The Ranweli Hotel is providing good comfort, quality service and clean rooms for a very reasonable rate. The pool was excellent for our children.
- Private beach , comfy beds, great customer service.
- The hotel was excellent and the staff were really helpful. They arranged a taxi for us during a 3 day curfew to the airport which was extremely challenging, with the manager contacting the police to allow us to travel during this time. The hotel is by the beach and has a very nice swimming pool and very nice dinner.
- We had a great stay here and even extended one more night, the staff are super friendly and the food was delicious! You only have to cross the railway line for the beach and a beautiful sunset. We would stay again for sure, its an excellent place to stay if you get off the plane or need somewhere to hang out before you go to the airport, and a hot shower was a bonus!
Operating a 24-hour front desk, Tropic Inn offers comfortable accommodations located within 0.9 mi from Mount Lavinia Railway Station and 650 feet walk from Mount Lavinia Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property, while parking is provided at no charge.Fitted with a balcony, air-conditioned rooms feature wooden flooring, a wardrobe and a TV with cable channels. Rooms include a private bathroom that comes with shower facility.Tropic Inn has a tour desk which can assist with car rental services and sightseeing arrangements. Luggage storage, currency exchange and laundry services are also provided for guests’ conveniences.The in-house Tropic Inn Restaurant serves a tasty selection of Sri Lankan and Continental dishes. Room service is available on request.Tropic Inn is 2.1 mi to the National Zoological Garden, Dehiwela. The Sri Lanka Air Force Museum and Bellanwila Rajamaha Viharaya are within 2.9 mi away, while Bandaranaike International Airport is accessible with a 26 mi drive.
- The person in charge was very polite and genuine when I place the order for dinner.
- Good staff. Good breakfast. Good location. Value for money
- The room was spacious and clean. It had a cupboard and a safe. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was served as a buffet, which had good range of food for a BB. Convenient location in Mt. Lavinia close to the beach.
- Its clean, friendly staff and close to the beach.
- Excellent support help from reception people and good housekeeping. I will recommend all of my friends to stay here.
Mount Breeze Hotel
Overlooking the blue waters of Mount Lavinia Beach, Mount Breeze Hotel offers 2 dining options. Free Wi-Fi access is also available at all public areas of the hotel.Conveniently placed just 500 feet away from the main Bus Stand, the hotel is also 1,650 feet away to Mount Lavinia Railway Station and a 1-hour drive to Bandaranaike International Airport. Airport shuttle services are available at a surcharge.Air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a fan, ironing facilities, a TV with satellite channels and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms include hot/cold shower facilities.Relax by the sun loungers while a 24-hour front desk can assist with laundry/dry-cleaning services, travel arrangements and room service. Breakfast can also be served upon request.Breezy Restaurant and Sawadee Beach Front Restaurant will serve local Sri Lankan, Chinese and Thai cuisines.
- Awesome place to experiance and the sea view from room is never forget. Nice clean place with good servise.
- front desk staff and the people working there specially the front office supervisor, and house keeping guy and his supervisor
- This is the second time I stayed here .Good securityClean roomsPool facilityAmple parkingClose to the beachWill stay here again for sure
- The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. When we arrived we were given a hot flannel to feel refreshed as they did the check in and then we went to our room and a gentleman from the restaurant knocked on our door who greeted us with a drink brought to our room!During my stay there were many new faces at the reception but each of them very easy to talk to and approach with all my questions and my families questions regarding the Corona Virus and had kept been keeping themselves updated on the situation to answer my many questions.This was my last stay of the holiday and I am so glad I stayed here for my final location. I really enjoyed having the beach front and enjoying a traditional Sri Lankan breakfast by the beach whilst watching the fishermen in the morning.
- Room No.402. stayed here for 3 nights,comfortable . clean, hot water hit and miss due to plumbing issues ovreall okay.Sandee restaurant and beach good location,breakfast okay.quiet residential area pool on site.Only thing is hotel and restaurant/ beach area divided by busy rail tracks so may be not suitable for some,
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ratmalana