Hotel Lausanne by Fassbind
Featuring a bar, Hotel Lausanne by Fassbind is located in Lausanne in the Vaud region, 1.2 miles from Palais de Beaulieu and 1.8 miles from Olympic Museum. The property has a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and currency exchange for guests.Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a balcony.Hotel Lausanne by Fassbind offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Lausanne by Fassbind.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. The decoration style was very cool.
- Clean, well designed room. Small but perfectly adequate. Space was well used. Modern design.
- The design of the shower room is superb! The mint greenpainted wall made me relaxed. The color was perfect, even better than Tiffanys blue. And the shower floor has a small slope so that the water could be collected easily and drained. The upper limit of the water temperature was 48 C so that you wouldnt burn yourself by mistake. And the shower head was put directed to the wall, so you wouldnt be shocked by the cold water when you first turn it on. The conditioning shower gel was of high quality. They have a minibara small fridge filled up with snacks and drinks. You can take the advantage of this small fridge and buy some dairy product from the very near supermarket Coop.The common lounge room was elegantly designed. So to conclude, this hotel is one that can wash out all your tiredness and gives you a fresh break.
- The rooms , although small are very nice decorated and the beds are very comfortable. Cynthia, from front desk, was super attentive and informative. They give you a metro pass for the length of your stay so you can move around the city for free. The location is just one block away from the old town so you can walk every where.
- Location was amazing! Right in Lausanne city center, plus very close to our friends house so we could easily meet. Hotel is brand new, so beds and furniture and everything is crisp and new. Free city transportation cards for local transport for the whole family were very handy. Price was unbeatable for the dates of our travel. Comfy beds, clean shower, good water pressure. Room had a kettle so we were able to get ourselves hot instant oatmeal in the morning. Room has a minibar so we could have fresh yogurt and milk for the baby stored overnight. Great location for families with children 4 playgrounds within 10 mins walk, plus 2 large parks. Supermarkets literally around the corner, also a plus. Close to public transport metro, just 3 stations away from central train station. Crib for the baby was nice quality and clean.
Aparthotel Léman 11
Located in the Lausanne Centre of Lausanne, within 1.6 miles of Palais de Beaulieu and 1.9 miles of Olympic Museum, Aparthotel Léman 11 provides accommodations with free WiFi.Each unit features a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, 39 miles from the condo hotel.
No reviews yet.
Moxy Lausanne City
Attractively located in the city center, Moxy Lausanne City features air-conditioned rooms, a bar and free WiFi. The property is nonsmoking and is located 0.9 mi from Palais de Beaulieu.The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Languages spoken at the reception include English and French.The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, 38 mi from the hotel.
- Good WIFI. Very nice location right in the middle of the night life, very near to the metro and easy to reach the reailway station. Comfortable restaurant.
- Very friendly staff and the bar/desk in one is very nice. The hotel is very well located in the night life sector of Lausanne. The room is well equipped with all required furniture.
- The facilities are exactly the same as in the pictures. The rooms are pretty modern and clean. The staff was very friendly when we arrived. We had a problem with the parking, so they were very helpful. Everything was great!
- It was great to be so close to good shops, restaurants and public transportation. I liked the contemporary, casual decoration.
- Very nice hotel. Staff was very friendly, bed was comfortable. Would be nice to have a minibar and laundry facilities.
The Beau-Rivage Palace has built a reputation for being one of Europe’s favorite hotels for its service and high quality.Located in 10 acres of parkland, on the banks of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, the elegant belle époque buildings of the Beau-Rivage Palace command breathtaking views across the lake to the majestic French Alps beyond.Sumptuous architecture, antiques and fine reproductions steep guests in the glorious past in both public and private spaces. On the other hand, guests feel instantly at home, thanks to the warm and attentive staff, which includes Switzerland’s only female chief concierge.
- Location, breakfast, family friendly. Elegant hotel.Swimming pool inside and outside also for kids. Very nice spa .The rooms are very very clean.
- SPA, location, view, staff, my favorite hotel in Lausanne
- The hotel overall was splendid, staff were amazing, restaurants are excellent
- The Reception will provide complimentary passes for the Metro buses. We took the Metro up 7 stops to the Old Town of a lookabout and walked back down. Not for the faintofwallet so enjoy your stay, you deserve it.
- The breakfast was amazing! The food was fresh, and there was a great deal of variety of hot and cold items, along with excellent coffee. It was served in a large, lovely room, with a terrace and more views of the lake. The entire hotel was beautifully decorated and maintained inside and on the grounds. We especially loved the terrace overlooking the lake, and had delightful evening glass of wine and light refreshment as we watched the sun go down. The staff were the best trained and most professional of any I have encountered in my many travels. The person who checked us in gave us a personal tour of the hotel and made sure all of our questions were answered. All requests were responded to quickly and with great kindness and courtesy. Our room was large and very, very comfortable. The soaking tub and shower were delightful.
Built in 1915 and representing an important part of the historical heritage of Lausanne, the Lausanne Palace is an elegant 5-star hotel in the heart of the business and shopping district. It features 4 restaurants, exclusive spa facilities, and panoramic views of the city, Lake Geneva, and the Alps.Some units in the Lausanne Palace have views of Lake Geneva, while others look out over the Old Town of Lausanne. All feature spacious marble bathrooms and a complimentary mini-bar.The Lausanne Palace’s leisure facilities include the Spa and the Aveda Beauty Center, spreading over 6.9 ft². The latter features an indoor pool, a hot tub, a hammam, a sauna, fitness equipment, and a Pilates center. Massage treatments and balneotherapy are also available. Guests can also access the Yogi Booster Bar free of charge.The gourmet restaurant La Table d’Edgard was awarded 1 star by Michelin and 18 points by Gault Millau.Guests of the Lausanne Palace can also dine in the Japanese restaurant The Palace Sushi Zen, at La Brasserie du Grand Chêne, and in the Mediterranean restaurant Coté Jardin, which is open every day and features a summer terrace and 3 bars with live music every evening, and offers buffet and à la carte dining.Geneva Airport can be reached within 40 minutes by car.
- Very kind and professional service. All staff were nice and put attention to details, offered their help at all times. even for a luxury hotel that was pleasant and beyond expectations.
- Everything was great.Free upgrade with lake viewComplementary cake and juicesStuff were very kindBreakfast great
- The beds are sooo comfortable. The staff is great and very welcoming. The rooms with views on the lake are stunning..
- Concierge Matthew and Sarah were wonderful super pleasant and helpful. Dinner for our anniversary at the Brasserie was superb.
- It felt like we were literally staying in a palace!!! The staff were amazing, breakfast was beyond delicious and abundant! Our room was a lovely huge suite with an awesome view! We found a bottle of champagne, bottle of wine, fruit, chocolates and a piece of cake in our room upon arrival as we were celebrating our anniversary!! It was a wonderful and memorable stay!!!
Agora Swiss Night by Fassbind
One of our best sellers in Lausanne! The Agora Swiss Night is in a quiet and green area of Lausanne and has a modern spa and fitness area. It is a 3-minute walk from the train station and just over half a mile from Lake Geneva. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature large windows overlooking the garden, coffee and tea-making facilities and a flat-screen TV with 200 international channels. The minibar is fitted with beverages and Swiss chocolates.The breakfast room offers panoramic views of the lake, the Alps, and the Jura Mountains.You will be provided with a free card for free use of public transportation in Lausanne when staying at the Agora Swiss Night.
- The hotel is at the walking distance from the train station. An UBahn station is also nearby.
- The location is perfect, the staff friendly and the room is welldesigned and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and I slept exceptionally well. A great hotel.
- Beautiful view from breakfast room and just down the street from the main train station and some delicious chocolate!!
- The facility is modern but provides a Swiss authentic touch.The location is great, just a few mins from the train station.
- Great location near the train station, cafes and restaurants. Nice hotel with friendly staff. There is onsite parking but it is pretty cramped.
Hôtel des Patients
One of our top picks in Lausanne. Hôtel des Patients is located in a quiet area in Lausanne, on the grounds of the CHUV university hospital center. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, a patio and views of the lake.The hotel is the first of its type in Switzerland, combining accommodations for guests and patients at the same time.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.A breakfast buffet is available every morning. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The M2 metro station is right next to Hôtel des Patients and the main train station, the lake and the city center are reachable within a few minutes.
- Very clean, bright, and spacious room. Huge terrace with panoramic lake view. Staffs are very attentive. Just a minute walk to m2 CHUV station.
- The offerings were generally good. Lots to choose from. Good coffee.
- The room was fine and modern. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was great.
- We were surprised to have a stunning view of Lausanne room 7th floor, breakfast. Lovely Crperie around the corner. Nice room and bathroom. It works fine for 3 people.
- Everything was great for our stay, location, view, staff, room and the breakfast. Highly recommended for families.
Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa
Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa is located in the center of Lausanne and a 5-minute walk from Lake Geneva. The Fine Arts Museum is 10 minutes away from the hotel.The hotel consists of of two wings: the Savoy wing occupies an elegant Art Nouveau-style building and all rooms and suites are with lake views or city views. Guests can access the Spa du Royal and 24-hour fitness center, with breakfast included. The Park wing is located in the heart of a city park and grants rooms with a private balcony, as well as access to the 24 hours fitness center.Each of the spacious rooms and suites at the Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa are air-conditioned and offer city or lake views, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a laptop-size safe, a mini-bar with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, a coffee machine, and an elegant bathroom. Free WiFi access is available in the entire hotel.The spa area features an indoor and outdoor pool, 2 private spas, a separate spa area for female guests, a modern fitness room open around the clock, and 8 treatment rooms. A wide range of beauty treatments and massages are available.The Brasserie du Royal restaurant and terrace, offers cuisine based on Swiss and local products with a Mediterranean flair. The Royal Savoy also features a bar on the terrace, a lobby bar and lounge, a cigar lounge, and the Sky Lounge on the top floor, offering panoramic views of the city, the lake, and the Alps.The Olympic Museum is an 8-minute walk away, and Lausanne Train Station can be reached in a 10-minute walk. The Délices Metro Stop is located opposite the hotel.
- Fantastic view.Very friendly, professional and tentative staff.Superb service, excellent cuisine.and very clean room.
- The hotel upgraded my booking for the honeymoon to suite with reasonable price.The hotel is clean and spacious.It is also close to thr lake only around 5 minutes walk.
- Everything was perfect, couldnt find something wrong. Rooms are perfect, staff is friendly and helpful, food is extraordinary.
- Excellent service and facilities. Nice breakfast with variety of options that suits dietary requirements
- Spacious rooms , clean , luxurious and a Very nice spa
Hotel Angleterre & Résidence
One of our top picks in Lausanne. Hotel Angleterre & Résidence is located on the shores of Lake Geneva facing the Alps, and is just 5 minutes by car or metro from the center of Lausanne. The fitness center is open daily between 06:30 and 22:00, and the outdoor pool is open on sunny days, usually from May to September.Spread over 6 pavilions dating from the 18th, 19th and 21st centuries, this unique hotel features contemporary décor within walls steeped in history.Free WiFi access is provided, and irons and ironing boards are available at the reception free of charge.Apart from fine dining in the hotel’s L’Accademia Italian restaurant, guests of the Angleterre & Residence can enjoy preferential access to the Beau-Rivage Palace’s gastronomic restaurant.
- Gorgeous decor and building very comfortable bed.
- We had really lovely comfortable stay. The rooms were elegant and spacious. The breakfast was delicious with a wide selection to choose from. The staff were very kind and helpful!
- Super confortable and beautiful place. Harmonious, elegant, tasteful in every way.
- The staff is awesome, polite and super helpful, they also upgraded us to a junior suite. Lake view was stunning, bed was super comfortable, room very spacious. The hotel is very beautiful, right by the lake and next to shops and the Olympic museum. Amazing value for money. Will visit again.
- Amazing Isola Bella, a little gem of at hotel on this beautiful isIand.
Alpha-Palmiers by Fassbind
In a quiet location in the center of Lausanne, only a 2-minute walk from the main train station, Alpha-Palmiers by Fassbind is surrounded by a tropical garden and offers 2 restaurants, a sauna, a steam bath, a fitness room, and free WiFi.Guests can enjoy Thai cuisine at Jardin Thaï and classic Swiss cuisine, including fondue, at the brasserie L’Esprit Bistrot. The Alpha-Palmiers also features a bar.The modern rooms offer individually controllable air conditioning, an LCD TV, large openable windows, a mini-bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, and a bathroom. Some overlook the tropical garden.Guests receive a pass for free use of public transport in Lausanne.
- We like the room and the view. It is wa sour forth time.
- Amazing location, very stylish but cosy rooms, everything new, good breakfast and very helpful staff
- This place is very convenient when you travel by train. Its a also very spacious and clean.
- Spacious rooms and nice location, but if you are coming by car, there will be a problem in parking, there is also a paid parking in the next building
- Terrific location, nice view of the lake, and decent facilities.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pully