Gran Melia Iguazu
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. Strategically located inside Iguazu Park, Gran Melia Iguazu features an outdoor pool and spa facilities. There is a restaurant, and a tennis court.Soberly decorated, rooms at Gran Melia Iguazu feature large private balconies. Some of them overlook the waterfalls, and some others enjoy a jungle view.A buffet breakfast is served daily. International dishes can be enjoyed at Merkado Restaurant, overlooking the falls. Fine drinks can be ordered at the bar.Spa facilities include a hot tub, a hammam, and a sauna. Guests can request massage sessions for an extra cost, unwind on the sun loungers by the pool or hike through the lush garden surrounding the property. A fitness center and a library are available.Free parking is available upon request. Gran Melia Iguazu is 3.1 mi from Puerto Iguazu airport. Shuttles can be arranged
- The location was unparalleled and views were gorgeous. You could hop on the short trails extremely easily from the propertys back gates, and can enter the park as soon as it opens to avoid the first crows arriving on the inpark train, which means you get a quiet first look at Devils Throat! The breakfast spread was wonderful with make your own fresh squeezed OJ machine with a wide spread of gluten free options. The dining staff were wonderful. Theres an onsite concierge and small store, and some events throughout the week completely free including Thurs night Tango lessons/show and yoga 2x/week. The infinity pool was gorgeous. A muststay hotel!
- Location, location, location. The hotel is more expensive but you are already at the park, which means that you save on taxi from Puerto Iguaz to the park, and you save TIME. And Time is Money.Im addition, the facilities are impeccable and the service is great. Restaurant prices are reasonable. And they have an infinity pool that its the mega plus.Highly recommended.
- It is a fantastic spot to view the falls. The staff were to a man, and woman superb. Will have to return perhaps in winter.
- Swimming pool. Staff was Excellent. Check in staff very good.
- Excellent food. We had 3 meals daily for our 3 nights stay. Very good steak for dinner. Love the free breakfast with fresh juices like fresh squeezed OJ and lots of other food choices. Dinner and lunch prices are reasonable.Also go to 4th floor bar to get a nice view of both the Argentina side and Brazil side of the falls. Ask front desk how to go to 4th floor bar. It opens in the afternoon.
O2 Hotel Iguazu
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. Located in Puerto Iguazú, 1.6 mi from Iguazu Casino, O2 Hotel Iguazu provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With a bar, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. At O2 Hotel Iguazu every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.O2 Hotel Iguazu features a spa and wellness center with a hot tub and a sauna.Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu is 2.1 mi from the hotel, while Iguazu Falls is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Cataratas del Iguazu International Airport, 13 mi from O2 Hotel Iguazu.
- the best hotel we stayed at in ALL of Argentina. you must stay here!
- Nice decor, great room, excellent gym with free weights and machines, good restaurant food.
- Nice building and rooms, great view from the roof with a swimming pool and very friendly staff.
- Room was well appointed, bed super comfortable, and the staff were all very helpful in booking restaurants and drivers for the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the park. Its a little bit of a walk to the main restaurant row, but not super inconvenient.
- All aspects Modern Design, Staff, Facilities, Location, Ratio Quality/Price
Panoramic Grand – Iguazú
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. Offering panoramic views of the Iguazú river and the Triple Frontier, Panoramic Grand – Iguazú is surrounded by a lush garden with a swimming pool. The hotel features free WiFi access, a restaurant, a casino, and a fitness center. The scenic Iguazú Falls are 9.9 mi away.Fully carpeted, rooms at Panoramic Grand – Iguazú feature large windows and classy furniture. All of them have satellite TV and air conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served daily. International dishes can be ordered at the restaurant, and drinks from the bar can be enjoyed in the garden.Guests can request relaxing massage sessions, or just unwind on the sun loungers by the pool. The hotel offers magnificent sunset views.Panoramic Grand – Iguazú is 12 mi from Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport.
- Good location, comfortable bed, beautiful view, friendly and helpful staff. The airconditioner was very effective. Although, we had a condensation leak above the entry way, they sent maintenance and a cleaning crew with a wet vac immediately upon reporting the issue. The spa was great after a day of hiking! The hydrocircuit with access to jacuzzi, steam and dry saunas with the best views of the three countries is a must.
- I love the pool and how clean it is. The rooms however are a different story
- We really enjoyed out time at the Panoramic! The building was new, clean, had an elevator, the pool was a great way to relax after spending the day at the falls. We basically has our own personal taxi our entire stay, he took us to the falls, and would wait for us all day and then pick us at the time and location we discussed, which was really awesome. The front desk booked this for us. I cant say enough about the pool, sunset, and the whole backyard vibe, honestly something you must experience. Overall, we would definitely come back and stay here.
- The view is incredible from a hill in Argentina you can see both Paraguay and Brazil across the river. The spa is sensational with jacuzzi, sauna, steam, and multi jet showers. A one hour body massage during my stay was 1300 pesos or about 25 USD at that time! Tasty breakfast, great pool and Roman bath, in and outdoor bars, and a casino. Walking distance to numerous restaurants and bars.
- ViewLocation Room StaffFlexibility to shower in spa after check out
Iguazú Grand Resort Spa & Casino
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. With 2 swimming pools, spa facilities a casino and luxurious décor, the hotel offers tennis courts, live shows and rooms with hydromassage tubs and free Wi-Fi. Private parking is also free. Iguazu Falls are a 10-minute drive.At Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino guests can exercise at the gym and treat themselves with massages or beauty treatments in a lavish 5-star ambiance.Air-conditioned rooms have French style furniture, elegant draped curtains and are fully carpeted. They are equipped with seating areas, mini-bars and balconies with undisturbed garden views.A full buffet breakfast with tropical fruits and treats is served daily in the breakfast lounge overlooking the pool. Guests can enjoy chef-designed specialties at the restaurant. Cafe Magic hosts live shows in a stylish amphitheater with bar service.The Grand Iguazu offers babysitting services, and offers ping-pong, play station, a pool activities for children. An on-site hair salon and a souvenir shop are available. Shuttles to Iguazu Airport are available. Tancredo Neves Bridge is 3.1 mi away.
- EVERYTHING! The room was beautiful with elegant furniture . The Grill restaurant where we ate every night had wonderful organic vegis and meat. Service all around from waiters to drivers excellent. Wish we could stay longer. Prices were very low for such service. Forget about the overpriced Belmond when you come to the FAlls. Stay herewhat
- The beautiful pools were soo comfortable. The bathroom was luxurious, from the soaking tub, to the fixtures, separate bidet and toiletries. The breakfast buffet had many options for a variety of tastes, including eggs, fresh fruit, cheeses, and many breads. There was a gluten free table with lots of options there too. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There were a few outlets in the room that accepted North American chargers. Dinner was delicious as well. Theres not a lot in walking distance, but the hotel is right on the street that takes you to the Brazilian border. We walked it in about forty minutes. If we ever go back to Iguaz, I hope to stay at this hotel again.
- Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The location is very convenient and the staff was very helpful and warm.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and there were plenty of amenities and services. The grounds are very nice. Also, we were able to walk about 1020m to several very good restaurants.
- Hotel is big, very nice pool area, rooms and restaurant.
El Pueblito Iguazú
Located just a 15-minute drive from Iguazu Falls, El Pueblito Iguazú offers an outdoor swimming pool and an on site restaurant. Free WiFi access is available, and a daily breakfast is provided by courtesy of the property. Located in Iguazu, the hotel is 0.6 mi from Shopping Mall and 1.2 mi from Iguazu Casino.Featuring lovely views of the garden, each room at El Pueblito Iguazú is equipped with some kitchen facilities including a mini-bar, an electric kettle and a coffee machine. All of them are fitted with comfortable seating areas, flat-screen TVs and safety deposit boxes. Private bathrooms are completed with free toiletries, a bathrobe, a hairdryer and a bathtub. Some units offer ironing facilities and balconies with outdoor furniture. Interconnected rooms are available as well.Guests staying here can enjoy a lovely garden and a bar. There is a 24-hour front desk that provides tour information and assistance with ticket purchasing. Tickets to visit thematic park Biocentro are included in the rate. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a solarium and a chapel.A wide array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking. Massage sessions and barbecue facilities can be requested for an additional cost. Housekeeping services are provided.El Pueblito Iguazú offers free parking. The hotel is 1.2 mi from downtown and 1.4 mi from Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu. Cataratas del Iguazu Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- This property is really awesome, we didnt know about the biocenter when we arrived but it was a cool surprise addition. Breakfast was really impressive for a continental. Staff was super helpful booking taxis for a fair price wherever we wanted to go. Would absolutely recommend staying, the affordable price was well worth it.
- Big rooms, close to Iguazu, excellent dinner restaurant, and excellent breakfast best croissants on our trip!.
- Loved the ambiance, very quaint. The room we had was excellent, very very comfortable and nicely decorated according to the surroundings.
- Room was large, pool was nice and good food in the restaurant.
- Peace and quiet. And the gardens and animals were a pleasant surprise. You have to see the butterfly enclosure, wow. This place actually has the feel of a small village in the jungle.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Iguazú! The 3-star Hotel Carmen is located on the outskirts of Puerto Iguazú, where a cozy environment with 2 outdoor pools and intense contact with nature awaits you. Breakfast and free WiFi access are provided.The swimming pools and parts of the native forest which surrounds the hotel can be admired from the spacious guestrooms.The hotel restaurant offers a rich continental breakfast. Make sure you also experience the Argentinean barbecue while resting and enjoying the gardens by the pool.The Hotel Carmen offers excursions to several places. Among other options, you can visit the waterfalls, the Brazilian city of Foz do Iguaçu or the shopping area of Ciudad del Este, in Paraguay.Iguazú International Airport is 8.1 mi from Hotel Carmen, and 7.5 mi from Iguazú Waterfalls.
- Breakfast was delicious. Loved the space we were in. Got there late and they accommodated us. Didnt get a chance to enjoy the pool, climate was still not so warm but it looked very clean and inviting!
- We liked the location, a short taxi ride to the falls, but not in town which is hot and noisy.All the main rooms are air conditioned and very pleasant.The swimming pools were a great attraction for the childrenIdeal for a family stay.
- Its good value, in a good location for both the Falls and city. The staff were really helpful our first room was near the lobby and noisy, so I asked to change and it was no problem at all. The room was comfy, wifi reasonable, aircon good, and the breakfast although nothing to write home about is perfectly adequate bread, meat, cheese, selection of pastries, fruit, yoghurt drinks, coffee etc
- Didnt actually stay at the hotel as there were no rooms, booking.com made an error, they did book a room for us in another hotel. But did see the facilities which looked nice
- Atencin y cordialidadPiscina y jardines en un entorno en contacto con la naturaleza
Hotel Saint George
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. Hotel Saint George features a lush garden with 2 pools and spa facilities. It is located 1,000 feet from Puerto Iguazu city center, and 11 mi from the Iguazu Waterfalls.Rooms at Saint George are decorated in pastel colors. They feature cable TV and mini-bars. Some of them have a garden view.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Doña María Restaurant features a terrace and serves regional and international dishes. Frozen Margaritas can be enjoyed in the Quincho Bar, by the pool.Spa facilities include a hydromassage tub for 8 people, a dry sauna and Scottish showers. There is also a massage room. The games room features table tennis and table football.Hotel Saint George is located opposite a bus station where you can take a bus to the waterfalls, and 12 mi from Puerto Iguazú International Airport (Argentina). Foz do Iguazú International Airport (Brazil) is 16 mi away.
- The staff was excellent and very helpful. Very clean with comfortable beds. The location and breakfast were very good. The attached restaurant had nice selection and the 20 discount was handy.
- Very close to local transportation, good restaurants, and local shops
- It was a jewel of the neighborhood. Nice and welcoming entrance and lobby. Breakfast was good
- Easy checkin Nice pool areaClose to all eating areas Friendly staff Good value for money
- The hotel is centrally located with many shops and restaurants nearby. The pool area is nice with a bar right there. The staff was great.
Exe Hotel Cataratas
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. Located near the Selva Misionera forest, Exe Hotel Cataratas provides intense contact with nature, great swimming pools and several other leisure options. A tennis court, games rooms, playground, sauna and gym are some of the hotel’s facilities. Spa facilities including a heated pool are available at a fee.All of the comfortable guestrooms at Exe Hotel Cataratas feature air conditioning, a safety deposit box and a cable TV. They include a private bathroom with a bath tub, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The 5-star Exe Hotel Cataratas has also a bar and restaurant, where you will find a wide range of regional and international specialties.The large rooms and knowledgeable staff are other items that set the hotel apart.
- Good place especially if youre going ahead next day just on the road
- Super friendly staff, facilities arent the newest but good. Buffet style breakfast and dinner with vegan options.
- The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. We had a nice balconey. We were also pleasantly surprised to see that the room had 2 double beds and a single one so that our children did not have to sleep together. The location was excellent.
- Hotel had stuff to do for kids like pool and fussball. Also tennis court, basketball and soccer. Staff was very helpful for a variety of things, very flexible when we left our bags there for a late night flight. The staff was OK with coming back at 5 pm and chilling by the pool, showering etc. even though we were checked out. Nice little jungle walk area in some trees 0.6 km, not 1.1 km as stated. They also set up a taxi tour for second day which was awesome.
- Staff . Friendly service. Ready to help. Transport taxis always available and reasonable. Good pool and Tennis Courts.
Kuri Hospedaje Turístico
One of our best sellers in Puerto Iguazú! Located in Puerto Iguazú, a 20-minute walk from Iguazu Casino, Kuri Hospedaje Turístico has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and a garden. The property is around 1.6 miles from Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu, 1.8 miles from Orchid Area and 2.1 miles from La Aripuca. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, the rooms at the inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are contain a patio.Guests at Kuri Hospedaje Turístico can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guira Oga Zoo is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Imagenes de la Selva museum is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cataratas del Iguazu International Airport, 13 miles from Kuri Hospedaje Turístico.
No reviews yet.
Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú. Located in the heart of the Iryapú Jungle, Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru offers spacious and elegant room in Puerto Iguazú. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi access in all areas.Decorated with an elegant style and classic details, rooms at Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru are equipped with air conditioning, functional work desks and mini-bars. All room offer spacious bathrooms and some also include a seating area.At Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru guests can work out in the fitness center or unwind in the property’s spa facilities, including a sauna, hot tub and solarium. Relaxing massages are offered for an extra fee.A full breakfast is offered daily, including a wide array of hot and cold items. The hotel’s restaurant serves delicious local and international cuisine with unique flavors. There is also an indoor bar and a poolside bar, serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.The hotel is 3.1 mi from downtown Puerto Iguazú and 12 mi from the uguazú Fall. Cataratas del Iguazu Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.Between 04/13/2020 and 05/31/2020 the pool area will be disabled due to remodeling and expansion of the Pool Bar and Pool Deck.
Works will also be carried out in a restaurant sector but these will not affect the regular operation.
- Like the heated pool, it was relaxing after a whole day trip. The room was also clean and comfortable. The restaurant for dinner was ok, since we spent 2 nights there so the options became limited.
- I loved everything!!The hotel and rooms designed with good taste, very comfortable and the view from the window is like an amazing jungle!The pool is stunning and its fun to take a day and drink cocktails near the pool All the staff were helpful and nice and the breakfast is very good!
- The Mercure Iguazu Hotel Iru is the nearly perfect accommodation for anyone visiting the Iguazu Falls. The room we stayed in was a Junior Suite with a very comfortable bed, good sized room with balcony and quiet location. The pool looked great but we didnt get to use it, however we did eat dinner in the restaurant which was in a lovely setting with good and tasty food options. Highly recommended.
- Great location friendly and efficient staff great rooms
- Vanessa was wonderful at checkin. Enjoyed our stay and will return!!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Puerto Iguazú