Rias Bajas Hotel is located in the commercial and financial center and is only 350 feet away from the old city; making it the ideal location for anyone visiting Pontevedra.Enjoy the superb services and facilities as well as internet services in the entirely hotel, making sure all customers enjoy all the comforts needed to be fully satisfied during their stay. Our cuisine is a must and combines the best local produce.The property offers a charger service for electric bicycles. Also, there are 80 car parking spaces available at an additional cost.Air conditioning and heating are available throughout the hotel and in the bedrooms.
- Great location in a great town. Lots of places to eat and drink nearby so the choices are great. The town has a lot of things to see. Rias Bajas reception people seemed a bit unfriendly but the comfort was excellent.
- Room spacious,comfortable. Staff helpful.great location for Camino and wandering
- Elevators! WI-FI! Great breakfast! Cold beer! Hot coffee!
- I was in Room 810 9/21/19. The señora maid who took care of my room and clothes cleaning was absolutely wonderful. She deserves the highest rating! Your young staff who checked me out was fabulous. That was 9/22. The man at the desk late in the evening, early morning, was great too.
- Location was wonderful and the room was very nice.
Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra
Located near the center of Pontevedra, in the Rías Baixas, this smart and modern hotel is the ideal place to stay for those visiting the city for business or as tourists. There is free WiFi throughout.The hotel´s restaurant opens daily and offers a menu of the day for lunch and dinner, as well as a varied menu of local food including meat and fish.After dinner, head to Virgen del Caminos on-site tapas bar, where you can grab a drink and enjoy a chat, before heading into the center of Pontevedra.There is also a 24-hour reception in Virgen del Camino, allowing you to come and go at your convenience. Pontevedra Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- I liked the restaurant/bar downstairs. Nice shower.
- The city has a lot of charm and our hotel was right on the route of the Camino. We were greeted promptly and shown to our room. The room was clean, comfortable, bed was good too. Thought the location was good as it was not only on the Camino but close to a lot of the sites we were interested in exploring.
- Beds were compfy, right at the camino situated, own restaurant
- Ok hotel, room was nice, good location, ok value for money.
- Location was a little away from the old town, but easy to get there by foot.
Located in the center of Pontevedra, Galicia Palace offers elegant accommodations with free WiFi. It is just 10 minutes’ walk from Pontevedra Bus and Train Station.All rooms at Galicia Palace include air conditioning, heating and flat-screen satellite TV. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.You can enjoy breakfast including juice, fruit, yogurt, pastries and tea or coffee. Traditional Galician food is served for lunch and dinner. Drinks and refreshments are available at the on-site coffee shop and guests can enjoy 24-hour room service.There are many beautiful beaches within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel, including the beaches at Agrelo and Loureiro.
- The service was EXCELLENT. We arrived early and they gave us the room right away. Our room was more like a suite. We had a living room, a huge bedroom and bathroom.
- The location is perfect, right in the city center and really near the historic part of town. The staff is helpful, and it’s good value for money.
This the hotel of reference for Spain. It should become the Department of Tourism yardstick for excellence.
Never found a better hotel.
The room is very spacious.
The bidet in bathroom was a great surprise.
Central location in nice town
Room v good and staff friendly and helpful.
Hotel City Express Comercio
Located in the center of Pontevedra, the Hotel Comercio offers practical, spacious rooms with free WiFi and cable TV. There is a restaurant and a café.Hotel Comercio’s restaurant serves characteristic Galician dishes, specializing in seafood. There is also a bar.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and the front desk offers currency exchange and information on the local area.Hotel Comercio is within 2 minutes’ walk of a range of shops and restaurants. Peregrina Church is about 650 feet away, and free public parking can be found nearby.
- Good location for Camino walkers. Near old town, interesting for walking around and sightseeing.
- Excellent staff support, very helpful. One excellent english second on good english. Close t market, fruit stores, restaurant and historical center
- The elevator specially for us we are doing the Camino De Santiago and after 13 miles you just want to rest
- Dull, uninviting, very limited menu, slow service, the restaurant is not up to par. The front desk staff is excellent, especially Sylvia, who went much beyond in her efforts to please but seemingly has no influence in the maintenance of the place.
- Great for single travelers just looking for a place to sleep. Right on the edge of the walkabout part of town, near plenty of restaurants and shops. Plenty of things to see very close by. And lots of the local people don’t speak English, so plenty of opportunities to learn some Spanish.
This comfortable, modern hotel is set in the urban center of Pontevedra, 10 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter. It offers a terrace and chic, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Accommodations at Hotel Room features contemporary design and central heating. All rooms include a 26-inch plasma satellite TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant offers a varied, modern menu from Monday to Saturday. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The hotel offers tourist information and is 20 minutes’ walk from the marina. The nearest beaches are 3.1 mi away and the Meis-Fundación Monte Castrove Golf Course is 6.8 mi away.The Hotel Room is 1,950 feet from Pontevedra Train Station and 50 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and its airport.
- The room was very nice and organized. Any time I had a question or needed help with something, the receptionist was always helpful. The location of the hotel was close to everything and made my stay much easier.
- Great customer service. Thanks Rocio! Cleanliness of the hotel was great.
- Convenient location, very clean, comfortable beds. Space for suitcases. Good breakfast. Wonderful place to stay on the Camino & easy to find.
- Very comfortable room, bed, friendly staff and great location
- Our room was great, clean, and the bed was comfortable. It’s also in a great location and easy to get to the old historic part of town. Overall we enjoyed our stay here while we were on our Camino.
Hotel Alda Estación Pontevedra
This comfortable hotel is the medieval town of Pontevedra in the heart of the picturesque Rias Baixas. It offers modern, heated rooms with free WiFi, 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Hotel Alda Estación Pontevedra has stylish rooms with wooden floors and lights in the headboards. They include a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with toiletries. Hairdryers are available on request.The hotel is well located for exploring the city’s numerous monuments, and staff can offer maps and tourist information. San Francisco Convent is a 10-minute walk away, while Pontevedra Marina is 1.2 mi away.Hotel Alda Estación is 5 minute’s walk from Pontevedra Train Station. Santiago de Compostela can be reached by car in 40 minutes and Vigo is 12 mi away.
- The staff were so helpful and we really appreciated the recommendations and the help with forwarding our backpack. That was a lifesaver.
- Location. Cleanliness, staffs are nice I’ll surely recommend this Hostal
- Very helpful staff. Easy walk to historic city centre.
- Great Location – easy 10-15 min walk to old town and many cafes and restaurants!
- Great location . Just 10-15 minute walk to the middle of old town area. Great exercise and you get a sense of the city.
Parador de Pontevedra
This impressive 16th-century palace is located in the historic heart of Pontevedra and is classically decorated in true Parador style with an elegant restaurant serving delicious, regional cuisine.Originally the residence of Count Maceda, the Parador de Pontevedra has been masterfully renovated to retain its past glory. Built of robust, local stone, the palace is surrounded by pretty landscaped gardens and a large sun terrace. Climb the carved, stone staircase which leads to bedrooms with a noble atmosphere thanks to antique-style decor and rich fabrics. Relax in the elegant lounge areas and catch up with the day’s newpapers or on the free wireless internet.Explore Galicia’s rustic coastline and discover many coves and beaches – perfect for coastal walks and swims in the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, stroll the enchanting streets of Pontevedra and find local shops, bars and restaurants serving typical tapas.
- Great,staff. Comfoftable room. Nice bar. Good location.
- The Large historic rooms. My brother took pictures before we ‘moved’ on. Wonderful place and very nice people. Great location for the Camino de Santiago too.
- breakfast was amazing but expensive. location is great. staff was very helpful.
- The location in Pontevedra Viejo Ciudad (Old Town) is fabulous. Nonetheless being in the entertainment district, and Spaniards being Spaniards, there were still people in the streets at 4:00am on Saturday night. Their noise did not disturb our sleep, however. Note – we were in bed at the unthinkable hour of 1:30am.
- Historic gorgeous hotel. Incredibly helpful staff.
Hotel Madrid, in central Pontevedra, is within a 5 minute walk of the Peregrina Church and the historic district All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The Madrid Hotel offers simple rooms with tiled floors, a ventilator fan and a work desk. Some rooms have a private balcony, and the modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.The Madrid has a restaurant and cafe-bar. Room service is available, and special diet menus can be requested.There is a TV room, with a 46-inch LCD TV, where guests can relax, as well as a sun terrace.
Very clean, nice hot shower
Had a fan (for drying our clothes)…nice
Very comfortable room and bed.
Good facilities. Central location.
- Welcoming reception, bar staff good. Room clean and bathroom large with hair dryer. Location perfect , supermarket nearby, shops and cafe too. It’s a nice place this town lots of interesting places and squares nearby to explore. A good experience all round.
Excellent location and really helpful staff. Rooms were basic and a little dated, but had everything you need.
Didn’t eat in the Hotel or adjoining cafe so can’t comment.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, good located, helpful staff. Highly recommended.
- Very clean, nice hot shower
Hotel Restaurante Rúas
One of our best sellers in Pontevedra! The Hotel Restaurante Rúas can be found in the historic center of Pontevedra, close to Plaza de la Leña. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TV.The large rooms have dark wood floors and cream-colored walls. Many also have attractive views of the city’s historic quarter. Air conditioning is provided in summer.The restaurant of the Hotel Restaurante Rúas serves traditional Galician meals and tapas. It has a terrace in the Plaza de la Leña.The hotel is close to the Museo Regional de Pontevedra. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- This is a reasonably priced, older hotel. It’s not fancy, but still a good choice in Pontevedra’s attractive and vibrant historic district. I’d much rather stay there than in a more modern hotel on the outskirts.
- The staff was excellent, very professional. The food was very good. The hotel is unassuming but to me everything was near perfect. It seems everyone, except a Brazilian waiter, is happy working in this place.
- This is great place to stay in Pontevedra, whether walking the Camino as we were or not. It is clean and modern hotel right in the middle of the old town. You are surrounded by cafes, shops and restaurants. Nearby the small Bar Estrella serves the best scallops and speciality potata dish I’ve had in Spain. We spent two lovely nights here and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We didn’t eat at the attached restaurant so I can’t comment on that, but there was ample outdoor seating for bebidas in the evening.
- The location was perfect. Close to shops and restaurants. It was clean and beds were comfortable.
- The location is the best, period. Driving to the location is an adventure for a life time you don’t want to repeat-ever. Jacob at the front desk was fabulous, and made the drive almost worth it. Pretty basic, but comfortable. Most guests are walking the camino and don’t drive.
Hotel Apartamentos Dabarca
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.Hotel Apartamentos Dabarca is located in the heart of charming Pontevedra, just yards away from the shopping center and a short walk from the old quarter.Relax in a warm, spacious and clean environment full of natural light. The open-plan kitchen and dining have tasteful wooden furniture and are pleasant and comfortable.Enjoy a lazy late breakfast in the comfort of your own room, before wandering out into the bustling shopping district.Take advantage of Dabarca’s on-site restaurant and the numerous establishments in the area, giving you the flexibility of eating in or out when it pleases you.Use the free Wi-Fi to plan a packed day of sightseeing, or enjoy a leisurely wander over to the beaches just 1.9 mi away.
- Great beds, large livingroom/kitchen area, quiet, and convenient to old town!
- Very clean, rooms are spacious. Easy access to city center.
- Nice location. Friendly staff. Clean. Apartment well equipped. Good breakfast
- Great location, very clean and spacious, comfortable beds, clean sheets plus a kitchen. Decore is very simple. There is a washing machine. Good concierge service. It can easily fit four people.
- Staff is amazing. The room was what I expected based on other reviews. Nice little kitchen. Very clean. Maybe a bit dated but I’m speaking as an American. Overall great place, great people, great location!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pontevedra