AU VIEUX PUIT
AU VIEUX PUIT is located in Polisy. This self-catered vacation home features a garden and free private parking.The vacation home features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Troyes is 24 miles from the vacation home, while Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 57 miles from AU VIEUX PUIT.
- Very clean and comfortable. Perfect reflection of a rural French farm turned into a lovely gite.
- Le gte est trs bien plac, dans le joli petit village de Polisy. Espace calme avec une jolie vue sur les vignes. Laccueil tait parfait, merci beaucoup!
- Gite plein de charme, cosy et dcor avec got ! Endroit trs calme, la literie des 2 chambres est parfaite. Au niveau quipement tout est bien pens, il ne manque rien. Je recommande vivement cet tablissement.
- Heerlijke bedden in 2 verschillende slaapkamers, zodat ons hele gezin goed kon rusten.Ontzettend mooi en smaakvol ingericht huis, je voelt je er gelijk thuis.Auto stond op een eigen parkeerplek bij het huis.
- Gite trs spacieux, bien quip et au calme. Endroit agrable parfait pour dcouvrir la rgion
Charmante Maison Pierres 1768
Located in Polisy, 24 mi from Troyes, Charmante Maison Pierres 1768 features a garden and free WiFi.Each unit features a terrace, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A barbecue is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the holiday home.The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 50 mi from Charmante Maison Pierres 1768.
- The guy who own the place called Nicolas is very nice guy. He is very friendly and helpful. We got there about 8 pm and he came to greeting us and try to help us find the restaurant because it quite late by that time and help me book the table for dinner. The place is very nice, lovely decoration. Good value there !
- Beautiful family room. Excellent amenities with separate kitchen, great shower and very friendly hosts. Would definitely recommend!
- Owners describe journey very well and clear. I found house, no problems.
- Great property with very helpful owner. Makes a real change from the boring motorway hotels.May book 2 days next time to make the most of it.
- the host had thought of everything, the kitchen is well stocked with essentials. This was just a quick stop for us on the way to the alps but we like finding small gites and houses that are unique and different with character and more to offer than a basic Formula 1 hotel.
Seine en Bulles
One of our top picks in Bar-sur-Seine. Located between Bar sur Seine and Merrey sur Arce, Seine en Bulles guest house is located in a park of 3 hectares and offers free WiFi and a private parking.The property offers a detached suite made up of 1 large bedroom, private bathroom with a walk-in shower and a living room with a single bed and a TV. The living room offers garden views. Some other bedrooms offer a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily and consists of fresh, seasonal products. You can also find several restaurants nearby.Activities include walking in the park and canyoning along the river. Guests also have the possibility to participate in champagne tasting with local winemakers.
- For a BB the place is great. Marina is wonderful and even though she does not speak English she is doing her best to help and make you feel comfortable. The place has 4 to 5 rooms in total, during our stay there was no further reservation so we had the entire place for us the house also includes an equipped kitchen and a nice seating area. Btw, not all rooms have their own bathroom. Our room was clean, the area was very nice and quiet, Marina was very helpful, breakfast was delicious. We have very much enjoyed our stay.
- The estate is in really beautiful location and also bear to the restaurants and supermarket. I found the rooms very cozy, tastefully decorated and comfortable. Next time in the area, I would definitely choose this estate instead of hotels. Also they served us a magical breakfast, I cant recommend it enough.
- Lovely owner charming accommodation. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast fresh orange juice, good quality coffee, homemade jams, beautiful crockery?
- Horse out the window of our room and vines across the street. The swingset was a hit with our daughter. Breakfast was great. Host was kind. Location is walkable to the small town.
- The champagne that is offered for sale is quite good. The rest is just fine.
Hôtel du Commerce
Located in Bar-sur-Seine, Hôtel du Commerce is 5.6 mi from the A5 motorway and 20 mi from Troyes. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is a restaurant on site.A private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower is provided in each room. A telephone and a wardrobe are also available.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hôtel du Commerce and it can be served in the comfort of your room. The on-site restaurant proposes French specialties and includes a bar where guests can have a drink.This property is a 15-minute drive from Troyes Golf Course and 15 mi from Orient Forest Regional Park. Free private parking is available on site.
- A fairly basic room, but very clean with everything we needed. Great breakfast in the morning. Very friendly staff
- The whole thing, quaint very old building, great restaurant. Nice
- We have stayed at this hotel several times before as makes a very good stop over from the Alps. It is a classic good value Logis hotel in an interesting small town and convenient for the motorway. The rooms are fairly basic but comfortable and the restaurant is very good. Secure parking available but also plenty of public parking very nearby. Friendly staff.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast with fresh croissants.
- personnel tres aimable,petit dejeuner tres copieux juste ce quil faut pour emtamer une nouvelle journe a nigloland.
Located in the countryside of Vougrey, Casteland sits in a flowered garden with a pond and a terrace. It offers B&B accommodations, a cinema room and a shared living room with a library and a billiard table.All of the rooms at Casteland have a wardrobe, a desk and they are all nonsmoking. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Free private parking is possible on site and Cordeliere Golf Course is 3.1 mi from the B&B. Troyes is 19 mi away.
- I got a separate bungalow attached to the main house. Very nice garden and has its own drive. The room is quite spacious.
- We had an amazing time, we loved the house, the gardens, our room …. Our host was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was wonderful, we cant wait to go back. It was even better than what we expected!
- Beautiful location Perfect for a tranquil break in a small rural town. There is plenty to visit around the area but with the amount of curiosities on the property you could spend your entire time being fascinated by them. The host was fantastic and very welcoming. He took time to chat with us and show us around property which was a joy. Also the breakfast with the jams hes made from his fruit trees was one of the best weve had in France! The room was spotlessly clean and all the furniture seemed of very high quality. I would highly recommend it for anyone!
- Beautiful BB in the countryside. We stopped as a layover on our way back from our summer holidays. The host was extremely gracious and we had a great time exploring the house and gardens. The beds were comfortable and the location very quiet. There was a nice restaurant the host recommended close by that we enjoyed as well. Our son loved playing pool for the first time and had a great time with the cat. We would have liked to spend more time exploring the surroundings with the lovely chateaus, churches, forest and lake hopefully next time!
- Lovely building with loads of character. The host was very friendly and helpful breakfast on the patio was first class the location is in a quiet village a few miles from another village/ town with more facilities. There were superb walks with very little traffic which was great if you have a dog. Lastly very good value for money
La Grive d’Arce
La Grive d’Arce is a detached holiday home featuring a garden and free private parking. Bar-sur-Seine is 1.9 mi from the property and Troyes is 22 mi away. Free WiFi is provided.The equipped kitchen features an oven and a microwave.Dolancourt is a 30 minutes’ away by car. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 48 mi from La Grive d’Arce.
- Quiet, lots of birds in the garden, good barbecue, great location to visit champagne makers as well as Chablis and Irancy
- Very quaint, cute, and cozy cottage on a family owned property. The interior was nicely decorated and well equipped. The bed was comfy. The cottage was easy to find and access into the cottage was very simple and easy. Maude the land lady came by and greeted us and made sure we had everything we needed. She even made suggestions of what to see in the city of Troyes since we would be passing through there. Thank you, Maude for a nice stay.
- Very quiet location, lovely garden for children to play in to relax listen to the birds in the evening. Good base to explore the local area, good places to eat only a few minutes up the road in Bar sur Seine.
- The flat was small and very special and cosy furnitured,with a Camin. Very friendly and helpful landlady, we felt very welcome
- Rest in this cozy home left a pleasant impression. Spacious and equipped house, a very original fireplace.Beautiful large garden, no problems with parking. The peacock in our stay was silent My son was very happy to welcome the hens and the neighboring sheep.The village of MerreysurArce is beautiful and wellkept, and in nearby BarsurSeine there is all the necessary infrastructure, an excellent store and a bakery, a couple of kilometers.The hostess is friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the stay in this wonderful place! Definitely recommend!
Located in Les Riceys, in the Côte des Bars, Erika provides accommodations with a seating area and flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is also provided.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, coffee machine, and a microwave. There is also a fridge, stovetop and a kettle.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.Troyes and Colombey-les-deux-Eglises are 29 mi from the apartment. Free private parking is available on site. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 71 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Fralignes, Chambres d’hôtes B&B Pivoine features a garden. The bed and breakfast offers garden views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, every room has a terrace. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a hair dryer, and certain units at Chambres d’hôtes B&B Pivoine have a balcony.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast. Dinner can be provided for an extra charge, upon prior request only.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Troyes is 17 mi from Chambres d’hôtes B&B Pivoine, while Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- The location was beautiful, the bed was very comfy and the breakfast was lovely and delicious. Great hosts! Thank you very much for our relaxed stay on our way home.
- Service amazing hosts they went all the way trying to help us out from providing with a map and ideas to ask every day about our experiences. We even managed with half English half French this talks a bunch about the level of service at the property. Clean room very clean and bigger than expected room Breakfast great attention to detail catering for really any dietary needs. I loved the freshly squeezed juice. Welcome drink very unexpected and very much appreciated welcome drink with white wine Cassis. Terrace very nice terrace with a peaceful look to the garden. Garden they have a small area where they are growing their own veggies they had tomatoes, zuccini etc.We loved staying at the place thanks for hosting us.
- The host was so welcoming and friendly and the comfort of the room was out of this world! My labrador was welcomed with open arms and, once the gates to the property were closed, the garden was secure and big enough for her to have a good run around.
- Very pleasant and friendly hosts, spacious room and bathroom. Helpful to solve eventual problems.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.Valerie and Laurent were very hospitable and helpful and although our French and their English were pretty poor we were still able to make ourselves understood.
Aux Maisons, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Aux Maisons, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) is a traditional family-style hotel & restaurant located in Maisons Les Chaource. It offers rooms with free WiFi and views of the swimming pool or rural surroundings.All of the guestrooms are air-conditioned and soundproofed. Family-size rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests. Guest can enjoy free access to the heated and covered swimming pool. A hot tub, sauna and hammam can be used at a surcharge and upon reservation.Aux Maisons also has a gastronomic restaurant where the chef prepares traditional and creative cuisine. It has 3 dining rooms and an outdoor terrace.
- Stayed many times before, never a disappointment. The food is really excellent
- The food in the restaurant is delicious. All the staff are helpful and friendly. We have stayed here a number of times. Safe procedures in place for the current situation too.
- Great breakfast, very quiet, comfortable bed! A restaurant that they recommend us was fantastic too.
- Lovely hotel, very clean, lovely pool and spa. Easy access but in the middle of nowhere. Sat Nav took us straight there. Restaurant 5mins drive from hotel extremely good food, thank you Frederick great service. Breakfast at hotel Ok.
- A lovely hotel with comfortable rooms, friendly staff and a fantastic restaurant.
La villa des Chouettes
Located in Maisons-lès-Chaource in the Champagne – Ardenne Region, 21 mi from Troyes, La Villa des Chouettes features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.This property features a family suite and a caravan. Each accommodations features a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast each morning.Chaource is 3.7 mi from La Villa des Chouettes, while Chablis is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 53 mi from La Villa des Chouettes.
- Loved everything!!! Perfectly clean, furnitures and room layout are stylish, and very cute room decoration. The host was very friendly and kind and cute dogs
- Fabulous little stop off when driving from Southern France to Calais. Beautiful and clean and such a great family room for kids. Really enjoyed our stay here.
- We stopped at Sophies place on the way to St Albans from Nice. The place has a shabby chic interior, with a outstanding bath. The room is equipped with everything you might need for a short or a longer break. The fridge is full of Chablis, Champagne, Cidre and Apple juice all from the neighbourhood. Breakfast was made of local produce, served al fresco in the garden.
- It was a nice environment. We had booked last minute, having felt too uncomfortable in the place we had previously booked for the night in Tonnerre. This was a very different and positive experience
- Beautifully converted old farmhouse, and we were the first people to occupy this newly converted room. It was spacious and beautifully set up. Breakfast was in the main farm house, which again was beautifully converted. Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of local produce. Our host, who was lovely and very helpful, had booked us into the local restaurant, which was reasonably priced and exceeded our expectations.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Polisy