The Pine Inn
Set in Pinebluff, The Pine Inn has a garden, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi. Downtown Southern Pines is 8.8 mi from the property.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels and a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. The units at The Pine Inn have air conditioning.Aberdeen is 5.1 mi from the accommodations and Rockingham Motor Speedway is 11 mi away. Carolinas Horse Park Foundation is 10 mi away. Moore Regional Airport is 13 mi away.
- The staff was very helpful and courteous. Any requests or questions were quickly resolved with a professional and friendly attitude.
- I like the dated feel of the place. Im sure when it was part of the now closed golf course it was an exceptional property. It was cleaner than some, but could use a little extra housekeeping attention. But the beds were comfy, the shower was great and the lady at check in and check out was very pleasant.
- I liked that I could my window and get some fresh air, most hotels dont have that
- The facility was decent, very good, for the price and i loved how Friendly the staff was.
- The location was good. The security was good and good service.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Southern Pines Pinehurst
Set in Southern Pines, SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Southern Pines Pinehurst has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western. Speaking English, Urdu and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the reception.Pinehurst is 5 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 43 mi from SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Southern Pines Pinehurst.
- Location was perfect in regards to My mom being in the hospital nearby.
- The room was awesome, loved the colors and the neighbors
- Michelle Alexis the house keepers. Freaking amazing!!!!!
- Came for a funeral. Hotel accommodated our early arrival from Maine so we had time to rest and get ready.
- Got up too late to have breakfast. Were pretty Senior retirees, and sleep in a lot.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Southern Pines – Pinehurst
Offering free WiFi access, Microtel Southern Pines is located 1.6 mi away from the Southern Pines Golf Club and 4 minutes’ drive from Aberdeen Lake Park.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk, a vending machine, and free on-site parking are offered at the hotel for guests’ convenience. A business center is also available.Sunrise Theater is 2.3 mi away from the Southern Pines Microtel property. Rockingham Speedway is 22 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- During virus pandemic they offered individually wrapped muffins and granola also a hot coffee, tea, and hot cocoa. It was very thoughtful.
- I love how cool room was when we entered. The staff was very friendly and willing to help.
- Check in was safe and easy given the COVID environment. Thank you for the extra effort! Well done!
- The room was clean and smelled fresh, the shower pressure was excellent, and it was walking distance to a couple of good restaurants.
- The location of the hotel. The room was very clean. The check in staff was friendly.
Econo Lodge & Suites Southern Pines
The Econo Lodge & Suites hotel is located within walking distance of the historic Shaw House, the oldest home in Southern Pines. This Southern Pines, NC hotel is minutes from Sandhills Community College and downtown Southern Pines, offering a unique array of shops and historic buildings.All guest rooms have hair dryers, cable television, microwaves and refrigerators. Handicap accessible and nonsmoking rooms can be requested. The hotel has interior halls.In addition, the city of Southern Pines is a great destination for pottery and antique shopping. Several shopping districts and a variety of restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Guests of this Southern Pines hotel will enjoy amenities and features like: Free deluxe continental breakfast; Free high-speed Internet access in all rooms; Free local calls; Pet-friendly hotel (nightly fee applies)
Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services. The hotel has four meeting rooms available for business events and functions.The Southern Pines area is the site of many major championship golf tournaments. Nearby golf courses include Beacon Ridge Golf and Country Club, Foxfire Golf and Country Club and Hyland Hills. Be sure to ask the hotel about the golf packages that are available.
- The manager/owner was very friendly. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Very quiet too. It was perfect for what I needed. I would stay there again.
- I enjoyed everything to be honest. No complaints whatsoever.
- The staff was efficient and courteous,and everything was clean, clean, clean. It was central to our plans. It was quiet.
- Staff were friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. Rates were very good.
- wonderful stay at econo lodge in S Pines. Easy check in with friendly,helpful staff,the lodge is well located to food,beverage and of course golf and shopping. The rooms are spacious ,clean , and comfortable. Weve stayed at many different places in S Pines but none were as nice as this. So we will continue to book here when in the area.
Quality Inn Aberdeen
Located in Aberdeen, North Carolina, this motel features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free WiFi access. It is 5 minutes’ drive from Walthour-Moss Foundation.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Quality Inn Aberdeen. A cable TV and work desk are also provided.A 24-hour reception is open to guests at the Aberdeen Quality Inn. Other facilities offered include a vending machine and free parking.Rockingham Dragway is 20 minutes’ drive from this motel. Guests will be 2.2 mi from Southern Pines Golf Club.
- Have stayed at this hotel while staying playing golf in the Pinehurst area. Good location, easy access to shops, golf courses restaurants.
- It was convenient to everything that I needed. The rooms was clean and they left the AC on so when you came in from outside it was a nice cool breeze that greeted you. The staff was very nice. Ms. Gala at the front desk was very informative in regards to the COVID19 practices that was in order.
- Location is awesome. Plenty of great food within a couple of minutes of the motel.
- We didnt get to do breakfast. It was closed each time we got down there. I had the times confused anyway. Most places to get food are right by the motel so it was not a problem. We went to Waffle House cause we dont have one back home.
- The guy who first greeted me was super friendly and helpful I forget his name but he was black with short blond hair. He was efficient at checkin and he gave me what I requested a second floor room on quiet backside, plus lots of dinner suggestions. This motel is nicely set up with a back side away from the road, though I doubt it is very busy at night anyway. The room had a large minifridge and plenty of plug ins for electronics. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was normal continental with some hot foods including make your own waffles, eggs and biscuits with gravy.And most importantly, they used paper plates, bowls and coffee cups instead of styrofoam Excellent! I will stay here again when I am down in the area as long as they dont switch to styrofoam! There are many restaurants and services nearby
SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines
This hotel is located 2.5 mi from the 7 golf courses which make up the exclusive Pinehurst Resort. It features an outdoor pool, a whirlpool, and free WiFi throughout the hotel. A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s lobby area.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave are provided as well. Guests will enjoy the comfort of a furnished seating area.Convenient laundry facilities are provided. Guests can work up a sweat in the on-site fitness center Business travelers will enjoy the business center.The hotel is 3 mi from Southern Pines Amtrak Station and 3.5 mi from Southern Pines Airport.
- This was a great stay. Jeffery was awesome. Morning staff was awesome too.
- We stayed during the Corona Virus so no breakfast was cooked but they did have yogurt and cereal available, along with juices and coffee.
- Great place. Clean and well maintained. Very quiet and the employees were superb!!!!
- Staff was friendly, very helpful. Very clean and comfortable.
- The location was great. The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly. Room was clean
Hampton Inn & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst
Located in downtown Aberdeen, North Carolina and adjacent to Sandhill Shopping Center, this hotel is 3 miles from Southern Pines. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. All rooms include a work desk and video games.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Southern Pines Hampton Inn. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the 24/7 Suite Shop.Guests of the Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or use the business center. Free parking is offered on site.Southern Pines Golf Club is an 8-minute drive from the hotel.
- I loved everything about my stay. I enjoyed it
- The breakfast had smoothies. We love smoothies. The breakfast staff was welcoming and accommodating. The check in/out staff was as well. Housekeeping was not thrilled that we were sent up under the assumption the rooms were ready, but we were patient and it did not take long for them to finish up the rooms.
- Excellent customer service, friendly, polite, responsive, comfortable beds and room were spotless. Breakfast was good.
- Staff was professional and friendly. Property was well kept.
- I have stayed in handicapped accessible rooms at several hotel chains but never seen a room so HUGE. Its nearly overkill. Also the sheets were so soft and comfy. GREAT free breakfast, too. Had lots and lots of choices!
Comfort Inn Pinehurst
The Comfort Inn hotel is ideally located for both business and leisure travelers. This Pinehurst, NC hotel is minutes from the town of Southern Pines, Sandhills Community College, Carolina Horse Park at Five Points, North Carolina Speedway and the historic Village of Pinehurst.Additional nearby area attractions include Weymouth Woods Sandhills Nature Preserve, Cameron Antiques, Seagrove pottery stores and North Carolina Zoo. The hotel is centrally located to many of the area’s premiere golf courses, including Beacon Ridge Golf and Country Club, The Pit Golf Links, Talamore Golf Resort, Pine Needles Lodge and Golf Club and Mid Pines Inn and Golf Club. A golf coordinator is available on the premises.After dinner at one of the area’s fine restaurants, top the evening off with a nightcap at Putter’s, the on-site private lounge. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests of this Pinehurst, NC hotel are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls and free USA Today. Stay fit while on the road in the hotel’s exercise room, offering a multi-station weight machine, an upright stationary bike and a recumbent stationary bike. Take a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool and relax poolside on the sundeck.For business travelers, the hotel offers access to copy and fax services. The meeting room accommodates up to 30 people for most events and business functions. All spacious guest rooms include coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and free HBO. Suites include multi-function hospitality rooms with wet bars, refrigerators and microwaves. Nonsmoking rooms are available. Laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are available for added guest convenience. Safe deposit boxes are offered at no extra charge.
- Location is great, staff was friendly, shower was great. Golf Kool trip for my son and I and the comfort inn ended up being a great choice.
- Staff, especially the maid and front desk person, was great. It was very clean. For the price I paid it was a good deal, IMO.
- The breakfast was very good considering it was a substiture for the normal breakfast due to the Covid19 restrictions. The main receptionness from 300 to 1100 p.m. was extremely hospitable and, as it turned out, a potential life saver Prior to retiring, I decided to get some ice. When I tried to go out of our room, the door would not open. I tried several times and did everything I knew from the inside of the room. With no results, I called the desk. Your employee came to the room and used two different keys on the door and neither would work. Finally, she asked me to push on the lock bracket inside the room while she tried the key. THIS WORKED BECAUSE THE LOCK WAS LOOSE AND COULD NOT RELEASE FROM THE DOOR LATCH. As a result, we were moved to an adjoining room.
- A great meeting place for family members just next door and ar a 10 discount with room key
- Nice clean place, tastefully decorated, quiet and very polite and helpful staff! I saw that there is a pool but I didnt go in. Actually, Im not sure if it was open.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst Area
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst Area is 5 minutes’ drive from the Pinehurst Golf Club and Southern Pines city center. Guests at this hotel can enjoy an outdoor pool and a continental breakfast is available.Free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV are available in every classically decorated room of this Southern Pines hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided and guests will enjoy in-room tea- and coffee-making facilities.A fitness center is accessible to guests of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southern Pines-Pinehurst Area. A business center is also available and the hotel offers dry cleaning services.The Uwharrie National Forest is 45 minutes’ drive from this hotel and there are various dining options less than 1 miles away. Central Pinehurst is just 4 miles from the hotel
- Pulled into the property and front desk was very friendly. Got to the room and it was extremely clean. Slept really well and loved the extra pillows! Breakfast was fabulous and kitchen staff were pleasant! Staying at Pinehurst property and then coming back for 2 more nights. Looking forward to it!
- This hotel has been renovated and is open, bright, and exceptionally clean. The room itself had modern fixtures, a microwave, and Keurig coffee maker. We arrived in the area earlier than expected and were able to check in early about 100. The location is within walking distance to several restaurants Olive Garden, Bonefish, Chilis, and Zaxbys. We live about 4 hours away, but are planning to build a house nearby, so we will be visiting often. We plan to stay in this hotel each time that we are in town.
- How big and spacious the room was and the bed was the best.
- BREAKFAST WAS POOR DUE TO UNREASONABLE RESTRICTION IMPOSED BY NC GOVERNOR.
- Just remodeled. Only stay in holiday inns usually but this one exceeded expectations.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen
Set in Aberdeen in the North Carolina Region, 5 mi from Pinehurst, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen features an outdoor pool and barbecue.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Some units include a seating area.Free WiFi is provided to guests. You will find a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southern Pines Golf Club is 8 minutes’ drive from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen.
- Good location and breakfast was OK. Staff accommodated a change in rooms after we checked in. Our daughter was with us and I thought the rooms were separate. The staff moved us to a room with two queen beds.
- Bed was very comfortable and the staff was exceptional. Helpful to the extreme
- This is our home away from home when visiting family in Pinehurst. We just love it and will never stay anywhere else. Exceptional all the way around.
- Breakfast was good and we enjoyed eating outside on the patio near the fire pit. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Loved having the kitchen in the room!
- Loved this hotel, excellent and very clean and modern. Tons of room and updated TVs was channels
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pinebluff