Newark Garden Finger Lakes Hotel
Newark Garden Finger Lakes Hotel is offering accommodations in Newark. Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel features an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Guest rooms at Newark Garden Finger Lakes Hotel are equipped with a seating area.The accommodation offers a buffet or American breakfast.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and car rental is available at Newark Garden Finger Lakes Hotel.Waterloo is 19 miles from the hotel, while Geneva is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 34 miles from Newark Garden Finger Lakes Hotel.
- Wonderful poolWonderful staffA little heaven in NewArk
- Superb location right on the canal path. Multiple good restaurants in very short walking distance. Room comfy and clean.
- The room was clean and spacious. There was no noise at all overnight, like we have had in other places we have stayed. The desk clerk was very pleasant.
- The loved the front desk customer service and the jacuzzi
- We loved everything. The staff was amazing and super nice. Made sure we had everything we needed. There breakfast was so delicious they know how to make food! Rooms were very nice and clean, made me feel very elegant! The indoor pool was amazing and nicely lit.
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Geneva Lakefront Resort
This lakefront hotel in Geneva, New York is 2.4 mi from the beach at Seneca Lake State Park. The hotel offers free WiFi and guests can swim in the indoor pool.Each room at the Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Geneva Lakefront Resort includes a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms also have a microwave and a refrigerator. Free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom.The Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Geneva Lakefront Resort also provides on-site dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the F2T Kitchen and Bar. There is also a 24-hour reception.Smith’s Opera House is 3 minutes’ drive away. The Belhurst Castle and the Nester House are within 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- The property was very clean there was always someone doing some kind of cleaning the staff was very friendly except for the bartender he was rude to our group and we only stayed for 1 drink each cus of him the rooms were very clean
- Had a lakefront view overlooking outdoor dining and lake, Pretty view. Room was comfortable, nice mattress, soft sheets. Had breakfast at the restaurant the next morning which was very good. Would stay again. Walked by the lake the next morning, took photos by the I Love new York sign
- Location was great. Front desk staff was great. Room was spacious and tv was nice
- The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. It was a great location on the lake across from town. They had scenic trails you could walk on that went around the lake. They upgraded our room. Great stay!
- I had a wonderful view of Seneca Lake. The location is walking distance to downtown Geneva. And most of the local attractions were just a drive down the road or down the lake. The room was spacious, clean and had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The staff, especially Corey at the front desk, was friendly, helpful and a breath of fresh air from many other hotel establishments. I was not a customer to the staff. I was part of the family.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes is located near the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. Free Wi-Fi access is available.All rooms feature a private bathroom, air conditioning, cable TV and a coffee machine.Guests at Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes can find several dining options within 800 feet.The property is just under 1 miless from Seneca Lake State Park, 11 miles from Waterloo Premium Outlets and just over 1 mile from Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Property was great ! Staff were friendly great also !! Breakfast was good ! Hotel very clean !
- Lovely hotel in a good location, although not right in the city center. Staff were friendly and the hotel was modern and clean, comfy beds and nice rooms. Didnt get to enjoy the pool. Free parking is always appreciated!
- Professional and help us staff. Covid precautions consistent.. pool was wonderful. Easy to change my reservation from Canandaigua.
- Breakfast was limited, no hot items available, supposedly due to the pandemic. There was a good selection of other items that were of good quality and fresh. Facility was clean, staff was helpful and cheerful with each contact.
- The facility was clean, however the room had a musty smell?, we thought maybe it was from the HVAC unit? The staff was very friendly .
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva
One of our top picks in Geneva. Featuring a fitness center, free WiFi and a continental breakfast each morning, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva is located 1 miles from Seneca Lake.Rooms provide guests with cable TV and air conditioning. A small refrigerator, work desk and coffee maker are also included.At Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Geneva you will find 24-hour reception. Other facilities offered include a laundry service and free parking on site.Seneca Lake State Park is 5 miles away. Smith Opera House is 5 minutes’ drive away. Billsboro Winery is 6 miles away.
- Considering all the requirements for covid19 the breakfast was great
- The breakfast in the morning was great before we hit the wineries.
- Newer facility, comfortable but smaller sized rooms, and had soft water for showering.
- Easy sign in, helpful staff, convenient location for me. Pet friendly!!!
- Room was spacious and clean, Beds and pillows were very comfortable, Appreciated that breakfast was provided and accommodating due to COVID19. NOTE Microtel is always my hotel of choice when I visit Geneva bk of its convenient location to Hobart and pricing!
Hampton Inn Geneva
Overlooking scenic Seneca Lake, this Geneva hotel offers rooms equipped with a cable TV and free Wi-Fi. It features an indoor pool and is a 5-minute drive from Belhurst Castle Winery.Offering simple décor, all rooms at the Hampton Inn Geneva include a spacious work desk and coffee maker. Studio rooms also include a microwave, refrigerator and comfortable sofa bed.This hotel provides a daily breakfast and guests have free access to the jacuzzi and on-site gym. A business center is available. The Geneva Hampton Inn is 2.8 miles from Geneva Country Club and Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall is a 13-minute drive away. The historic Rose Hill Mansion, built in 1839, is just 3.6 miles away.
- Good location. Clean facilities. Pretty spacious.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in Dec for Deck the Halls Wine Tour. It was easy to find, close to restaurants. Clean, well kept.
- The breakfast was adequate. The location excellent for sightseeing.
- It was I a very convenient location and was very clean
Days Inn by Wyndham Geneva/Finger Lakes
This New York hotel features guest rooms with free WiFi and expanded cable TV. Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, located 1.9 mi from Seneca Lake State Park, provides a 24-hour front desk.Rooms offer desks, telephones and a wake up service.Days Inn Geneva has a vending machine with beverages and snacks. Guests are offered free local calls.Days Inn is 1.2 mi from Hobart & William Smith Colleges and 2.8 mi from Geneva Country Club. It is 8.6 mi from Three Brothers Wineries and Estates and 16 mi from Sonnenberg Gardens.
- Due to Covid, no breakfast. It would have been great if you could get a bagged breakfast sandwich.
- Every one was very nice my room was clean stay there on the way back
- Bed was comfortable, everything was clean and neat
- I liked that the rates were not expensive, but they didnt skimp on the amenities and comfort. I travel to Seneca Lake from Buffalo frequently and am really just looking for a place to sleep…I dont need the extra perks that high end hotels overcharge for…especially since I dont use them. It IS nice that they had a little exercise room.
- Close to where I was working and right in the center of restaurants and shopping
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Geneva Finger Lakes
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Geneva Finger Lakes is located in Geneva, within 1.1 miles of Ravines Wine Cellars and an 18-minute walk of Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Featuring a fitness center, this 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Guests can chill out in the indoor pool.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva.The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- Our stay here was absolutely great. From the moment we checked in, to the moment we checked out the staff was exceptional. They accommodated our room preferences and gave us many suggestions on places to visit in the area. The room was comfortable and well kept. Very pleasant stay. We will return.
- The king suite was very comfortable as with Covid you tend to be in your room more. Also the weather was chilly so it was nice to stay in late in the morning.
- Breakfast was okay due to COVID restrictions, I believe. Location was very good.
- It was OK. I guess many items were taken off the menu because of Corona virus.
- Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. We were able to check in early without issues. Beds and pillows were comfy. There is a Tim Hortons and a Wegmans within walking distance but not much else for food or drinks.
White Spring Manor
Housed in a Georgian Revival manor overlooking a vineyard in the Seneca Valley, this Geneva, New York country home offers a complimentary wine tasting.A fireplace and a TV are featured in each room at White Spring Manor, which also provides an in-room coffee machine and refrigerator to guests. An private bathroom with a spa bath is also offered.Featuring a wooden gazebo and a spring-fed pond, the grounds of White Spring Manor provided a perfect place to relax. A large terrace is also available.Seneca Lake is just 2.1 mi from White Spring Manor. Hobart and William Smith Colleges are just 3 minutes’ drive away.
- Considering the times, the breakfast was adequate. I expected to see staff available to help but that did not happen. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. At the wine tasting we again were greeted with friendly faces. It was an enjoyable experience. Thank you
- Location and peaceful setting. Authentic vintage decor. Helpful staff. Clean facility.
- It was a beautiful georgian mansion with historical significance and with a view of a vineyard and the lake. The grounds were amazing like a park with mature trees and a gazebo on a tiny island in the middle of a spring fed pond. Also a bit of a haunted vibe.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. They fulfilled our request for a fan in the room prior to our check in which was great. Room was super clean and comfortable.
- Charming old building. Wonderful grounds. Great location.
Best Western Palmyra Inn & Suites
This hotel offers a complimentary shuttle is provided to local attractions, and limited grab and go breakfast options. Finger Lakes Casino & Race Track is 15 minutes’ drive away.Free Wi-Fi and a cable TV are featured in every room at the Best Western Palmyra Inn & Suites. Decorated in warm tones and wood furnishings, these rooms also have a microwave and refrigerator.An on-site fitness center and a business center are available at the New York Palmyra Inn. Guests can visit the gift shop, stocked with local books and souvenirs or use the laundry facilities.The Historic Palmyra Museum is 3 minutes’ drive away. Lake Ontario is 25 miles from the hotel.
- The room had all the stuff I needed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds, room temp easy to control. TV was viewable from both beds, lots of channels to pick from.
- This hotel was 5 minutes of our destination. It was great. Unfortunately due to Corona virus, the pool and breakfast were not available.
- Hotel was practically empty. Because of cover no services were provided no breakfast, no cleaning. But the front desk was very nice and helpful.
- We were visiting family in the area we traveled from NJ during the pandemic over July 4th weekend. We normally stay with family at their house but too risky with the pandemic, so we visited family in Clifton Springs in Ontario for a few hours at a time, then came back to the hotel to use the bathroom during the day. We loved the high comfy beds and amenities in the room. Since we had traveled during the pandemic, most areas of the hotel were closed like the spa area, dining area, etc. We felt very safe as staff had said no one was in our room for 48 hours before our arrival in case of germs on surfaces. Hotel was very cozy with a fireplace in the lobby sliding doors which were good to minimize touching of doors! Everyone wore masks, hand sanitizer available in lobby!
- The coffee in the room was horrible but the one in the breakfast room wad even worse.
Quality Inn near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls
Located 4 minutes’ drive from Seneca Falls, this Waterloo hotel features an outdoor heated pool, on-site sauna and on-site tennis courts. The Montezuma Winery is less than 10 minutes’ drive away.Each room at the Quality Inn near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls features free WiFi and a flat-screen cable TV. They are decorated in light colors, wood furnishings, and offer a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can dine at Our Heritage Cafe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while surrounded by historic memorabilia. Enjoy a variety of cocktails at Buoy’s Lounge.The Quality Inn near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls also has an on-site fitness center and a business center.Cayuga Lake State Park is 6 miles from the hotel. Seneca Falls town center is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- We stayed in the Finger Lakes before, and usually found the choice of hotels in need of renovation. This hotel was extremely well maintained and clean. Nice white towels. Spacious rooms with microwave and fridge that work! Appreciated Woodys restaurant connected to hotel , offering great food and drinks at affordable prices. Will be back.
- Good location for transit travelers. Big free parking. A lot of fast foods around. Very clean. MW , coffee machine and fridge in rooms.
- Quiet, location, excellent restaurant, very friendly staff
- Staff at continental breakfast were awesome and very pleasant 1
- Location good and bed was comfortable, staff very helpful and courteous
Looking for: Best Hotels in Phelps