Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection
Located in Petaluma town center, Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection was built in 1923. Downtown shops, restaurants, entertainment, and the Phenix Theater are less than 1 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection include a TV with cable channels, coffee machines, radios, and ironing facilities. The private bathroom with toiletries.The 24-hour front desk is available on site.Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park is 4.7 mi away from Hotel Petaluma, Ascend Hotel Collection. Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery and Ravenswood Winery are within 30 minutes’ drive away. Napa Valley is 47 mi away.
- Good condition of a classic property. Good location, walkable. Friendly staff. Managed well with COVID limitations. Bright sunny room with windows on two sides. Good view out, of both sunrise and sunset.
- Very clean comfortable, excellent location, wonderful front desk staff.
- We booked a room at Petaluma Hotel for one night. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel has been beautifully restored. The lobby is magnificent with a big fireplace and seating area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and very comfortable. The bathroom is a little small but we were fine with it. The bed was very comfortable. Check out time is at noon, which is very nice. The location is perfect for exploring downtown Petaluma. We had a wonderful meal at The Shuckery, with outdoor seating in their entry plaza. We definitely will stay here again.
- Love the old style of this historic building, the Spanish tiles and stone floors. Rooms were tiny but very comfortable and bathroom, also small, had very strong shower and nice toiletries. Fun old elevator lift.
- The staff was really friendly and forthcoming when it came to make us feel welcome and comfortable. My boyfriend and I were playing board games in the lobby till 3 am and the person at the desk made sure that we are comfortable and got us extra lights and turned on the fireplace. It was special! Ill definitely stay there when we go back for Persimmon season.
Quality Inn Petaluma
The Quality Inn hotel in Petaluma, California is located at the gateway to the Sonoma Wine Country. This Petaluma, CA hotel is close to NASCAR racing at Sonoma Raceway, beach combing at Bodega Bay, shopping at the Petaluma Village Premium Outlets and hiking at Point Reyes National Seashore. Enjoy wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley, only 10 miles east of the hotel, and the Napa Valley, 25 miles to the east. San Francisco is 45 minutes south of the hotel.Sonoma State University and the Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park are less than seven miles away. The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center is also close by. Historic downtown Petaluma, with quaint boutiques, art galleries and antique shops, is one mile from the hotel. Also close by is Lagunitas Brewing Company, Mrs. Grossman’s Sticker Factory, Rooster Run Golf Course and Sonoma Valley Portworks.Guests of this hotel will have an amenities like a hot, fresh, healthy breakfast featuring waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon. Free local calls are also offered. The hotel offers seasonal outdoor heated pool and the hot tub that is open year-round. Guests are provided with free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to fax services.All guest rooms come with DIRECTV on 32-inch flat-screen interactive televisions with over 150 channels, of which close to 70 are in high definition. Refrigerators, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards are also included.A gift shop and coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the property.
- They provided continental breakfast options amid COVID restrictions which was much appreciated and I look forward to staying again after restrictions are lifted for the hot breakfast
- The guy at the front desk was super helpful and help us with our stay. He even got is a better rate because we were evacuated do to the fire for 7 days.
- It was easy to find. Upon arrival I have been upgraded to an executive suite, which was a pleasant surprise. Enough towels were given and the staff was super friendly.
- Loved the big tub. Beds extremely comfortable. Even though we were close to the freeway you couldnt tell
- Breakfast was simple danish, fruit and juice. Bottled water would be nice.
Americas Best Value Inn – Petaluma
Americas Best Value Inn – Petaluma provides rooms in Petaluma. Located around an 11-minute walk from Lagunitas Brewing Company, the hotel is also 1.3 miles away from Cinnabar Theater. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and Petaluma Village Premium Outlets is 1.7 miles away.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Around the clock assistance is available at the reception.Petaluma Creamery is 3.2 miles from Americas Best Value Inn – Petaluma. Oakland International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The rooms and linens are very nice and consistently clean. There is an extensive security camera system which seems to stave off any riffraff. There is a fridge, micro and hair dryer. There is a freeway nearby but its essentially quiet and on the edge of town. I have stayed with several hotels in the area and for the money, this is by far the best value and most comfortable
- Centrally located, clean and walkable to restaurants.
- Clean, quiet, and convenient. Good price for the area. Everything worked, was well maintained and the room was very nicely decorated. No bad smells, peaceful surroundings. Redwood trees!
Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca
Featuring 3-star accommodations, Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca is located in Petaluma, a 16-minute walk from McNear’s Mystic Theater and 1.2 miles from Petaluma Creamery. The property is around 2 miles from Petaluma Village Premium Outlets, 2.2 miles from Shollenberger Park and 2.6 miles from Cinnabar Theater. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.An American breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.Helen Putnam Regional Park is 3.6 miles from Hampton Inn Petaluma, Ca, while Lagunitas Brewing Company is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
- Given the circumstances the grab and go breakfast was a lot better than what we thought, and i was very happy that you had gluten free bagels. The hotel decor was awesome, very modern and clean. Staff was super friendly and outgoing. The location was perfect for food and window shopping.
- Very clean. Paper on door letting us know no one had been in room since cleaned.
- Exceptional, the rooms had high ceilings and everything had a designers touch
- We were evacuated due to fires and the staff couldnt have been more friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Heather was awesome she was super knowledgeable about the building. She was welcomed. The staff that was on shift the night we check in were all super friendly and helpful. The lady who ran the breakfast was nice . I will definitely come back to stay and telling my friends.
Motel 6-Petaluma, CA
Motel 6 Petaluma features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TVs. The motel is 1.7 miles from Petaluma Village Factory Outlets, providing a variety of discount shopping options.Petaluma Motel 6 offers comfortable rooms with free local calls.The pet-friendly Motel 6 Petaluma has a 24-hour front desk and guest laundry facilities. Free coffee is served each morning at the motel.Sonoma State University is 5.2 miles from Petaluma’s Motel 6. The motel is 10 minutes’ drive from Foxtail Golf Club and Scandia Funland, offering arcade games and mini golf.
- Everything was perfect The location, the room, cleanliness, also the staff where excellent
- Even nicer then the Days Inn I stayed at forA week last month. Thank you for NO CARPET ! No bugs hiding anywhere and throughlyClean!
- Didnt know they had breakfast, but property was quite.
- Exceptional customer service from all desk staff I interacted with. Extremely clean and comfortable room. Quiet at night. Great location.
- Very friendly, reliable staff who work hard to keep things clean and in order.
Sheraton Sonoma Wine Country Petaluma
Located 5 minutes from Adobe Road Winery and historic downtown Petaluma, California, this hotel offers an on-site spa, sauna, and outdoor pool. All rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.The accommodations at the Petaluma Sheraton feature cable TV and a safety deposit box. A work desk and coffee maker are provided. Wi-Fi internet is available.A casual restaurant and bar are part of the facilities at this Petaluma hotel. Concierge and room services are available to guests. The hotel features a bridal suite.Petaluma Adobe State Park is less than 10 minutes from Sheraton Sonoma Wine Country Petaluma. Downtown Napa is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Checked in during an emergency fire evacuation late at night. Many people doing the same. Staff was courteous and efficient. Kudos during a stressful situation
- Beautiful property. Super comfortable beds and bedding.
- Very comfortable. Loved the large bathroom mirror, liked the side face mirror felt like home.
- The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The room was perfect. They are dog friendly and that is a huge plus in my book even though I have a service dog. I think its great that are dog friendly. So many places arent so it was nice to see all the guests who had their dogs.Location is right by the water tucked away in Petaluma so parking was nice and private.Will definitely be back!
- Very clean, roomy. Lobby was nice. The server for breakfast was so friendly. She was great!
Motel 6-Rohnert Park, CA
Located 5 minutes from Scandia Funland Family Fun Center and the Rohnert Park Spreckels Performing Arts Center, this pet friendly motel features an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi internet.The rooms at the Rohnert Park Motel 6 include expanded cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Rohnert Park Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and coin laundry facilities. Coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Sonoma State University is a 5 miles drive from Motel 6 Rohnert Park. Downtown Santa Rosa, California is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- That its close to everything and the security was on point
- Friendly staff. We stayed in a handicapped room because I have a broken foot. Our bathroom had plenty of bars and a great shower but the room was dark and needs more bars to make getting out of bed easier. room was to warm at night
- The Bathroom was nice. My only disagreement was between the bed and the Cabinet where you hang Items. its narrow for a whl chair to get thru. No, I nor my husband need one yet. Thank Heavens for that I used to work in a skilled Nursing facility and this is why I am commenting. I did speak to the person that was n Duty when we left and gave them the same information. Thanks again for a good stay. Lois Piscitelli
- Parking, and placed to eat near by at walking distance.
- The gentleman, at the front desk, was genuinely kind. He helped my fatherinlaw take his things to his room and said that he would keep an eye on him. I did not have to worry about my dad.
Days Inn by Wyndham Novato/San Francisco
Located 23 mi from Muir Woods National Monument, Novato Days Inn offers a fitness center, a hot tub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The comfortably furnished guest rooms include free WiFi.Featuring cable TV with extended channels, each bright room at the Novato Days Inn is equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine. All rooms include a VCR. Video rentals are available at reception.A 24-hour reception is offered at the Novato Days Inn. Guests have access to fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are located on site for added convenience.The Sonoma Raceway is 12 mi from this hotel. Olompali State Historic Park is 9.5 mi away.
- Everything from the rooms the quite location and the warm welcoming hotel staff
- Covd19 precautions, Location, Quietness of area. All of it made a perfect place for us to spend the night and get some rest on a long drive.
- The hotel is next to the freeway. There are some rooms in the back that are not impacted by the freeway noise. Otherwise clean and updated.
- Very clean. Recently renovated. Great courtyard and pool.
- What we liked was you could go outside and have a bbq, the way it was set up, nice view.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park – Sonoma County
Close to the heart of California’s wine country, this Rohnert Park hotel offers comfortable guestrooms featuring signature Cloud Nine beds and provides a free daily grab-and-go breakfast.While staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Rohnert Park-Sonoma County, guests can enjoy relaxing by the outdoor swimming pool, working out in the modern fitness center or browsing the internet with free high-speed access.Ancient Redwood forests, beautiful beaches and award-winning wineries are located within driving distance of the Rohnert Park-Sonoma County Hampton Inn and Suites. A number of golf courses, local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.
- The entrance was wide and spacious and you had proper signage for the covid guidelines. I loved the room, stylish and very clean. I live close by and are having major upgrades being done to my house and i will need a room somewhere close sometimes during this upgrades. I will be very likely to revisit your establishment again because of the great experience i had for my stay there. Thank you.
- Due to the Covid pandemic, breakfast was provided in paper bags. Customers are given a sheet to fill out their preferences. This was a nice option in light of the current circumstances. I was able to connect our Fire TV stick to the TV in our room and watch our content. Wifi connection to our phones was good. Hotel is close to several options for eating which would be great during normal times.
- Breakfast was ok, for covid times. But I prefer a sit down breakfast.
- it was centralized and staff were very accommodating!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. And it was super easy.
Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Located in the heart of wine country, the Quality Inn & Suites hotel provides easy access to many of the area’s wine-making destinations, including Matanzas Creek Winery and St. Francis Winery & Vineyards.All tastefully decorated guest rooms come equipped with hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms have sofa sleepers, refrigerators and microwaves. Nonsmoking rooms are available.Guests of this 100 percent nonsmoking hotel are provided many amenities, including free wireless high-speed Internet access, free deluxe continental breakfast, free local calls, free coffee and an exercise room. This is a pet-friendly hotel; additional fees apply.Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like a business center, an on-site computer with Internet access and access to copy and fax services. An afternoon tea service is offered for guest enjoyment.Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University are just minutes away. Enjoy shopping at one of the many local boutiques, specialty shops and the Coddingtown Mall. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area, including several near this Santa Rosa hotel. This Santa Rosa hotel is also close to Luther Burbank Home & Gardens, Wells Fargo Center for the Arts, Safari West wild animal park and the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, dedicated to the legendary creator of Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the entire Peanuts cartoon legacy.
- The view out our window was gorgeous and the location to the pier being in walking distance. The staff was very friendly, and worked very hard to get what we needed quickly.
- We evacuated from a wildfire and needed a secure place to stay during the chaos and Covid threat. My husband and I were with our cat. We were all welcome. The desk staff was very accommodating. The location was close to restaurants and stores.
- Excellent place holistically the place is amazing!!
- Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends Nd family.
- The beds are so comfortable. And the breakfast is amazing.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Petaluma