Hampton Inn Brevard
One of our top picks in Pisgah Forest. This hotel is located at the entrance of Pisgah National Forest in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Brevard offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a cable TV and coffee maker. Each room includes a work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Brevard Hampton Inn. Guests can work out in the gym or use the business center. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Brevard College and Looking Glass Falls waterfall are both 9-minute drives from the Hampton Inn. Brevard Music Center is 4.7 miles away.
- The breakfast was very good both days. The location was convenient and the room was clean.
- Very nice staff breakfast was OK. COVID rules kinda took the heart out of it
- Quiet, clean, comfortable room.. friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast. Fine location
- Location, cleanliness and staff were all excellent. Breakfast was really good.
- Bed was very comfortable, hotel was very clean , conveniently located near everything, breakfast, staff.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Brevard
One of our top picks in Brevard. Located on Route 64 and 5 miles from the Pisgah National Forest, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are also provided.A flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge are found in each modern room of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Brevard. A coffee maker and work desk are also included.A hot breakfast buffet including bacon, biscuits and eggs is served each morning at the Brevard Holiday Inn Express. Cinnamon rolls and coffee are also offered.Guests are welcome to work out in the fitness room. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.Looking Glass Falls is 6 miles from the Holiday Inn Express. Downtown Brevard is 7 minutes away.
- We looked on the website and it said breakfast was over at 930 but the hotel closed it at 9, however the staff gave us coffee, yogurt,and sausage biscuits that were left over.
- Great location. Pisgah national forest entrance almost across the street as well as two bike shops. Bike farm very close as well where we met the mountain bike guides.
- I especially appreciated Bilkis Rudisail. She was so helpful to me, and helped me optimize The Priority program for my next bookings. I also enjoyed meeting the manager Amanda. She works so hard to provide a good experience! Great job Bilkis and Amanda!
- Limited fare, but appreciated the care exercised due to covid 19
- Breakfast was bad. No choices. 1 choice was sausage gravy and biscuit or instant oatmeal packages
Holiday Inn Express – Brevard
One of our top picks in Brevard. Holiday Inn Express – Brevard is offering accommodations in Brevard. The property provides a fitness center, free WiFi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Hendersonville is 19 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Brevard, while Fletcher is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Rainbow Motel is offering accommodations in Hendersonville.The units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Rainbow Motel can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Asheville is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Lake Lure is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 13 mi from Rainbow Motel.
No reviews yet.
Highland Lake Inn & Resort – Flat Rock
This North Carolina hotel is 3 mi from Flat Rock Playhouse and 35 minutes’ drive from Central Asheville. Guests will enjoy a seasonal outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and free WiFi throughout their stay.Each room features a flat-screen cable TV, desk, and an private bathroom. Select lodge rooms offer a balcony with a mountain view at this Highland Lake Inn & Resort – Flat Rock.Highland Lake Inn & Resort – Flat Rock’s on-site restaurant, Season’s, offers internationally-inspired cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Brunch is available on Sunday.Guests can hire a free paddleboat and explore Highland Lake or play billiards in the game room. A business center and massage services are also available.Guests will be 4 mi from historic Hendersonville and 29 mi from Biltmore Estate and Winery. Asheville Regional Airport is 12 mi away.
- Property grounds were beautiful. We loved canoeing on the private lake
- Its simply lovely. Well manicured maintained grounds . Charming accommodations an excellent restaurant.
- Location of the lodge was nestled in the woods and quite. Attractions and restaurants were a short drive away.
- Very nice and peaceful stay. We enjoyed the fishing area. Enjoyed the stay, will be back…
- Hand rails in shower would be a nice safety addition need key for door to rooftop
Cascades Mountain Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our top picks in Hendersonville. Cascades Mountain Resort, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is 2.2 mi from Burntshirt Vineyards. Guests can start their day with a complimentary breakfast and then take a dip in the indoor heated pool. Complimentary WiFi is provided for all guests.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave are provided as well. Guests will enjoy the convenience of a work desk.Guests can get a workout in the fitness center then relax in the hot tub. Business travelers will appreciate the convenience of a business center and meeting space.Old Orchard Tavern provide full service dining. The restaurant offers steaks, burgers, and local seafood.Asheville is 19 mi from Cascades Mountain Resort, an Ascend Hotel Collection. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Close to everything. Lot of stuff to do with out having to leave. Love the fire out out side. Restaurant food was amazing.
- Coffee was good and the breakfast area was Nice as well as clean
- Indoor poor, very nice for the price, less than 10min drive from anything you could need while traveling.
- It was a very nice place to stay.The people were very nice here.
- Breakfast was sufficient. Would have liked cooked eggs and bacon. Waffle iron was a very good idea. Could have more white milk available for more than cereals. Did not use the pool but could smell chlorine throughout the facility. The room was comfortable but the bed mattress was too soft for us. Also sitting on the mattress at the beds foot was hard probably due to springs in the mattress.
Red Roof Inn Hendersonville
One of our top picks in Hendersonville. Located off Interstate 26, Red Roof Inn Hendersonville features free WiFi. Guests can tour historical Hendersonville, which is 2.4 mi away.A cable TV, work desk, and small table with two chairs are found in the rooms at this Red Roof Inn. Each room is simply decorated and has a private bathroom.Guests of the Hendersonville Red Roof Inn can enjoy a snack or beverage from the on-site vending machines. A 24-hour reception and fax and photocopying services are offered for added convenience.The shopping, dining, and entertainment of Asheville city center are 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the hiking, tubing, and horse riding at Sliding Rock, which is located 28 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel was clean the people was friendly and everyone smiled and spoke even tho they had on mask they still showed that they were acknowledging you as a visitor of the hotel and they spoke to you .
- No breakfast because of covid .If they had veen I would nit of ate.
- Convenient location. Excellent free WiFi. Nice size room with fridge, microwave and coffee maker
- Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Felt safe staying here.
- Staff was awesome. Brought our puppy with us and they accommodated her. We stayed for a couple of weeks while looking for a house house to purchase.
Ramada by Wyndham Hendersonville
Just off Highway 26 Exit 49-A, the Hendersonville Ramada is a 30 minute drive from Hickory Nut Gorge State Park. Ramada Hendersonville guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every standard guest room. All rooms are decorated in warm colors and with wood furnishings and accents.A snack bar and meeting room are available on site at Ramada Hendersonville. Non-smoking rooms are available and guests will also enjoy the added convenience of a 24-hour front desk.The hotel is a 7 minute drive from historic downtown Hendersonville and a 20 minute drive from Asheville Airport. Chimney Rock is a 25 minute drive from the property.
- Really nice, spacious rooms. We enjoyed our stay there probably will be back.
- Very accessible from I26. Rates ate fantastic!! People made me feel welcomed comfortable!
- The entire staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The location was excellent and the beds were very comfortable.
- We had a wonderful time in Hendersonville. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.
- Great centralized location, friendly staff, room was clean, spacious, and had an awesome jacuzzi!
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Located off of Interstate 26, this hotel is 15 miles from Chimney Rock Park. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and guest rooms with satellite TV.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are included in each traditional room at Best Western Hendersonville Inn. They have free local calling.El Paso, the on-site restaurant and bar, is open for lunch and dinner. A breakfast buffet is served every morning in the breakfast room, located off of the 24-hour lobby.A business center and tour desk are also available.The Carl Sandburg Home, home of the award-winning poet and writer, is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hendersonville Best Western. The center of Hendersonville is just 2.5 miles away.
- The hot breakfast was good. A lot better than pastries and juice
- Did not eat breakfast at this location. The family decided to eat at IHOP.
- The room was very clean, the king bed was comfortable, we were able to park right outside our door which made coming and going easy. The location was quiet and right across from a gas station and several restaurants. The staff was accommodating and friendly. Plenty to do in Hendersonville but only a 20 minute drive to Asheville, too.
- The hotel had a great location to restaurants, downtown and wineries! Our room was exceptionally clean and all employ and guests were abiding by the COVID 19 rules. Also Mexican restaurant on property was great!
- Staff is wonderful and breakfast and comfort of bed is good.
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
This North Carolina hotel features a free hot breakfast, indoor salt-water pool, and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests can climb a mountain and enjoy the view 15 miles away at Chimney Rock Park.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV are included in all rooms at this smoke-free Hampton Inn Hendersonville. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center. Free parking is available at this Hendersonville Hampton Inn for added convenience.Historic Biltmore Estate and Winery is 23 miles away. The hotel is 9 miles from Southern Tee Golf Course and 16 miles from Dupont State Forest.
- What breakfast? Do you call a cold bagel breakfast? Had to go elsewhere for breakfastRating Very poor
- Good location….staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok due to covid. Complimentary coffee was very good.
- The room was very clean and spacious. Staff was very accommodating and kind.
- Breakfast was only ok. Not a fan of the bag breakfast.
- I needed a room unexpectedly because I was sick. The gentleman at the front desk treated me amazingly and set me up comfortably.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Penrose