The Islander Inn
In Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina, this hotel features an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. A continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.A microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are standard in each room at The Islander Inn. A cable TV is included. Each private bathroom includes free toiletries. Select rooms feature ocean views.A hot tub is available on site at The Islander Inn, along with a garden and a bar. A seasonal poolside tiki bar is also available. Vending machines and free parking are provided for added guest convenience.Bird island State Reserve is 8 miles from this hotel. Guests are an 8-minute walk from the Museum of Coastal Carolina.
- We stayed at the Islander Inn for our Honeymoon. The view from the ocean front rooms is outstanding! Great price. Amazing staff So kind and friendly! Breakfast was great even with COVID. The beach was amazing. Quiet, clean and so many shells! Quiet hidden gem. We loved it there so much, we extended our stay for the entire week! This will be a yearly tradition for us!
- Friendly staffgreat view of beachcomfortable clean room
- We had an ocean front room and we really enjoyed being able to sit on our little porch and eat breakfast everyday.
- everythingas usual our stay was awesomethe weather was great, beach hotel were exceptionally cleaneven though covid was affecting everything the hotel made our stay safe as possibleroom was awesomelove the king size bed! everyone in the office was awesome!
- Beautiful beach, nice staff, nice pools and spa boutique style/size. Such a great view !
Ocean Isle Inn
This beachfront Ocean Isle Beach motel offers a daily continental breakfast with waffles, a heated indoor pool with a hot tub, and an outdoor pool. The Bird Island State Reserve is 8 miles away.A small refrigerator, microwave, cable TV, and free WiFi are included in all rooms. A private balcony is featured in select rooms at this North Carolina Ocean Isle Inn as well.Guests will have a private beach access and can stroll through the seaside garden. Ocean Isle Inn also offers DVD players upon request at reception.A variety of restaurants and shops are 10 miles away in Calabash fishing village. A planetarium and art collections are 7 minutes’ walk away at the Museum of Coastal Carolina.
- The location is amazing. Beautiful beaches and I liked the included breakfast. I didnt try the pools but they looked clean and nice. The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful.
- Oceanfront balcony was great.The staff at checkin were very efficient and courtious.
- Loved the beach front view and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Came back for the second time this year after finding out that other NC OBX hotels often dont have that good quality or value. The beach around this area is also less crowded.
- Breakfast was not good … individually wrapped everything and limited protein options
Days Inn by Wyndham Shallotte
Just off of North Carolina’s Highway 17, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are included in each room at the Days Inn Shallotte. A cable TV and telephone are provided, as well.An on-site business center is available at Shallotte’s Days Inn. Guests can stay in shape at the fitness center. Free truck and RV parking is provided.Silver Coast Winery is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Guests are less than 13 miles from Holden Beach.
- This stay was hands down better than our first. Amazing hot shower, room stayed cold, television worked plenty of variety of shows.
- Due to corna 19, we could not get a hot meal. But the bag was ok.
- Everything including the staff was perfect. 10/10 will book again here!
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time!
- Have stay here several times before and breakfast was outstanding but due to virus, on hold. Pool too. Greatstaffing under such conditions! Thanks.
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Shallotte
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Shallotte is just seven miles from Sunset Beach. This area of North Carolina is home to miles of coastline, numerous golf courses and countless things to see and do. Visitors can enjoy an array of recreation activities like swimming, sailing, hiking and fishing, and popular Atlantic Coast beaches like Holden Beach and Ocean Isle Beach. North Myrtle Beach is a short drive away.Additional attractions close to this hotel include Battleship North Carolina, North Carolina Aquarium and Brunswick Community College. A number of entertainment venues, shopping centers, lively boardwalk areas and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.As a guest of this hotel, you can enjoy amenities and features including free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, seasonal outdoor pool.All guest rooms are furnished with work desks, flat-screen televisions, hair dryers and cable television.
On-site parking is is provided and can accommodate most vehicles. For added convenience, laundry facilities and a safe are located on the premises.
- Just basic things but for covid safety, I was OK with that.
- They could add more to their breakfast, but what they had was good.
- continental breakfast not good at all when we got there at 900am there was nothing left
- I was very pleasantly surprised. I visit the area frequently and either stay with family or at another hotel due to traveling with pets. This was much nicer! The pool was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was small but furnished well with a comfortable mattress and the bathroom was clean and spacious. I particularly liked that the floors werent carpeted. It was a great location, about 20 mins from all the local beaches and really close to all my favorite restaurants. There are also new restaurants popping up within walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay here and Im sure will stay here many times in the future.
- The first thing we noticed was the friendliness of the staff. Then the second thing was the cleanliness. The rooms were clean and actually smelled clean. And the beds were surprisingly comfortable. The housecleaning staff was very accommodating. They have a laundry room on site that is specifically for the guests. They served a light continental breakfast, which was perfect. We were there for the beach and playing in the hot sun so we didnt need anything heavy on our stomachs.
Ocean Club Resort Myrtle Beach a Ramada by Wyndham
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach. Nestled on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, Ocean Club offers guests a beach getaway in the heart of North Myrtle Beach. The property features both indoor and outdoor pools and private beach access. Carolina Opry is 20 minutes away.Ocean Club features fully furnished units with separate bedrooms. Each living area includes a sofa bed and dining table. A kitchenette with a stovetop, refrigerator, and dishwasher is provided. Some suites offer a private balcony.The property offers a tiki bar and barbecue grills. Guest can get a workout on the tennis and basketball courts. A children’s pool and playground are available as well. Gym facilities and a business center are available.Broadway at the Beach, a 350-acre shopping, dining and entertainment complex, is located within a 30-minute drive of this Ocean Club. Robbers Roost Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- Priced great. Room was in good shape. Pool area very clean
- Nice place. Similar to the PepperTree by the Sea where we are owners. Great pools. Good AC. Liked having two TVs.
- Location was great. Our room was nice. Could use a little updating. Painting and a thorough cleaning.
- The view did not use kitchen much however it was well stocked
- The rooms where very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Beautiful pool area.
Best Western Shallotte / Ocean Isle Beach Hotel
Best Western Shallotte / Ocean Isle Beach Hotel is conveniently located between Wilmington, North Carolina and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This Shallotte, NC hotel is just minutes from Holden Beach and Ocean Isle Beach. The hotel is close to area attractions and businesses, including Brunswick Community College, Odell Williamson Auditorium and Brunswick Community Hospital.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests of this Shallotte, NC hotel will enjoy free local calls and a free newspaper. Get a great workout in the exercise room and relax in the seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate the convenience of free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with 42-inch flat-screen televisions, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, safes, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and satellite television. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms include whirlpool bathtubs and some include sofa sleepers. A coin-operated laundry facility is located on the property for guest convenience.
- The bed was super comfortable. The coffee maker was perfect for just one person.
- I loved the setup of the room. Definitely choosing to stay her on our next trip
- Very nice and clean. Very good location. Could get to everything pretty easily.
- Location was centrally located to places I needed to visit. Great parking and lighting was exceellant.
- We loved the location of the property and the cleanliness of the property!
Holiday Inn Express North Myrtle Beach – Little River
One of our top picks in Little River. Holiday Inn Express North Myrtle Beach – Little River is a 3-star property located in Little River. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. The hotel provides a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. All rooms at Holiday Inn North Myrtle Beach feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodation.Myrtle Beach is 18 miles from Holiday Inn Express North Myrtle Beach – Little River. Myrtle Beach International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Breakfast sandwiches were not good. Rather they shave off the price of the room and just offer granola bars and fruit and coffee.
- Breakfast was good. Breakfast location overlooking the boat basin was fantastic
- Breakfast was very nice. There was a good selection and the view of the marina was wonderful. The two ladies serving breakfast were friendly and quick to please. A very nice experience.
- Comfortable beds, clean and great breakfast options.
- The location is perfect for our needs, relocating to Little River.
Quality Inn & Suites North Myrtle Beach
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach. Quality Inn & Suites North Myrtle Beach is a 5 minutes’ drive from the beach. Guests can start their day with a complimentary breakfast, and then take a refreshing plunge in the seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is available to all guests.All guest room at this hotel come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs. Nonsmoking rooms are available.Guests will enjoy the convenience of free local calls, free newspapers, and a fax/copy services. Meeting facilities are offered onsite.Beachwood Golf Club is 3.4 mi from the property. Broadway at the Beach is a 25 minutes’s drive from the Quality Inn & Suites North Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach International Airport is 26 mi away.
- Wonderful customer service!! We stayed the night before closing on our new home. The staff were so pleasant and helpful when we delayed our check out time and also throughout our visit! The hotel was clean and the room was large. The only issue was breakfast but thats not their fault, COVID19 is to blame.We will be sending our families there to stay when they visit us!!
- Friendly service was the best. Location was convenient for us. We went to the beach,shopped and dined out. It was a nice getaway!
- Location to the beaches was very good for the price we were paying. We were there just to go shark toothing at Cherry Grove/N. Myrtle and both spots on beaches we traveled to were less than 15 min away. Staff and guests were all wearing masks and the location was very clean.
- The location, the room size, the bed, the staff, the layout of the room
- The staff was very friendly and followed restrictions for Covid19. Since full buffet breakfasts are not allowed right now, they still offered covered items like muffins in packaging, etc. The room was clean and they did not enter for the length of the stay, but would have upon request. It was close to shops and restaurants and North Myrtle beach. So a nice location to stay in.
Peppertree by the Sea by Capital Vacations
Featuring a private beach area, this North Myrtle Beach hotel is 15.4 miles from Myrtle Waves Water Park. The hotel features an indoor heated pool, sauna and all accommodations include a full kitchen.Tropically designed, each studio and suite provides a dining area at Peppertree by the Sea. Cable TV and a DVD area are included. The charming rooms include a sitting area with sofa bed.An on-site gym is available or guests can relax in the hot tub. An indoor pool is also accessible at Peppertree Sea Hotel.The Carolina Opry is a 14 minute drive from the hotel. Shops and restaurants can be found at Barefoot Landing, 4.2 miles away.
- The size of the room was nice, air conditioners in each room, fully stocked kitchen, small balcony over pool and oceanfront, ample parking, comfortable bed, affordability!
- The friendly staff, plenty of towels, beds, the scenery and the cleanliness. I loved how the staff made sure that everything was sanitary and made sure that we stayed safe around town as well by letting us know to inform us of the to wear and be sure to wash hands frequently.
- Trish was awesome and the Maintenance was awesome great Vaction and Kimber were awesome . Trish and Kimber are a Valuable asset to the Peppertree by the Sea and capital Vaction s are awesome me and my wife will definitely be back Ron Sherry McKinney Room 217 was awesome thanks and have a Bleesed Dsy
- The view was excellent and service e at front desk last night was great! My first time here I will be back.Our room was huge and great for a family. They even had black wash cloths for makeup nice touch.Thank you!
- The view we had from our room was wonderful and if we come back to this area I will be staying here!
Baymont by Wyndham North Myrtle Beach
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach. Located in North Myrtle Beach, Baymont by Wyndham North Myrtle Beach is a 4 minutes’ drive from the beach. Guests can take a refreshing plunge in the seasonal outdoor pool, or soak up the sun on the sundeck. Complimentary WiFi is available to all guests.All rooms at the hotel are furnished with a microwave, small refrigerator, and a coffee maker. A flat-screen TV with cable is offered. Some rooms offer spa baths.A free newspaper, free local and domestic long distance calls, and free coffee are offered. Business travelers will appreciate the business center with access to copy and fax services. Laundry facilities are available.Broadway at the Beach is a 22 minutes’ drive from the Baymont by Wyndham North Myrtle Beach. Beachwood Golf Club is 3.5 mi from the property. Myrtle Beach International Airport is a 35 minutes’ drive away.
- The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful
- The room was nice and the bed was comfy. Would recommend to family and friends.
- Good service. Quiet. Friendly staff. Although breakfast wasnt available due to COVID19, they gave us a bag of breakfast goodies with a cute note on it thanking us for staying. We were able to bring our pet at a low cost. Quick reservation and pay when you get there.
- Location was good to just about every thing. Convenient, mostly quiet and staff that we encountered were warm and friendly
- Room was spacious and clean. Air conditioning was great.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ocean Isle Beach