Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Herckmans is located in Ettelbruck.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Herckmans.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Luxembourg is 21 miles from Hotel Herckmans, while Mondorf-les-Bains is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 20 miles from the hotel.
- The location and the staff. The room had a nice design
- Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a great location. The hotel also has a very good restaurant.
- Having a restaurant on site was great (didn’t have to hunt for one). The dinners at the restaurant were wonderful as were the breakfasts with everything you could imagine or want (including a frozen yogurt machine and coffee maker that made espressos, lattes, macchiatos, etc. ) The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room was fantastic. Huge bathroom with a huge bath tub, double sink. Nice windows overlooking the town and giving a breeze.huge TV. Comfortable bed. Coffee maker
- Modern room with excellent location! <10 mins walk to the train station. It's easy to get to Luxembourg, Vianden and Bastogne from here! There is a capsule coffee machine and free bottle water in the room, superb! And they allow us to stow our luggage for a couple hours after checkout, thanks!
Hotel Saint Fiacre
The family-run St Fiacre hotel is beautifully located in the natural setting of Bourscheid. Enjoy the lovely terrace and garden during a quiet afternoon in the sun.The hotel rooms are cozy and comfortable. They have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a beautiful view of the surrounding area.You can taste seasonal and regional specialties in the hotels rustic restaurant. The wine cellar contains fine wines to accompany your dinner.Free public parking is available at the hotel.During your stay at St. Fiacre, explore the many views and magnificent walks to other villages in the area. You will surely come across the imposing ruins of Bourscheid Castle, which look down from a rocky peak above the Sûre.
- Room with balcony was beautiful….clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Overlooked the castle…a great bonus! Big shower had a rain head and hand held head, good hot water, and high pressure. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety and great fresh fruit!
- Located only minutes from Bourscheid Castle on a beautiful ridge with a great view. Breakfast was super with so many choices.
- very friendly and helpful staff welcome you in a family atmosphere, clean and comfortable, newly renovated rooms, and great local food in the restaurant. great breakfast with view over the valley.
Breakfast was good
Location was good
Restaurant was good
Beautiful location and friendly reception staff
Amazing food in the restaurant
Cocoon Hotel La Rive
Surrounded by forests, Cocoon Hotel La Rive is located on the banks of Sauer River at the foot of Bourscheid Castle. The hotel offers free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a wellness center including a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath.The hotel offers modern guest rooms, each of which is comfortably furnished and simply decorated. Rooms offer views over the river or the forest and come with private bathroom facilities.Guests at the Hotel La Rive can benefit from the hotel’s many leisure and recreational facilities which includes a tennis court and private fishing. The wellness center features a sauna, tanning beds, an aroma bath and a Turkish bath.Cocoon La Rive’s gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes and a seasonal à-la-carte menu. Guests can enjoy choosing a bottle of wine from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar. On warmer days, the terrace makes an ideal lunch or dinner setting.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi away. Diekirch with its war museum is a 6.2 miles drive from the hotel. Clervaux and Vianden are 16 mi.
- Lovely, relaxing location and modern room. The hotel is pet-friendly which is very important to us. The staff was friendly and polite although we thought there were too few staff members for the number of guests during the dinner service.
- The location is amazing, which was purely the reason why we stayed here. You can sit by the river and admire the calm scenery around or go for walks nearby. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Restaurant is pricey but decent.
The Suite was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
The location is amazing
- Breakfast had a quite large selection of products but with 4* you would expect higher quality and friendlier staff. Beautiful location of hotel, quiet and peaceful with a view of a river.
- Friendly and helpful staff; location; quality of food at dinner; comfortable
Hotel Bissen is located in the heart of the Parc Natural de la Haute-Sure. The hotel offers free parking.The guest rooms have a private bathroom and extra long beds.Breakfast is served every morning. You can enjoy the owner’s home-made food and pizza from a real wood oven. When the weather is sunny, you can sit out on the porch and enjoy the surrounding views.Bissen is a 5-minute drive away from the Lac de la Haute-Sûre Lake. The village of Wiltz is an 8-minute drive away.
- Service was good, they done us a pack up because we left before breakfast opened, was really good
- The food at this place is great and rooms are clean. It’s an old building that has been refurbished lately and is close to tuner and walking trails. On main road but noise from traffic at night is minimal. Staff were friendly. Definitely try the pizza, very tasty. My room was small single bed but had a good hot shower and excellent view of Ardennes. Ask for room #7 for the view.
Outstanding location. Family run operation with great attention to detail. Warm, friendly staff who were eager to please. Hotel restaurant fantastic, packed on both nights that we were there. Brick oven pizzas just as good as the ones we had in Naples two weeks ago. Saturday dinner special was gourmet and outstanding, the wild venison filets were perfectly cooked and to die for.
The morning breakfasts were awesome, table service, assortment of cold cuts, fresh baguettes, OJ, croissants and great coffee.
Located just 20 minutes from Bastogne, so great to get away from the crowds of Bastogne (75th Anniversary of Liberation) to enjoy a fabulous, candle lit, romantic dinner.
- Cute hotel and very easy to find on the main road. Our room for 4 was a 2-room suite with four twin beds (2 per room), and included a refrigerator. Breakfast was included (coffee/tea, orange juice, croissants, cold cuts, and toppings). We also had one dinner at the restaurant, and the pizza was great at a reasonable price.
- Wonderful walking path along a beautiful river. Good continental breakfast with great coffee.
Cocoon Hotel Belair
Set at the banks of Sauer River at Bourscheid Beach, Cocoon Hotel Belair offers accommodations with magnificent views of Bourscheid Castle. It features an à la carte restaurant, a fitness center, a garden terrace and free WiFi.Al rooms at Cocoon Hotel Belair come with a seating area with satellite TV. The private bathroom facilities feature a shower or a bath, and some rooms are fitted with a spa bath.The à la carte restaurant serves regional and international dishes. Guests can also expect a daily fresh breakfast, which can be brought to your room on request. Packed lunches are also available for your day trips.Cocoon Hotel Belair provides a range of outdoor activities, such as a children’s playground, a tennis court and bicycle rental services.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi from the Cocoon Belair. Clervaux and Vianden, both housing a number of castles and abbeys, are a 15.5 miles drive from the hotel. Echternach is 26 mi away.
- Amazing surroundings and location. The staff was amazing and very helpful.
- It was a beautiful small river valley with a castle sitting watch above. The rooms are spacious, staff is polite and the breakfast great.
- Loved the clean room, friendly staff and full breakfast. Our room had a view of the castle 🙂
- lovely picturesque location near river. food good and hotel flexible with dogs.
View , quit & outside of city u can relax completely good for honey moon
EnterNet is good
Breakfast buffet nice
Hotel – Restaurant DAHM
Experience the romantic atmosphere of this authentic, family-run hotel and enjoy a peaceful stay in the Luxembourg countryside.Surrounded by its own green park and located in a charming, traditional residence, Hôtel – Restaurant DAHM offers a tranquil place for your relaxing vacation. You can unwind completely in the spacious, tastefully decorated guest accommodations and comfortable common rooms.Situated at the portal to the Ardennes, Erpeldange provides you with a delightful environment to go hiking or biking – use a mountain bike from the hotel for free. This magnificent hotel has its own private fishing area at the Upper Sûre Lake with a total length of 3 miles.Taste delectable cuisine in the fabulous on-site restaurant and discover its high culinary standard. Weather permitting, the beautiful garden with its small pond is a great place to sit out or stroll around and admire all the greenery.
- very good value – price vs what you get is excellent.
- Good hotel when traveling for work. Not much around. Breakfast alright. Staff friendly. Room spacious and comfortable. Nice shower. Plenty of parking space. Good Wifi.
- Hotel Dahm was very comfortable. Both the staff and the facilities proved why they received a 4 star rating. We were provided with a great amount of value and comfort for the price we paid. The restaurant was 1st class too. We particularly enjoyed be woken up by a farm across the street, with a rooster crowing and dairy cows mooing in their barn. A wonderful change from Luxembourg city.
Nice and clean hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Option to use bicycles from the hotel. Good breakfast.
Nice garden to sit outside.
The restaurant at the hotel is very good and recommendable!
- Breakfast was not so great, but of course this was due to the Corona Virus. Service was great
Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure
Quietly located in a valley of the Ardennes, Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure offers a gastronomical restaurant, modern rooms and relaxing facilities like a sauna, hammam and hot tub. The hotel is one of the first ECO hotels in Luxembourg.All rooms at Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure come with a cable TV and a mini-bar. The luxury rooms also have a spa bath or massage shower, and a steam cabin. It also offers a WLAN connection.The hotel also has a rock spa and wellness facility, that is built into natural rock. Guest have free acces one the day of arrival and departure.French cuisine with regional products from the surrounding Öwersauer National Park is prepared daily by the son of the owner and his team. There is also an on-site pub, a wind-protected terrace and a wine cellar.The hotel offers bike tours, a multimedia room and ping-pong. Guest can also hire surfboards and mountain bikes, or enjoy a work-out in the hotel’s fitness room.Hotel de la Sure is located in the Esch-sur-Sûre region, at the foot of the Esch-sur-Sûre Castle and along the Sauer River. Free parking is provided.
- The hotel is in the center of the village. There is a kitchen in the hotel room with drinkable spring water from the faucet! The food in hotel’s restaurant is good and the staff is very kind to children.
– The hamam in the room is really something. The dishes at restaurant are very delicious.
The cherry on cake is the spa center, it’s design and facilities are gorgeous, one of the tops in my list.
- Very nice room, comfortable bed and many different channels on tv. Just strange that it was a studio without any kitchen equipment. The breakfast was nice also with fresh orange juice. The spa is good just sad that you have to pay for towels and bathrobes. If that’s part of the hotel, it would be nice to have those included. The location is super. Also parking is close by.
- The character of the hotel – slightly quirky in a fun way – and the staff, who were multi-lingual and very friendly. Great restaurant.The fact that I keep going back, and suggesting it to my continent-crossing friends says it all. There are also many facilities, such as sauna, massage, and a host of other things which, sadly, I’ve never had the chance to take advantage of. One day I’ll stay longer.
- The food at the restaurant in the hotel was unique and phenomenal. The location was quite with a lovely view of the surrounding forests. Minibar and comfortable beds.
Hotel-Restaurant Terrace offers accommodations in Bettendorf. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and free WiFi is available throughout the property.Every room has a flat screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find complimentary bath robes, slippers and toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.National Museum of Military History is 2.6 mi from Hotel-Restaurant Terrace, while National Museum for Historical Vehicle is 2.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Findel Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Excellent service-reception spoke English and was very helpful-walked us to our room to insure everything was ready! Was a perfect location to see Vianden and Beaufort castle-and an amazing war museum in Dietrich
- Comfortable beds and pillows – Very clean – Free parking – We appreciated the 2 armchairs inside the room
- Beautiful design, friendly and service minded staff, clean, excellent food Sri Lankan food, good breakfast.
- Efficient checkin, newly renovated, cosy and comfy room, very good breakfast, very fair price, parking on site
- Nice clean rooms, very good breakfast, helpful staf speaking englisch
Set in the heart of the Oesling Region, this 4-star hotel offers spacious rooms with free WiFi. It has a fine-dining restaurant and a trendy bar. It also has spa and indoor and outdoor pools.Rooms at Sporthotel Leweck come with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Some rooms include a seating area and a balcony with views of the park and Bourscheid Castle.Massages can be enjoyed at the spa. Guests can also schedule a variety of beauty treatments, relax in the sauna or hot tub, or work out in the gym.Leweck also has a games room, where guests can play table tennis and air-hockey. There is a bowling alley, an indoor tennis court, and a playground for children.One fine-dining restaurant as well as one Brasserie will let you discover fine and regional cuisine. The cocktail menu in Charly’s Bar, which has been awarded “best Luxembourg bar”.The hotel is located in the heart of the Oesling, overlooking the haute-Sûre valley and a view of the Bourscheid castle. The village of Lipperscheid is 2,650 feet from Leweck. The E421-motorway provides easy access to the Cliffs of Gringlay.
The staff was incredibely nice. Room very clean and the facilities were really impressive.
The breakfast is one of the best ones I’ve ever tried.
The rooms were very quiet (we couldnt hear anybody around) and it was needed.
You can also go for a walk and visit the neighborhood.
- Well designed sport hotel. Lots of open spaces & would be excellent for a group or company stay. Staff were great, really friendly & knowledgeable of food & drinks.
Super friendly and professional staff. Really amazing facilities (Pingpong, Pool, Sauna…) and nicely decorated rooms (Junior Suite).
Restaurant was great, staff very thoughtful and kind.
- Great hospitality and very very very good restaurants. Great location if you need to be in Luxemburg city. Absolutely come again!
Very nice breakfast! good beds and a beautiful place.
- The staff was incredibely nice. Room very clean and the facilities were really impressive.
Hotel du Parc
The Hotel is ideally located, overlooking the park close to the river ‘Sûre’ with its canoes and the cycle path along its banks.Diekirch is a small pleasant town with lovely walking tours in its surroundings.All 40 bedrooms have bath or shower, toilet, television and telephone.
- Friendly staff, clean and neat room with a super bathroom.
The Hotel is very well located just a short walk from the town centre and with car / motorcycle parking at the rear of the property out of sight of the main road.
The entire Hotel looked great, nicely decorated and extremely clean. Our rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable.
I regularly travel to Luxembourg and my regular Hotel closed recently, I am very happy to of found such a great replacement.
- The reception and service were excellent. We got directions to the restaurant area in the city and had a great time. Visited interesting museums and were treated well.
All the rest was great. Nice big and quiet room, with a comfortable bed, a huge bathroom, two office tables, a TV… The location is nice, near the center of the town, close to the river and a small park, with walks nearby.
The breakfast was super good as well, very diversified food.
I enjoyed my stay in Diekirch,
nice friendly hotel & good breakfast for 3 star.
I will return for sure🙂
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oberfeulen