Hotel Koener offers spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi in the heart of the Luxembourg Ardennes, in the picturesque town of Clervaux. It features extensive wellness facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. These spa facilities are completely free of charge and are included in your room rate.Set in a monumental building, the rooms feature warm colors and fine furnishings. They are equipped with a TV and laptop safe box.The on-site wellness center offers a wide range of massage and beauty treatments. There is also a solarium, hammam and a relaxation area.At Hotel Koener, the restaurant offers an à la carte menu that also includes children and vegetarian dishes. The large breakfast buffet consists of fresh croissants, jams, juices and other morning delicacies.The hotel is an entirely modernized and renovated family establishment. It is located in a pedestrianized area in the center of Clervaux.
- The staff is very kind and the rooms are very comfortable. The spa is also great and the massages provided are very professional and relaxing
- The room had a good size, great shower, tasty breakfast. All in all a great hotel.
- Excellent hotel- recommend a stay. English spoken and understood.
Great place to stay for a weekend away. Slightly more expensive than an average place, but definitely good value for money.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Location and garage for motorcycle
Great rooms and staff
Hôtel Restaurant Lamy
Auberge Restaurant Lamy is located in the village of Troisvierges and offers a large free parking lot. You can relax in the Irish pub with a refreshing drink. This accommodations has the “bed and bike” label and provides cyclists with useful facilities.Fitted with triple glazing, the guest rooms each have a private bathroom.Guests can make free use of the WiFi connection in all areas of Auberge Lamy.Auberge Restaurant Lamy consists of 2 restaurants: a gastronomic à la carte restaurant and a pizzeria. Vegetarian meals are available from both restaurants as well.It takes a 10-minute walk to the train station of Troisvierges.
- Great staff and great room, stayed for one night and had dinner in the restaurant – delicious.
- The suite was huge! There were actually two rooms separated by a door so that we and the kids each had our own bedroom. The main bed was extremely comfortable. The kids loved the big TV with Netflix. The restaurant / Irish pub is very nice and the food delicious.
Excellent location with ample parking
Very pleasant bar and restaurant area
Very comfortable bed and bathroom facilitues
- The pizzeria was great so was breakfast. Lovely staff and nice comfortable rooms
- Very nice room; we stayed in the suite. Spacious, nice finishings, and very comfortable. Tha staff we pleasant. The food was great, and well priced too!
Situated in the heart of the Our valley, this luxurious, 18th century castle is fully renovated and offers a classic and stylish setting for your stay in Luxembourg.With beautifully decorated suites and guest rooms that exude the authentic grandeur of this castle, Château d’Urspelt provides you with a romantic haven of peace. This magnificent residence is classified as a national monument and features modern convenience and style, while adding its own traditional charm.This castle is located in the wonderful area of Clervaux, surrounded by green fields and charming villages. Weather permitting, you can sit out in the tranquil courtyard or stroll through the fabulous garden and breathe in the relaxing environment.After a day of exploring the region, you can unwind in the hotel’s spa areas. The family of Freddy Lodomez welcomes you to take your time at Château d’Urspelt and indulge in its unforgettable atmosphere.
- very comfortable rooms, very-well appointed, with great bathrooms (shower heads!!). Staff very, very friendly, without exception. Breakfast very well stocked and fresh (Cremant de Luxembourg!!). Dining very pleasant and good. Swimming pool and jacuzzi perfect.
The room is really comfortable
The restaurant is great- amazing dishes
The bar of the hotel is really nice
The breakfast is well organized
Staff really nice and accommodating
- If we come back to this region of Luxembourg, we would definitely consider staying again at Chateau d’Urspelt. The level of service was up to our standards. The room was spacious and clean. We also appreciated the breakfast with fresh products to start the day off right. A good example of the excellent service: As there were roadworks between Clervaux and the hotel, the hotel took the liberty to warn us and send us an alternative itinerary a few days before we arrived. Nice.
The place is amazing, beautiful and romantic.
Wide spacious rooms, white and crispy bedding, amazingly kind and supportive service.
Glass of hot wine as welcome drink. Private SPA for 1 hour rental available.
Huge variety of dishes for breakfast.
Spacious free car parking aside the hotel.
One of the best hotels in my experience.
- Breakfast and the dinners were wonderful and letand exceeded our expectations. We will stay there again on our next trip to Bastogne.
Cocoon Hotel La Rive
Surrounded by forests, Cocoon Hotel La Rive is located on the banks of Sauer River at the foot of Bourscheid Castle. The hotel offers free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a wellness center including a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath.The hotel offers modern guest rooms, each of which is comfortably furnished and simply decorated. Rooms offer views over the river or the forest and come with private bathroom facilities.Guests at the Hotel La Rive can benefit from the hotel’s many leisure and recreational facilities which includes a tennis court and private fishing. The wellness center features a sauna, tanning beds, an aroma bath and a Turkish bath.Cocoon La Rive’s gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes and a seasonal à-la-carte menu. Guests can enjoy choosing a bottle of wine from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar. On warmer days, the terrace makes an ideal lunch or dinner setting.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi away. Diekirch with its war museum is a 6.2 miles drive from the hotel. Clervaux and Vianden are 16 mi.
- Lovely, relaxing location and modern room. The hotel is pet-friendly which is very important to us. The staff was friendly and polite although we thought there were too few staff members for the number of guests during the dinner service.
- The location is amazing, which was purely the reason why we stayed here. You can sit by the river and admire the calm scenery around or go for walks nearby. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Restaurant is pricey but decent.
The Suite was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
The location is amazing
- Breakfast had a quite large selection of products but with 4* you would expect higher quality and friendlier staff. Beautiful location of hotel, quiet and peaceful with a view of a river.
- Friendly and helpful staff; location; quality of food at dinner; comfortable
Cocoon Hotel Belair
Set at the banks of Sauer River at Bourscheid Beach, Cocoon Hotel Belair offers accommodations with magnificent views of Bourscheid Castle. It features an à la carte restaurant, a fitness center, a garden terrace and free WiFi.Al rooms at Cocoon Hotel Belair come with a seating area with satellite TV. The private bathroom facilities feature a shower or a bath, and some rooms are fitted with a spa bath.The à la carte restaurant serves regional and international dishes. Guests can also expect a daily fresh breakfast, which can be brought to your room on request. Packed lunches are also available for your day trips.Cocoon Hotel Belair provides a range of outdoor activities, such as a children’s playground, a tennis court and bicycle rental services.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi from the Cocoon Belair. Clervaux and Vianden, both housing a number of castles and abbeys, are a 15.5 miles drive from the hotel. Echternach is 26 mi away.
- Amazing surroundings and location. The staff was amazing and very helpful.
- It was a beautiful small river valley with a castle sitting watch above. The rooms are spacious, staff is polite and the breakfast great.
- Loved the clean room, friendly staff and full breakfast. Our room had a view of the castle 🙂
- lovely picturesque location near river. food good and hotel flexible with dogs.
View , quit & outside of city u can relax completely good for honey moon
EnterNet is good
Breakfast buffet nice
Hotel Dirbach Plage
This rural hotel with its gourmet restaurant and bistro is beautifully located in its own private park on the banks of a river in the Haute Sûre valley, an ideal place for many outdoor activities. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.Located in the middle of a rocky mountain landscape and vast forests, this is the perfect place for fishing, walking, canoeing, mountain biking and cycling. It is also a departing point for visiting numerous tourist attractions in the northern part of the country.In the Sûre you can go for a refreshing swim in summer, or catch trout with fly-fishing and have your trout prepared for dinner by the hotel’s cook.From the rooms located in the front of the hotel, the restaurant and its terrace, you will have a wonderful view over the surrounding river landscape.
- Being near the river and surrounded by nature was idyllic for a weekend getaway!
Everything! The lovely, friendly staff. The calm and relaxed atmosphere. The peace and quiet – no traffic noise! The beautiful surroundings of the hotel itself. For the great feeling that one could do as much or as little as one felt like : no obligation to stay away all day. The comfy bedroom – so clean.
The many things to see and do in the region. Such an attractive country, which we now know better, and will return some day to see more.
- Nice luxury room and bathroom. View on the water, surrounded by steep hills. Good kitchen. The Lee trail literally runs over the terrace.
- We loved the idyllic and quiet location of the hotel. It was perfect to wind down. The room was basic but perfectly clean and offered a great view.
- Amazing location, really good experience, friendly staff, good food
Hotel-Restaurant Pommerloch is located along the main access road between Bastogne and Wiltz. It features a peaceful setting and modern designed rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TV. Breakfast is complimentary.There is a tastefully designed restaurant with a winter garden. Guests can enjoy the beautiful view of the valley while enjoying their meal. An extensive wine menu is available as well.Located in the middle of the Ardennes, Lac de La Haute Sûre is 15 minutes’ drive away. The historic city of Bastogne is 10 minutes away by car.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Dinner was delicious, and the room was large, especially for Europe.
- The dinner meal I had was excellent. Staff spoke english and were great, checkin a breeze and yes I’ve stayed here several times and plan to visit and stay again in the new year!
- The hotel is quaintly situated in an intersection facing fields and horses. The breakfast is on a terrace facing these fields as well.
- Great friendly staff! Quiet place, strategic location
- Food good, room clean++ staff helpful, parking good ,daily special dinner very good and good value, included breakfast very good
Aux Tanneries de Wiltz
Aux Tanneries de Wiltz is quietly located along the Wiltz river, in the heart of a romantic Ardennes landscape. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, a sauna and hammam to relax.There is also a garden terrace to enjoy sunny weather.The surrounding area is ideal for walks and to explore national park La Haute Sure. The Wiltz train station is a 10-minute walk away and offers a connection to Luxembourg city.All hotel rooms have a private bathroom. The restaurant is located under the ancient vaults of a former tannery, which adds a special ambiance to your meal.
The room had tiles on the floor, which didn’t feel comfortable or cosy as I might’ve expected, and I was on the ground floor with other guests walking right past the window, so it wasn’t really possible to take in the “river view”.
But when I got over the tile thing, the room was good and nice and big, the bathroom was good.
The restaurant was FANTASTIC in terms of service, aesthetics, Covid-rules, great food quality – really great.
The swimming pool was good.
The staff were generally helpful and friendly.
- The location was quite and the room was big and very clean. Due to COVID-19 not all facilities were open but the hotel informed us about this before we arrived
- Awesome breakfast, well regulated to covid19 norms.
thank you for waiting me until midnight !
even it has been clearly stated “”latest check in 10pm”” on the website
- Great room..big clean and with a great view. Would definitely recommend and choose it again!
- The room had tiles on the floor, which didn’t feel comfortable or cosy as I might’ve expected, and I was on the ground floor with other guests walking right past the window, so it wasn’t really possible to take in the “river view”.
Hotel-Restaurant Beim Schlass
Located in Wiltz, Hotel-Restaurant Beim Schlass features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The hotel provides certain units that include a patio and garden view, and each room includes a private bathroom and a closet.Guests at Hotel-Restaurant Beim Schlass can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Houffalize is 18 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Beim Schlass, while Clervaux is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 37 miles from the hotel.
- Everything was excellent! By far the best service and food we’ve had during our week abroad. If you’re in the area, you have to stay here. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I can’t say enough good things.
- Everything about this hotel is excellent!!! One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at. Rooms were exceptional, the food was exceptional and the staff was outstanding!!! I highly recommend this hotel.
- Very nice restaurant but the hotel rooms were not as upscale as we expected.
- Beautifully decorated and located hotel. small town but everything you need. would definately return. stayed as a stop over on a bike trip. lovely roads in surrounding area an added bonus.
Value for money
Reception lady was very helpful
Very modern rooms and cleanliness
Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure
Quietly located in a valley of the Ardennes, Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure offers a gastronomical restaurant, modern rooms and relaxing facilities like a sauna, hammam and hot tub. The hotel is one of the first ECO hotels in Luxembourg.All rooms at Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure come with a cable TV and a mini-bar. The luxury rooms also have a spa bath or massage shower, and a steam cabin. It also offers a WLAN connection.The hotel also has a rock spa and wellness facility, that is built into natural rock. Guest have free acces one the day of arrival and departure.French cuisine with regional products from the surrounding Öwersauer National Park is prepared daily by the son of the owner and his team. There is also an on-site pub, a wind-protected terrace and a wine cellar.The hotel offers bike tours, a multimedia room and ping-pong. Guest can also hire surfboards and mountain bikes, or enjoy a work-out in the hotel’s fitness room.Hotel de la Sure is located in the Esch-sur-Sûre region, at the foot of the Esch-sur-Sûre Castle and along the Sauer River. Free parking is provided.
- The hotel is in the center of the village. There is a kitchen in the hotel room with drinkable spring water from the faucet! The food in hotel’s restaurant is good and the staff is very kind to children.
– The hamam in the room is really something. The dishes at restaurant are very delicious.
The cherry on cake is the spa center, it’s design and facilities are gorgeous, one of the tops in my list.
- Very nice room, comfortable bed and many different channels on tv. Just strange that it was a studio without any kitchen equipment. The breakfast was nice also with fresh orange juice. The spa is good just sad that you have to pay for towels and bathrobes. If that’s part of the hotel, it would be nice to have those included. The location is super. Also parking is close by.
- The character of the hotel – slightly quirky in a fun way – and the staff, who were multi-lingual and very friendly. Great restaurant.The fact that I keep going back, and suggesting it to my continent-crossing friends says it all. There are also many facilities, such as sauna, massage, and a host of other things which, sadly, I’ve never had the chance to take advantage of. One day I’ll stay longer.
- The food at the restaurant in the hotel was unique and phenomenal. The location was quite with a lovely view of the surrounding forests. Minibar and comfortable beds.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Niederwampach