Apart Hotel Olympia Tirol
One of our top picks in Seefeld in Tirol. Offering panoramic views over the Inn Valley, the spacious rooms and apartments at Apart Hotel Olympia in Mösern all feature a balcony or terrace. Free WiFi is available.Each room and apartment has a kitchenette with tea and coffee-making facilities, cable TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer. A breakfast buffet and a bread delivery service to the apartments are available.Guests can enjoy the large lawn and the games room with tabletop football.
Electric bikes can be rented for a surcharge on site from May until October.
Between December and April guests receive free access to the regional bus and the cross country ski trails in the Olympiaregion Seefeld.Apart Hotel Olympia enjoys a sunny location at the edge of the forest. Cross-country ski runs and hiking trails, as well as several restaurants, are only steps away. A ski school and the stop of the free ski bus are 650 feet away, and a ski elevator is right in front of the Olympia Apart Hotel-Garni.The center of Seefeld is 1.6 mi away, and Innsbruck Airport is 12 mi away. Free private parking is available at Apart Hotel-Garni Olympia.
- Nice and friendly atmosphere. We got a lot of useful information. Location is excellent close to Seefeld and Innsbruck but very quiet.
- The location was beautiful! The breakfast was awesome! The room was comfortable and quiet!
- Awesome room, awesome view.The place is highly maintained, the room was well designed and practically new.Children friendly, with 2 game rooms.Well equipped kitchen.
- Recently renovatedSpaciousStaff provide brown bag breakfast for 1 day when we were leaving earlyLoved our stay
- Most friendly and helpful staff, so welcoming and welcoming. Great facility, super clean, every small detail is thought if. Wonderful views from room and dining hall. Awaiting first opportunity to return!
Batzenhäusl in Seefeld in Tirol offers a traditional Tyrolean property with a restaurant serving local cuisine. The Gschwandtkopf Ski Area is 1,800 feet away, and the Casino Seefeld is 1,300 feet from the property. Free WiFi is available in public areas on site.Each room is equipped with a TV, laminate floors, and a private bathroom.The Seefeld Reith Golf Course is 750 metrs from the Batzenhäusl. The Brunnentalschanze is 2,300 feet away, while Toni-Seelos-Olympiaschanze is 0.6 mi from the property.
- The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was really good and the location is perfect. On top of it all one can make use of the spa at the parent hotel which is 3minutes away. Its a great deal!
- The location was excellent, and there were a number of walking trails nearby… we also were sightseeing and the views were spectacular. Food ample and tasty and the coffee was excellent.
- Everything was fine, it was clean and neat, the room was quite spacious. Personnel was very friendly and helpful. Location is great, near to everything. Food was really good.
- location and food were excellent. The staff is very friendly.
- Perfect location just in the center, helpful staff and fast checkin.
Hotel Pension Tyrol
One of our best sellers in Seefeld in Tirol! The Hotel-Pension Tyrol is located above the center of Mösern, on an absolutely quiet spot next to the forest. It features free WiFi, a spa area with a sauna, a steam bath and a relaxation area.The tiny restaurant Tyroler Stubn features an open fireplace and serves a rich buffet breakfast. Half-board is also available and includes a 3-course dinner or a buffet. Prior reservation is needed. Vegetarian and vegan food is available as well. Discounted breakfast and half board rates apply for children up to 10 years.The local ski elevator and ski rental shop is just a 2-minute drive away. Guests receive free tickets for the cross-country skiing trail which starts 600 feet away.The sunny terrace offers breathtaking views of the Oberinntal valley and the surrounding mountains. There is also a large sunbathing lawn.Seefeld is a 5-minute drive away. Shops, restaurants, bars and cafes can be visited there.
- Very clean and updated new facilities. Fantastic view from a high location far from the Main Street. Quiet.
- Walking routes straight from property, beautiful setting
- Clean room, comfy bed and perfect view. Nice starting point for hikes! Quiet location.
- Great views and a nice place to stay for any reason. Pleasant Family run hotel, staff were help full when not rushed off their feet.
- Great vegan food offer breakfast and dinner. Vegan Kaiserschmarrn for breakfast is the absolute highlight. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Great location with amazing view, hiking trails starting directly from the hotel.
A wellness area with a Finnish sauna, an infrared cabin and a steam bath is featured at Hotel Egerthof, 650 feet from the center of Seefeld and 1,300 feet from Lake Wildsee. The closest ski slopes are 2,300 feet away.Each room is fitted with cable TV and a seating area. A safety deposit box is standard in all rooms. They also come with a bathroom featuring a shower and a hairdryer.A garden with a sunbathing lawn and a terrace is provided for your relaxation. Each day, a freshly prepared breakfast is served in a dining room on site. The Egerthof Hotel also comes with a ski storage room and offers free WiFi in public areas.Shuttle services are available on request and you can park your car free of charge at the Egerthof. The closest restaurant is 500 feet away and cross-country ski runs start right next to the property.A 9-hole golf course is directly opposite the hotel.
- Great location and really friendly hosts.Super clean bathrooms.Good breakfast
- SeefeldinTirol is a lovely ski centre and Hotel Egerhof is well situated to enjoy the mountain vistas available. The staff were very courteous and the breakfast buffet selections provided a good selection. Lots of good dining choices are available in the town.
- Very strong wifi in our room which was nice. Good breakfast. Clean.
- Overall great experience, great staff, very good breakfast and facilities, but bedding and carpet need updating.Would stay here again!
- Very nice hotel that exceeded my expectations and is very close to train station. Great value for money as well!I would stay here again!
Located at 3,940 feet above sea level in Mösern near Seefeld, these apartments offer a balcony or terrace with mountain views. Wi-Fi access is free of charge.All comfortably furnished apartments have a spacious living room with cable TV, a sofa and a dining area. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a microwave, a fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Spacious bathrooms are also provided.Fresh bread rolls are delivered upon request in the morning. Dorfkrug Appartements offers breakfast and half-board for an additional fee. The Gasthof Dorfkrug next door serves traditional Tyrolean cuisine.An infrared cabin is available free of charge. Guests of Dorfkrug Appartements receive a 30% green fee discount at the nearby Seefeld-Wildmoos golf course.Guests can benefit from the proximity of the slopes. A slope starts right in front of the guesthouse. A children’s ski school and a ski bus can be found there as well.Underground parking is available free of charge at Dorfkrug Appartements.
- Everything was OK. Nice views, nice walks.It is a great place to go with the children.
- Spacious two bedroomed apartment. Well equipped with everything you need for your stay. The highlight of the accommodation is the excellent adjoining Dorfkrug restaurant. Super food wine, beautiful surroundings and compared to UK restaurant prices of a similar quality, very good value for money.
- Fantastic apartment, with an amazing view,Daniejela was super helpful both on site and ahead of time, answering any questions etc.The open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room is very roomy and perfect to relax in after a heavy day out.Good restaurant on site with reasonable pricing.Ample covered parking off street.
- Excellent location. Lovely rooms. Courteous staff.
- If you are visiting Seefeld or any areas around it, this is the place to stay.The apartment was huge as others have mentioned and it was like new. Matter of fact the entire property looked like new like it was only an year old or so. The equipment was state of the art with all kitchen appliances from Miele !It had a private parking where we could safely park our car and go off on relaxing walks in any direction !We got the upper floor room all rooms have lift access from where the view was beautiful looking into the valley.The lower rooms seemed to have access to a garden area though we did not explore that.The internet was fast. They also have a fantastic restaurant which we had the pleasure of trying HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!We have already booked again during the ski season !! Cant Wait..
One of our best sellers in Seefeld in Tirol! Vitalhotel Kaiserhof is located in Mösern high above the Inn Valley, this 4-star hotel is just a 20-minute walk from the center of Seefeld. The rooms offer free wired internet and a south-facing balcony.The rooms at Vitalhotel Kaiserhof feature a mini-bar, a seating area, and a bathroom with hairdryer.Spa facilities include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam bath and several hot tubs. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.Guests staying at Vitalhotel Kaiserhof enjoy a snack in the afternoon. Furthermore guests can have a cross-country ski equipment for free. The 155 mi ski trail is 656 foot away from this property.Free private parking is available on site. At a small surcharge, the use of the surrounding cross-country ski runs and ski bus are offered to guests.
- Very friendly staff and good breakfast included. View is wonderful from the balcony.
- We stayed in this hotel for 1 day in transit from Italy to Germany. The room is big enough, with a balcony, a couch and a very comfortable bed. We had bathrobe and towels in a nice basket waiting for us in the room. The staff was very nice, paying attention to all our needs. The breakfast is quite simple in terms of diversity, no luxury in there but it offers all what it is required to start your day. What we liked the most is the superb view from balcony. We for sure want to return for a longer stay in the hotel.
- Big room with terrace, very good breakfast. Everything easy going!
- wellness, sunny terrace with nice view, breakfast
- Amazing view, great breakfast and helpful staff. We booked on the road, an hour before arrival and were warmly welcomed.
Family-run for several generations, Hotel Habhof is located in the resort of Mösern, 10 feet from Seefeld. Guests can relax in a sauna, a steam bath, an infrared sauna, and a sun bed. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. Free private parking is provided.The Tyrolean-style rooms feature a safe, a flat-screen TV with digital international channels and radio channels, refurbished bathrooms with showers and a hairdryer. The Habhof features a lobby with a fireplace. There is also a Tyrolean lounge with a tiled stove, and a sun terrace with views of the valley.A breakfast buffet is served every day at the hotel.The Habhof also features a ski storage room with a ski boot dryer, and rents Nordic walking sticks and rucksacks free of charge.Hiking trails and the Möserer Swimming Lake are nearby. Guests can use the regional bus for free. The stop of the ski bus and hiking bus is only 150 feet away. Use of the cross-country ski runs in the Olympiaregion Seefeld are free for guests of Hotel Habhof for the entire stay. A cross-country skiing trail is 350 feet away.
- We stayed at the hotel Habhof for four nights and truly enjoyed our stay. The dinners and the breakfast was excellent and so was the service.
- Great Location with amazing view of the mountains , really good breakfast with lovely Staff
- We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Habhof. It was everything we could have hoped for. The food was excellent good size portions after cross country skiing all day and also very delicious. Each evening there was a choice of three mains and three desserts. The wellness area was also great. Plenty of places to lie and relax between sauna visits. The location was great. The hotel is very near to the bus stop for Seefeld and Leutasch. The bus was included in the guest card as were the crosscountry skiing tracks. You can also access the crosscountry skiing tracks just a few hundred meters from the hotel and be connected to over 100km of tracks.
- The best place for skiing. Optimal communications to other places namely Seefeld.
- Verry good meal. The personal was verry helpful. Verry confortable bed.
Das Kaltschmid – Familotel Tirol
One of our top picks in Seefeld in Tirol. Located in the pedestrian zone in the center of Seefeld, DAS Kaltschmid features 2 gourmet restaurants and a large spa area. The indoor pool offers panoramic mountain views. DAS Kaltschmid offers free private parking.Spa facilities include saunas, a steam bath, and a hot tub. There is also a modern gym. Table tennis and billiards can be played at DAS KaltschmidSince December 2017, The Happy Club kid’s club includes extra benefits for children:
Breakfast and lunch at the Happy Club, cake and ice cream in the spa park,
Happy Club dinner and soft drinks,
Child care 6 days a week at least 50 hours and Happy performances 6 times a week,
Happy SPA with baby pool and children’s pool with water slide,
There are live music and dance evenings.
- Super friendly staffStunning locationThe pool My daughters visit at the lamas
- Great welcome,location,facilities. Our Two daughters loved the kids club.
- Location is perfect. Right at the main square. Great facilities such as gym and pool. Very family friendly as well. Staff are mostly friendly.
- Extremely well located in the center of town. Less than 10 min walk to the lake. This was very important as we had our golden retriever with us. To start the day with a walk there just set the right mood for the rest of the day!
- Family friendly without being a hotel for babies! Perfect for our 12 and 8 year old kids. Staff were great.
The family-run Hotel Reitherhof is located just a 5-minute drive from Seefeld Winter Sport Region in a traditional alpine-style building. It features rooms with satellite TV, an on-site restaurant, a bar and free Wi-Fi.All rooms include a seating area, as well as a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. The restaurant serves characteristic Tyrolian-style and international dishes, and opens every evening.Rosshütte and Gschwandtkopf mountain railways operate during winter season and can be reached by the ski bus within 7 minutes. A tourist help desk is just 1,000 feet away from the hotel.
- Very beautiful hotel not far from Innsbruck. The room was spacious and had the shared balcony.
- Being vegetarian, it is hard to get good vegetarian food in Austria. The dinner for that night was meat mostly. As in most places. However, the chef specifically made omelettes with vegetables and made vegetable soup. Best food in Austria so far!Also good bathroom is important to me.
- 1. Breakfast for vegetarians2. Beautiful location3. Free car parking4. In my room range of wifi signal was very weak, I complained and in response, immediately they solve the problem by changing the modem.
- Just travelled through for one night, but had a nice stay. Enjoyed the good breakfast and felt very welcome.
- The hotel was super nice and dreamy, perfect for a one night stay between the Austrian Alps. We also had a nice breakfast in the morning which we could enjoy it on the terrace outside. The room may not be very spacious, but its very clean and cosy. We also had a big balcony which communicated with a different room, but that wasnt a problem at all. We chose this hotel after visiting Garmisch Partenchirken and it was the best and cheapest option. And our way there was absolutely breathtaking, with dreamy landscapes youd usually see on the Internet.
Located in the center of Seefeld, Hotel Tyrol-Alpenhof is only steps away from the pedestrian zone. It is surrounded by a large garden and features an indoor pool, a sauna, and free WiFi.Built in a traditional Tyrolean style, the Tyrol-Alpenhof consists of 2 buildings connected by a closed passageway. Each elegant room is tastefully furnished and features cable TV, a safe, and a bathroom.A rich breakfast buffet is available every morning. The restaurant serves Austrian and international cuisine, as well as Tyrolean specialties.Guests can take advantage of an internet terminal and a ski storage room. Free parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mösern