Swiss Diamond Hotel & Spa
Set on the shore of Lake Lugano, Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano features 3 restaurants, an indoor and an outdoor pool, and a beauty and health center. Admission to the on-site spa center is free of charge. Free WiFi in all areas is also provided.The elegant and spacious rooms at the Lugano Swiss Diamond Hotel are air-conditioned and feature lake or mountain views. DVD and CD players are available on request.The Restaurant Panorama on the sixth floor combines fine cuisine and wines with panoramic views. Restaurant Lago is directly located on the lakeshore and serves fresh homemade pasta and a selection of fish dishes. The Restaurant Des Artistes is suitable for events of all kinds.Upon request, a free shuttle service to the Lugano Airport and Lugano Train Station can be arranged. The distance to the Lugano Airport is 4.3 mi.The elegant oriental-style Bar and Brasserie Orient offers a wide selection of drinks, and live music in the evenings. There is also a pool bar.Guests receive the Ticino Ticket. It offers free benefits and discounts in the Canton of Ticino, including free use of train and bus services. For more details, please contact the property directly.
- Amazing view,clean modern rooms only minus many spiders in the room and on the balcony,very good private beach,friendly staff. Great Massage center.
- The view on the lake also the restaurant on the lake.
- Front desk is super a person name Abdullatif bikri was extremely helpful. The is the first hotel that I have come across that makes you feel the entire hotel crew are waiting for you and everyone wants to help Amazing restaurant staff , I felt I am dreaming having in mind that I am in Europe , yet it was truly an excellent service and care
- The hotel and the stuff are amazing Good Breakfast, good location and free transporting to Lugano.10 mins drive to foxtownThey also have spa within the hotel.
- Location was great.. a bit away from the city which was less crowded and more relaxing.. They have a free shuttle every 2 hours going to/from Lugano.. Which is very comfortableAmazing view on the lake!Very clean.Great facilities. You feel you are living in a palace!Great staff, very helpful, they gave me free room upgrade to better room!
Relais Castello di Morcote
Relais Castello di Morcote is offering accommodations in Morcote. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms at Relais Castello di Morcote have a balcony.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Morcote, like cycling.Lugano is 7.5 mi from Relais Castello di Morcote. The nearest airport is Lugano Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- One of the most beautiful hotels we have stayed in. I booked the junior suite with balcony and lake view which was extremely spacious with incredible views over the lake and mountains. The interior, the food, the service and the location could not be faulted. We were sad to leave this place and wish we had stayed longer rather than moving to Lugano for two nights. We will most definitely be back here during the summer months. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Wonderful location up on the hill above Morcote. We had a small room, in the corner with views from bed in two directions over the lake amazing! Beautifully renovated building. Great breakfast. Nice selfservice bar in the first floor lounge. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The design and decoration is outstanding made by Francesca Neri Antonello.The location is very pretty, in the small village above Morcote. We had a room with a balcony and partial beautiful view on the lake.There are several very comfortable seating areas, in the hotel, inside and outside, also with coffee and sweets.The staff was super nice and helpful to advise on what to visit dining options.
- The hotel is integrated in a very old traditional house. Very well renovated with lots of love for details very harmonious!The location is great. A little above morcote with a great view on the lake and the hills around. The church tower which is close to the hotel, gives it all a very lovely touch.
- Very nice location with breathtaking view. Nicely furnished hotel.
Hotel Serpiano is set in the heart of Monte San Giorgio, 2,133 feet above Lake Lugano. It features an indoor pool and a hot tub in the spa area.The Serpiano’s restaurant serves creative cuisine from the Ticino region in the dining room. The sunny, spacious terrace is an ideal place to consume meals during nice weather. Half board is available on request.Every comfortable room has a balcony and a mini-bar. Bathrobes and slippers are also provided.Beauty treatments and various massages complete the spa experience. A sauna, a steam bath and a fitness center are also at guests’ disposal.Monte San Giorgio is a UNESCO World Heritage site and an ideal starting point for hikes and relaxation among nature. Lake Lugano is a 30-minute drive away. Milan can be reached within an hour.Hotel Serpiano offers free private parking on site.
- Except for the size of the rooms, every other thing in this hotel is FANTASTIC.The view, the Spa, the breakfast, the interior decorations, the location,….etc
- Amazing view over Morcote and Lugano, very nice restaurant, pool terrace!
- The staff was so kindly. Friendly too much. breakfast was good.View amazing.
- The view is fantastic. Breakfast is great. Rooms are large and comfy. The hamam was really good, so was the jacuzzi. The funicular boat to morcote was really amazing 20chf two ways pp. The staff was very sweet.
- The view is excellent, the facilities were great and the staff was really helpful, even when coming up with extra requests. We would recommend this hotel for others.
Resort Collina d’Oro – Hotel & Spa
In a scenic location in the Ticino countryside, a 15-minute drive from Lugano’s center, this exclusive 5-star resort on 25 hectares of grounds offers panoramic views. An elegant restaurant, and a spa area with an indoor and an outdoor pool are at guests´ disposal. Free WiFi and a 24-hour concierge service are available.Collina d’Oro’s 3.3 ft² spa area includes various wellness facilities, as well as a fitness room. A wide range of massages and beauty programs, as well as hydrotherapy are available.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Resort Collina d’Oro – Hotel & Spa are elegantly furnished and decorated with fine stone and woods, wooden floors, and high-quality fabrics. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV with 100 channels, an electric kettle, and a large bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, and a multifunctional shower head. A pillow menu is available and mineral water is provided.The restaurant includes a sun terrace and a pool bar during summer and serves refined dishes made from regional products, as well as a wide selection of wines. It has its own vineyard and organic garden.Agra Bus Stop is 650 feet from the resort. The Hermann Hesse Museum is 0.6 mi away, and 8 golf courses are between 10 and 31 mi away.Guests receive the Ticino Ticket which allows free admission and discounts at several local attractions as well as free use of public transport.
- The staff and facilities are excellent the restaurant food is also very good.
- Extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Lovely location with excellent food and facilities.
- The staff was extremely friendly, we felt at home right away. We got a free room upgrade and late checkout. The breakfast was phenomenal and the location, although a bit secluded, was beautiful with a very nice view.
- amazing and very professional staff great pool idyllic, secluded location, far from hustle and bustle and ideal to relax big rooms water bottles replenished daily fancy shower the view very serious about covid19 precautions. Felt safe at all times
- the hotel had just reopen for 6 days after the confinement period, all adjustments were well explained and communicated, it did not feel too much. Staff and guests were looking very happy.
Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso
Offering impressive views of Lake Lugano, Hotel Parco Paradiso is located on the foothills of the San Salvatore Mountain. You can use the pool and the fitness room free of charge. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is possible on spot.Renovated in 2018, all spacious and elegantly furnished units at the Parco Paradiso consist of air conditioning, a balcony or a terrace, flat-screen TVs and a mini-bar. A safety deposit box is also provided and the private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.An American buffet breakfast, consisting of waffles, pancakes and Prosecco, is available every day. Guests can dine in the Mediterranean restaurant La Favola and in the Tsukimi Tei, the only Japanese teppanyaki and robaayaki restaurant in Ticino with show kitchen or unwind in the unique smoking lounge Havana Deck. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated upon request.The Cuban bar in the Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso offers cocktails, music, views of the lake, and Havana cigars. Guests can enjoy the terrace offering lake views.The closest motorway is only 1.2 mi away.
- Excellent breakfast choice. The location was great but city centre a bit far for walking with small kids. More parking options and outside playground would be great given that I noticed a lot of families with kids. Otherwise, I really appreciated the one bedroom options, its a pity that hotel chains dont offer this more for families.
- Very nice Hotel, super nice staff, stunning view from some of the rooms and the bar over all Lugano.
- Good breakfast, many choices. Reception helped w booking dinner reservations, other suggestions and directions several times.
- I only stayed for one night but the breakfast was good enough and the location also pretty good. We had a nice lake view. Stuff was very welcoming.
- Staff were super friendly and always happy to assist nice breakfast big suite/onebedroom with big balcony/terrasse, location close to train station, quiet peaceful. A hotel where one really feels good.
Hotel Admiral Lugano
One of our top picks in Lugano. Hotel Admiral Lugano is located in the Paradiso neighborhood, within walking distance from the shores of Lake Lugano and the San Salvatore funicular station. Guests can enjoy free access to the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and the fitness room.The modern rooms feature a minimalist design and come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and air conditioning. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi access is provided throughout the property and guests can also take advantage of a free digital newsstand.Breakfast is available every morning.Within easy reach are the casino of Lugano (0.9 mi) and the casino of Campione (3.7 mi), as well as many shops and well-known restaurants. The Swissminiatur Park, showing the most picturesque sites of the country at a 1:25 scale, and the Modern Art Museum are also nearby.A private garage at the premises is accessible for an extra charge. The garage cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
- Breakfast is really goodvery exelent pool view from the roof Location in the very near to the lac Staff are really nice
- Breakfast is excellent. Freshly cooked eggs anyway you like it, the Chef and his staffs are very accommodating. Reception is very helpful as well. Excellent customer service
- Nice and clean hotel I like the staff they are so nice and helpful
- The location, reception staff, breakfast, serving staff, room size and cleanliness, everything was up to the mark.The balcony was added advantage.
- The hotel is well located and breakfast was great. Size of the room was OK, but the room looked kind of empty.
Hotel Splendide Royal
One of our top picks in Lugano. Established in 1887, the 5-star Splendide Royal with its turn-of-the-century character is Lugano’s most fashionable hotel, located on Lugano’s lakeside main street. Free WiFi is available throughout the entirely nonsmoking property.With its elegant guest rooms, fine cuisine and a staff of 100 employees who provide meticulous personal service, the Splendide Royal hotel inspires loyalty among its clients. Usually more than half the guests are repeat visitors.The executive chef of the hotel’s own restaurant I Due Sud has been rewarded by Gault et Millau with the Rising Star title for the cuisine combining traditional flavors from southern Switzerland and southern Italy. This restaurant serves dinner from Tuesdays to Saturdays (reservation highly recommended), while the La Veranda restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner, offering Mediterranean dishes with local and seasonal produce.The on-site Splendide Lifestyle Spa includes a pool, a sun terrace, a gym, as well as various saunas and steam baths. Beauty treatments and hairstyling sessions can be booked.Aperitifs and cocktails, as well as a selection of international hors d’oeuvres and snacks is available in the Belle Epoque bar until 00:30 in the night.You can park your car in the garage or outside on the hotel grounds. The city center with its boutiques can be reached within a walk of just a few minutes along the lake.
- Spacious room incredible tv exceptional welcome and checking in fascinating lake view breakfast was varied over the top luxurious wonderful experience
- The spa , the pool , the staff and the castle classic design of the hotel
- Luxury property with excellent location and facilities. Great service.
- Amazing location, beautiful hotel and new pool facilities, lovely sun terraces, highly recommended, will be back, thank you very much!
- Outstanding staff, comfort and luxury. All i expected and more. We had our 46th anniversary there on September 29th and were greeted with an abundance of friendliness and treats. I am thrilled to have had this experience.
Park Hotel Principe
Set amid a peaceful garden on top of the Collina d´Oro Hill, the Park Hotel Principe offers a heated outdoor pool and 2 tennis courts. Free WiFi is available in all areas and free outdoor parking spaces are featured, as well.Each unit at the property is spacious and elegantly furnished and comes with air conditioning and satellite TV with pay-per-view channels. Some feature a terrace, while others feature a veranda with a small private garden.During peak season, the Park Hotel Principe offers a courtesy shuttle into town and to the train station several times a day. A private, covered car park is available for an extra charge.Guests at the property can access the heated outdoor swimming pool free of charge. Further amenities include a fitness room, a sauna and a solarium. A bicycle rental is available on site, as well.A varied breakfast featuring home-made pastries is provided all year long.
- The overall hotel appearance is elegant and sofisticated 5 stars
- Great location with excellent facilities and good customer services.
- The room are big and comfortable the garden was nice and the view was amazing
- The staff were wonderful. Location perfect. The swimming pool gorgeous. They even had electric bikes for touring which we did not use but would have been nice. The breakfast was nice and the lunch was also good.
- We took two rooms for 2 weeks family holiday. Spacious rooms, quiet facilities, gym pool frequently cleaned, restaurants clean delicious. Professional, friendly helpful staff in every way. It is a kidsfriendly resort
One of our top picks in Bissone. The Hotel Campione in Bissone, on the banks of Lake Lugano, offers you a lakeside pool with a panoramic terrace and free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.In front of the restaurant you will find a panoramic terrace with views over the mountains San Salvatore and Brè, the lake and the bay of Lugano.The big casino is only a 10-minute walk away from the Campione hotel. Free public parking with limited spaces is possible at a location nearby and private garage parking spaces are available on site for an extra charge.
- Frencesca was an amazing host and really made our stay amazing!! Will come back again just because of the great experience I had!! Thank you frencesca!!
- Very nice area. Ten minutes to reach the city and easy drive to Fox Town. Hotel is very clean. Swimming pool area is ok but need update. Cappuccino which made the lady from the restaurant was amazing and she was nice, friendly and attentive, really a great staff as well by check out Receptionist was so funny and talkative.
- Perfect! We had a wonderful four day stay at Hotel Campione. The pool was perfect for the kids 5 8 never too crowded. Dinner at the hotel was wonderful as my husband and I could sit and watch the kids swim while we waited for dinner. Day trips were nearby and easy to get to. We had nightly swims in the pool by ourselves, before the kids bedtime. We found two nearby playgrounds, although both were closed because of Corona and a nearby village was just a scooter ride we brought our own scooters away for some delicious pizza right on the lake.Rooms were clean and spacious and the staff was so welcoming and friendly.
- Location was just perfect. Staff were very nice. Due to the time of the year, we found free parking on premise easily. Breakfast was more than adequate. Highly recommended.
- Excellent location, staff and facilities. Really recommended.
Villa Sassa Hotel, Residence & Spa
Surrounded by a large park, Villa Sassa Hotel, Residence & Spa offers a spacious spa area and panoramic views over Lugano, Lake Lugano, and the surrounding mountains. It is only a 15-minute walk from the city center.Each of the comfortable rooms comes with a balcony, satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box. The bathrooms come with a bath or shower, toilet and amenities such as free toiletries, a hairdryer and bathrobes.The Villa Sassa’s 9.8 ft² Spa and Wellness Club includes heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, a sauna, a Turkish bath, a relaxation area, and a fitness center. There is a wide range of beauty treatments and massages.The restaurant Ai Giardini di Sassa serves Swiss, Italian, and international cuisine, and in fine weather, guests can dine on the terrace. A bar is also on site.
- Excellent gym equipment, sizable outdoor pool area and spacious sauna facilities. Kind, welcoming and responsive staff. Spacious apartment. Lugano center and the lake are within 1015min walking distance
- Well situated within the town. The hotel is a few stops away from the town center. Facilites were wonderful indoor/ outdoor pool were a plus upon our return from a day of walking!
- Very spacious room and bathroom, comfortable bed,amazing breakfast buffet. Beautiful pool in a relaxing quiet neighborhood overlooking the city
- The spacious room with a small terrace and separated living room and bedroom. It was perfect with a toddler.I didnt have a chance to try the swimming pools and the spa though. Next time!
- The property was beautiful and the suite was perfect for our family!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Morcote