Offering on-site rafting facilities, Gasthof Eschau is located close to Palfau in northern Styria. Relax in the sauna. Free WiFi is provided.Country-style rooms at Gasthof Eschau have cable TV. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower.Treat yourself to a buffet breakfast and regional cuisine at the restaurant. Food is served until 20:00.Guests can also try their hand at archery, canyoning and go on a guided hiking tour. Bicycles can be arranged on site.Several swimming lakes can be found nearby.
- Breakfast is awesome, locally home made stuff mostly. Coffe nice.In the summer the nearby adventure park must be nice.Historic family owned ex post and telegraph station from the 30ies, interesting place to stay.
- Close to Skiarea Hochkar, familyowned small Hotel also includes a Restaurant, quietBasically if you do not expect a new modern Hotel and just stay for a few night you are ok to book thisFriendly ownerRooms are small but cleanBreakfast was ok
- Perfect personal, dinners, breakfast. Food was typical Austrian, homemade kitchen. Room was nice and clean, included bathroom. Price was great even during New Years Eve. We will return for sure.
- Traditional guest house, big and comfortable room,quiet place,good breakfest.Friendly staff,good restoran,reasonable price
- Good, fresh breakfast. The building is quite really old almost historical but the rooms are refurbished and equipped with very modern bathroom.
Naturhotel Schloss Kassegg
Located on the edge of a forest and surrounded by mountains, Naturhotel Schloss Kassegg is set in a historic castle from the end of the 19th century in Sankt Gallen. Regional cuisine is served in the dining hall which features authentic furniture. Snacks and coffee are served on the sun terrace.All rooms are bright and feature private, modern bathrooms with toiletries.A children’s playroom and an adventure playground are provided on site. Free private parking is offered at Schloss Kassegg Naturhotel. Guests can rent bicycles at the hotel and explore the surrounding area.The entrance to Gesäuse National Park can be reached within 11 mi. The center of Sankt Gallen is a 7-minute drive away.
- Very nice environment and nice garden with view on the mountains, but somehow remote from a village.Nice breakfast buffet with a wide choice of authentic products.Spacious sleeping room.Fiendly staff.
- What a beautiful building out in the country. View from the room was great looking out on the hills.
- Very comfortable, staff really pleasant and helps everything.
- Nice atmosphere in the middle of mountain. Well maintainable castle. Nice landscape. Relatively good size of the room. Good breakfast! Well trained staff.
- Regional products in a great environment! Go hiking directly from the location! A price you cannot beat for the quality you get! Thanks guys!
Gasthof Hensle is located in the center of Sankt Gallen, 1.9 mi from the closest ski area, and offers accommodations units with a balcony and satellite TV. The on-site restaurant serves Austrian cuisine and during summer, guests can also dine in the pub garden.Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. All Hensle units feature a bathroom with a shower or a bathtub. The apartments additionally provide a kitchen. A breakfast buffet is available.Hensle Gasthof also comes with a children’s playground, a bar where guests can enjoy a wide range of cold and hot drinks, and barbecue facilities.A lockable storage room for ski equipment and bicycles is available on site and guests can park their car right in front of the building.A supermarket is within 500 feet and cross-country skiing trails start 0.6 mi away. A public pool and a tennis court are within 1.2 mi and hiking and cycling trails start right at the Hensle.
- Everything! The owners and the staff were super friendly, helpfull, the room was clean and the food super delicious in low price! Our room was very big and with a view to the castle. Our dogs were happy and relaxed too!
- Very nice cozy familiar restaurant, excellent beer
- delicious breakfast, large clean room with a view on the castle, large equipped bathroom
- Gerumige saubere Zimmer, sehr gutes Essen, sehr gutes Frhstck, alles top!
- Grande chambre, literie confortable. Auberge de village autrichienne typique.
JUFA Hotel Hochkar
Located 800 feet from the Hochkar Ski Area, JUFA Hotel Hochkar offers a spa area with a sauna, and a steam bath, a restaurant, and a ski storage room with a ski boot dryer.The modern rooms feature mountain views, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and a toilet, and a safety deposit box. Some rooms come with a sofa bed.Guests can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet, and there is a café with terrace on site. Further features include a games room, a garden with a children’s playground, a terrace, table tennis. There is also a lockable bike storage room. Free wired internet is available at the JUFA Hochkar.The Höhensportzentrum Hochkar is right at the doorstep. A supermarket is 11 mi away.The theme park Mendlingtal is 5.6 mi away. The public indoor pool Ybbstaler Solebad is 9.9 mi away and the lake Lunzer See is 17 mi from the property. The 18-hole golf course Golf- and Countryclub Reiting is 21 mi away.
- Friendly staff. Dinner and breakdast prepared freshly
- Location was very good in relation the slopes and the ski lifts. Spa was OK. Rooms were clean.
- Great location, in the middle of the mountains. Peace and quiet. Good breakfasts and service. See you in winter.
- The hotel was quite good, nice location in mountains, there were enough parking for everyone. The rooms were clean , wifi is ok, breakfast was not super, but with all stuff zou need in the morning
- Close to skiing, good children placeThe room was pretty small,but clean
JoSchi Sporthaus Hochkar
JoSchi Sporthaus Hochkar is set on a hillside with panoramic mountain views, 11 mi from Göstling an der Ybbs and 5 mi from Lassing. The on-site restaurant serves international cuisine and there is a spa area which can be used free of charge. The closest ski slope of the Hochkar Ski Area is 100 feet away.All of the modernly furnished rooms come with an open bathroom with shower, a separate toilet, flat-screen satellite TV, a telephone and a safe. Some rooms feature a balcony. Free WiFi is available on site and each day, a breakfast buffet is served.The property features a ski storage room and there is a ski rental, a sports shop and a grocery store, located in JoSchi Sporthaus Hochkar’s building. The spa area consists of a sauna and a steam cabin and guests can also request relaxing massages on site.The Göstling Thermal Bath can be reached within 20 minutes by car and free private parking is possible on spot. Lake Lunz is a 35-minute drive from JoSchi Sporthaus Hochkar.
- The rooms were very comfy and a perfect location for the Hochkar ski area! Also loved the sauna and the food was excellent
- Raajky ok, len treba zabezpei ndobu na horcu vodu pre aj samostatne, kvovar samostatne. Veera chutila. Ponukov lstok na vber veere treba preloi do jazyka hosa , sta preklad cez pota. Izba komfort. Vaa so sprchou je pre hosa zka. Stail by praktickej sprchovac kt. Ocenili sme lyiarske skrinky. Lyiare je mal treba rozri na kor vedajej predajne. Lyovaka bola vborn. akujem
- Personal ochotny, toleruje i hlucne deti Jidlo vynikajici ikdyz mene jidel v nabidce. Prakticky hned u sjezdovky, Cena srovnatelna s ceskymi hotely.
- Ausgezeichnete Lage, hervorragendes Essen, wunderbares Ambiente und ausgesprochen freundliches, hilfsbereites und kompetentes Personal!
- Reichhaltiges Frhstcksbuffet, freundliches Personal, super Lage mit Blick auf das Schigebiet.
Located in the center of Eisenerz, this 3-star hotel is only 0.6 mi from the Erzberg Mountain. It offers free private parking and features a sauna and a solarium.The Eisenerzer Hof’s simply furnished rooms all have a bathroom and a TV. The restaurant serves traditional Styrian cuisine and a daily breakfast buffet.The Präbichl ski area and the Eisenerzer Ramsau cross-country ski area are 4.3 mi away from the Eisenerzer Hof.
- Perfect location, friendly owner, hearty breakfast
- Eisenerz not being my preferred holiday destination I am thruhiking the Nordalpenweg trail.Simple and clean place to stay. Place is a bit weird… not sure who the manager is an couldnt find my booking.
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, Badezimmer war neu Renoviert. Zimmer gerumig. Fenster und Wnde sehr gut Schall dicht.
- Super Lage im Zenteum. Gutes Frhstcksbuffet. Freundliches Personal.
- Sehr freundliches Personal, gutes Frhstck, einfache, aber zweckmige Ausstattung, sehr sauber perfekt fr einen Wanderurlaub!
One of our top picks in Göstling an der Ybbs. Located in picturesque scenery at the foot of the Hochkar Mountain, Hotel Fahrnberger offers a restaurant, a spa area, a bathing pond and Ayurveda treatments in Lassing, 5 mi from Göstling’s center. The Hochkar Ski Area is 5 mi away, and a free ski bus stops opposite the hotel.All of the provided rooms are fitted with furniture made of natural materials. Some come with wooden ceilings and all are carefully decorated. The Fahrnberger rooms come with free WiFi or free wired internet.The spa area consists of a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, an infrared cabin and a relaxation area. Massages are available on request.Hotel Fahrnberger is 1.2 mi from a tennis court and 5 mi from an indoor swimming pool. Cross-country skiing trails start within 1,000 feet. Also rafting, canyoning and kayaking are possible in the area. Lake Lunz is 7.5 mi away.During summer, the Wilde Wunder Card is already included in the room rate. It ensures free use of cable cars and discounts on many activities, for example rafting and canyoning, in the area.
- Uniquely traditional and modern, very comfortable rooms with very welcoming host family and hotel staff. The food was amazing too.
- The hotel is very cosy, the staff is helpful and friendly. The spa area is beautiful, the dinner is excellent with classy food. It is very clos to Hochkar ski resort.
- We got upgraded to a Genusszimmer right at checkinThe rooms are very nice, the spa is great tooFood was amazing, dinner as well as breakfast
- The hotel itself is amazing, very traditional family business with special modern touch. Whoever appreciate very nice hotel for adults/couples skiskinners with kindness service, I do strongly recommend Fahrnberger Hotel. Is just maximum 10 minutes driving to Hochkar Ski.
- Amazing food and lovely stay close to Hochkar ski resort. The spa looked very new and was a great way to spend the day when we were all snowed in. Would definitely stay here again!
Set in Hollenstein an der Ybbs, Gasthof Jagersberger features a garden, terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available and the inn also offers ski equipment hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area.At the inn, every room includes a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Gasthof Jagersberger will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hollenstein an der Ybbs, like skiing and cycling.Lackenhof is 27 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Blue Danube Linz Airport, 42 mi from Gasthof Jagersberger.
No reviews yet.
JUFA Hotel Eisenerz
Set amid the unspoiled mountain pastures of the Ramsau near Eisenerz in Upper Styria, JUFA Hotel Eisenserz offers impressive views of the Erzberg Mountain.The JUFA Eisenerz features spacious rooms, 4 seminar rooms, a playground, a play corner, a ping pong table and a bowling alleyA rich breakfast buffet is available every morning. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner buffets.The surroundings of JUFA Eisenerz offer many sports options, from climbing and hiking in summer to skiing and cross-country skiing in winter. The center of Eisenerz is about 3.7 mi away.
- I liked the clean roomes and the big bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was OK and the location in the mountains is very nice. There is also a Bar where you can spend the evening.
- the atmosphere is nice and quite and its basically in the middle of nothing only surrounded by nature! We really enjoyed our short stay at the jufa hotel, and can recommend it for everyone who likes being in the nature and go hiking/climbing/cycling
- family atmosphere, lot of alternative activities, as wellness, slides, table tennis kids room a different games for families
- Located at 1000m altitude and as starting point for our hikes in the Eisenerzer Alps, it was definitely more than we expected. A very friendly and authentic staff, perfectly clean and bright rooms, good breakfast and a modern, alpine style architecture made as feel welcome and cosy. What do you need more?
- great location … nature… many possibilities of spending free time…
Hotel Bergkristall Wildalpen
Offering a sauna and water sports facilities, Hotel Bergkristall Wildalpen is set in Wildalpen in the Styria Region, 26 mi from Mariazell. The hotel has a barbecue, children’s playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is offered.A hairdresser is located on the other side of the street.The area is popular for cycling and canoeing. Lackenhof is 24 mi from Hotel Bergkristall Wildalpen, while Leoben is 50 mi from the property. Graz Airport is 99 mi away and Vienna is 118 mi away.
- Friendly staff, excellent food breakfast as nowhere else and services.
- Beautiful area, good food, very friendly staff, close to rafting places. Helped with baby requests. Flexible.
- The hotel is in a quiet village and its a great place for families. Breakfast and dinner were excellent and the staff courteous. For skiing Hochkar is 30km/30min away by car.
- Great breakfast. Apartman nice looking to the garden.
- Der Empfang war sehr freundlich.Das Zimmer hell und sauber.Das Bad bestens ausgestattet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mooslandl