Cocoon Hotel Belair
Set at the banks of Sauer River at Bourscheid Beach, Cocoon Hotel Belair offers accommodations with magnificent views of Bourscheid Castle. It features an à la carte restaurant, a fitness center, a garden terrace and free WiFi.Al rooms at Cocoon Hotel Belair come with a seating area with satellite TV. The private bathroom facilities feature a shower or a bath, and some rooms are fitted with a spa bath.The à la carte restaurant serves regional and international dishes. Guests can also expect a daily fresh breakfast, which can be brought to your room on request. Packed lunches are also available for your day trips.Cocoon Hotel Belair provides a range of outdoor activities, such as a children’s playground, a tennis court and bicycle rental services.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi from the Cocoon Belair. Clervaux and Vianden, both housing a number of castles and abbeys, are a 15.5 miles drive from the hotel. Echternach is 26 mi away.
- Amazing surroundings and location. The staff was amazing and very helpful.
- It was a beautiful small river valley with a castle sitting watch above. The rooms are spacious, staff is polite and the breakfast great.
- Loved the clean room, friendly staff and full breakfast. Our room had a view of the castle 🙂
- lovely picturesque location near river. food good and hotel flexible with dogs.
View , quit & outside of city u can relax completely good for honey moon
EnterNet is good
Breakfast buffet nice
Cocoon Hotel La Rive
Surrounded by forests, Cocoon Hotel La Rive is located on the banks of Sauer River at the foot of Bourscheid Castle. The hotel offers free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a wellness center including a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath.The hotel offers modern guest rooms, each of which is comfortably furnished and simply decorated. Rooms offer views over the river or the forest and come with private bathroom facilities.Guests at the Hotel La Rive can benefit from the hotel’s many leisure and recreational facilities which includes a tennis court and private fishing. The wellness center features a sauna, tanning beds, an aroma bath and a Turkish bath.Cocoon La Rive’s gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes and a seasonal à-la-carte menu. Guests can enjoy choosing a bottle of wine from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar. On warmer days, the terrace makes an ideal lunch or dinner setting.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi away. Diekirch with its war museum is a 6.2 miles drive from the hotel. Clervaux and Vianden are 16 mi.
- Lovely, relaxing location and modern room. The hotel is pet-friendly which is very important to us. The staff was friendly and polite although we thought there were too few staff members for the number of guests during the dinner service.
- The location is amazing, which was purely the reason why we stayed here. You can sit by the river and admire the calm scenery around or go for walks nearby. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Restaurant is pricey but decent.
The Suite was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
The location is amazing
- Breakfast had a quite large selection of products but with 4* you would expect higher quality and friendlier staff. Beautiful location of hotel, quiet and peaceful with a view of a river.
- Friendly and helpful staff; location; quality of food at dinner; comfortable
Hotel Saint Fiacre
The family-run St Fiacre hotel is beautifully located in the natural setting of Bourscheid. Enjoy the lovely terrace and garden during a quiet afternoon in the sun.The hotel rooms are cozy and comfortable. They have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a beautiful view of the surrounding area.You can taste seasonal and regional specialties in the hotels rustic restaurant. The wine cellar contains fine wines to accompany your dinner.Free public parking is available at the hotel.During your stay at St. Fiacre, explore the many views and magnificent walks to other villages in the area. You will surely come across the imposing ruins of Bourscheid Castle, which look down from a rocky peak above the Sûre.
- Room with balcony was beautiful….clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Overlooked the castle…a great bonus! Big shower had a rain head and hand held head, good hot water, and high pressure. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety and great fresh fruit!
- Located only minutes from Bourscheid Castle on a beautiful ridge with a great view. Breakfast was super with so many choices.
- very friendly and helpful staff welcome you in a family atmosphere, clean and comfortable, newly renovated rooms, and great local food in the restaurant. great breakfast with view over the valley.
Breakfast was good
Location was good
Restaurant was good
Beautiful location and friendly reception staff
Amazing food in the restaurant
Set in the heart of the Oesling Region, this 4-star hotel offers spacious rooms with free WiFi. It has a fine-dining restaurant and a trendy bar. It also has spa and indoor and outdoor pools.Rooms at Sporthotel Leweck come with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Some rooms include a seating area and a balcony with views of the park and Bourscheid Castle.Massages can be enjoyed at the spa. Guests can also schedule a variety of beauty treatments, relax in the sauna or hot tub, or work out in the gym.Leweck also has a games room, where guests can play table tennis and air-hockey. There is a bowling alley, an indoor tennis court, and a playground for children.One fine-dining restaurant as well as one Brasserie will let you discover fine and regional cuisine. The cocktail menu in Charly’s Bar, which has been awarded “best Luxembourg bar”.The hotel is located in the heart of the Oesling, overlooking the haute-Sûre valley and a view of the Bourscheid castle. The village of Lipperscheid is 2,650 feet from Leweck. The E421-motorway provides easy access to the Cliffs of Gringlay.
The staff was incredibely nice. Room very clean and the facilities were really impressive.
The breakfast is one of the best ones I’ve ever tried.
The rooms were very quiet (we couldnt hear anybody around) and it was needed.
You can also go for a walk and visit the neighborhood.
- Well designed sport hotel. Lots of open spaces & would be excellent for a group or company stay. Staff were great, really friendly & knowledgeable of food & drinks.
Super friendly and professional staff. Really amazing facilities (Pingpong, Pool, Sauna…) and nicely decorated rooms (Junior Suite).
Restaurant was great, staff very thoughtful and kind.
- Great hospitality and very very very good restaurants. Great location if you need to be in Luxemburg city. Absolutely come again!
Very nice breakfast! good beds and a beautiful place.
- The staff was incredibely nice. Room very clean and the facilities were really impressive.
Hotel Dirbach Plage
This rural hotel with its gourmet restaurant and bistro is beautifully located in its own private park on the banks of a river in the Haute Sûre valley, an ideal place for many outdoor activities. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.Located in the middle of a rocky mountain landscape and vast forests, this is the perfect place for fishing, walking, canoeing, mountain biking and cycling. It is also a departing point for visiting numerous tourist attractions in the northern part of the country.In the Sûre you can go for a refreshing swim in summer, or catch trout with fly-fishing and have your trout prepared for dinner by the hotel’s cook.From the rooms located in the front of the hotel, the restaurant and its terrace, you will have a wonderful view over the surrounding river landscape.
- Being near the river and surrounded by nature was idyllic for a weekend getaway!
Everything! The lovely, friendly staff. The calm and relaxed atmosphere. The peace and quiet – no traffic noise! The beautiful surroundings of the hotel itself. For the great feeling that one could do as much or as little as one felt like : no obligation to stay away all day. The comfy bedroom – so clean.
The many things to see and do in the region. Such an attractive country, which we now know better, and will return some day to see more.
- Nice luxury room and bathroom. View on the water, surrounded by steep hills. Good kitchen. The Lee trail literally runs over the terrace.
- We loved the idyllic and quiet location of the hotel. It was perfect to wind down. The room was basic but perfectly clean and offered a great view.
- Amazing location, really good experience, friendly staff, good food
Hotel – Restaurant DAHM
Experience the romantic atmosphere of this authentic, family-run hotel and enjoy a peaceful stay in the Luxembourg countryside.Surrounded by its own green park and located in a charming, traditional residence, Hôtel – Restaurant DAHM offers a tranquil place for your relaxing vacation. You can unwind completely in the spacious, tastefully decorated guest accommodations and comfortable common rooms.Situated at the portal to the Ardennes, Erpeldange provides you with a delightful environment to go hiking or biking – use a mountain bike from the hotel for free. This magnificent hotel has its own private fishing area at the Upper Sûre Lake with a total length of 3 miles.Taste delectable cuisine in the fabulous on-site restaurant and discover its high culinary standard. Weather permitting, the beautiful garden with its small pond is a great place to sit out or stroll around and admire all the greenery.
- very good value – price vs what you get is excellent.
- Good hotel when traveling for work. Not much around. Breakfast alright. Staff friendly. Room spacious and comfortable. Nice shower. Plenty of parking space. Good Wifi.
- Hotel Dahm was very comfortable. Both the staff and the facilities proved why they received a 4 star rating. We were provided with a great amount of value and comfort for the price we paid. The restaurant was 1st class too. We particularly enjoyed be woken up by a farm across the street, with a rooster crowing and dairy cows mooing in their barn. A wonderful change from Luxembourg city.
Nice and clean hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Option to use bicycles from the hotel. Good breakfast.
Nice garden to sit outside.
The restaurant at the hotel is very good and recommendable!
- Breakfast was not so great, but of course this was due to the Corona Virus. Service was great
Hotel Restaurant Des Ardennes
This family hotel is located in the heart of the Luxembourgian Ardennes, near the Our Nature Reserve Park. It offers functional rooms, free WiFi and an à la carte restaurant.All rooms feature a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Restaurant Des Ardennes restaurant serves a large à la carte menu, including French dishes and seasonal ingredients.The hotel provides free public parking.
- Have stayed here two other times. It has always provided a great room at a good price with friendly staff and great food.
- Lovely location and very comfortable room. If you’re looking to see some of the best castles in Luxembourg, this spot is absolutely perfect!
Clean, welcoming staff and owner
Breakfast very good
Meal there, recommend
- The hotel is charming and cosy. The restaurant in particular was excellent.
- Lovely family run hotel in a beautiful area. Relaxing and great food and service. Second time there and I will be back.
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Herckmans is located in Ettelbruck.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Herckmans.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Luxembourg is 21 miles from Hotel Herckmans, while Mondorf-les-Bains is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 20 miles from the hotel.
- The location and the staff. The room had a nice design
- Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a great location. The hotel also has a very good restaurant.
- Having a restaurant on site was great (didn’t have to hunt for one). The dinners at the restaurant were wonderful as were the breakfasts with everything you could imagine or want (including a frozen yogurt machine and coffee maker that made espressos, lattes, macchiatos, etc. ) The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room was fantastic. Huge bathroom with a huge bath tub, double sink. Nice windows overlooking the town and giving a breeze.huge TV. Comfortable bed. Coffee maker
- Modern room with excellent location! <10 mins walk to the train station. It's easy to get to Luxembourg, Vianden and Bastogne from here! There is a capsule coffee machine and free bottle water in the room, superb! And they allow us to stow our luggage for a couple hours after checkout, thanks!
Hotel du Parc
The Hotel is ideally located, overlooking the park close to the river ‘Sûre’ with its canoes and the cycle path along its banks.Diekirch is a small pleasant town with lovely walking tours in its surroundings.All 40 bedrooms have bath or shower, toilet, television and telephone.
- Friendly staff, clean and neat room with a super bathroom.
The Hotel is very well located just a short walk from the town centre and with car / motorcycle parking at the rear of the property out of sight of the main road.
The entire Hotel looked great, nicely decorated and extremely clean. Our rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable.
I regularly travel to Luxembourg and my regular Hotel closed recently, I am very happy to of found such a great replacement.
- The reception and service were excellent. We got directions to the restaurant area in the city and had a great time. Visited interesting museums and were treated well.
All the rest was great. Nice big and quiet room, with a comfortable bed, a huge bathroom, two office tables, a TV… The location is nice, near the center of the town, close to the river and a small park, with walks nearby.
The breakfast was super good as well, very diversified food.
I enjoyed my stay in Diekirch,
nice friendly hotel & good breakfast for 3 star.
I will return for sure🙂
Hotel Huberty Kautenbach
Featuring a restaurant, Hotel Huberty is set in Kautenbach and also provides a bar and a terrace. The hotel has family rooms.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot.Guests at Hotel Huberty can enjoy a continental breakfast.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Echternach is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Huberty.
Nice location close to the station and the walking trails. It’s great to have a hotel there, because there is not much hotels in this area. You also have to know that there is no supermarket or anything to buy food in the town.
Good quality for the relatively low price. Good breakfast. Restaurant is a little expensive in my opinion but you get huge plates with loads of food.
Very friendly staff, comfy rooms with kettle and everything you need. Mine was making quite some noise when I was walking around it so I just hope that people below were not too bothered.
- Very comfortable rooms, nice personnel, quiet location, good restaurant
- De warme ontvangst, lekker eten, motorstalling en de goede bedden.
- Knus hotel met erg vriendelijke (nederlandse) eigenaren. Mooie eenpersoons kamer met een goed bed en nette badkamer. Mooie omgeving om te toeren met de motor welke in een afgesloten garage gestald kan worden. Ik was er maar 1 nacht maar kom zeker terug. Het ontbijt en diner waren voortreffelijk!
Sinds het begin van dit jaar zijn er nieuwe Nederlandse eigenaren. Vriendelijke, spontane, gastvrije, behulpzame mensen.
De sfeer is erg gemoedelijk en deze sfeer trekt de bijpassende mensen aan.
- Nice location close to the station and the walking trails. It’s great to have a hotel there, because there is not much hotels in this area. You also have to know that there is no supermarket or anything to buy food in the town.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Michelau