Hotel Simon’s Plaza
The modern Simon’s Plaza offers free Wi-Fi in its rooms and free parking, 1,000 feet from the A1 Luxumbourg-Trier motorway. There is a summer terrace for warm weather.All rooms have parquet floors and a bathroom with towel warmer. Air conditioning is available as well.Guests can work out at the fitness center, or enjoy a drink at the bar. The à la carte restaurant offers seasonal dishes with light French cuisine.From Hotel Simon’s Plaza, both Luxembourg and Trier are accessible in just 15 minutes.
- Staff was very friendly, bed was great, breakfast was great, highly recommended
- Exceptionally clean, nice and cozy with an exquisite touch of style. The staff were very friendly.
- The air conditioning was great as was the overall hotel accommodations. The on-site restaurant and bar are very good
I do not believe this facility has WIFI
My shower door was poorly fitted, I spent 15 minutes everyday mopping the floor.
People, service and food were great!
- convenient location and excellent restaurant providing quality food including very good breakfast.
Burer Millen, Born Mühle
Located in Born, Burer Millen, Born Mühle features a fitness center and garden. The inn has family rooms and a shared kitchen.Luxembourg is 21 mi from the inn.
- The place is very well located in a quiet and picturesque part of the Luxembourgian Ardennes. It has all the amenities one could ask for. The room had airconditioning, which is an exception in this area, though still quite useful in the summer nowadays, given the global warming. The host was very friendly and the breakfast was generous enough to allow us to prepare a sandwich lunch for the road.
- Very kind owners, cozy room, clean kitchen and bathroom.
- Very friendly hosts. They brought the key down to us, saving us an extra few meters after a long day’s hike. Comfortable and clean. The old mill has been tastefully renovated, providing comfort while retaining character. It’s worth booking the breakfast – fresh products and more than you can eat. Take the rest with you on a picnic!
- rust; we waren helemaal alleen; ontbijt OK; zelfs gekleurde eitjes !!!
Nos hôtes étaient vraiment très sympathiques : bel accueil, tout sourire !
Ils nous ont bien renseigné sur le mode de fonctionnement du logement ainsi que sur leur très belle région.
Le logement était de surcroît bien équipé et très propre, avec le calme en prime !
Hotel Bon Repos
Set in the Luxembourgian region of Little Switzerland, 3.1 mi from the center of Echternach, Hotel Bon Repos features a wellness center with a steam bath and a sauna, as well as free WiFi in all areas.All rooms at Hotel Bon Repos have air conditioning and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. Some rooms also have a kitchenette and a terrace or a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The property’s à-la-carte restaurant serves regional and international cuisine and special diet menus are available upon request.Guests can fish on Echternach’s Lake, located 3.1 mi from the property, or visit the Beaufort Castle, 6.2 mi away.
- Good breakfast, good restaurant with very friendly staff. Wonderful area for hiking and cycling.
- Staff was great, very helpfull. Breakfast was good. Hotel is located at the Mullerthal trail and Echternach (worth seeing). Room is big and spotless clean. Highly recommended.
- The staff was nice. The room was very clean. The air conditioning is good. The parking space is near by. Breakfast was standard but good and nicely presented. The rooms are quiet.
Personel was very sympathic. Our room was nice, comfortable, and well equipped.
Breakfast was very good, and the restaurant is just awesome! For the price, this hotel restaurant really worth it! I recommend this place.
- Very friendly and professional staff. Rooms are stunning and very clean with all the required amenities. Dinner in the restaurant was amazing!
Eden au Lac
Eden au Lac is in the Mullethal in Luxembourg and has extensive recreational facilities including a spa. It overlooks Echternach Lake and features free Wi-Fi in the public areas.The rooms at this hotel include a minibar, TV and a work desk. Each room also features a sitting area and is provided with a robe. Some of the rooms feature picturesque countryside views.Eden features connecting indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Guests can use the sauna, steam room and fitness center. The hotel also includes on-site tennis and racquetball courts, bike rental and more.Restaurant Le Présidence offers panoramic views and specializes in French cuisine. Le Jardin d’Epices serves International cuisine and buffet evenings. The pool bar serves cocktails.
- Excellent hotel, beautiful location. Will stay again.
+ Lots of different options for breakfast
+ Ample & well maintained facilities (fitness & wellness)
+ Clean rooms
+ Friendly staff (they even accompanied us to our room to see if everything was ok)
- We like everything, staff, services, food, cleanliness, surroundings and we love our whirlpool bath. We had so much fun with it with our little boy.
Nice hotel overall. A bit dated in style
But still classy.
- The spacious room, the view, the spa and swimming pool. The whole welness area is really amazing, with great views. The staff is very helpful and professional.
One of our top picks in Echternach.This hotel is located right in the center of Echternach at beginning of the pedestrian zone coming from the market place. The hotel is near the famous cultural sites, such as the Basilica, the ‘Denzelt’ and the Abbey – and not far from the lake and the park. We have a nice terrace in the pedestrian zone in the summer month.The extremely comfortable rooms are of a high standard and our food, menus or à la carte, will attract you as much by its creativity as its delicacy. We guarantee our guests a warm welcome, excellent food, discrete service, high-quality rooms – briefly a convivial and cozy atmosphere.An array of activities including golf, tennis, fishing, hiking and water sports can be enjoyed in the surroundings of the accommodations.
- Cenral location in the middle of City. Easy to walk. Clean and spacious with a hardy breakfast.
- Location! We loved the hiking, the ambience of the nearby central district. Rooms small but comfy.
- Good room, bit small but with all necessities covered. Location central in Echternach, close to the marketplace and ideal to relax. Very tasty food at the restaurant in the evening. Also very close to the abbey which was an oasis of peace and quiet later in the evening.
- Rooms were nice, big enough, but no airco. Just a ventilator – is the only thing i can complaine. For the rest everything was great. The staff was very friendly and very helpfull ( extra info’s about the places you can visit and is alot from that location). As bonus – just near Venezia Gelatto – super super super
- Although the room may not look very modern, it was extremely well maintained, clean and comfy. location is very good. staff were also friendly.
Le Petit Poete
Le Petit Poete is located in the center of historic Echternach, a small town on the banks of the Sûre river. The hotel has a large outdoor terrace with beautiful views. Free WiFi is included.The rooms have a private bathroom and a view on the central square.Le petite Poete’s restaurant offers French cuisine and serves various meat and fish dishes.The hotel gives easy access to restaurants, shops and public car parks. Echternach borders Germany, making a day trip abroad possible.
Breakfast was adequate, a decent way to begin the day.
Location was great, right on the main square.
Staff was welcoming.
- The location is central in town. The room was comfortable and the bathroom large. The room was quiet except when morning delivery trucks drove past. The restaurant in the hotel was convenient with a friendly waiter from Portugal. Breakfast in that same restaurant space was also convenient.
- Great location. Great base from which to do hiking throughout the area. Wonderful breakfast, Spacious rooms. Friendly staff.
- Great location. Beautiful little town. Easy access to the Müllerthal trail.
- The meals at the hotel were wonderful – especially after a long day of hiking. The location was ideal – quickly accessible to all parts of town and easy to find. The rooms were simple but well appointed with a lovely shower and comfy beds. Breakfast was simple but perfect for our needs.
- Breakfast was adequate, a decent way to begin the day.
Au Vieux Moulin
Located in the heart of a rural and mountainous environment, the Aux Vieux Moulin offers a garden and terrace where you can enjoy the beautiful landscape, and free WiFi access.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning and for dinner you can enjoy the tasty cuisine in the gastronomic à-la-carte restaurant.Many sightseeing trips can be arranged to various destinations such as Petite Suisse and the historic village of Echternach. Close to the hotel you can also see the stream which used to activate the watermill.The old town of Echternach is worth visiting, as is the Lac d’Echternach et la Sûre. At the lake you can practice a variety of water activities.
- clean, friendly, excellent breakfast, spacious. Particularly the patio was very nice.
- Nice location, with good food and friendly service
The hotel and room were very good. The staff was very friendly.
Covid19 measures made the experience a bit special, but it was OK and professionally dealt with.
- The service is fantastic. The owner is exceptionally friendly and went out of her way to make us feel welcome. Rooms are very spacious and perfectly clean. Wonderful breakfast. We had a lovely stay.
Restaurant was full but we got nice ham and cheese served in room
The hotel is located in the beautiful valley of the Sure, in the heart of Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland. This is the ideal starting point for a hiking trip in the forest.The Gruber Hotel offers quietly located rooms, a restaurant and private parking. Guests can make use of a free garage for bikes and motorcycles and special rates for children.While you play tennis on the hotel’s court, your children will quickly make friends at the playground in the little romantic park. To discover the region, you can rent bicycles from the hotel.The hotel organizes gastronomic events throughout the year. The Gruber family is happy to give you more information about this.Every Wednesday the hotel organizes an excursion by bus for the guests free of charge.
- Dining was a delight, room perfect and great value! What’s no to like?
Simple but good breakfast.
Diner is more then excellent prepared by a real chef!
very clean hotel
excellent breakfast and very cosy eating room
also had dinner twice in the restaurant of the hotel and the food was really great
- Room and bathroom were both clean and spacious. Very comfortable beds. Breakfast was plentiful and served by polite and friendly staff.
We didn’t have breakfast or dinner at the hotel but apparently this hotel was very popular for the locals to book tables for dinner as almost every night on arrival we found the restaurant fully populated.
The staff were super friendly and helpful but don’t expect fully fluent English speaking stuff.
Hotel De La Sure
Hotel De La Sure is situated close to a park next to the Sure River. Take a walk here among the chestnut trees and regain your energy with the tasty dishes in the restaurant.The hotel has comfortable rooms with a bathroom and satellite TV. The rooms are allergy-free. Rooms are available for disabled guests.The Argentinian steak restaurant serves various dishes from the grill. Additionally, you can taste creative local specialties from the area.The modern hotel bar is an excellent place to sit down and enjoy a refreshing beer or a juicy cocktail. There is a terrace so you can sit outside in sunny weather.Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- Great location, lots of restaurants and cafes around, nice new bathroom
- Lovely big room. Great bar downstairs. Plenty of restaurants. Great location for walking to everything.
- Easy to access bus 111 to Luxembourg City from Bus Station near E29. Good shopping and eating options.
Fantastic location on pedestrianstreet. We had a very nice, spacious room with separate sitting area. Modern decor with usual amenities. The buffet continental breakfast was excellent.
Very good range of restaurants in the area.
- The location was great, the room was large, the shower good, the staff friendly and the breakfast good.
Hotel Bel Air Sport & Wellness
Featuring a private park, the Bel Air Hotel is in tranquil woodland surroundings with views of the Sauer Valley. Bel Air is 1.5 miles from Echternach in the Mullerthal and has recreational facilities.All of the rooms at the Bel Air Hotel provide cable TV, free Wi-Fi, a minibar and work desk. Some of the rooms include a balcony.The Bel Air Hotel is a 5-minute drive from the German border and the medieval town of Echternach which has sights including the Basilica of St. Willibrord. The city of Luxembourg is a 35 minute drive away.Guests can use the indoor swimming pool with spa tub or relax in the steam room and sauna. The hotel also has a solarium and fitness center.The hotel restaurant serves gourmet cuisine with French and German influences made with fresh, local ingredients. The restaurant terrace features panoramic views of the landscaped grounds.
- friendly staff and get a better room than expected. Very good breakfast
- breakfast, and wellness facility’s where excellent
- The breakfast were very good. The rooms were clean and spacious and the staff very helpful. It is in a beautiful location.
- Location, very good facilities, excellent room with goooood beds, wonderful breakfast, access to the pool, sauna and hamman in the price of the room, very kind staff, lots to do in the winter as well as in the summer.
- Excellent stay! The hotel is spotlessly clean. The staff very friendly. The swimming pool a welcome treat after a hot day. The restaurant is excellent, the best meal I’ve had in a while. The location superb, close enough to town without the noise. The surrounding area is beautiful with some challenging hikes. I definately recommend this hotel and would love to visit again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mertert