Hotel Federico II
One of our top picks in Lucera. Located in the heart of Lucera, Hotel Federico II is set in a historic building within the town’s medieval walls. It features a modern wellness center that includes a hot tub, sauna and beauty center.Rooms and suites at the Federico II are spacious and elegant. They all include a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Federico II is a 15-minute drive from Foggia and 20 minutes’ drive from San Severo.
- Clean, central, beautiful with a rooftop overlooking the city
- Lovely clean room. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will definitely recommend this hotel.
- The hotel was ideally located just inside the city walls. Shops and restaurants closeby. The city was adjacent to the main road en route to Bari. The staff could not have been more helpful and spoke very good English.
- The double glazed windows really cut out the traffic noise. Bedroom was spacious with moderately high ceiling.The position was excellent to the centro historicio, while the free parking was close by just outside the city walls.
- Hotel is situated on one of the main entrances to the old town. Staff were very accommodating when we asked to be moved from our first room because it was noisy.Breakfast left a lot to be desired, very small selection.
Hotel Sorriso is set in a quiet area, a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Lucera. This family-run hotel offers free and secure outdoor parking, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms are air conditioned and come with a mini-bar and satellite TV. There are a number of common areas for relaxing, including a reading room and bar.A sweet and savory breakfast is served in your room or in the breakfast hall and includes fresh fruit, pastries and croissants.Lucera Train Station is a 10-minute walk from Sorriso Hotel and links to Foggia, 12 mi away. The Santa Maria della Vittoria cathedral is 2,950 feet from the property.
- Although its not modern but very well kept . Staff were excellent
- Good Wifi.Checkin available late night I arrived at 2330.Clean room
- Food quality was great, staff were brilliant. Old style hotel and decor, if you like modern dont go. Quiet which is what we wanted and it might just be early September impact.
- The room is very spacious. It is an old hotel, so nothing special. Just ok for a stop over. Not far from the old city center. Private parking.
- Everything was perfect! Would gladly stay again! Breakfast was also excellent with plenty of choices. Great cappuccino!
Balconata 2.0 Banqueting & Accommodations
Balconata 2.0 Banqueting & Accommodations has a quiet location just outside the historic center of Lucera, a short walk from the station. It has beautiful mountain views.There is a free car park and free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel.The friendly staff at the Balconata 2.0 Banqueting & Accommodations will take excellent care of you.The garden has toys for children. The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor dining areas. It serves regional cuisine and traditional pizza cooked in a wood-burning oven.
- Nice hotel with friendly staff. All you need for one night stop.
- Location was perfect for seeing the old city. Staff were very helpful.
- Servizio di pulizia e di portierato. Personale alla reception competente e gentilissimo.
- Eravamo di passaggio e abbiamo soggiornato solo una notte. Camera con bagno adeguati. Valore aggiunto la posizione, a pochi metri da una delle porte daccesso al centro storico.
- A colazione ci hanno servito quello che abbiamo richiesto !!
Relais in Contrada
Surrounded by a Mediterranean garden, Relais in Contrada is set on a hillside location in Lucera, overlooking the surrounding countryside. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, and a mini-bar. Private bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer.At Relais in Contrada you will find a garden, a terrace, and a restaurant. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage.Free on-site parking is provided. Lucera Cathedral is 1.9 mi from the property. San Giovanni Rotondo is a 45-minute drive away.
- Food was excellent. Hosts were friendly and very helpful. Location and views were spectacular.
- We came to Lucera for a family wedding, and we felt like family, just staying in this hotel. The gardens are so interesting filled with a great variety of plants and flowers. We ate dinner at the restaurant and it was delicious. A good breakfast too. The decor is all white, with natural accents made from wood or pottery. It felt clean, but still cozy. Massimo is the best! He will welcome you warmly and make you feel like family the moment you arrive. He speaks English too
- Perfect stay in Rural area, great building, and nice surrounding area,terrace with great views, and exceptionally good restaurant, possibly one of the best diner I have ever had.Parking in garage for Motorcycle was provided with no extra cost.
- Very clean room that looked exactly like the photos advertised online. Great Bathroom/Shower facilities. Lovely food at the restaurant downstairs that catered for vegan when necessary.
- A very comfortable stop over driving from Naples towards Gargano. Easy access. Parking in the garden. We got an upgrade to a large room with a big terrace which in the winter was not very usefull but still nice. Heat pump effective and not too noisy. Large elegant bathroom. Good restaurant, had nice dinner and rather basic breakfast. The staff, owner? very polite and correct.
Located 8.1 mi from Lucera, Masseria Sant’Agapito is set in restored rural buildings. It offers free Wi-Fi and brightly colored accommodations set in the converted classrooms of a former school.Rooms at the Sant’Agapito come with air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.This property has a pool and restaurant. Sauces and jams are produced on site, and guests can even take part in the farming activities.Free on-site parking is provided. Foggia Station is 8.7 mi from the property. San Giovanni Rotondo is a 45-minute drive away.
- The place is charming and the ruins of the old farm house masseria lend the place a special atmosphere and feeling. The pool is lovely and the owners are very warm and friendly. The open air restaurant is delightful. If you want a quiet and relaxing holiday far from the crowds this is the right place.
- It was very peaceful, slept very well as so dark and quiet in such a rural setting. Dinner was exceptional, local menu, very good value for money and delicious. The Angelica explained all the food to us, and the local wine was great as well. Lots of outside spaces to relax in, unfortunately the pool wasnt open when we arrived due to bad weather we were made aware of this before we got to the farm
- Liked the location very much being in the country, very nice staff and wonderful meals.
- The countryside and the delicious dinner we had there. The hostess is very friendly and informative and Anna Maria prepared the best dinner we ate in Puglia.
- Bellissima struttura completamente isolata nella campagna!
B&B Residenza DAMA
B&B Residenza DAMA is located in Lucera. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bidet.Guests at the apartment can enjoy an Italian breakfast.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Foggia is 12 mi from B&B Residenza DAMA, while Troia is 12 mi from the property.
- Owner was very thoughtful in leaving everything a family would need when traveling with small kids. Apartment has all the amenities.
- Very flexible hosts they let us checkout later than scheduled because no guests were planned for the day after. Only a suggestion to the hosts the coffee machine was available but no capsules were available. We would have appreciated to find a couple of capsules to know the best brand to buy for that coffee maker and why not enjoy a welcome coffee.
- Brilliant and super convenient. We ended up booking one more night as it was so comfortable.
- The property was perfectly suited for Family stay and had all amenities included. The host was excellent and catered to all our needs. The Apartment was modern and designer inspired. We felt at home.
- cosy and quiet room, friendly personnel, location not far from city center,
Le Nicchie Guest House
Surrounded by its well-kept garden and offering a sun terrace, Le Nicchie Guest House features air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi, and a panoramic restaurant in Lucera, 1.6 mi from the center. Free private parking with CCTV is available at this property.Rooms here include a mini-bar and a smart flat-screen with satellite channels and internet connection. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The private bathroom is equipped with a large shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Overlooking the Dauni Mountains, the restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Apulia region, and meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace in fine weather.Foggia is 9.3 mi from Le Nicchie.
- Our bedroom had a terrace with gorgeous views. The decor of the property is stunning throughout. The host was charming and very accomodating.
- Very good BB to be used as a base to explore the region. Inside a rural area, close to Lucera. Parking inside, which is very difficult in small cities in Italy. Good breakfast, and dinner. Comfortable room. Helpful staff
- Nicola was friendly and accommodating upon our arrival and throughout our stay. The rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable. Good views and good breakfast.
- Beautiful property and lovely room. Great restaurant onsite. Breakfast was nice. Wifi worked.
- Great room. Very polite and helpful host. Good value for money.
B&B Muro Torto Lucera
One of our best sellers in Lucera! Set in the historic center of Lucera, this elegant B&B offers air-conditioned rooms with an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. The town’s central station is a 7-minute walk away.Rooms at B&B Muro Torto have dark wooden furniture and deep red curtains. Each comes with a mini-bar and small balcony. Most rooms have wood-beamed ceilings.Breakfast at Muro Torto includes freshly baked pastries and cappuccino coffee. American and English breakfasts are available on request.Well placed to visit the historic center on foot, the B&B is 1,650 feet from Santa Maria Assunta Basilica. It is a 15-minute walk to the medieval Svevo-Angioina Castle.
- A very large, comfortable room with a big bathroom. Location right next to a gate to the Centro was also good. Free parking outside the front door was also a bonus.
- Ottima posizione al limite del centro storico con facilit di parcheggio per una convenzione con albergo a due passi dal b b
- La camera molto ampia, pulita, vicina al centro e con parcheggio privato gratuito.
- Ottima sistemazione per visitare Lucera. Staff cordiale e preparato. Check in pratico per chi arriva in orari scomodi.
- Servizio gentile ed amichevole, Camera spaziosa con piccola cameretta a soppalco con 2 letti, ben arredata, pulitissima e con un bagno comodo. Ottima
FLOS Guest House
FLOS Guest House features air-conditioned accommodations in Lucera. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. There is a restaurant serving Italian cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. At FLOS Guest House rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.FLOS Guest House offers a terrace.Foggia is 12 mi from the guest house, while Troia is 11 mi from the property.
- The bb only offers breakfast in your room which is fine they have a good coffee machine and offer tea as well
- Friendly welcome lovely building set in nice grounds. Approx 10 minute walk into Lucera.
- Netter Empfang, videoberwachte Parkpltze, Klimaanlage, ruhige Lage,
- Sehr gepflegtes Anwesen, freundlicher Empfang, sehr gutes PreisLeistungsVerhltnis.
- Camera molto pulita, struttura tranquilla e ben posizionata per raggiungere Lucera e i paesini limitrofi. Supermercato e bar vicini
la casa di asmei b & b Lucera
Located in Lucera, la casa di asmei b & b Lucera has a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse features family rooms.All rooms come with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, the rooms at the guesthouse have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms have a balcony. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at la casa di asmei b & b Lucera can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Foggia is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Troia is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lucera