One of our top picks in Lucca. The 4-star Eurostars Toscana is 0.6 mi from the A11 Motorway exit and 15 minutes’ walk from Lucca Train Station. It offers free private parking, free WiFi throughout, and modern rooms with parquet floors.Rooms are air conditioned, and offer satellite TV and mini-bar. Their bathroom features green marble and is complete with toiletries and hairdryer.There is 24-hour reception, where friendly staff provide tourist information. Guests can use the fitness center, complete with small gym, Turkish bath, Scottish shower and sauna. A library is also available.The Toscana Eurostars is 0.9 mi from Lucca’s historic center. There are public transport links to Pisa Airport, which is a 25-minute drive away.
- We loved everything. Very friendly staff and helpful as well.
- We loved being able to borrow the bikes to ride into Lucca.
- Staff was excellent! Helped us call a cab to the train station and were extremely friendly!
- The amenities were terrific the staff was good. This is my second stay at this hotel.
- The front desk staff was very friendly and really really helpful and informative.
Hotel Alla Corte degli Angeli
One of our top picks in Lucca. This warm and friendly hotel is within the ancient walls of Lucca, a 10-minute walk from the cathedral. Highlights at Hotel Alla Corte degli Angeli include free Wi-Fi and elegantly decorated rooms.They feature frescoes on the walls and some have wood beamed ceilings.You can expect a host of modern amenities in your room, including an iPod docking station and an LCD TV with Sky channels.Alla Corte degli Angeli has a bar and a 24-hour reception.
- What more is there to say. Nothing could be more pleasant for a stay in Lucca. After a day of exploring, wining and dining, this hotel was a pleasure to return to.
- The location is great, the staff is nice and helpful and the hotel itself is beautiful. The rooms are nice, the bathrooms modern and the ceiling paintings are a particularly beautiful touch. We also enjoyed the breakfast in the patio.
- Everyone was really friendly and made us feel very welcome. The hotel is located right in the city center. The rooms are really nicely decorated with the frescos. I can recommend staying in this hotel and would come back when visiting Lucca.
- Food was excellent. Accommodations were superb. Modern bathroom.
- The most beautiful rooms I have seen in a long time, wunderful breakfast in a courtyard, private parking, friendly service, I absolute recommend the stay.
One of our top picks in Lucca. Facing Lucca’s famous Renaissance city walls, Albergo Celide is 0.6 mi from San Martino Cathedral. The property offers free bike hire, free Wi-Fi and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Breakfast at the Celide is a sweet buffet including organic and gluten-free food. The restaurant specializes in fish dishes and traditional Tuscan cuisine. Cocktails and coffee are served on the sunny terrace, overlooking the walls. Guests have discounted rates at the restaurant.Available on reservation, the on-site spa is equipped with sauna, Turkish bath, hot tub and sensory showers. Treatments and massages are also available. The wellness kit includes towel, bathrobe, and slippers.Cycling is a great way to explore the town, which is full of medieval churches and palaces. The unique Piazza dell’Anfiteatro square is a 7-minute ride away.Lucca Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. The A11 Motorway is a 1.6 mi away, and parking is free.
- Excellent customer service, 5min walk to Port Elisa on the east side of the wall. Super clean rooms and gorgeous hotel. Welcomed our dog with no additional charge.
- The staff were great friendly and knowledgeable. Having the bikes included was so much fun. We also did the spa really niceGood location access to old town. Modern and clean.
- Friendly service, great location, comfortable room
- Everything else was great, location customer service, breakfast! Onsite free parking was secure.
- Seafood restaurant next door is superb. Bicycles to ride around Lucca.
One of our top picks in Lucca. Enjoy free WiFi, complimentary breakfast buffets and a host of comforts at this elegant 4-star hotel and residence set in the historic center of Lucca.Located within the walls of historic Lucca, Hotel Ilaria will help you explore this amazing town while ensuring you unique and high-quality services.Discover characteristic Renaissance streets with free use of Hotel Ilaria’s bicycles and listen to free audio guides explaining the history of this famous city.When your day of sightseeing is over, come back to Hotel Ilaria to relax. On the terrace you can savor free snacks and drinks or relax in the hot tub as you admire the view of the rich gardens.Renovated from Villa Buonvisi’s historic stables and a 14th-century church, Hotel Ilaria provides a tranquil atmosphere. Here you can find quiet, spacious and elegantly furnished rooms equipped with modern comforts.Hotel Ilaria is within easy reach of the city’s main attractions and means of transport. You will be just a short walk from the San Micheletto Conference Center and the frescoed halls of Villa Buonvisi.
- Extremely helpful staff, beautiful historic property, great location. The breakfast and happy hour were especially nice touches. I stayed in the Annex and loved the historic and archaeological elements in the room and property. The bathroom was also great and featured a two person jacuzzi. WiFi in the main building was excellent
- Outstanding hotel! Loved everything everything! We would stay here again in a heartbeat. Room was very spacious, comfortable, clean and well lit. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the semioutdoor patio was an excellent buffet and the coffee was perfect. In addition every afternoon the hotel offers snacks, beer, Prosecco, soft drinks free of charge to guests as well as coffee. Wonderful hotel!!!!!
- The room was large, modern, recognition, clean, and beautiful. Entire staff was wonderful.
- Ilaria and Francesco, both, spoke excellent English and were extremely helpful. The property was beautiful. All of the staff, including housekeeping and the breakfast staff were wonderful and very friendly. It was one of the best parts of our vacation. We stayed in a suite, with a loft bedroom and second bathroom. It was gorgeous. Then we moved to an upgraded room that was lovely. Both were off of the main building but were very close to it. We were very pleased. The bicycles were free and in great shape.
- everything! Super clean, great staff, comfortable rooms
Best Western Grand Hotel Guinigi
One of our top picks in Lucca. This property offers a Special Protection Program, including a free health insurance during your stay.Best Western Grand Hotel Guinigi offers free Wi-Fi internet and air-conditioned rooms with Mediaset Premium channels. It is located 1.2 mi from central Lucca, just outside the ancient city walls.The Guinigi’s wellness center offers a sauna, a gym and a relaxation area with TV lounge. The bar serves drinks throughout the day and is open until midnight.Enjoy a delicious mix of Tuscan, Italian and international cuisine in the restaurant. Meals are accompanied by a vast selection of fine, local wines.The Best Western Guinigi Hotel serves a breakfast buffet which can be delivered to guest rooms on request. Guests can rent bikes on site.
- Considering the situation due the Covid 19 they managed to offer us a great service, even the breakfast was offered in a safety manner and with a quite good choice of different foods. The room and common areas were particularly cleans, all precaution were taken by the stuff to safeguard our health. Probably I couldnt ask for more. Thanks
- Clean comfortable roomAir conditioning was great.
- Excellent accommodation spacious very clean and everything you could ask for. Although we had to pay for breakfast it was the best we have had in Italy and the price was very reasonable. Staff were helpful and friendly. Short car ride into Lucca. Very happy with our two night stay
- This Hotel is one of the nicest I have stayed in, the staff were always friendly and helpful, my room was spacious, with a lovely view of the Tuscany valley, and kept exceptionally clean. The food was of a good standard with a very reasonably priced breakfast and a good restaurant with a tasty a la carte dinner menu. The Hotel is in a quiet residential area outside of Lucca which is great for me but with very good access to public transport which takes you into the center of the old historic town in 15mins. Would highly recommend this hotel and Lucca.
- Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and well air conditioned on a hot week. Staff especially restaurant/bar/breakfast were kind and helpful.
Hotel Villa Casanova
One of our top picks in Lucca. Set within an 18th-century Tuscan farm house, this enchanting hotel is nestled amid the lush greenery of the Lucchese hills, between a wonderful 40-hectare pine grove.All units are complete with air conditioning, free WiFi and a TV with satellite channels.Villa Casanova features a patrician chapel and several country houses, one dating back to the 1400s, where the Balbani family once lived (and who gave the locality its name).Complete with a conference room, extensive garden and infinity pool there is something to suit all tastes to ensure that your stay is a memorable one.The property is 3.1 mi from Massaciuccoli and a 20-minute drive from Lucca.
- If you were looking for the iconic Tuscan experience, surrounded by Cypress and Olive trees with dramatic views of the rolling hills of Tuscany, this historic Villa is for you!!I would recommend getting the superior sweet thats in the corner location so you can get dramatic views from both sides. And the views are breathtaking the rooms are quite large and luxuriously decorated And the price is very reasonable considering the quality and size of the accommodations. Not to mention the hitory and uniqueness of the Villa, the room, and the view. Breathtaking
- Excellent hotel, set in beautiful countryside and close to Lucca. Very much a boutique hotel that has been refurbished to a very high standard, website and pictures dont really portray this fully and its far better than depicted. The rooms were very well appointed, and vey spacious with lots of attention to detail and views over rolling hills from several windows. There is an excellent patio and pool area and although we were only there for one night, I could quite imagine spending several days there. The staff were excellent and we had dinner on the patio that was again excellent and was up there in al respects. Would definitely stay again, without hesitation and have already recommended to others…
- Beautiful property and the Family that manages the hotel were delightful!!
- Its just what one wants when wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of the major tourist towns. Its small enough to make friends and everyone just hangs out by the pool all day and overlooks Lucca. Everything was incredible especially the gracious staff and food. Its also the one biggest rooms youll probably ever stay in.
- The bed was enormous and so comfortable the bathroom was large and built for 2 in tub and shower. The sitting room was lovely and the views were outstanding out the window.
Hotel San Marco
One of our best sellers in Lucca! Offering air-conditioned rooms, Hotel San Marco features a swimming pool. Lucca’s marvelous walls are 1,650 feet from the property and Porta San Jacopo are a short walk away. Parking is free.The San Marco also offers bicycle rental so that you can explore the city with style and ease. Each room at this pet-friendly hotel includes free WiFi and a TV.In summertime buffet breakfast is also served on the terrace with a view of the garden. You can also have lunch or dinner on the terrace, with a choice of meals from the menu. The bar has a TV with Sky channels.Guests can also taste local draft Bruton beers or Morellino wines produced in the Fattoria di Magliano winery. An electric -vehicle charging station is available on site.
- The hotel is wonderful! Location is very convinient, easy to get to the old town. Breakfast was very good, and the pool was great! Also a big compliment to the staff the best I have seen so far! Overall perfect place to stay for a week!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Parking was available in front or nearby. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
- Location just outside if the center of Lucca and impeccable service for the value of property. We had a car and parking was easy. If we had stayed longer, I would have definitely biked into the Center.
- The property was clean. Although we did not have a vehicle there was lots of free parking available. We were upgraded to a room in a seemingly new building on the property.
- The location not too far from the city center, the cleanliness, the free and easy parking, the kindness and efficiency of the staff, the pool and small garden, the breakfast, everything.
Albergo San Martino
One of our top picks in Lucca. Enjoy the wonders of Lucca staying at Albergo San Martino, offering comfortable accommodations within the town walls of the historic center.All rooms at San Martino come with free Wi-Fi, TV, mini-bar, and wood floors. Some feature a hydromassage bath. Some rooms are located in an annex building.The San Martino is near the Cathedral and at short distance from the most important buildings and historical churches.Albergo San Martino is easy to reach, either by train or by car, being about 1,300 feet from the central railway station and about 0.9 mi from the Firenze-Mare motorway.
- The hotel and its rooms are just beautiful! The staff is very friendly and gives excellent recommendations for activities, restaurants and bars and helps you with excursions in the area. The staff also helps you a lot to get to the parking.
- The staff is very kind, they help with everything you need.The hotel is very well located, the breakfast is a PLUS.You will definitely enjoy your stay here.
- They owners were lovely and so hospitable. Wanted to assist in every way. Lovely breakfast. Great location
- Great location. Short walking distance to wall, train station, shopping, Puccini concerts and all Lucca attractions. Staff is outstanding particularly Fabrizio and Claudia. In addition to arranging transport to and from Pisa, they arranged wine tasting that was in caves that dated back 150 years B.C. Breakfast is bountiful by Italian standards. Staff makes you feel like you are part of family. Happy hour is offered more than 1 hour and represents a great chance to get acquainted with other guests at the end of the day and before heading out for the evening. We met so many delightful guests which added to our wonderful vacation. Thank you Albergo San Martini for your large part in making our 10 day stay more special and memorable.
- Great location inside the city wall and was only a ten minute walk to the train station. Really close to restaurants and they had a bar on premises.
One of our top picks in Lucca. Set in Lucca’s historic center, 2,150 feet from Piazza Anfiteatro, Palazzo Dipinto offers spacious rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some also feature a seating area to relax.San Frediano Basilica is 500 feet from Palazzo Dipinto, while Lucca Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- The location is smack in the centro storico. The hotel is very clean and the bed very comfortable air conditioning works quietly, nice bathroom. Bfast was simple but good quality.
- Great and helpful staff. The room was impeccable. The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom was spacious and clean. The morning breakfast was excellent.
- Modern, clean and comfortable. Great location!
- Great location, great facilities, staff very friendly and with great disposition to help. Breakfast very good and abundant selection of everything.
- Hotel is excellent. The staff is super polite. We absolutely love and recommend
Hotel Villa Cheli
Villa Cheli stands on the slopes of the green hills separating Lucca from Pisa. It offers a pool, hot tub and sauna, together with characteristic Tuscan rooms. There is free parking and free Wi-Fi.Villa Cheli’s rooms are air-conditioned and come with satellite TV. They have decorated furnishings and wrought-iron beds. The private bathrooms are luxurious.
- The pool area was great! Nice location and great views.
- The location was great. 5 minute drive from Lucca and 15 minutes from Pisa. Nice, big room with a comfortable bed. Only downside was a very small bathroom without any ventilation and the fact that the airco was aimed at the bed. Other than that, it was great. Nice breakfast, awesome pool and a very helpful and friendly staff. If we ever come to Lucca, this is the place well stay at again.
- Nice pool, really good restaurant…rooms were spacious…setting was great with ease of access to LUCCA super.
- What a beautiful place to stay! The staff, food, the hotel exceeded any expectations we had. So much history in the hotel itself. Lovely pool to relax by. Such a wonderful treat and nice chance for some quiet time just outside of the city.
- The breakfast was marvelous and our dinner met all expectations. Our rooms were lovely and the view was awesome.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lucca