Courtyard Boston Lowell Chelmsford
This hotel is located 2.7 mi away from Chelmsford Forum and 5 minutes’ drive from Lowell city center. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The spacious rooms at Courtyard Boston Lowell Chelmsford have a separate sleeping area and a work desk. Amenities include a tea/coffee maker, ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Guests can relax at the sundeck at the outdoor pool area. They can also work at the hotel’s fitness center that features cardio equipment and free weights.The Courtyard Café onsite offers an optional American breakfast.Mt. Pleasant Golf Club is 1.4 mi away from the hotel.
- The hotel exceeded my expectations for providing a quiet, comfortable room and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. My stay was the result of a last minute booking, while traveling on business. The location was easily accessible from the interstate.
- Staff was great, beds where comfortable, room was very CLEAN.
- We didnt have breakfast there, however their advice on where to eat was good.
- The stay was very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant. Although I did not have a complementary breakfast, there is a Bistro on site near the lobby which had everything I needed including my morning Starbucks coffee. Very close to UMass Lowell in which I attended an event.
- Super clean quiet room. Comfy king mattress. Nice couch in room. Very pleasant staff. Enjoyed the spacious pool area.
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
Located off Interstate 495, this hotel in Chelmsford, Massachusetts features an on-site restaurant and rooms with free WiFi and a cable TV. The Lowell Memorial Auditorium is 3.9 miles away.A seating area and spacious work desk are provided in all rooms at the Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn. Each warmly decorated room includes a coffee maker.Free access to the fitness room and seasonal outdoor pool is offered to guests of the hotel, and a business center is on site.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn. Guests can also dine or enjoy a cocktail at the on-site Moonstones restaurant.The American Textile History Museum and golfing at Chelmsford Country Club are both around a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Downtown Boston is 32 miles away.
- My wife and I really enjoyed the coffee. Were interested to know what coffee you guys had on.
- Clean room, big with two beds. Breakfast was good too. Good value for the money for one night of work travel
- Staff was excellent. I was there for a race and breakfast was available before we left. Location close enough to shower after. Its the small things in life that matter most sometimes. Thank you staff at BW Chelmsford!
- Good location, friendly staff, comfortable bed. Easy checkin, check out. Nice breakfast selections.
- The cordial and professional service, pleasant staff, roos clean, breakfast was great.
Motel 6-Tewksbury, MA – Boston
Motel 6 Nashua, NH – North is a 2-star property located in Tewksbury. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms feature a desk.Boston is 21 miles from Motel 6 Nashua, NH – North. Logan Airport is 22 miles away.
- Dominique is great at front desk. She is extremely interested in providing her guests with a great experience within a wonderful hotel. Im going back !
- It was nice and quiet,love the location.i would return here.the price was good
- The staff pleasant and management response to an issue with the condition of the room .i was in last visit . How it was corrected an how i was compensated. I felt was fare . I am glad they open minded about excepting compliments and the negativity that does happen once in a while. Thats why I stayed another night because of the quick bravo to everyone Motel 6 in Tewksbury thank you for letting me believe in you again.
- Staff at front desk Jackie was helpful when I had questions. Also a young man who was shoveling walkway brushed snow off my car as I am old and also handicapped
- The Staff was absolutely wonderful! They were polite, happy, and easy to talk to. My room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this motel!
Extended Stay America – Boston – Tewksbury
This Extended Stay America – Boston – Tewksbury is located in Tewksbury and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Boston is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, as well as upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services is provided for free and daily housekeeping is available for a fee; towels and linen can be exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the New England Aquarium, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Salem Witch Museum.
- Liked kitchenette and full size fridge. Room was spacious. Blackout curtains to keep room dark. Windows that actually open for fresh air!
- Price was acceptable, given the busy weekend and last minute booking. Room was clean and the mattress was brand new and very comfortable. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The cleanliness. The staff Chris was excellent. He was extremely helpful with the WI fi experience.
- timo quarto, funcionrios sempre dispostos a ajudar. Recomendo!
Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
This hotel is located 25 miles from Boston, with easy access to the major highways. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in the entire property.The rooms at Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury include tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board and complimentary USA Today delivery.24-hour complimentary coffee and tea is offered at the lobby. Guests can also enjoy a hot buffet breakfast including Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit and pastries, or can make their own Belgian waffles with a large variety of toppings.Boston Logan International Airport is about 25 miles from the hotel. Phillips Academy in Andover, Brooks School and the Tsongas Arena are about 15-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was a little subpar, but I will attribute that to the health and safety restrictions in place during the Covid Pandemic.
- Fantastic cleanliness, safety protocols, PERFECT room set up, and the best hotel mattress Ive ever slept on best mattress Ive ever slept on period we are ordering the same model for home!. We were 100 happy and will look for Fairfield Inns first from now on while traveling.
- The toilet ran and the refrigerator was a freezer. the guy in the am was so nice as was the woman who checked me in but the guy who was there during the day was a bit stand off wish and not as friendly
- Loved it All, Staff was Courteous, Helpful, Friendly.Breakfast was great, Hotel is clean.
- Staff was excellent! Breakfast was better than most hotels weve stayed in. Staff in breakfast area kept filling trays and making sure that the area was clean, a great job since there were three busloads of people plus regular guests like myself having breakfast!
La Quinta by Wyndham Boston-Andover
Located off I-93, this La Quinta Inn is 2.5 mi from I-495 and 7.7 mi from Merrimack College. Guests can enjoy the continental breakfast with waffles that is served daily.La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston – Andover has an on-site fitness center. The hotel also offers a business center and laundry facilities.Each room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston – Andover includes a cable TV and coffee machine. A hairdryer is supplied in the private bathroom and select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Canobie Lake Park is 8.5 mi away. The Addison Gallery of American Art is 5.5 mi from the hotel.
- Location was far enough away from the city but not too far. located right off the main highway into Boston. Quiet, nice neighborhood.
- They promised us breakfast but there was not breakfast at all why?
- Great looking lobby. Good sized rooms. Beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. Due to virus situation, didnt get to try breakfast. Missed that!
- Staff was friendly, rooms were clean. Breakfast was hot with numerous options.
- We booked a room for a quick getaway weekend..Front desk staff very friendly. Room was clean and perfect for what we needed. Having Chilis, The Chateau Italian as ne Mobile on the run right next door was a Bonus. Didnt get to use the pool but looked clean we didnt know they were booked out with tour busses and lots of kids for the weekend and very active kids.
Courtyard by Marriott Billerica / Bedford
Just a short drive from Boston, this property is located in Billerica, one of the nation’s oldest cities. Many corporate headquarters such as GE, Avaya and Millipore surround this modern hotel.The Courtyard Billerica offers spacious rooms with the conveniences desired by the modern traveler. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner daily.Guests can explore Middlesex County offering the textile museums of Lowell, Lexington Battle Green and historic Concord as well as other famous sites within a short drive of the Courtyard.
- I loved this location, it was beautiful and clean and the staff was amazing!
- There was no breakfast due to the pandemic i ca cant really tell
- The only thing was all the hotels we stated at had grab and go breakfast. That would have been a nice thing for you all to do. We were very happy with everything else.
- Very clean , staff was efficient and excellent and the rooms are very nice for the rate .. very impressive hotel
- The chaise in the room was probably my favorite thing about the room. The bed was super comfortable. I liked that I didnt smell the hotel smell like usual, and everything felt very clean.
TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover
This all-suite hotel in Tewksbury features an outdoor pool and spacious suites with full kitchens. Tsongas Arena is only a 10-minute drive from this TownePlace Suites hotel.The modern suites at TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury feature comfortable sitting areas with a dining table. Cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi are included.Tewksbury TownePlace Suites has an on-site gym and business center. A to-go breakfast is served daily and guests can get snacks from the market.Downtown Lowell and the New England Quilt Museum are a 10-minute drive from this Andover TownePlace hotel. The University of Massachusetts is 15 minutes from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, spacious, easy access to where we were going, no traffic, comfortable beds, friendly staff. They had free breakfast we didnt eat there ! Full kitchen everything you needed. Great stay!
- We liked the full size refrigerator and the Keurig coffee and tea.
- Breakfast was great! I would have liked a non dairy milk option so I could have enjoyed it in my coffee or with cereal since I cant have regular milk.
- Great value. Clean spacious rooms. Two bedroom suites excellent for families. Pet friendly.
- The rooms were very clean, and the bathtub sparkling. The beds were heavenly. Overall, a very comfortable stay.
Radisson Hotel Nashua
Located within 1.6 mi of SkyVenture New Hampshire and Pheasant Lane Mall, this castle-shaped hotel features an on-site spa. Rooms are equipped with a cable TV and video games.At Radisson Hotel Nashua, the indoor pool, outdoor pool and sauna are just a sample of lounging options available. A fitness center, Atlantis® Sports Club Nashua with offered classes and an on-site 24-hour business center with free WiFi are provided for guest convenience.Every room at Nashua Radisson Hotel features bright colors and traditional décor. A seating area and a desk provide a comfortable place to work or relax in the room. A coffee maker and hairdryer are also included.Shade Bar and Grill features 14 flat-screen TV and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.This hotel is 11 mi from Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Green Meadow Golf Club is 4.5 mi away.
- The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and we felt safe during covid.
- The bed was very comfortable ..room nice amd clean
- The pool, hot tub, rooms are big, the beds are very soft, we love this place!
- From the outside to inside I found this place to be beautiful and I honestly would of loved to give it a 10 but the communication between the hotel and the sports club were the pool is only because when I asked the front desk about the pool times it was so completely wrong which almost made us stay elsewhere for we wanted the pool for our kids
- Been going here for a few years now. This past time around it had looked/seemed the place is loosing its touch. Not as clean as it always was and i had about an hour of difficulty getting into my room because the door batteries were dead on the first room I got and the second I had to get help because the handle only opened one way. Not saying this a bad hotel at all. Its very nice and comfortable, just saying the maintenance crew needs to be spoken to lol overall Ill keep going here as its perfect area, close to malls and always something to do!
Sonesta ES Suites Boston Andover
One of our best sellers in Andover! The Sonesta ES Suites Andover offers a suburban location just 25 mi from Boston. A prepackaged breakfast is provided. Breakfast items include a muffin or Danish, granola bar, whole piece of fruit and a bottle of water. A coffee station is also available in the morning.Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen, work area and complimentary high speed wireless internet access.The hotel features a heated seasonal swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, sports court, free parking, onsite laundry facilities, 24-hour business center, bar serving beer-wine-smoothies and a 24-hour espresso cafe.The hotel is located off of Interstate 93, convenient businesses nearby include Draeger Medical and Philips Healthcare. Nearby parks like Harold Parker State Forest and Canobie Lake Park.
- Good and spacious accommodations, full size fridge, microwave and dishwasher in the kitchen. Staying with family and so got the option of 2 rooms. Each room had their own bathroom and private from each other.
- I liked the quiet location and the size of the room. It was perfect for a week stay as it has a full size fridge, microwave, dishwasher and all the plates and pots tableware, cups etc. the coffee maker was good too!
- Large suite. Loved how there was two entrances to the bathroom
- The staffs were extremely friendly. They also did a great job with following rules about keeping everyone safe during this tough time. The hotel was not far a drive into Boston either.
- Friendly staff. Helped in finding takeout which was delivered right to the room. It was clean and liked the rooms layout.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lowell