Days Inn by Wyndham Houma LA
One of our top picks in Houma. This Houma, Louisiana hotel is within 10 miles of Terrebonne Civic Center. An outdoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast are some of the hotel’s features.The classically styled guest rooms at Days Inn Houma have a cable TV and a work desk. Wake-up calls are available to ensure guests don’t miss important business meetings or day trips. A microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee service are provided in each room.Houma Terrebonne Arts and Humanities Council is 10 miles from the hotel. A Cajun Man’s Swamp Cruise is within 15 minutes’ drive.
- The afternoon desk receptionist Keitha, I hope I spelled it rightwas very helpful! It was raining and my mother uses a walker. She helped my mothers spouse with luggage while my mother waited in lobby out of the rain. I appreciate her taking care of them as they evacuated from the hurricane. She went above and beyond to make their stay comfortable.
- The beds were absolutely amazing. I wanted to stay in it foreverrrr
- Staff is very friendly , polite. And hard working
- The staff were awesome and very friendly and helpful. Bed wasnt as good as home but ok
- Clean and friendly easy to find plenty of parking.
In Houma, Louisiana, this hotel features free high-speed wireless internet and a heated outdoor swimming pool. Nicholls State University is within 15 miles of the hotel.A writing desk and a TV with cable channels are provided in each guest room at Plantation Inn. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also included.Guests can enjoy outdoor gatherings with BBQ facilities and picnic areas on location. Meeting and banquet facilities as well as catering services are also provided at Houma Plantation Inn. A coin-operated laundromat and same-day dry cleaning service offer added convenience.Plantation Inn features a full-service restaurant and lounge with pool tables and a karaoke machine. Contemporary cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Guests can enjoy local swamp tours within a 20 minute drive of the hotel. The Amellia Belle Casino is 27 miles away.
- Room is spacious and fit many of our big suitcases.
- Didnt get breakfast. Hotel is in the middle of everything. Great location!
- Opening waitress. Should be in better mood We own resort. Waitress needs to make you think she is happy to be working. Even if she is not
- I really like the housekeeping department. They really do a good job on the cleanses of the rooms. And also is very professional. I always enjoy my stay!!!
- the wait staff at he front desk of motel was awsome she was helpful and very nice and friendly
Lake Houmas Inn
Located in Houma, 3 miles from Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center, Lake Houmas Inn has air-conditioned accommodations and barbecue facilities. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Houma
This Louisiana hotel features an outdoor pool with a sundeck, a gym and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is adjacent to Houma Golf Course and a 7-minute walk from Lucky’s Casino Houma.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the warmly decorated rooms at Howard Johnson Houma. There is cable TV and a seating area along with an in-room safe.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast that includes waffles. They can also use the business center.Houma Howard Johnson is within 2 miles of Bayou Terrebonne Waterlife Museum, A Cajun Man’s Swamp Cruise and Southdown Plantation House.
- They updated since weve been which was a few years back.
- It was close to the place the wedding we went to was at
- Chambre confortable et propre. Trs bon accueil.
- Trs bon accueil, propret des lieux, calme, petitsdjeuners trs corrects. buanderie avec machine laver.
- la chambre etait tout a fait convenable mais le personnel etait peu present.La chaleur humaine manquait.
Quality Inn & Suites Houma
The Quality Inn & Suites Houma is located next to the Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. This hotel features amenities such as free WiFi and a complimentary breakfast with eggs, meat, yogurt, fruit and waffles.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators. A flat-screen TV is also provided. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are included.Business travelers will appreciate the business center, which offers a public computer with Internet access and access to copy and fax services. Ample parking is available on the premises and can accommodate most trucks, RVs, busses and cars.This hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive from Houma Terrebonne Civic Center and the Bayou Terrebonne Waterlife Museum. Southland Mall is 8 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful upon check in. Good dining options nearby.
- The night time staff, room cleaners and the hotel over all was very kind and helpful. I had everything I needed.
- Personel Jessica, day manager. Professional helpful great attitude. Hotel pleasing building design and color insufficient parking at night too narrow hallways.
- Rooms were very clean and staff was extremely nice and helpful
- Left before breakfast was served, would be great to add a togo bag. The room was large and very clean. The staff interacted with the customer and was very friendly.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham of Houma
One of our best sellers in Houma! This Houma hotel offers spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with premium channels. It features an outdoor pool and is only 2.5 miles from the historic Southdown Plantation House Museum.All rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham of Houma are decorated in cool colors and include a work desk and a coffee maker. There is a bay window with cushioned seating in every room.Guests can relax in poolside seating on the sun deck or enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room. The hotel’s business center is available 24/7.Houma Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham offers a continental breakfast each morning.This hotel is within an 8-minute drive of both Colonial Acres Golf Course and shopping at Southland Mall. The Houma-Terrebonne Airport is 7.7 miles away.
- The walkin Handicap shower was fantastic. I was able to shower as if I would have been at home. The nonrolling desk chair was so much safer than having the flimsy chair with wheels. The day bed by the window was so convenient for setting up our luggage.
- The property is well taking care of. The staff is very friendly.
- I liked having the prompt service of checkin, friendly staff,, hot coffee in the morning, the hot water was great. It was very well lit at night upon returning to the hotel later in the evening….there is an attendant over night to assist you which is definitely a plus. Based on the price, it is worthy of my expectations.
- The property was kept up. We were very comfortable and rested well. Rooms very cool and clean. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- It was available when I needed it. Just had to be on the second floor.
La Quinta by Wyndham Houma
Located off Highway 90, this Houma, Louisiana hotel offers a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Shopping at Southland Mall is less than 1 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma. Each room includes a spacious work desk.Free access to the fitness room and seasonal outdoor pool is offered to hotel guests. A business center is on site.The Bayou Terrebonne Waterlife Museum is just 1.3 miles from the Houma La Quinta Inn & Suites. The Houma Terrebonne Civic Center is a 10-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was pretty standard/acceptable..A good start to the day.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great.
- Location is what I usually look for in a hotel, this hotel is in close proximityto everyplace I needed to go. The lady in charge of the breakfast on my second day was very nice, she was fairly new to her job but very attentive.
- The breakfast was so wellorganized know so clean I love the eggs and sausage and gravy what sausage my room was so wellprepared and clean I went to the front desk to ask for more pillows and blankets and fitted sheets for my family was no hassle at all quick Speedy service very quiet laidback and you are dead center in the middle of every single shopping center restaurant events parts everything is right there at your fingertips
- The staff and cleanliness of all areas. The convenience to restaurants.
Candlewood Suites Houma
One of our best sellers in Houma! Free WiFi is among the convenient amenities offered at Candlewood Suites Houma. It is located just 2.6 miles from Southdown Plantation.A kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, stove and dishwasher is provided in each room at Houma Candlewood Suites. The rooms also come with a cable TV and a desk.Free parking is available for your convenience.Southland Mall is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Houma Golf Course is 4 miles away.
- i love everything the customer service the rooms theyre so clean and pretty, i always miss breakfast but i cant wait to catch it next time love this hotel will forever come back!
- Location was great. I liked having a kitchen in the room.
- The staff was so nice and very helpful and accommodating.
- I loved how close we were to all the restaurants and stores, but not located where they have a lot of traffic. I also loved the view of the water when we opened the curtains on our windows. We had rented a king size suite with the kitchen included, we all 3 loved how spacious it was and surprised at how many things they had for us to use. Such as the can opener, utensils, dishes, pots and pans, the two separate AC units, the TVs, and the blow dryer. We were very happy with our stay told one another we would love to stay again.
- Because of COVID slot of things were not available
Holiday Inn Houma
This Houma hotel features a restaurant, outdoor pool and fitness center. Just 2 miles from Bayou Terrebonne Waterlife Museum, it offers a flat-screen cable TV with Nintendo video games in every room.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided in the warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Houma, which have a red wall. There is a CD player and a desk.La Pirogue Restaurant serves American and Cajun cuisine. Guests can enjoy a free daily cocktail hour. They can also use the barbecue facilities or shop for snacks at the convenience store.Just off Highway 3040, Houma Holiday Inn is 2 miles from Southdown Plantation House and Colonial Acres Golf Course.
- Clean, Great view, comfortable bed, staff very friendly and helpful
- Property was very clean employees very nice. I would stay at this location again, I really enjoyed my stay and again the staff was great.
- Everyone at the hotel was super nice and very accommodating!
- super petitdej avec Laurie aux petits soins pour le service a table… les gaufres taient excellentes !
Courtyard by Marriott Houma
This Courtyard Hotel, close to the center of Houma, is 4 miles from Houma-Terrebonne Airport. It has an indoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Courtyard Houma are equipped with an LCD TV with satellite channels and a well-lit work desk. Every room has an private bathroom, a hairdryer and a refrigerator.A hot breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are several restaurants and cafés nearby, including Café Milano which is 1,000 feet away.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the whirlpool. Houma Golf course is 1.5 miles away, and it is 17 miles to Black Bay. Free on-site car parking is available.
- Convenient!!! Beautiful property!! Have been wanting to stay for a romantic surprise for hubby. Had a pool balcony view. Only thing do not book during Holiday Christmas because you will not find anything to eat on property. Will have another stay once weather warms up!! Would like to take advantage of the beautiful pool.
- The hotel itself was AWWESOME! We lived the room with the balcony!!
- Very well run. Good food. Comfy bed and rooms. Staff super friendly.
- The hotel was great but booking.com tells you after you book no cancellation and the room wasnt the room I wanted, thank God the staff gave me another just wasnt a king but it had the balcony!!!
- Staff were friendly and efficient, room clean and quiet
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lockport