Bellevue le Rocheray
The Bellevue le Rocheray hotel is situated in a beautiful and quiet location right by the Lac de Joux, 3,281 feet above sea level, and offers spacious rooms with balconies.Ranging fro 195 ft² to 325 ft² in size, all rooms have been completely renovated and charmingly furnished. Enjoy superb views of the Lake Joux from your balcony or terrace. All rooms offer free wireless internet access and there are 2 rooms available for handicapped guests.The hotel has been awarded the quality seal of approval by the Swiss tourism association, as well as the cachet “Zum Goldenen Fisch” for their highly recommendable fish cuisine.The restaurant with its panoramic lake view terrace offers fish specialties as well as seasonal and regional cuisine. Barbecued food can be enjoyed by the lake during the summer months.A fully equipped facility in the Bellevue le Rocheray’s sun room can accommodate seminars for up to 20 people.
- We had a nice room with a lovely, large terrace that overlooked the lake.We bought picnic food at the Coop in Le Sentier and ate dinner on the terrace. The restaurant was closed.
- bel hotel vue sur le lac, chambre avec balcon spacieuse et confortable,le restaurant extra beau plat belle prsentation et dlicieux, le service trs agrable et bien cadenc ,trs bon produitexcellent accueil la rception, trs bon conseil pour dcouvrir lendroit merci toute lquipe de cet hotel
- la situation, la qualit de la nourriture et la rapidit du service. Lamabilit du personnel et sa disponibilit.
- Nous avons t surclass et avion une chambre avec terrasse et vue sur le lac
- Lquipe de cuisine a accept douvrir le petit djeuner 5h00 puisquon allait courir le Trail de la Valle de Joux.Le service table au restaurant tait dynamique et trs sympathique.la vue sur le lac depuis la terrasse.
Hotel de ville du Sentier
Located in Le Sentier, Hotel de ville du Sentier has a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Hotel de ville du Sentier can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Sentier, like hiking.Les Rousses is 12 miles from Hotel de ville du Sentier, while Yverdon-les-Bains is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, 40 miles from the hotel.
- Close to the train station. Good burgers in the restaurant!
- Extremely practical location for a traveler on a budget! Centrally located with easy parking, restaurant and shopping options to keep you well fed for an active visit.
- Attention to detail. The food was great with lots of local products. Very family friendly.
- staff were lovely and helpful, very organised and accommodating.Food was superb my swiss family came for dinner and commented how good it was. Recommend the steak tartare
- Die Unterkunft ist gnstig. Die Zimmer sind ansprechend gross.
Hotel de la Lande
The Hotel de la Lande is a renovated 19th-century coaching inn in Le Brassus village, in the heart of the Watch Valley and a 45-minute drive away from both Geneva and Lausanne. It provides forest views, free private parking, and free WiFi in all areas of the property.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a desk, a laptop safe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The luxurious studios are equipped with a modern kitchen and a coffee machine. Some rooms are decorated in chalet style.Hotel de la Lande also features a bar and a fine restaurant serving traditional cuisine and local products and also offering a hot and cold lunch buffet from Monday to Friday. Buffet breakfast is available every morning.Located at the foot of the Col du Marchairuz Pass in the Jura Valley, the hotel offers direct access to hiking and cycling.The Le Brassus Train Station is 1,000 feet away and Lake Joux is 2.5 mi away from the Hotel de la Lande. Les Rousses Ski Resort is 9.3 mi away, and can be reached in a 20-minute drive.A private shuttle bus can be organized for transfers from and to Vallorbe Train Station, 14 mi away, or Geneva Airport, 35 mi away.
- Great Stay, modern rooms, excellent customer service, excellent and fresh food.
- Very friendly and helpful front of house they accommodated ya and kept the restaurant open for us even though we arrived late. Fondue was delicious!
- All the rest of the staff were really helpful and friendly, from the very first contact by message. Very comfy bed and nice room on the top floor.
- I was trying to trace back the jewish refugees from WWII, and I got excellent help from the hotel management for this purpose. I actually climbed Mont Risoux and found the Rendezvous des sages refugee hut. Thank you very much for your help.
- Das Personal war durchgehend natrlich freundlichsehr sauberein reichhaltiges Frhstcksbuffet so prsentiert, dass am Ende wenig weggeschmissen werden muss das schtzen wir sehr
Hôtel de la Truite
Hotel de la Truite is located right on the shore of Lake Joux, in the village of Le Pont. The restaurant has a terrace overlooking the lake. Free Wi-Fi is available.The restaurant serves Swiss and French cuisine, including fresh fish from the lake.The traditionally furnished rooms at the Truite Hotel include a TV and a bathroom.Free public parking spaces are available near the hotel. Lausanne can be reached in a 35-minute drive, and Geneva is 1 hour away.
- nice place overlooking the lake, comfortable rooms, very nice food at the restaurant, good choice on the breakfast buffet and friendly and helpful staff
- The hotel is across the street from the train station at Le Pont. That makes it a practical place to drop off ones bags and explore the area on one of the many hiking trails around the Lac de Joux. Theres free parking for those who arrive by car. The hotel restaurant was full at midday and in the evening, for good reason.
- Superb location and very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast and extremely good food in the evening restaurant.
- Just next to the train station, good view of the lake.
- Great location, great hosts, nice room and excellent food.
Auberge Aux Deux Sapins
The Auberge Aux Deux Sapins in Montricher was entirely renovated in 2008 and offers a panoramic view of the lakes and the Alps, finest cuisine and elegantly furnished rooms.The head chef prepares delicious seasonal meals from locally sourced ingredients including fish from Lake Leman. Breakfast is included in the room rate.Wireless internet is available in the entire Auberge Aux Deux Sapins free of charge.
- The host was just what you hope for, the place felt very much like home, breakfast was awesome. View was lovely.
- Le calme, le personnel trs sympathique et la merveilleuse cuisine du chef
- Nebst dem gediegenen Zimmer gab es zwei wunderbare Nachtessen.
- Super. Chambre propre, calme. Lit confortable.Restauration excellente. Personnel accueillant et agrable
- Posizione tranquilla in mezzo alla campagna, parcheggio gratuito di fronte allhotel. Ristorante annesso. Zona molto silenziosa, camera confortevole e pulita.Staff cordiale e disponibile, proprietario molto simpatico e premuroso. Ottima colazione a km zero con prodotti naturali. Yogurt naturale eccezionale.
Hotel Restaurant La Poste
Hotel Restaurant La Poste is located in Saint-Cergue, a 5-minute walk from the ski school and the ski elevators. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The rooms all come with a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with shower.Hotel Restaurant La Poste features a garden, a terrace and a ski and bicycle storage room. Various activities can be arranged on site.Geneva International Airport is 15 mi away.
- Friendly owner and staff, very convenient location. Spacious first floor room
- Very central and convenient! Very friendly staff and a good resto too.
- Right on the GR5 walking route. Great staff. Very friendly and engaging.
- Very warm bed kettle in roomFresh, just made bread croisant every morningDelicious local milkHomemade preserves for breakfastSaturday lunch of chicken chips deliciousIn center of village5 mins walk from station
- staff1were friendly, breakfast was ok. Room was comfortable.
Hotel de Savoie
Just 500 feet from Lake Geneva, Hotel de Savoie is located in the center of Morges and was renovated in May 2013. It offers free Wi-Fi and a traditional Swiss restaurant with a terrace.All rooms at the Savoie Hotel feature a flat-screen cable TV and safe.Morges Train Station is 1,300 feet away. Lausanne is 6.8 mi from Hotel de Savoie.
- The city center , easy to walk around this small city but absolutely cost and graceful. The breakfast deal was great and I got a great room with confortable bed and pillows
- How easy it was to get everywhere from their hotel.. everyone who worked there met our needs.
- Hotel is Close to Lake Front walking distance from many restaurants
- Comfortable bed, great location and good sized room nicely decorated.
- The stuff was very helpful and did their best to make the guests happy. We had a dinner in the hotels restaurant and it was also great. The hotel is cosy and the bathrooms are little small, but it is enough if you are staying just for 1 night or 2. I cant imagine staying whole week here, as there was not much space to leave clothes in my room.
Hôtel Restaurant La Croix Verte
Located in the village of Vich, Hôtel Restaurant La Croix Verte features a restaurant serving Swiss and international cuisine and fish specialties. The hotel provides rooms with a flat-screen TV and 100 satellite channels. The shore of Lake Geneva is 2.5 mi away.All of the modern rooms are soundproof and come with wooden floors. They feature a bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bathtub or a shower. Free Wi-Fi is provided.During summer you can also dine on the sunny terrace. Each day, a freshly prepared breakfast buffet is served. It can also be consumed on the room.A playground is just 100 feet from the hotel. Shuttle services can be requested and free private parking is possible in front of Hôtel Restaurant La Croix Verte.Nyon is 3.4 mi away and the Golf Club du Domaine Impériale is 2.5 mi from the hotel. Gland can be reached within a 3-minute drive and the closest bus stop is 500 feet away. Geneva and Lausanne are both within 20 mi from La Croix Verte.
- really comfortable bed. great location, quiet area but not far from Geneva airport.
- Belle et grande chambre , propre et bien amnage. Parking intrieur disposition.
- Jai particulirement apprci la propret hyginique, pas de traces de doigts sur les objets et le sol est en parquet.Aussi la dcoration pure est trs relaxante.
- Aubergiste charmant et aux petits soins.Excellent restaurant. Magnifique vue sur le Mont Blanc.
- Excellent accueil et trs bon restaurant, parking, bonne literie
Hotel Restaurant de la Plage
Hotel Restaurant de la Plage is located in Gland, on the shore of Lake Geneva, and features a private beach and a renowned restaurant serving local fish specialties. Free WiFi is availableThe rooms consist of a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a telephone and a shower.In summer, guests can enjoy their meal on the large terrace facing the lake and surrounded by trees. Breakfast is served every morning.Hotel Restaurant de la Plage has an own boat jetty and a children’s playground.The Golf Club du Domaine Imperial is 1.2 mi away and Nyon is 3.1 mi from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Location on the beach and on the edge of a quiet village. The village has several supermarkets and tea rooms
- Great view from Room on lake! Very silent! Kind people.
- Stayed in this small and quirky hotel in September 2019 on a work trip. Most beautiful location with direct access to the lake and incredible views. Lovely friendly owner and staff who look after their customers very well. Food in restaurant was superb and service excellent. Would hope to return here again in the future and highly recommend.
- The view from our room was just amazing !Very quiet at night.
- The view of the lake from our window was amazing, beautiful sunrise. Location was very convenient for us, and generally clean.
Hostellerie Le Petit Manoir
Built in 1764, the Petit Manoir is a luxurious, boutique-style hotel in a French garden in Morges, combining the charm of the past with up-to-date facilities and a spa area. The banks of Lake Geneva are only 1,000 feet away.After entering the Petit Manoir, you will find yourself in the cozy boudoir/library with a fireplace. Each guest room is named after a famous composer and features antique-style furniture. From the first floor, a magnificent wrought-iron staircase gives access to the garden.Wireless internet access is available in all rooms free of charge.The wine cellar forms the heart of the house, where the region’s growers frequently arrange convivial wine tastings. This meeting place gives both wine lovers and novices an opportunity to discover the region’s different grape varieties. The new spa area offers a sauna, fitness room and a pool.
- It was a comfortable experience, and being on the ground floor, it had a separate exit outside to a patio, which made it very nice on the morning or evening to spend time.
- The small parc behind the beautifully decorated old mansion offers tranquility in the center of Morges. The dining experience on the terrasse under the old trees, surrounded by yasmin scent was very romantic. The clean, modern design of the spa provides for serenity great relaxation. The breakfast selection was also great. We look forward to coming back.
- Location is great, very near the Lake, easy walking distance to cute center of town and train station that brings you from Geneva or Lausanne. The staff are multi lingual and do everything to make your stay pleasant. The indoor and outdoor eating areas are very pleasant in a lovely garden
- The reception desk staff were excellent and very helpful. The hotel was well maintained and my room was well finished and felt luxurious. The room had a good selection of toiletries etc. the wifi was fast and simple to use. The complimentary bottle of water was appreciated
- New rooms in separate building next door. Nice, big rooms, modern furniture, first class beds, nice restaurant, served us still the entire menu even though we had a late arrival 900pm
Looking for: Best Hotels in Le Sentier