Long Island Lake Resort
Located in Lake Hamilton, Long Island Lake Resort provides accommodations with private balconies. There’s a grill and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms will provide you with a patio and others also provide guests with lake views. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The inn has a terrace. Guests at Long Island Lake Resort will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lake Hamilton, like fishing.Hot Springs is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport, 60 miles from Long Island Lake Resort.
- WE really enjoyed the view. They had tons of amenities however, we did not utilize them as this was a quick visit. We will definitely visit again.
- The lady in the office was wonderful. It made my crew want to help her in anyway we could. The property was great will be back for sure.
- Great location. Close to restaurants and shopping. Very comfortable.
- The location is amazing. The views are spectacular
- The location and view was excellent. The room very comfortable and a nice kitchenette.It was a little dated but still great.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hot Springs
One of our top picks in Hot Springs. This Arkansas hotel features Lake Hamilton views, a restaurant and outdoor pool. Located 5 miles from Hot Springs National Park, it offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.DoubleTree by Hilton Hot Springs on the Lake Hot Springs provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and safety deposit boxes.While staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hot Springs, guests can enjoy the hotel’s volleyball court, playground and picnic area. Classics Restaurant and Sports Bar is open daily.Hot Springs Golf & Country Club and the Museum of Contemporary Art are within 5 miles of Clarion Resort. Magic Springs Amusement Park is 8 miles away.
- The location was perfect, the building appearance was gorgeous and the parking lot was big enough to have parking at any hour.
- I liked everything about this property the staff was excellent and very helpful
- Best thing about this property is location. Right on the lake!
- The hotel was extremely nice. We enjoyed be able to bring our pet. The digital key, checkin, and checkout was our favorite part!
- We loved the fire pits outside and the super nice staff! We will definitely be back.
La Quinta by Wyndham Hot Springs
One of our top picks in Hot Springs. Located just a 10-minute drive from Hot Springs National Park, this hotel features an indoor pool and free WiFi.A TV with access to cable channels is provided in each room. There is also a coffee machine and microwave.The business center is available for guests to check email and work online. A breakfast, which includes waffles, muffins, juice, and coffee, is served daily. The Bright Side Market offers guests a variety of snacks and medicines.Hot Springs town center is 4 miles from the hotel. Lake Hamilton is a 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Great Local, clean, large room, mini breakfast, friendly staff, the best was the shower. Best shower, huge shower head never ran out of hot water. Water very very soft we loved it, at home the water very hard. Definite value for the money
- I really dont know how the breakfast was because we didnt try it.
- The jacuzzi tub! We absolutely loved it and the bed was comfortable as well!
- Sad no bfkt dt covid…there was a gift bag bfkt…it was okay
- Loved the front desk staff. Recommend the Blue Monkey next door for drinks and wonderful food.
Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs
The Quality Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located just four miles from the Memorial Field Airport. This Hot Springs, AR hotel is minutes from area attractions like Lake Hamilton, Lake Ouachita, Oaklawn thoroughbred horse race track, and the Hot Springs Convention Center. Visitors will enjoy the Bathhouse Row National Historic Landmark District located in Hot Springs National Park.Magic Springs & Crystal Falls amusement and water park is only eight miles away. Several shops are nearby. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area. The hotel offer a free continental breakfast, free coffee and free local calls, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free wireless high-speed Internet access in the lobby and access to copy and fax services. Some rooms also feature spacious work desks. The hotel’s meeting room accommodates up to 70 people. Also have a seasonal outdoor pool.All spacious guest rooms include hair dryers and cable television. Suites come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Nonsmoking rooms are also available. A newsstand is located on the property for guest convenience. This is a pet-friendly hotel; a small nightly fee is required.
- The room was much better than expected when I looked at reviews. It was very clean and looked like it had been updated pretty recently. The pool was clean too. We were very pleased!
- The hotel was pretty clean. Loved the spacious bed and air conditioning worked just fine.
- Very cool vibes. It was clean, and the staff was flexible with accommodating our needs to satisfaction. I will definitely be back
- The location was great was lots of businesses around for shopping and very close to the downtown area.
- Beds were a little ruff for side sleepers made the shoulders hurt but the rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly.
Country Inn Lake Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Country Inn Lake Resort offers accommodations in Rockwell, 5 mi from Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Hot Springs Memorial Airport, 2.4 mi from Country Inn Lake Resort.
- It was very clean nice area A little nosey from a guest in another room but it soon stopped….we slept good bed comfortable.
- The room has 2 queen beds, a dining table, fridge, stove, microwave. All you need to make breakfast or a quick dinner. It was very clean and comfortable. The shower also had the perfect water pressure and towels were extra white and abundant. The lake view was really nice and unobstructed.
- Love the view of the water. It was amazing to look at. I also liked the fact it had its own dock and swim area
- The location was perfect. I love the fact that the patio overlooked the lake.
- Loved the location , loved the view! The room was a good size. Beds were comfortable. The bedding was a little dated Loved had the kitchenette and couch.
Best Western Winners Circle
One of our best sellers in Hot Springs! This motel is located just 3 miles from Hot Springs National Park. A breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi are provided for guests.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available in each guest room at Best Western Winners Circle. Guests can prepare in-room refreshments with tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a refrigerator.An outdoor swimming pool and poolside lounge chairs are featured. The motel’s on-site business center offers internet access and printing services. Best Western Hot Springs also has a fitness center with exercise equipment and weights.Memorial Field is within 10 minutes’ drive. Lake Hamilton is 6 miles away.
- Smiling friendly people from check in to breakfast. People seemed happy to be there. We would stay again
- The hotel room was very clean and in a very convenient spot. There was hardly any noise for it being on a busy road. Hot breakfast was served in the morning and it was very delicious and had a variety of things to accompany it. I am very pleased with it. Very friendly staff.
- I always enjoy my stay here. The people are always friendly.
- The staff are wonderful, I like that they give us a motorcycle cleaning towel. Always just super nice people
- They have the best breakfast and the bad was big and comfortable
Embassy Suites Hot Springs – Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Hot Springs. Connected to the Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center, this all-suite hotel offers easy access to top attractions and features spacious accommodations and an on-site full-service spa.All rooms at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel and Spa include microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers.While staying at the Hot Springs Embassy Suites, guests can enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast and an evening reception each day. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center and swimming pool.With free shuttle service to downtown Hot Springs, guests at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs can easily visit historic Bathhouse Row, theaters, art galleries and restaurants. Hot Springs Shopping Mall and beautiful Lake Hamilton are also easily accessible.
- Everything was clean and everyone nice. The breakfast was good, Im sure with covid restrictions it makes it hard to please everyone. Also if you have time be sure to visit the spa!
- How big my room was. And the microwave and fridge.
- Great location, great friendly staff! With the pandemic, they all did great trying to make our stay as comfortable and as normal as possible with all of the regulations they have to follow.
- Great location if you want to walk a round on the park and shop! Staff was so helpful and friendly. Loved!! And, they have parking!
- The breakfast was meh, but I understand because of COVID the limitations. The mask requirement wasnt really enforced nor were social distancing requirements on the elevators and seating space in the dining/bar area. The hotel needs to look at updating or replacing worn furniture and fixtures.
Super 8 by Wyndham Hot Springs
Located in Hot Springs, Super 8 by Wyndham Hot Springs is 7 miles from Magic Springs & Crystal Falls. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Super 8 Hot Springs have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Super 8 by Wyndham Hot Springs will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hot Springs, like hiking.The nearest airport is Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport, 59 miles from the hotel.
- No breakfast due to Covid19. The location was good. The bed was very comfortable.
- The motel needed repairs. The room was clean and comfortable. If the management would take more care of the facility, it would would get higher rating.
- Room was roomy, breakfast was great biscuits and gravy, waffles cereal, and toast ect… it was close to everything
- It was in a good area very comfortable very friendly.. I would pick this motel again
- Awesome staff.. clean and comfortable room.. location was close to everything I needed.. will definitely stay here again
Red Roof Inn Hot Springs
One of our top picks in Hot Springs. Located in Hot Springs, Arkansas, this hotel is just 0.9 mi from Hot Springs National Park. It serves breakfast every morning and features a seasonal outdoor pool.Free WiFi access and cable TV are included in every room at Red Roof Inn Hot Springs. Rooms are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and have a coffee maker.Hot Springs Red Roof Inn has a 24-hour reception and meeting facilities. Guests can get a snack from the on-site vending machine.Magic Springs Amusement Park is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Hot Springs Mountain Tower is 3.1 mi away.
- The room was clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable.
- The price was very good, and the room was clean and comfortable.
- The room was clean with fresh linens.. I slept like a baby
- Conveniently located near Magic Springs. Clean, comfortable rooms.
- The room was very modern and clean. The front staff were excellent and put me in a first floor room with a view of my car. Location was five min from everywhere I wanted to be!
Hampton Inn Hot Springs
This hotel is a 10-minute drive from the center of Hot Springs, Arkansas and 1 miles from Lake Hamilton. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Free WiFi is included in each of the guest rooms at Hampton Inn Hot Springs. They are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities.A hot breakfast is served every morning at this Hot Springs hotel. A business center is located off of the lobby.Hot Springs Country Club is a 10-minute drive from the Hot Springs Hampton Inn. Hot Springs National Park is 5 miles away.
- The room was great. So was the staff. Very nice people.
- It was located in an area with several great restaurants. The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed comfortable! We definitely recommend staying here!
- The comfort, the staff was friendly, very relaxing and peacefull. Cant wait to come back for another stay.
- Very nice . Well place in the city. Clean. Your normal Hampton. Complementary breakfast good as always.
- They had grab and go sacks that were just ok. Would like to have had a nice breakfast but can understand because of Covid.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lake Hamilton