Courtyard by Marriott Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Lake George offers smoke-free accommodations in Lake George, 2,300 feet from Fort William Henry.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.Courtyard by Marriott Lake George features 1042 square yards of event facilities, including a conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.Lake George is 2,950 feet from Courtyard by Marriott Lake George, while Lake George Plaza Outlet Center is 3.1 mi away. Albany International Airport is 47 mi from the property.
- Great location !! Restaurant excellent as well, prime rib one of the best !!
- It was convenient , parking accessiblity, helpful .
- the room was OUTSTANDING, the STAFF was just great
- Location.staff and cleanliness. Grabbed a great deal. Went to book again. Prices more than doubled. Shame we will book another property
- The room was very clean, the location was also good given our first time in Lake George and the bed was also good
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake George (Queensbury), NY
One of our top picks in Lake George. Just one minute from Six Flags Great Escape, this Queensbury hotel offers both an indoor and outdoor pool and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Featuring cable TV, all rooms at the Country Inn and Suites Queensbury hotel include a fridge, microwave and coffee facilities. Decorated in warm tones, all rooms are bright and comfortably furnished.The Queensbury Country Inn and Suites offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center with fax and photocopying services. Complimentary newspapers are available.Laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are available on site. A children’s playground and picnic area with BBQ facilities is on site.Pyramids Aviation Mall is just a few feet from the hotel.
- Everything was amazing! My boyfriend and I came to have a much needed time of relaxation and to celebrate our anniversary. It was perfect. The room was clean and comfortable with all facilities working well. The pool and hot tub was awesome. The staff was so nice and very accommodating in this crazy world we live in, and also just nice to talk to. Nathan, Sydney, and Alicia were fantastic and were very appreciative of the wonderful service they gave us during our stay. This will be our new place to come to when we need a getaway!
- Great location, not far from the lake or other attractions. Would definitely stay here again. Staff was most courteous and informative.
- I was satisfied with the breakfast selection given the economic circumstances in our country today, but both Nathan and Alicia at the front desk were exceptional and amicable. I would be glad to stay there again and recommend the establishment to anyone.
- We were so Impressed this place is amazingly clean and the beds are the best I have ever slept in.
- The location was perfect. We were meeting up with someone in Glens falls and afterwards spending the day in Lake George
Fort William Henry Hotel
Located on an 18-acre estate, this hotel features spacious rooms with views of Lake George or the Adirondack Mountains. It is 0.9 mi from Lake George Village.Each guest room offers complimentary Wi-Fi and ironing facilities. A shower and bath are also included.Enjoy scenic views and an American breakfast at The White Lion restaurant. Dinner is served at Lookout Cafe.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool overlooking Lake George. A fireplace and sauna is also available for guests to enjoy at Fort William Henry Hotel.House of Frankenstein Wax Museum is a .1.9 mi walk away. The Great Escape – Six Flags is an 5.1 mi drive from the property.
- The property was beautiful and right in the heart of everything in our opinion. The grounds allowed us to relax and walk to a lot of our destinations as well as have an amazing view of the lake. I enjoyed being so close to Fort William Henry and smelling the campfires. I also enjoyed how there was shops within walking distance.
- Very close to center of town but unobstructed view of lake, mountains and pool. Classy bar and restaurant on premises.No automobile sounds. Above the fray.
- enjoyed breakfast food was great price was very reasonable
- Everything its very clean and neat. The personnel its very polite. But I got to meet Mary Wow shes an amazing person funny and a very nice woman..
- The location was perfect. The pool area was amazing, the views was spectacular! Walking distance to everything was great!
Best Western of Lake George
Located only a 1.8 mi ‘drive from Lake George Beach State Park, this hotel features two pools and a hot tub. The historic Lake George Village only 1 miles away.Each room features free high-speed Internet access, cable satellite TV and other amenities to make traveling comfortable. Suites with fireplaces and kitchenettes are also available in select rooms.Hotel guests at this Lake George hotel will find two swimming pools, a whirlpool spa bath and business center with fax and copy services. The hotel also features a continental breakfast with breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items every morning.The Adirondack Factory Outlet is 3.3 mi away from the hotel. West Mountain Ski Center is 11 mi away. Fort William Henry Museum and Restoration is 1.2 mi away, while Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water park is 3.9 mi away.
- The staff at the front desk Carole and I cannot remember the other ladys name welcomed us warmly. They were friendly, helpful and professional. Couldnt have been nicer.
- It was convenient to the main downtown of Lake George.
- Our family had a great time in the pool and hot tub. The hours it was open were perfect for us. We were very impressed with the grab and go breakfast and how you over came COVID with that option. This is our new favorite spot to stay when visiting Lake George.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and breakfast was safely prepared.
- The front desk agent working on Sunday morning, 9/27/2020 I believe his name was Bud? Was amazing! So kind and accommodating! My friend and I checked out and asked him if we could come back later in the afternoon to use the showers facilities at the pool. The minute we walked back in the door he remembered us and grabbed towels and shampoo before we even asked. Fabulous staff.
Roaring Brook Ranch Resort
Roaring Brook Ranch and Resort features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Lake George. Around 2.2 miles from Lake George, the property is also 2.3 miles away from Fort William Henry and offers free WiFi.At the hotel every room comes with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Lake George Plaza Outlet Center is 2.5 miles from Roaring Brook Ranch and Resort, while Adirondack Outlet Mall is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- The property was gorgeous and the food was outstanding. The chef was amazing and so accommodating.
- This is an amazing place to unwind. The people that work here. Go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. If youre looking for a great dinner for a reasonable price. Stop by the onsite restaurant/bar. The food and service is out of this world.
- I love this place. Staff are extremely nice. They really have fixed the place up nice
- The staff and the room and grounds are amazing as usual. Ed at the front desk was knowledgeable and helped get us checked in. Grace Leigh are an amazing team at the bar and restaurant. they get you settled in for dinner. They are very attentive .The service was outstanding. The food in the restaurant is fresh and delicious. Samantha from housekeeping was very helpful in getting us fresh towels and the room was immaculately clean when we arrived. All and all its a great place for a reasonable price. We will be returning in a couple weeks.
- This property is in transition and repair from years of neglect. The new management is working extremely hard to get the rooms, pool, facilities back up and running and updated.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George
Just minutes from the scenic Lake George, this New York hotel offers enjoyable amenities for the contemporary traveler as well as easy access to a range of recreational activities.Hampton Inn Lake George is surrounded by hiking and biking opportunities in the nearby forests and Adirondack Mountains. Activities such as white river rafting and skiing are available just minutes from the hotel. Steamboats offer moonlight cruises, dinner trips and firework tours on the nearby Lake George.Start the day with a free hot breakfast at Lake George Hampton Inn. After exploring the area, work out in the fitness center or go for a swim in the pool.
- Lobby area and fireplace nice. Good location with easy access to town center. Friendly service by all.
- The room is spacious and clean. We had the room in first floor where is very easy to access. People in hotel followed rule, wearing mask and keeping distance. It made us feel safe and comfortable. The hotel managed well to provide hot breakfast it is really nice.
- Very pleasant people, kitchen staff for morning breakfast efficient and very accommodating.
- Breakfast could of been better. A Buffett served by your employees and coffee was Luke warm. I do wish the pool was open
- Good breakfast. Nice staffLove the coffee so early in the Morning
Surfside On The Lake
Surfside On The Lake is located in the Lake George Village, It has a private beach with a swim area, an outdoor heated pool overlooking the lake and barbecue facilities on the beach along with picnic tables. Free parking is also available.All rooms come with flat-screen TVs with cable channels, climate control, private bathrooms, hair dryers, iron, ironing boards, refrigerators and microwaves. Some rooms offer views of the lake and may come with a lake-front balcony or a patio.A children’s playground, paddle boats, kayaks and standup boards are available at the property. Club Hamilton Restaurant serves a seasonal a la carte breakfas overlooking Lake George. The RoofTop Cabana Bar serves lunch and dinner during summer. A 24-hour front-desk is also available.
- Nothing was opened due to the covid 19, but they gave us a free upgrade….which was a suite…balcony over looking the lake and mnts
- My stay was excellent!! Front staff and manager superb both shifts!! I will be back!!
- I was there for only 1 night due to Covid Hotel was empty , all food facilities around were closed but front desk ladies both morning and night shift were nice.
- Food was great. We had no complaints about anything.
- I love the rooms my husband and I stay at. I am also so happy that there were not people next to us plus during this time we had so much privacy because of that.
Quality Inn Lake George
The Quality Inn Lake George is located in the center of Lake George Village, within walking distance of Million Dollar Beach. It is just minutes from Prospect Mountain, The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom, Saratoga Gaming and Raceway and Adirondack Community College.Lake George Village offers a village setting combined with interesting and fun things to do. Within two blocks, visitors can rent a boat, ride a parasail, take a boat cruise, play miniature golf, hit the arcades, watch a war reenactment, take a carriage ride, swim, jet ski, grab a great lunch or have a tasty cocktail.The public trolley stops at the hotel’s entrance.Hotel amenities and features include free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper and free local calls.Guests can also enjoy the exercise room and game room. After a busy day of work or play, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate voice mail and access to copy and fax services. The meeting room accommodates up to 50 people for most events and business functions.All guest rooms include refrigerators, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee makers and cable television. Handicap access, adjoining, smoking and nonsmoking rooms are available.
- Breakfast was reasonable, ample parking, clean hotel, helpful staff
- Helpful friendly staff give suggestions regarding meals in the area. Although not the continental breakfast that Ive had in the past at a quality Inn. It was more than acceptable considering the issues of our day. And also very safely handle by the staff
- Clean, comfortable stay at a great value. Front desk staff gave us a great suggestion for dinner. Water pressure was great and the shower was nice and hot.
- The rooms are clean and spacious.The property is very nice especially the fire pit.Motel is a very easy to walk to the village and boats.
- Location was fine. good proximity to everything we wanted to see and do. very attractive outdoor area.
Super 8 by Wyndham Lake George/Downtown
Super 8 Lake George/Downtown is located off the Interstate 87, and is 64 mi from the Adirondack Mountains. The property has a seasonal, outdoor pool.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. A TV is offered.There is dry cleaning services at the property.The Prospect Mountain Summit is 5.8 mi away and the Million Dollar Beach is 0.7 mi from the property.
- breakfast was a little disappointing only a bottle of water, apple a breakfast bar went out for breakfast so spent extra money that was not planed
- Because of Covid breakfast was to go. Great to have when taking long drives.
- The bed was extremely comfortable , the room was amazingly clean, we enjoyed the fire pit in the evening as well. The staff was wonderfully friendly. The heater/air conditioner worked perfectly.
- I liked everything else. The location. The view. The room. The staff. Wonderful!
- The property is good,the staff is good totally the ambience is good
Clarion Inn & Suites Lake George
The Clarion Inn and Suites is conveniently located near several area attractions and local points of interest. This Lake George, NY hotel is minutes from The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom amusement and water park, Gore Mountain Ski Center and Glens Falls Civic Center multipurpose venue.Lake George and Lake George Village is a mere three miles away. This area offers a tremendous amount of interesting and fun things to do. Within two blocks, visitors can rent a boat, ride a parasail, take a boat cruise, play miniature golf, hit the arcades, watch a war reenactment, take a carriage ride, swim or jet ski.Guests of this Lake George, NY hotel are invited to enjoy amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free continental breakfast, free local calls, an indoor heated pool and hot tub and an exercise room. Business travelers can appreciate the modern conveniences like access to copy and fax services, and a public computer with Internet access. We have a banquet and meeting room that can accommodate most business or social functions.All of our guest rooms are equipped with refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Some rooms feature microwaves, whirlpool bathtubs, sofa sleepers, curved shower rods, spacious work desks and flat-screen televisions. Handicap accessible and nonsmoking rooms can be requested.We have ample parking available for cars, trucks and busses. Valet cleaning services are provided for added convenience.
- It was a wonderful experience. Kudos to the staff and the friendly environment they provide as well as the cleanliness of the rooms. The location is the best in town walking distance to everything for the outlets as well as some fantastic restaurants.
- The stuff was very nice and helpful . Location was perfect.
- It was right in the heart of the every where we wanted to go.
- Breakfast could be a little better. I think because of Covid its just pastries cereal fruit and yogurt.
- We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was lovely, especially, the bathroom.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lake George