Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark
This all-suite hotel, part of Grand Geneva Resort, features a year-round water park. Located 4.8 miles from Lake Geneva Municipal Airport, Timber Ridge Lodge offers suites with kitchenettes.Suites at Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark come furnished with fireplaces, spa bathtubs and balconies. Each suite comes with flat-screen TVs and free wired internet access. All suites have separate living and dining rooms.Guests of Timber Ridge Lodge get passes to the Moose Mountain Falls water park, presenting a 35-foot slide. As part of the Grand Geneva Resort, Timber Ridge provides guests with access to 2 golf courses, a ski run and WELL Spa and Salon.Among the 8 dining options at the resort, Timber Ridge Lodge hosts Smokey’s Bar-B-Que House, serving southern American barbecue.Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark offers horseback riding, tennis courts and a gym.
- Most staff went above and beyond. Very nice. Comfortable and clean and we just love the hot tub.
- Location. We all had fun at the water park. 2 bedroom suite was very spacious
- The water park was awesome. The hotel room was really nice and clean. The scenery around the property is beautiful. The food was great and drinks at the bar. The location of the Timber ridge water park is awesome because is near by the lake and activities
- The bed were nice. The water park was nice. The room, exceeded my expectations, had no idea that it had a kitchen in the room. Except for the lazy river, it was too short, it went from 1.9 to 3.0. My daughter kept cutting her legs on the floor, because it was so short.
- The lodge is an hour 1/2 from home. Rooms were neat/clean. 2 bdrm had 2 baths! Dan Patch Stables were on the property.
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva
One of our top picks in Lake Geneva. This lakefront hotel is a 5-minute walk from Lake Geneva Cruise Line. It features an on-site restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with flat screen TVs and DVD players.Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva provides in-room microwaves, refrigerators and Keurig® coffee machines. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and cable TV. Rooms with balconies and lake views are available.Gino’s East Restaurant and Bar is open daily for lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in the hot tubs or sauna or workout in the gym.Lake Geneva Balloon Company, offering hot air balloon rides above Lake Geneva, is 1 mi from Harbor Shores Lake Geneva. Big Foot Beach State Park and Lake Geneva Canopy Tours are within 3 mi of the hotel.
- location was good for us, nice view of the lake. Rooms was very nice and had items we needed
- Proximity to downtown was great and it wa super clean
- Great location. Arrived, parked our car there was ino need to drive until we left.
- I loved the size of the room, the comfortable bed, and the large bathroom. Closet space was plentiful too. It was very convenient to have a Ginos East attached to the hotel. The service there was excellent and the food delightful!
- The view from our room was amazing and balcony was a plus. The location was super close to the beach, pier, resturants, and shops. Everything was walkable so no need to bring the car if you dont mind walking a couple of blocks.
Bella Vista Suites Lake Geneva
One of our top picks in Lake Geneva. Located 7.3 miles from the Geneva National Golf Club, this hotel faces Lake Geneva and has a spa with an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The air-conditioned rooms at the Bella Vista Suites Lake Geneva are bright and airy. They have a kitchenette with a microwave and a flat-screen TV. Rooms feature lake or park views.Guests of the Bella Suites can enjoy a Himalayan salt sauna.Riviera Beach is 6 minutes’ walk from this hotel. The Lake Geneva Cruise Line and Big Foot State Park are within 5 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Location was great, everything was in walking distance. Facility was clean and staff was nice.
- Always enjoy the quiet atmosphere. Wife and I travel here for our anniversary and greatly enjoy the quiet ambiance.
- Relaxing, comfortable and attractive hotel, beautiful area plus sunsets, and walk to dinners and Starbucks.
- Super clean and liked that it had a mini fridge, microwave and dishes with this soap to wash that always comes in handy when youre in a hotel.
- loved the location, friendly helpfull staff, beautiful room, no noisy neighbors
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Geneva
Located in Lake Geneva, 1.3 mi from Riviera Beach, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Geneva features accommodations with a fitness center, free private parking and a shared lounge. This 3-star hotel offers free shuttle service. The hotel provides an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Geneva have air conditioning and a desk.The accommodations offers a buffet or American breakfast.Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Geneva also provides a business center and guests can use the fax machine and photocopier at the hotel.Geneva Lake Museum of History is 1.9 mi from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Geneva. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 43 mi from the accommodations.
- Plenty of free parking. Both our room and the common areas of the hotel were super clean. No maid service due to Covid but request for clean towels was handled promptly. Lovely oversized shower. We will be back! C
- it was new, clean, i liked how the room was put together
- Breakfast was surprisingly good given Covid. I greatly appreciated the cleanliness of the facility. The locks worked well. I never had trouble getting into my room. We needed handicapped accessible parking and it was abundant
- Breakfast didnt follow covid guidelines. People congregating in a crowd.
- Hotel was super clean. Front desk very helpful and friendly. Great location. Short Uber ride to downtown. Shuttle not running due to Covid, but great perk when they can run.
The Geneva Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Geneva Inn offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Select rooms feature a balcony.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and hiking. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 38 mi from The Geneva Inn.
- I would recommend a stay especially anniversarys! Every thing was over the top from the view to comfort and staff !
- The view from my room was amazing. Felt very private. Front desk people went above and beyond to answer all my questions.
- Location, restaurant/lounge view, food choices
- The hotel is very clean, very comfortable and has a gorgeous lake view.
- Beautiful scenery and lake view suite. Well worth it. Wish it was slightly closer to downtown but not a big deal
Mill Creek Hotel
Along the waterfront in the heart of Lake Geneva, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a balcony off every suite. Guests are just minutes from dining and shopping options in the center of the city.A kitchenette with a stove and a dishwasher is included in every suite at Mill Creek Hotel. The living areas provide a flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player. Featuring a spa tub, the private bathrooms also have a bathtub or a shower and a bathrobe.A daily continental breakfast is served to all guests at this property.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at Lake Geneva Mill Creek Hotel. Guests can enjoy the views from the outdoor deck or work up a sweat in the fitness center. The property provides free parking.Wilmot Mountain Ski Area can be reached in a 22-minute drive. O’Hare Airport is 50 miles away.
- Wonderful property on the lake, clean and comfortable
- The location is excellent! Room was spacious and very clean!!
- We went for a couples getaway. The room was nice but didnt know that at 6am on a Sunday it would be so noisy. We heard all the traffic from the street and no doors or windows were open. This was the only bad thing about the location.
- Really did not indulge in the breakfast. Coffee good is all we had and free cookies in the entrance. Loved the fireplace, the balcony, the gift package, the spacious bathroom. Loved the blow dryer!!
- Amazing location and beautiful room with balcony overlooking the creek and great bed. But the best part was the coffee /hot chocolate station in the lobby with homemade cookies always available!
The Ridge Hotel
Located in Lake Geneva, 4.3 mi from Geneva Lake Museum of History, The Ridge Hotel features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Among the various facilities are a bar, a shared lounge, as well as a garden. The hotel has an indoor pool, hot tub, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. At The Ridge Hotel rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a TV.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast.The Ridge Hotel offers a sun terrace. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lake Geneva, like hiking.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 49 mi from The Ridge Hotel.
- I loved the property so much! It was so beautiful! The room was so nice, we had an amazing time on our little vacation it was so nice to get away and relax.
- Everything! This hotel is beautiful. Staff is kind and welcoming. The grounds are breathtaking. The hotel offers free rental of bikes for customers to ride. I enjoyed being able to enjoy a bike ride with my granddaughter. So much to do and see.
- Very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was excellent.
- Very clean and comfortable. James, our server at the restaurant was great. Thanks for a memorable stay!
- I liked the location and everyone was very helpful
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East
Located just 0.6 mi from shopping and restaurants at historic central Lake Geneva, this hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi access is available.A microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV are featured in every guestroom at Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East. Extras include ironing facilities and a hairdryer.The Lake Geneva East Comfort Suites has meeting facilities, a games room, and laundry facilities. There is a mini-market for guests’ convenience.Free continental breakfast is served each morning. Eggs, meat, yogurt, and fresh fruit are featured items.Yerkes Observatory and Alpine Valley Music Theater are within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Swimming at the Big Foot Beach State Park is 3.1 mi away.
- Room was clean and comfortable for 3 adults. Hotel provided a COVID safe breakfast which was impressive to me. The hotel staff were friendly and available to assist.
- Very nice location! Clean ! Lovely outdoor seating!Very nice and helpful staff!!
- We had a couple of issues with our room but they immediately corrected everything and gave us compensation for our trouble. LOVE this place. We have stayed here every time we go to Lake Geneva. Staff and owner is just amazing hospitable.
- The staff was professional and very friendly. The property was kept clean. Also it is situated close enough the town but far enough so that you didnt hear any of the noise.
- The staff was awesome. Our room was clean and quite adequate. Breakfast was not so good….because of COIVID.
Chateau Royale Inn
Located on Route 50 next to Hillmoor Country Club, this Lake Geneva hotel features a lighted indoor pool and a whirlpool. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Chateau Royale Inn are all equipped with cable TV and air conditioning. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are included. Suites feature separate themes and a whirlpool tub.The indoor pool room glows with lights from within and outside the spacious pool after dark. Poolside seating is available.The Chateau Royale is 5 minutes from Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark and 8 minutes from Big Foot Beach State Park.
- Room was clean. Hotel was quiet. Good place to rest if you like a good no frills hotel. They upgraded my room to a condo suite. It was very spacious. Good location.
- Great value for the money. Super close to where I wanted to be. Sufficiently clean. Huge room would have been good for families who wanted to just have kids sleep on the floor. Shower water was solid
- John Junior very helpful and kind. Great value and great location. Chateau Royale a grand success!
- Love the Father and son,very friendly.Great value mini kitchenette,easy parking.
- Its a great property in a perfect location. A bit dated would be an understatement. Still, we could see how this was a fine place in its prime. Well constructed. Great bones. A bit threadbare, but for the money, location and what we were there foraccommodating. The staff was very easy to deal with and met every request we had. A bonus was the balcony. And not just the balcony, but the side yard and the former golf course beyond as we discovered with woodchucks and deer scurrying about. Id stay again if I ever had a reason to be in Lake Geneva.
AmericInn by Wyndham Elkhorn Near Lake Geneva
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness center, AmericInn Elkhorn is located 9.9 mi away from Alpine Valley Music Theater. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with cable tv, air conditioning and a seating area. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.At AmericInn Elkhorn you will find a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a laundry.A complimentary hot breakfast is served on site.The hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from East Troy Electric Railroad Museum. General Mitchell Airport is 38 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The room was nice. The hotel is nice. Very good budget experience. In a less rural area this would have easily been 2x the cost.
- The pool was a nice touch but the hot tub was closed and no breakfast offered so to covid. Room clean and spacious
- Due to the coronavirus breakfast was not served. The staff was amazing. Very helpful very friendly just a delight to be around
- It was easy to find. It was clean and well managed.
- Second year in a row coming here for Christmas vacation. Love the jacuzzi and pool, staff is always friendly and really helpful. Great breakfast options too. Our family enjoys our stay every time and look forward to another stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lake Geneva