Oak Ray Tea Bush
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Oak Ray Tea Bush offers accommodations in Ramboda, 17 mi from Kandy. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat screen TV offering satellite channels. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar. The property also offers room service and a snack bar.Nuwara Eliya is 8.7 mi from Oak Ray Tea Bush, while Bandarawela is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bandaranaike Airport, 56 mi from Oak Ray Tea Bush.
- Comfortable room with amazing hill side view, delicious food and friendly staff. Just 2 hours road trip to Nuwara Eliya with beautiful surroundings through Ramboda tunnel.
- Nice big and comfortable room, with very awesome view on the hills. Nice bathroom with shower and big bathtub. We like buffet, there is a lot of various and delicious food. In the morning you get a very speacial visitors. We had monkeys on our balcony.
- It was an excellent hotel where the staff were very accomodating and friendly
- The Magnificent View of the mountain and and Ramboda Falls was simple amazing. And you can enjoy the night with the sound of the water fall. And to wake up to that view just in front of you is awesome.
- View from the room was amazing. You can have a Waterfall, Reservoir, Misty Mountain and lush green paddy fields in one sight. We also experienced a small drizzle. Food is also good. Lof of variety for Sri Lankans and desserts were also good. Staff is also friendly.
One of our top picks in Kitulgala. Located in dense rainforest of Kitulgala, Palmstone Retreat offers the benefits of an outdoor swimming pool, a waterfall and a spectacular view of nature. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.The spacious and bright air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen cable TV and seating area with sofa. The attached bathrooms come with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Rooms also have the option of a private plunge pool and sauna or a spa bath and private deck.Guests can enjoy water rafting and bird watching at the property. The area is popular for canoeing.The restaurant offers both international and local cuisine. Guests can enjoy a romantic dining experience on the private deck overlooking the waterfall. Room service is available.Nuwara Eliya is about 50 mi from Palmstone Retreat. The Bandaranaike International Airport is about 93 mi from the property.
- Spacious room, nice private jacuzzi, beautiful setting in the jungle, friendly staff and delicious food
- The place is unique with everything you want. It is in the middle of a forest with a small waterfall next to your window. The gentleman Mohammad was so pleasant and attentive to us.
- The location is absolutely out of this world. We only stayed for one night but I could easily have never left! The staff were all incredibly helpful and friendly.
- it literlly a retreat, a place to relax and rechargeI loved it.
- Absolutely everything, I travel a lot around the world for business but when it comes to holiday I choose palm stone every time. Because you cant compare this hotel and this location to any other place.
Araliya Green Hills Hotel
Araliya Green Hills Hotel is a beautiful property surrounded by lush greenery. The accommodations welcomes guests with a spa. Free internet access is available throughout the hotel.Set in the peaceful district of Nuwara Eliya, the building is 4.7 mi from Nanuoya Railway Station. You can also check out Nuwara Eliya Golf Club, just 3,100 feet away. Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport is 53 mi away.Rooms are tastefully furnished and fitted with carpeted floors. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities and a dressing table. Featuring a bathtub and free bath amenities, bathroom facilities are en suite.Araliya Spa offers pampering spa treatments or a soothing traditional massage. Guests can go mountain cycling, trekking, hiking and horse riding. A 24-hour reception is available.Enjoy local and international cuisines at in-house restaurant. In-room dining options are possible with room service.
- The pastry chef was an artist. He had made a few show pieces of butter and chocolate. absolute masterpieces.
- Staff was helpful. Clean place. Location is great to get to the main sights.
- The location of the hotel, the buffet, staff were friendly and supportive.
- The room was really big and comfortable. It was very clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Close walk to some nice restaurants.
- The location of Hotel is excellent walking distance to nearby shopping nice parks. Good welcome and all the staff in reception, resturants, house keeping are very friendly ready to help. Stayed in 3rd floor the rooms are very clean comfortable. Booking was half board so both the Breakfast Dinner were exceeding the expectations with many varieties of food and served by very professional people.
Governor’s Mansion features a restaurant, free bikes, a shared lounge and garden in Hatton. Each room at the 5-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to barbecue facilities and to a terrace. The property provides evening entertainment and room service.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms are equipped with a balcony. All guest rooms include a desk.Guests at Governor’s Mansion can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play pool and tennis at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Ironing facilities, free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Kitulgala is 27 miles from Governor’s Mansion.
- Overall facilities,Nice ,clean and luxurious. A wonderful getaway. The surrounding mountains, walk in the tea estate was breathtaking. Food is fabulous with very hospitable staff. Excellent location complementing luxury.
- The staff were fantastically friendly and helpful and the food, especially the curries , was excellent.
- The environment and area was great. Considering the place is in the middle of nowhere and on top of a hill it beggars imagination how they do it. We booked with no notice when another booking went badly after a long day of travel, got the last room. Then the staff sent a van to fetch us from our abortive booking. We arrived at Governors Mansion with our last ebbs of energy and were welcomed into the warmth, plentiful clean water and great food and drink. We were saved.
- Demeure superbe dans un Emplacement magnifique avec vue sur le Pic dAdam. Tout est fait pour se sentir comme chez soi. Le personnel est attentif et disponible 24/24. Pas dhoraires pour les repas, pas dextras, tout est inclus.
Gregory Lake Inn
One of our best sellers in Nuwara Eliya! Located in Nuwara Eliya, an 8-minute walk from Gregory Lake, Gregory Lake Inn has accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has family rooms.With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, certain accommodations at the inn also feature a lake view. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Gregory Lake Inn offers an American or Asian breakfast.Hakgala Botanical Garden is 4.5 miles from the accommodation, while Galway’s Land National Park is 1.8 miles from the property.
- Lovely place. View is superb.The staff members are also very friendly and helpful. So impressed.Would definitely stay again.
- Superb place for money.kasun is the one who maintain that apartment.very good man,also impotant thing is parking is near the property.
- We liked everything about this place when we visited. It has the view of the lake, the rooms were clean and it was great value for money. Would surely visit the place again.
- A calm place to stay.Close to attractions of Nuwaraeliya.The owner is a friendly guy.
- Everything good. The view is so beautiful specially night time.
Yale Kandy Park
Yale Kandy Park in Samarakonehena provides adults only accommodations with a restaurant, free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There’s an outdoor pool and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom, while selected rooms include a kitchen with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at Yale Kandy Park.Speaking Arabic, English and Chinese at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Kandy is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bandaranaike International, 68 miles from Yale Kandy Park, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Overlooking Pidiruthalagala Hill and Glen Falls waterfall, Ashley Resorts is located in Nuwara Eliya. It features a restaurant and rooms with a private balcony. Guests enjoy free parking.Resorts Ashley is a 10-minute walk from Victoria Park, Gregory’s Lake and Nuwaraeliya City Center. Colombo International Airport is 93 mi away.Simply furnished, rooms have large windows that offer plenty of natural light. Each room is equipped with a cable TV, dining area and bathroom with shower facilities.The restaurant serves a variety of Sri Lanka and Chinese dishes. Room service is available upon request.Guests can enjoy a relaxing barbecue in the garden. For convenience, the hotel provides laundry and ironing services.
- Good food. Great location. Definitely value for money. I recommend this resort to anyone.
- The staff was very friendly and cooperative. The view from room is breathtaking. You can view the entire city, clouds and Gregory lake from the balcony. The dining area is very well kept. The food was great and well presented.
- I liked the view. That was awesome, and I saw a beautiful sunrise view. Friendly staff were there, food was delicious. Staffs were very helpful.
- The location of a very beautiful place and the beautiful waterfall further shape the environment. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, Delicious food food, highly recommend.
- Everything was great. Food, Cleanliness, View. Everything is perfect as described. Highly recommended to stay.
Heaven Seven Nuwara Eliya
One of our top picks in Nuwara Eliya. Surrounded by lush greenery, Heaven Seven Hotels is located in the peaceful Nuwara Eliya. Free WiFi is available at all areas and all of the balcony rooms offer a private balcony.The accommodations is located 1,950 feet from Gregory lake and 1 mi away from both Nuwara Eliya Golf Club and Royal Colombo Golf Club. Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport is 52 mi away.Enjoying panoramic mountain views, all the rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a dining area including an oven and a dishwasher. There is also a private outdoor terrace and an attached bathroom.Guests can utilize the free bicycle rentals and free parking facilities. The friendly staff at Heaven Seven Hotels can arrange for various activities including horse-riding, cycling and hiking. Other facilities include car rentals and barbecue facilities.Traditional Sri Lankan-style meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. Room service is available and packed lunches can be arranged.
- The view was really good. Staff was really helpful.
- Everything. Firstly they respected our request of a room on the ground floor for my elderly mother. Furthermore the hotel felts super homely. Finally the restaurant staff couldnt do more for us. Excellent service. Well worth staying here for a couple of nights.
- It was clean, staff were nice, they accomodated my huge vehicle and allocated a massive parking space, service was fast and the Manager Madhan and Charles were very helpful with our extras, room change even on a full house at their peak season..
- We enjoyed our staying. It was nice, the view was wonderful.Rooms were big and comfortable and clean.Staff were very kind and welcoming.Breakfast was good.
- Big spacious room. Good food. Great kitchen staff service.
Featuring free bikes and a restaurant, Hotel Glendower is located in Nuwara Eliya. This 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and free WiFi. Local points of interest like Gregory Lake and Hakgala Botanical Garden are reachable within 1.2 mi and 5 mi, respectively. All guests can enjoy 10% discount in the restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.Hotel Glendower offers a terrace. You can play darts and mini-golf at the accommodations, and bike hire is available.A business center is at guests’ disposal at Hotel Glendower.Popular points of interest near the hotel include Victoria Park of Nuwara Eliya, Nuwara Eliya Post Office and Mackwoods Museum.The property is centrally located with easy access to restaurants, public transportation, the town, Golf club, race course and is 5 minutes drive from lake Gregory.
- The most central and best location….walking distance to Victoria Park, Grand Indian Restaurent, Araliya Food Court and Mini Mart, Nuwara Eliya Market, Nuwara Eliya Town where Cargills and shops are located ….Excellent large rooms with Bath Tub….very well maintained garden….friendly staff….what else can you ask for…..
- The hotel was located right next to Grand Hotel and Araliya. The location was exceptional and central to everything. The staff was friendly and helpful making our holiday a good one. 100 recommend this place.
- Very pleasant staff, helpful, courteous. I had a lovely garden view room that was huge! Fresh tea brought to my room upon arrival. Manager checked in on me personally. The Sri Lankan breakfast should not be missed!!
- The location is excellent, located in the heart of the Nuwara Eliya town, within walking distance to Victoria Park, Turf Club and Gregorys Lake. The room was comfortable and the staff was supportive. The entire hotel gives a glimpse to the countrys colonial past. Loved sitting by the well lit fire place in the evening to check emails.
- Such a nice cozy place for a family outing. Staff was friendly. They have two bicycles so that we had a ride in the city. I wish if they have a small bicycle for kids too. Other than that everything was perfect. We didnt get any food there. So no comment about food. Go with family!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cottage 42 offers accommodations in Nuwara Eliya, 2.2 mi from Gregory Lake.All rooms are equipped with a mini-bar and a tea/coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with shower and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Services like laundry and dry cleaning are also provided.Hakgala Botanical Garden is 6.8 mi from Cottage 42 while the Bandaranaike International Airport is 96 mi.
- Lovely rooms with balconies and close to centre, helpful friendly staff. Would recommend.
- Staff is very good.they helped everything that we want.
- Care taker was very helpful and packed our breakfast even at 4 am for our departure.
- . . . . , . 10 . . .
- Freundlichkeit und Aufmerksamkeit des Personals, ruhige aber dennoch zentrale Lage
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kotmale