GR:Hotel L’Empire lies on the edge of Olm, a village 8.1 mi away from Luxembourg City. It features an onsite restaurant with bar and offers spacious accommodations with private bathroom facilities.Rooms at L’Empire are decorated with warm colors and a work desk. Free WiFi is featured throughout the hotel.Guests can enjoy breakfast at the hotel and the on-site restaurant is open from Monday until Sunday.
- It was quite clean and at-home, family run hotel (B&B). Whilst staff weren’t fluent in English, they were very nice and kind, so the entire stay was very comfortable. The restaurant at the hotel (Asian) was quite good (had dinner all 3 nights).
- Very good location and friendly staff. You receive what you pay for.
- Basic breakfast but good, nice outside dining area to the rear of the hotel. Nice 1st floor veranda over looking the rear car park.
- The price. Everything you need is there and the restuarant is great. The price is low and the hosts are very efficient. And, again, the restaurant is wonderful.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very good food at the restaurant!
Auberge De La Gaichel
Auberge De La Gaichel is surrounded by a garden with a pond and has a charming terrace for warm summer days. Luxumbourg-city is located a 25-minute drive away.The renovated hotel rooms are warmly decorated are romantic in style. There is free Wi-Fi access and free parking for guests. Auberge De La Gaichel provides daily a continental breakfast.The restaurant-brasserie serves lunch and dinner and has large windows that look out onto the green surroundings.Auberge De La Gaichel is located 2.5 mi from the center of Arlon.
- Great location. Would stay again. Service very good. Dinner excellent
- The host solved the problem of double booking on the posted apartment when we arrived late near 9PM. He arranged a better guest house room in a different property close to a park. There arranged a nice breakfast in the elegantly decorated house with the dear host-mother lady and dogs, which make the two day stay interesting and memorable.
- The food and the restaurant atmosphere made this a very special experience. The gardens are amazing too, it’s just a very nice place run by very efficient and pleasant staff. I will definitely visit again
- The staff were incredibly friendly/helpful and welcoming. The hotel was in an idyllic area and it was a quiet neighbourhood. The restaurant was extremely pleasant and food equally so. Would definitely choose to stay here again
We picked this hotel because we wanted to have a weekend away, with no worries, at a place with a restaurant and breakfast and where we can take short walks with our 2 year old. In this respect it was a good stay and matched our criteria.
The room was old but spacious, with ample closet space, comfortable bed and renovated bathroom. The restaurant food was good and reasonably priced. The breakfast was ok, even though choices were limited.
Appart-Hotel Gwendy offers accommodations in Bor. Luxembourg is 11 mi from the property.A refrigerator is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units, fitted with a dishwasher. Towels are available.Appart-Hotel Gwendy also includes a terrace and an on-site mini market. The closest restaurants are 1.9 mi away.Trier is 37 mi from Appart-Hotel Gwendy, while Mondorf-les-Bains is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Findel Airport, 16 mi from Appart-Hotel Gwendy.
- Excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms, quiet place
- Great flexibility with late arrival and very helpful service and responsive communication. An excellent breakfast. Very spacious apartment with good cooking facilities if you need them.
- Very accommodating friendly helpful staff , nice room, modern and kept very clean. Will return.
- Very clean and spacious apartment. Will recommend.
Very quiet, clean and confortable. The personel was very friendly and helpfull.
Breakfast is served in the room.
Hotel Restaurant de la Gaichel
Hôtel de la Gaichel is a traditional family hotel in Eischen, on the border of Belgium and Luxembourg. It features rooms with scenic views and a Michelin-star gastronomic restaurant. Guests benefit from free Wi-Fi in their rooms and in the lounge.The hotel rooms are nicely decorated and have a balcony. There is a French restaurant and a cozy brasserie.Hôtel de la Gaichel’s guests can opt for a game of tennis. The area is ideal for walks.
- Nice restaurant and good food, but not a fantastic breakfast…..
Beautiful hotel! Very nice atmosphere. The restaurant was fantastic! We sat outside looking over the lovely garden with some bubblies and great background music before having a delicious dinner. Staff was fabulous!
And very fair price-quality.
- Although it was a stopover from Germany to Calais it exceeded expectations.
- It is an out-of-town country hotel, luxurious, surrounded by a huge park, with excellent kitchen — overall exceeded my expectation by far!
The price, amenities, grounds, staff all went over the top. As they say in American baseball parlance, it was a “walk off” grand slam home run in the bottom of the ninth!
Celine, the owner, was delightful, helpful, and went the last yard in service.
I would recommend this place as a destination home for a weeks vacation.
This small and welcoming hotel is situated in the center of Kopstal, in the heart of the Luxembourg countryside, and features a Michelin rated restaurant.Set among a fresh and spring-like classical décor, Auberge Weidendall invites you to sample its traditional cuisine. Eloi Mougenot, who has a degree from Gérardmer’s Hotel Management School, does the creative cooking for his regular guests while Brigitte Mougenot provides a pleasant service. Auberge Weidendall is listed in the Michelin guide and was awarded 2 Forks; it is also listed in the Champerard guide.Brigitte, Eloi and their staff look forward to welcoming you to their hotel for a relaxing stay in Kopstal, just a short drive from Luxembourg City.
- The good value is best thing. Also, the hotel is very welcoming and provides info for the surrounding area, everything is very good arranged so you have nothing to worry about
- Location was great if a bit noisy on the weekdays at rush hour (it is on quite a main road). But easy to find & convenient to get into Luxembourg centre, easy parking, lovely walks into the forest within a few minutes which was great for our dogs. The room was adequate to purpose if not luxurious, a bit dingy lighting but reasonably well equipped, clean enough, great hot water, bed ok, wardrobe space, fridge on the landing very useful for us as we had brought milk, cheese and ham with us. Restaurant welcomed the dogs – staff made a big fuss of them – lovely meal & delicious dessert, nice wine. Great pub/restaurant doing Thai food across the road, good value & tasty. Perfect for a two night stay if there for a reason rather than a holiday.
- This place is outside of the city by a short bus ride and there isn’t much to do within walking distance of where you’re staying, but it is a lovely setting. I came here to see some castles and that was easy to do via their bus system bc the bus stop is kitty corner from Weidendall. I also took a bus into the city for dinner and night life which was easy. There was a restaurant nearby called Edelweiss that I was excited to try but it was closed on Mondays, the only day I was there. The staff at Weidendall were very helpful and attentive. The AC wasn’t working in my room and the owner immediately called someone and it was fixed a few hours later. I really appreciated this bc it was in the 80’s while I was there. Be warned that you will have to walk up a staircase or two to get to your room and you carry your own luggage. Overall the stay was lovely!
- The hospitality was wonderful. The bed was comfortable. We slept great. The wifi was fast. The decor (African savannah) was charming. There were washcloths (in Europe that’s not common.) Location is great. The restaurant is great. (Try the mixed vegetable soup.) Breakfast is sublime. For all this the price is exceptional. Definitely coming back.
- Just a great place to stay away from the city. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Really nice restaurant.
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Mandarina Hotel is pleased to meet you for business and tourist trips. Located 5 minutes from the motorway and 10 minutes from the center. All our staff makes every effort to make sure you will enjoy your stay: 32 well-equipped rooms and full breakfast.Strassen is a small and independent town, which is nevertheless considered as a part of the city of Luxembourg. The town center is about 3.1 mi away and can be reached easily by bus. Les Thermes de Strassen is 5 minutes away by car.Visit the big shopping center, only 2,650 feet away. Within a 5-minute walking distance, you can find several eateries for all budgets. At a distance of about 1.2 mi you can go jogging in a small woodland area, where you will find two different tracks to discover.There is a bus stop in front of the Mandarina Hotel. From here, you can travel to the city center in 20 minutes.
- The room was comfortable and quiet, with air conditioning. The hotel is located on the direct bus route into the centre of Luxembourg, and all the buses are free, so travelling around was super easy. The buffet breakfast was a nice choice of options.
- Pretty good location from the heart of the city (easily accessible by bus), really big bathroom, very clean room.
- Located very close to dining options, and ample parking. They allow dogs for 10€/night, which is very reasonable. Also had electric black-out blinds on the window – very nice.
- The mattress was new and very comfortable. Skylight was a nice touch
The location is really good, just next to a bus station, line 28 reaches almost everywhere
Staff really friendly and helpfully
Very well heated
Skol is located 3.7 mi to the west of Luxembourg city and offers Boutique-style rooms with a balcony and Continental breakfast. It benefits from free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Skol has a flat-screen cable TV, wooden floors and large windows. Some of the rooms include unique features such as a fireplace.Bertrange-Strassen Railway Station is 1.1 mi from the hotel. The center of Luxembourg, featuring the Place d’Armes and Palais Grand-Ducal, is 10 minutes away by car.At the Skol restaurant guests can enjoy a modern menu specializing in beef from around the world and elegant desserts. The hotel bar serves a cocktails and other beverages both inside and outside on the intimate terrace.
The bathtub! Nice lights which could dim to a cosy atmosphere. Nice and clean room.
Live music at the bar, good atmosphere as well.
- As a smoker, I was very happy with the balcony with table chairs and an ashtray! I would never find this facility for n the UK which is where I am from…..would be expected to stand out in the street in my nightwear late at night if I fancied a cigarette …..I have always found this outrageous and potentially dangerous, especially as I am 64 years old so……thank you do very much! 😀😀😀
- A superb small and cozy hotel, great location, away from highways. Free parking in front of the hotel. The room were superb cozy and comfort! Beautiful house and surroundings. The staff is very friendly and always smiling. It was pleasure to stay!
There was a nice desk on which I could work easily with my laptop.
The lightning in the room is good, you can switch on soft and indirect lightning. There’s a big terrace, although I did not make use it. There’s airco.
- Clean rooms, helpful staff, great food in the restaurant! Excellent tiramisù. I would return to eat here.
- The bathtub! Nice lights which could dim to a cosy atmosphere. Nice and clean room.
Hotel Brasserie Beierhaascht is located on the border of Belgium and France, just off the E44. There is a 24-hour reception.The hotel includes a brewery, a restaurant and a traditional butcher.Brasserie Beierhaascht is located a 5-minute drive from the Bascharage-Sanem train station. Luxumbourg-city is a 20-minute drive away.
- Had a really tasty egg/ham type omelet sliced into small servings. Good coffee.
- The staff was very nice and polite. When we got there they didn’t have the room we booked (three bed) so they gave us a two bed and sofa bed (which was ok for us). But they did apologize, charged the right price and gave us a present for the miss understanding. Breakfast and the butcher shop was great, very close to the main part of the city and therefore very quiet. Excelente Japanese restaurant near it, but that was about it, not too many options for restaurants but that was ok for us.
- Was up for a week for work. Room was great and I enjoyed the breakfast. Staff was friendly and I would’ve booked next week if they had availability.
- Great stopover in Luxembourg with georgeous courtyard and friendly staff.
- The friendly staff, very clean place, newly refurbished, good breakfast, restaurant is serving local dishes
Surrounded by forests, this small family hotel invites you to a relaxing and enjoyable stay. The Direndall is located in the heart of Luxembourg near the Valley of the Seven Castles.The area in perfect for hiking or mountain biking. Luxembourg City is located 7.5 miles away, and offers attraction like the National Museum of Art and History and the historic quarter with its cafes, bars and restaurants.Hotel Direndall does not have its own restaurant, but there are various restaurants available in the surrounding area to discover.
- Location and breakfast are great. Very kind staff, usefull advice.
- Off the beaten path. There is a lot of history in the hotel. Beautiful grounds surrounding it. Wonderful breakfast.
- Excellent place to stay. Really enjoyed speaking to everyone there. out in the woods, hence the price, but if you have a car and get up early to beat the morning traffic, no problem.
- Beautiful location, very friendly and helpful host, comfortable room, good location for a walk in the closeby forest
Do you like places where time has stood still? Where you park your car, find the key on the table in the hall, find your 1950’s style room perfectly clean as is the bathroom? Where the sweet owner still remembers your name when you come back after six years? Prepares you eggs for breakfast and joins you for a cup of coffee? Well I do, I love this place..
Oh yes, and there’s a splendid Italian / Portugese restaurant at 5 minutes driving..
The luxury apartments and guest rooms of Hotel Olivier provide you with stylish accommodations in the heart of Strassen, a 10 minutes drive from Luxembourg city center.With tasteful guest rooms, duplex apartments and penthouses, Hotel Olivier provides a wide range of possibilities for your delightful break. Benefit from free Wi-Fi access and free parking facilities.Weather permitting, the garden and its lovely terrace provide a great place to sit out with your favorite drink, while gazing out at the green field in the back. Indulge in your private 4-star amenities, such as a mini bar, flat screen TV and personal message box via your telephone.You can take advantage of the excellent transport connections – the motorway is easily accessible and there’s a bus that runs every 15 minutes. Taste the delectable cuisine in the modern restaurant La Cime and unwind in the cozy bar and lobby.
There was a problem with an air conditioner in the room and I was upgraded to an other room immediately.
In the end I got a bigger room.
- Staff is polite and nice, quiet room, breakfast was ok but not exceptional. Wifi was good.
- My room was very comfortable, airco was good, the bed was just right. The bathroom was fantastic and the shower probably the best of any hotel I’ve stayed in.
- the size of the room, clean (every day cleaning), breakfast options, friendly assistance, very close to city center, lots of busses passing by just a few meters walking from the hotel.
- Nice welcoming, clean, quiet, close to city center
- There was a problem with an air conditioner in the room and I was upgraded to an other room immediately.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Koerich