All Seasons Resort Hotel Bendigo
One of our top picks in Bendigo. Featuring an indoor pool and a spa, All Seasons Resort Hotel Bendigo offers relaxing stays in elegant rooms with flat-screen TVs. It provides free parking and has a bistro and barbecue facilities.Fitted with classic wood furnishings, well-appointed rooms have air conditioning, a sofa bed and cable TV. A fridge and hairdryer are provided. All rooms offer premium pillow-top mattresses.All Seasons Resort Hotel Bendigo is a short drive to the CBD and a 10-minute drive from White Hills Botanical Gardens and Quarry Hill Golf Course. It is a 6-minute drive from the Bendigo Racecourse.Guests can relax in the indoor pool, spa and sauna area after an active workout at the fitness room. Other facilities include an outdoor and indoor children’s playground, Xbox and PlayStation room and a toddlers room.Hearty home-style pub fare is served at Seasons Bistro, which offers a variety of local wines. 24-hour room service is available.
- Room was spacious, king bed was very comfortable so were pillows!, breakfast was beautifully cooked and we enjoyed the pool also!
- Pool and Spa very nice and could use all year round.
- It was a nice rooms at the motel. We had a nice meals at the restaurant. I never seen about the indoor swimming pool before.
- Good location, great set up, got a good bar, rooms were really nice too.
- Excellent value for money. Pool and spa indoors perfect temperature and large enough to enjoy. Generous size rooms with comfortable bedding and lounge. Great location only a few mins to town by car or curtsey bus. Good wifi.
Quest Bendigo Central
One of our top picks in Bendigo. Boasting free internet connection, Quest Bendigo Central offers serviced apartment accommodations, just a 10-minute walk from Bendigo city center. Guests enjoy a solar-heated lap swimming pool, a BBQ area and limited free secure car parking. All accommodations offers a flat-screen TV with free cable channels.These stylish and modern studios and apartments offer spacious living areas with a refrigerator, microwave and tea/coffee making facilities. All include a separate bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some accommodations features a fully equipped kitchen. Free DVD hire and free local calls to landlines are included.Bendigo Railway Station is only 5 minutes’ drive from Quest Bendigo Central Apartments. It is a 20-minute walk to Bendigo Art Gallery. Lake Weerona is just 1,650 feet away.
- The complex was easy to find, staff were friendly and helpful. We were a group of four ladies and the two bedroom apartment suited us perfectly.
- The girl on reception when we arrived on Easter Saturday sorry I didnt get her name was exceptional! She not only appeared to be enjoying working on a public holiday but was more than her, even calling me when it was close to closing time. 10 out of 10.
- The apartment was very clean and surprisingly very big and comfy. Perfect for a two couple getaway.
- Beautiful apartment, comfy bed, helpful staff. Everything other than parking was amazing
- Great apartments with excellent facilities. All the staff were friendly and accommodating.
The Hotel Shamrock
Housed in a historical Victorian Building built in 1854, The Hotel Shamrock features a variety of on-site dining venues. The hotel is located in the heart of Bendigo, adjacent to Rosalind Park and 1.1 mi from Bendigo Railway Station.The air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a fridge, an electric kettle and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers free toiletries and shower.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Shamrock Cafe, which also offers lunch and dinner options. The Gold Dust Lounge Bar plays live music, hosting cover bands on Saturday evenings.Shamrock Hotel is located on the corner of Pall Mall, a 1.5-hour drive from Melbourne Airport.
- I liked the history of each room.. Location was fantastic and walking distance to everything.. Parking was secure.. Restaurant served great meals and staff where exceptionally friendly and helpful.. Definitely looking forward to staying there again..
- The hotel is very centrally located with offsite overnight parking just 8.00. Building is heritage listed so oozes history and charm.
- Central location, great verandah bar with live music
- Location was fantastic. Included continental breakfast was yummy and offered many choices. Great to stay in a Historical hotel.
- Perfect location in the town centre, the room clean, breakfast included.
Located in the heart of Bendigo City Center, Allawah Bendigo offers a mix of modern and traditional designed spaces surrounded by Bendigo’s restaurants, bars, shops and galleries. Guests can enjoy free on-site parking and a bar.Allawah Bendigo Aparthotel is 2 minutes’ walk from Rosalind Park.Set within a historic building, each suite and apartment offers a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a microwave and tea/coffee making facilities. Some accommodations offers a kitchen or a balcony.Accommodations options include serviced apartments, fountain view suits and maisonettes.
- Great central location,comfortable and well presented, friendly staff ,all of which represents excellent value for money and definitely our accommodation of choice when staying in Bendigo!
- Our room was very comfortable and the bed especially provided a good nights sleep. Whilst the room is not large it was has everything you need for a comfortable stay.The Wine Bank at the front of the Maisonettes was delightful.
- Beautiful boutique accomodation right in the heart of the action.
- Its a different style of accom, but I like it. Very central for Bendigo CBD, very central to the Wine Bank… which can be both a good or a bad thing.
- Lovely decor, big comfy bed. In great location where you could walk to wine bar, shops and restaurants. Was nice and quiet at night. Could hear music at night while on the balcony, but once inside, it was nice and quiet. Staff really nice and welcoming.
One of our top picks in Bendigo. Offering elegant self-catering apartments, Quest Bendigo offers convenience with a bus terminal at its doorstep. A short 5-minute drive from Bendigo’s CBD, it features an outdoor pool, onsite parking, BBQ facilities and free WiFi.Quest Bendigo is located 1,300 feet from the Interstate Coach Terminal and 2.8 mi from the Interstate Rail Station. It is within a 2-hour drive from Tullamarine Airport and Melbourne.Decorated with warm colors, air-conditioned apartments feature a full kitchen and laundry facilities. They come with separate lounge areas, a flat-screen TV and hairdryer.For convenience, staff can assist with business and childcare needs. Dry cleaning and pantry shopping services are also available.
- We stayed in a two bedroom apartment and were impressed with the size of the unit. It was clean and well kept and we would stay again.
- I liked the spacious feel of the apartment with the two bedrooms and the fact there was two bathroom. Allowed early check in which was easy with friendly staff. Plenty of parking. Bed was comfortable. We were given a room midway to help avoid noise from highway and train line at back.
- Our apartment was very spacious and as it was located right down the back it was also very quiet.Lots of parking was also a bonus.
- Conveniently located, very clean, parking just a few steps from the front door and excellent value, will certainly stay there again and recommend to all of my friends
- Location, room size, kitchen facilities, easy check in and out! Great for a family.
Mercure Bendigo Schaller
One of our top picks in Bendigo. Located just a 15-minute walk from the restaurants, shopping and art precinct of Bendigo, Schaller Hotel Bendigo offers free WiFi and an on-site cafe and bar. Inspired by the work of Australian contemporary artist, Mark Schaller, this hotel offers a creative hub with art classes, art tours, and a supply of art utensils available for guests.Schaller Hotel Bendigo is a 2-minute drive from the Bendigo central township and a 2-minute drive from the Bendigo Art Gallery. La Trobe University is 8 minutes’ drive away.Each air-conditioned room offers a private outdoor balcony, original Mark Schaller artwork, and a coffee machine. There is a 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, which offer dedicated art channels. The private bathroom offers luxury towels and bathroom amenities. The mini-bar includes local produce.Schaller Hotel Bendigo also offers free parking. You can grab a bite from The Pantry Café and settle into one of the over-sized sofas located in the spacious lobby area.The contemporary communal spaces, including the on-site sculpture garden, form a unique environment that fosters creativity and inspired thinking.
- Great view. Lovely vibe in the room. Great service from the cafe
- Staff always friendly and always smiling and make you welcome. The girl that was on the front desk around 6pm was absolutely brilliant and a great asset to you.
- The cleanest room I have ever stayed in. The bathroom was immaculate and I could not see a spec of dust anywhere! I was extra impressed with the bedding. Its a habit of mine to pull the sheets back and mattress protector, to check what I will be laying on all night. Perhaps and little excessive, but I have had bad experiences traveling. But this hotel exceeded expectations yet again. The mattress looked so clean you would swear it was brand new. I felt 100 comfortable staying here especially during COVID19. Stay here! you will not be disappointed. Just be aware there is no food in the room just drink materials such as coffee pods, milk, tea etc. But thats not a problem, you can get your mini bar supplies from reception. Plus they have lots of yummy goodies at the cafe on site. The barista is lovely, he will offer suggestions on the best treats cookies/cakes to have with your coffee.
- really comfy bed, and the staff were more than accommodating.. when i realized i had parked in a private area and couldnt get my car out ,they came to the rescue to help me get the car out. nice location as food facilities not too far away. well priced, would stay again in the future.
- Great location, easy walking access to city, lake and attractions
Quality Inn Colonial
Featuring an indoor pool, a hot tub and a cocktail bar, the Quality Inn Colonial is just a 5-minute drive from Bendigo Stadium. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is standard in all rooms. Free parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms have a refrigerator, toaster and tea and coffee maker. Each room features a spacious sitting area and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The Colonial Quality Inn is 3 miles from both Bendigo Train Station and the Golden Dragon Museum. Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is a 1.5-hour drive away.Guests can enjoy a meal in the barbecue area, or relax in the sauna. The motel also features a business center and a guest laundry.Jonah’s Restaurant prepares Australian dishes, and specializes in pizza. The bar serves a wide range of cocktails, beers and local wines.
- Clean, comfortable and convenient for the purpose of our stay
- Great location. Friendly staff. Room was spacious. Parking was easy to enter and exit
- Location was fantastic and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Quiet. Very comfortable bed and linen. Very clean and great customer service.
- We always use this Motel when staying over in Bendigo. Large rooms, very quiet location. And centrally located. And for those of us who hate humid hot nights, a whisper quiet air con was just right.
Big4 Bendigo Marong Holiday Park
Featuring a garden and barbecue facilities, Big4 Bendigo Marong Holiday Park is located in Marong. This 4-star hotel offers luggage storage space. There’s a seasonal outdoor pool and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Each room has a private bathroom, while selected rooms are equipped with a patio and others also offer a garden view.Bendigo is 10 miles from the hotel, while Castlemaine is 26 miles away.
- Great park with lots of thoughtful extras that made it even easier, kids movies nightly, pancake brekkie on Sunday holiday specials I understand and very friendly staff. Nice pool and spa too!
- Beds were very comfortable, staff were easy to get along with. We checked in at 11.30pm, easy to organise key pick and drop off
- All of the above my family loved park and all aboveThey help with all neededWe are grateful for there help
- Very clean and great facilities at an affordable price
- Absolutely happy with the whole experience, staff were so friendly and helpful, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was easy and what we wanted. Facilities room we stayed in was well above the average cabin.Super happy and well definitely be back recommend it to everyone.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kennington