Best Western Plus Keene Hotel
Located in southwestern New Hampshire, this hotel is 2 mi from downtown Keene. It serves a hot, buffet-style breakfast every morning and has an indoor pool.Free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV, with cable, are included in all rooms at Best Western Plus Keene Hotel. The rooms also boast an outdoor balcony or a patio.Best Western Plus Keene Hotel has a fitness center and a business center.Horatio Colony Museum is 0.9 mi away while Keene State College is 3,150 feet away.
- I booked late 1030pm and got there for 11ish. You never know what to expect for a late check in and booking but dale was delightful. He was so kind and was helpful and pleasant. Got to my room, it was clean, great shower and amenities.
- Location was great for what we were traveling for. Room was clean!!
- The bed was so comfortable we slept as well as at home!
- The fridge n microwave were a happy surprise. Also, excellent amount of hot water with great water pressure! The fitness room was clean n I hadnt expected one! I could detect an odor of industrial cleaner perhaps? in the hall carpets my husband said that was a good sign, I thought the smell was offputting. Staff members were lovely, kind n pleasant followed all health precautions.
- Everyone was pleasant, overall the hotel was very clean and it smelled clean. We enjoyed our stay.
Days Inn by Wyndham Keene NH
Located in the heart of the Monadnock Mountains, this hotel features an on-site fitness center and offers free Wi-Fi. Granite Gorge Ski Area is 15 minutes’ drive away.Cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator are provided in every room at the Days Inn Keene. Decorated with light colors and wood furnishings, these rooms also offer coffee and tea making facilities.Enjoy a daily continental breakfast, including baked goods, fruit, and waffles in the lobby.Guests at the Keene Days Inn can use the copy and fax services at the business center. Newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk.Monadnock Speedway is 9 miles from the hotel. Bretwood Golf Course is 6 miles away. Keene State College is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean! Beds comfortable, very good linens and towels and my room was extremely clean, which is what I care most about. No breakfast due to pandemic so cant speak to that.
- The staff is really friendly and helpful. They made sure that I was comfortable!!Good location
- I am local to the area and was just looking for a quiet, clean place I could relax for a few days. Days Inn Keene definitely exceeded my expectations in this regard. The room was sparkling clean and contained everything I needed including a microwave, mini fridge, desk and chair and a roomy bathroom. Even though the property is at a major intersection it was extremely quiet and peaceful. The internet was free and worked well. All in all, I had a great stay.
- When we first arrived the gentleman at the front was so kind he even had a map to show us where we were in exactly where to go to get to our room. It was clean very comfortable we had a wonderful stay.
- Breakfast had lots of options. Staff were all ultra friendly.
Courtyard Keene Downtown
Set in a typical red-brick building, Courtyard Downtown offers contemporary accommodation in central Keene, 1.2 miles from Route 101. It features an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.Bright rooms at Courtyard Keene Downtown come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room also includes a spacious seating area with couch and a wooden work desk.Guests can enjoy the central location and discover the many local eateries that surround the property along Main Street.Popular nearby attractions include Mount Monadnock, 20 miles away and Arnone’s Family Fun Center, 3.2 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Most things were great. Nevada was a great host at the checkin area.
- Location had great places to walk to and was close driving distance to the fairgrounds.
- The property was very nice and conveniently located a few blocks from downtown. The young man that checked me in was very personable and friendly. Rooms were sealed to indicate that they had been sanitized.
- Cool town!! 2 blocks or less from restaurants etc on Main St.
- We stayed 1 night on our way from Maine to NJ. Bartender was extremely helpful in helping us find a restaurant for dinner. We took his advise and walked a short distance to Lucas. Fabulous food and service. Our room in the hotel was very nice. Bed extremely comfortable. Parking on site. We would stay there again when in the area.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown
Located in Keene Central Square, this historic property is surrounded by local shops and restaurants. A restaurant and bar are on-site. Monadnock Mountain is 13 miles away.Each room at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown features a flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station, and a work desk. Some rooms have a seating area with a sofa.Fireworks Restaurant is open for dinner and serves Italian cuisine and brick oven pizza. The lobby bar serves drinks by the fireplace.A fitness center is available for guests to work out in. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown offers 24-hour reception services.Skiing at Granite Gorge is 10 minutes’ drive away. Keene Country Club is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was offered, but We didnt eat breakfast. Loved the location. Staff was super friendly,
- Great location! Clean rooms! The only thing that was bad was with the covid no breakfast etc…
- Location is superb. Easy to walk to restaurants. Very pretty area. Room was beautiful, first floor but on side street, silent.
- The hotel room is beautiful for the affordable price! Exposed brick, huge room, big bed that was very comfortable. And very quiet for the first floor. Staff was very friendly as well. Really nice for a solo traveler too
- Breakfast was very good !!! The room was Quiet, Dark, And Clean as it could ever be!!! I would recommend this Hotel to ANYONE visiting Keene!!! I will book here again.
Holiday Inn Express Keene
This pet-friendly hotel in Keene, New Hampshire is close to Keen State College and Mt. Monadnock and offers a free breakfast as well as free Wi-Fi.Guests can swim in the indoor heated swimming pool at Holiday Inn Express Keene. A fitness room and business center can also be found on-site. Guestrooms include a coffee maker, mini- refrigerator, and microwave oven.Keene Holiday Inn Express is near Colony Mill Marketplace, a 150-year-old restored mill in the Manadnock area that has shopping, dining, restaurants, and entertainment. Activities such as golf, hiking, and tennis are all within a short drive of this hotel.
- Good location. The sheets were so soft! Very clean rooms and public areas.
- Very clean and friendly. I would definitely stay again!
- Front desk and breakfast person were extremely nice and very accommodating.
- Overall, we were very, very pleased! Peter Smith, the hotel manager, went above and beyond to make sure that all guests felt welcome. He was very willing to answer questions about the area, and we really had the sense that we were staying in a small country inn than a hotel. We also had excellent experiences with the front desk staff who were very friendly and very accommodating to any requests we had. Our family of four stayed 4 nights in the hotel and used it as our home base while making day trips throughout New Hampshire. We highly recommend this hotel, and will absolutely be staying here again!
- Grab and Go Breakfast was much better than we ever expected. Variety, cleanliness, and wonderful Staff.
The Putney Inn
The Putney Inn provides accommodations in Putney. The hotel also has free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel the rooms have a desk and a TV.
- Clean room great for pets large field in back safe and quiet
- Easy to find. Decent size room. Proprietors were helpful.
- Comfortable bed, nice fridge, very clean, quiet. Would stay here again. Pet friendly.
- The room was beautiful. Looked like it had recently been renovated. Clean Bed was comfortable. I was only there two nights but couldnt have been more comfortable. Oddly enough although it had coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator it DID NOT HAVE A CLOSET. That was a first for me. Since on,y there for two nights it wasnt a big deal. Maybe they had t finished renovating. In any event Id stay there again. Location is convenient , immediately off the 91 exit
- when we entered the room it felt wholesome and made the experience much better.
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Close to excellent ski trails and scenic hiking paths, this Brattleboro, Vermont hotel features signature Cloud Nine beds and provides a free daily hot breakfast buffet.Guests at the Hampton Inn Brattleboro can start each day with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center or take advantage of the indoor swimming pool. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access.The historic downtown area of Deerfield and Hogback Mountain are only a short drive from the Brattleboro Hampton Inn. With nearby access to I-91, guests can also easily explore the surrounding area.
- The location was perfect for us to go hiking and apple picking from.
- Great place to stay while leaf peeping in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Everything was exceptionally clean, and the staff were very friendly.
- The property was very clean and COVID 19 updated for success We have stayed here before and always been happy with our experience. Sadly there was no pool use or breakfast this trip but this was due to Covid 19 restrictions.
- Great value and good breakfast and not far from skiing
Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro I-91
Conveniently located off Interstate 91 amid the majestic Green Mountain Range, Comfort Inn Brattleboro features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi and free parking is available.All rooms feature full size work desks, ergonomic chairs and coffee makers.At Comfort Inn Brattleboro you will find a 24-hour front desk, a business center and a vending machine.Guests can enjoy various activities including hiking, rafting and skiing in the surroundings.
- Front desk attendant, ARIEL, was wonderful!!! She is very pleasant, knowledgeable, informative and helpful. Weve never been to the area before and she offered up things to do and see in the surrounding area of Brattleboro. Its always nice to see a smiling face, very personable. She made the hotel.
- The staff was absolutely great! Very nice and accommodating always say hi and bye telling us and other to enjoy their day. Talkative but not too much they had a very good balance, love their area and knew it well. The rooms were very clean and the bed was the most comfortable bed my wife and I have ever slept in. If youre looking for a view this isnt the place for you. Our room did have a decent view of the mountains but not all rooms will it is situated behind a restaurant. If youre looking for a nice friendly place to stay where you can sleep then get up and head out for the day i highly recommend staying here. Also breakfast is available theres not alot but enough to fill your belly up
- Misty front desk exceptional….great rooms. Comfy beds and overall quiet!
- Location was ok, breakfast was fine. The room was clean and bed very comfortable.
- It was very nice , had to cha he rooms cause ac didnt work but thats not their fault. Both rooms were gorgeous. Loved it there
Motel 6-Brattleboro, VT
Located directly off Interstate 92, this Brattleboro, Vermont motel is 5 minutes’ drive from the Brattleboro Museum & Art Center. It features cable TV with extended channels in every guest room.Motel 6 Brattleboro has rooms with a desk and free local calling. They are simply decorated with soft colors, light wood furnishings, and carpeted flooring. Wireless internet is also accessible.Copy and fax services are provided at the 24-hour front desk. Coffee is offered every morning in the motel lobby.Fort Drummer State Park is 6 miles away. Hinsdale Raceway is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable. The location was good for me. The room was adequate. The AC was good and adjustable.
- Going for a snowboard weekend but it rained had to cancel the staff helped quickly cancel with no fee. Had a great experience customer service wise.
- Motel 6 is always best when you do not know the area well. We had to say good by to a dear friend. It was a sad trip but Motel 6 came through for us. Thank you
- A quick detour from the highway is the best. Cost was reasonable and room was neat and clean.
- Emily charming,positive on welcome and departure. A great value .stayed here before even betterJohn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro
This Brattleboro, Vermont hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and spacious guest rooms. The Brattleboro Museum and Arts Center is a 5 minute drive away.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro offers rooms with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator. The classic rooms also include cable TV with in-room movies.A gym is on-site at the Brattleboro Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel also features on-site laundry facilities and a gift shop.The Retreat Petting Farm and Gift Shop is 2.3 miles from the hotel. Mount Snow is 30 miles away.
- Drink and snack selection was great. The firepit out front and the location of the hotel were great. The beds were comfortable rooms were clean. Large closet and closet space. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff were great, many smiling and saying, Good Morning to me as I passed them in the hall.
- The location and the rules they had in place to deal with covid. The tub in the room was great and was clean
- Considering the pandemic the fact that they offered anything was a pleasant surprise for me. The business center had a SD card outlet that allowed me to download all of the days motorcycle riding to my OneDrive online. THANK YOU !!!!!
- I actually secured the booking to house some visiting friends from out of the country. They were quite pleased with the facilities. It was clean, convenient, and the staff was helpful and pleasant.
- Will be staying here in the future. Looking forward to future renovations when they come. Other HIE have had great updates.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Keene