Hotel il Castello Borghese
On the edge of Grengewald forest 1.2 mi north of Luxembourg Findel Airport, Il Castello Borghese offers free WiFi and a terrace. Each functional room comes with a TV with satellite channels, desk and modern private bathroom.All rooms have beige colored walls and some have a parquet floor. The modern bathrooms are fitted with a shower, toilet and free toiletries.Il Castello provides Italian and French cuisine in their restaurant, which has light green walls and is decorated with chandeliers. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace.Luxembourg center is a 13-minute drive from Borghese, and Senningen Castle is 1.2 mi away. The A1-highway is 3 minutes by car and the A7-highway is a 5-minutes’ drive.
- Clean and convenient hotel with a good Italian restaurant. Good breakfast with croissants, ham and cheese
- Room was clean and comfortable, it was worth the price when compared to other hotels.
- Very responsive and Dynamic service, just ask and you got it. Very clean, very easy access, close to airport, business and golf course. Very reasonable Price. Just what is needed for a fair Price.
- Breakfast was OK. Location was ok for me (close to airport and to Kirchberg) but it depends on prfeerences
Good modern room, with a single bed. The electric blinders was something that I really liked, controls were reachable from the bed.
Room and bathroom were both small, but had the basics of what we could need. Both were also clean.
Breakfast was good in quality, although no buffet as is usual in Luxembourg.
Campanile Hotel Luxembourg Aéroport
Located just 1,650 feet from the airport, as well as a 20-minute drive from Luxembourg City center and the station, this Campanile hotel is ideally located and offers a free airport shuttle service and a 24-hour reception desk.The soundproofed rooms are all well-equipped with a complete bathroom and the listed amenities.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast and in the evening they can have dinner in the restaurant or relax with a drink at the bar.Other facilities, such as seminary rooms, are also available at the Campanile Hotel Luxembourg Aéroport.Within a 10-minute drive from the European Center, both business and leisure guests will find this location suitable for their needs. Castle Munsbach is 2.5 mi away.
- The room is very modern and beds are comfortable. The staff were friendly and there is a free public bus going into Luxembourg until midnight. Parking is very convenient and the whole stay was very comfortable.
Best value by far.
Located close to public transportation, solid restaurant and bar.
A very positive surprise.
- The hotel is very nice, is near of the airport, the bedroom is comfortable. I like it.
It is very easy to stay and catch early morning flights from LUX
Reception was met well, there is a private open air parking lot for guests no cost, we are a family of 4 and the only rooms available was that of 2 rooms next to each other. We ordered some food after our arrival it was a little slow and it wasn’t busy so not sure what the staff / kitchen was doing. Its something we have gotten use to in Europe though so it didn’t matter to us. The walls are thin though and my HAIRDRYER was broken…good thing the one in the other room worked.
Would stay again for sure.
- The hotel is located just a few meters away from Luxembourg airport. Even though the hotel is easily reachable by foot, the hotel also offers a free shuttle to/from the airport. Reaching Luxembourg centre from the hotel is easy too – you just need to take one bus from the bus stop next to the hotel. Staff at the hotel are friendly, helpful and well-informed.
Offering an on-site restaurant and a bar, Charly’s Gare is located in Senningerberg, an 11-minute drive away from Luxembourg City. Guests can benefit from free access to wireless internet throughout the accommodations. Private parking facilities are available.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They also consist of a desk and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All the rooms feature mountain views.At Charly’s Gare, you can wake up with a freshly prepared breakfast. The hotel’s restaurant serves French and Italian dishes throughout the day and evening. You can also have a drink at the bar.The hotel is 1.2 mi from Golf Club Grand Ducal. Luxembourg-Findel Airport is 1.4 mi away. There is a public swimming pool within 0.6 mi. The Charly’s Gare Hotel offers free parking.
- Bus Station is jus down the Hotel. Good food in Hotel.
- I had a small twin room. Floor was tile and very clean. Small desk and television – private bath and shower. A little bit of mold, but otherwise very clean. Provided soap and wrapped cups for drinking. Plenty of closet space for an extended stay (I was only there 1 night). Breakfast was delicious. Saturday morning was open at 7:00 Croissant, rolls, pain au Chocolate, cereal, meat, cheese, fruit, coffee, juices. Thought it was a good value for a clean/safe hotel including breakfast. I will be staying there again next year.
- The rooms are clean. Modern tv and furniture. Bathroom is super clean.
- As an alternative to the other typically bland airport hotels, Charly’s Gare is more homely, and more “local”. The restaurant is pretty good, with a wide range of dishes. Also, there is another good restaurant directly opposite. The bus to/from the airport is frequent, and the Stop is just outside the front door.
- The gorgeous food downstairs, we had a feast! Also our hosts looked after our motorbike and luggage while we explored the city.
LÉGÈRE HOTEL Luxembourg
Environmentally friendly, Légère Hotel is located in Munsbach, a 15-minute drive from Luxembourg’s city center, and features modern rooms and suites, free WiFi and spa facilities including a gym and sauna. A bus stop connecting to the city center can be found within 650 feet.Each of the sound-proofed rooms at Légère Hotel Luxembourg features free soft drinks in the mini-bar, flat-screen cable TV and king-size beds. The spacious glass-walled bathrooms include a walk-in shower.FACES Bar & Restaurant serves International and regional gastronomic cuisine in the spacious dining room or on the terrace. Guests can also enjoy light meals, snacks and cocktails at the bar.Légère is located in the green setting of Munsbach Business Park. The European Institutions at the Kirchberg Plateau are 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to Kirchberg and Luxembourg-Findel Airport on working days, upon request and availability. Private parking facilities on site are available for a charge.
I’ve been here before and would chose this hotel everytime again.
It’s very clean, staff is great and the rooms are quiet and the beds are great. Also, enough parking space.
Shuttle, taxi or bus (5 minutes walk to busstop) take you to the centre of the city in about 15 minutes.
- Room was really clean and well presented. Breakfast was limited due to Covid 19 so cant really fault them for that. Everyone was always helpful and friendly
- I like so much the room. It was really comfortable for us as a family. Even the staff were very helpful. The price was nice as for suite room. Finally, I like so much the fast service so when I request something from the room service, they bring it very fast.
Nice feel to it
Great grocery store next door
- The rooms were excellent and the breakfast was great.
- I’ve been here before and would chose this hotel everytime again.
Hôtel Moris is located a 10 minute drive from Luxembourg City and a 7 minute walk from the Walferdange Station. The hotel offers spacious rooms.You can have dinner in the restaurant and spend the evening in the bar with a cocktail, beer or a glass of juice.
- Good location, close to public transportation and banks. Clean room and very friendly staff.
Everything has been good, the staff was so kind, the forniture looks a little bit old,
The breakfast was good and it’s really easy to reach the city center
- Sauberes Zimmer. Gutes Frühstück. Nettes Personal.
- Herzlicher, kompetenter Empfang. Gute Empfehlungen und Service. Lage in der Nähe verschieden anderer Restaurants.
- El desayuno correcto, la ubicacion perfecta la parada del autobus a 30 mts.-(Buen servicio de busses para ir al centro)El personal de recepcion muy correcto
Hotel Bon Repos
Set in the Luxembourgian region of Little Switzerland, 3.1 mi from the center of Echternach, Hotel Bon Repos features a wellness center with a steam bath and a sauna, as well as free WiFi in all areas.All rooms at Hotel Bon Repos have air conditioning and are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. Some rooms also have a kitchenette and a terrace or a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The property’s à-la-carte restaurant serves regional and international cuisine and special diet menus are available upon request.Guests can fish on Echternach’s Lake, located 3.1 mi from the property, or visit the Beaufort Castle, 6.2 mi away.
- Good breakfast, good restaurant with very friendly staff. Wonderful area for hiking and cycling.
- Staff was great, very helpfull. Breakfast was good. Hotel is located at the Mullerthal trail and Echternach (worth seeing). Room is big and spotless clean. Highly recommended.
- The staff was nice. The room was very clean. The air conditioning is good. The parking space is near by. Breakfast was standard but good and nicely presented. The rooms are quiet.
Personel was very sympathic. Our room was nice, comfortable, and well equipped.
Breakfast was very good, and the restaurant is just awesome! For the price, this hotel restaurant really worth it! I recommend this place.
- Very friendly and professional staff. Rooms are stunning and very clean with all the required amenities. Dinner in the restaurant was amazing!
Hotel op der Bleech
Auberge op der Bleech overlooks Lachorette’s medieval castle in the Ardennes, a 30-minute drive from Luxembourg city. This rurally located hotel offers free access to wireless internet and private on-site parking.Each of the rooms at Auberge op der Bleech has a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. All of the rooms also come equipped with free wireless internet.The restaurant at Op der Bleech serves international, Italian and French cuisine including vegetarian dishes. The restaurant and the spacious terrace both offer picturesque views towards the castle.The surrounding area is suitable for hiking and walking throughout the year. Ettelbruck is a 20-minute car journey away. Auberge is 17 mi from Luxembourg-Findel Airport.
despite the negative comments posted, I booked this hotel as it was the only one open in Larochette due to Whunan virus restrictions. my expectations were low but I was agreeably surprised by the welcome and the hotel.
the desk informed us that there was no breakfast and tell us the policy in place to avoid the spreading of the virus. for the diner we were able to eat at the restaurant (as all other restaurants were closed due to the Wuhnan virus), we ordered a pizza proscuito y funghi, the pizza was perfect, the crust was thin but not too much and the mushroom and ham were fresh, as the beer.
We slept well and were able to resume our Mullerthal trail walk.
- A simple, comfortable room which was very clean and good value for money. Nice hot shower and views over the pretty church and square. The restaurant underneath was very handy for an affordable late dinner and walking the town in the evening was gorgeous and it was the perfect spot to explore the ‘must see’ castle the next day.
Hôtel sur la place de la ville ,un parking public disponible gratuitement , hôtelier à l’écoute du client
Respect des mesures sanitaires partout dans l’etablissement
Prima hotel, kamer was netjes en groot incl mooi vernieuwde douche…. daarnaast personeel heel vriendelijk echt top …. pizza s waren echt super.
Enige nadeel is de doorgaande weg .
Ze krijgen van ons meer dan een 10
Het ligt lekker centraal in Luxemburg.
Er is geen ontbijt, dat doe je bij de bakker 2deuren verder, en da’s prima.
Dit hotel is oud, nieuwe en nette badkamer, de rest is goed bijgehouden. Bed viel ook niet tegen. Beetje groter kussen mag wel..
We kennen het al 20jr. blijkbaar.
Het plaatsje zelf is niet zo spannend, maar geeft ook niet. Dan zul je een hotel in de stad kunnen nemen..
- despite the negative comments posted, I booked this hotel as it was the only one open in Larochette due to Whunan virus restrictions. my expectations were low but I was agreeably surprised by the welcome and the hotel.
This hotel provides soundproof rooms with flat-screen TV next to Luxembourg Airport, only 10 minutes from Luxembourg city. NH Luxembourg includes a modern bar with a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available.A minibar, work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided as standard in the rooms at this NH. They also have air conditioning and a comfortable sitting area.Each morning an extensive buffet breakfast is served which includes croissants and warm dishes such as bacon and eggs. The Crossroads Bar serves international meals and light snacks inside and on the terrace.Luxembourg city, featuring the famous Place d’Armes and the National Museum of Art and History, is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. A bus stop is a 5-minute walk away and the bus ride to the center of the city takes 17 minutes. NH Luxembourg offers convenient services to Belgium, Germany and France which are all within 30 minutes away by car.Guests can use the free scheduled shuttle service to and from Luxembourg Airport.
- It’s located in a quite place, staff was amazingly friendly (we had to checkin really late and they were super friendly).
- We just stayed at NH Hotel overnight because it’s near the airport. We were greeted by a very nice lady in the reception and she was very keen in explaining the details to us. The hotel is under renovation that moment and I think the room they gave us was newly renovated also since it kind of smells like paint but it’s tolerable not an issue for me. The room is nice and clean with comfortable bed and chaise. The bathroom is also lovely though it’s not that big. Breakfast is also good!
- The location of the hotel is great as it’s situated right next to the air port. Also transport connections to the city are perfect.
Having stayed there few times, i can say that the rooms are nice and clean, quite functional for a business traveller. Breakfast is standard with good choices of food & drink.
Staff is happy to help. Location has easy access by frequent buses to city center.
- I did not eat breakfast. I ate in the city at a small coffee shop.
Parc Hotel Alvisse
Parc Hotel Alvisse is set in quiet, green surroundings on the edge of Luxembourg. It is only a 5-minute drive from the city center and Luxembourg Airport. Guests can make use of the swimming pools and sauna for free, and free parking is provided. A spa and wellness center with massage services is equally available.The modern rooms feature warm colors and luxury bedding. They come with free WiFi, a private bathroom and a TV with cable channels.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet every morning with hot and cold dishes Restaurant La Veranda features a terrace and offers a menu of traditional Luxembourgian cuisine. You can also have a drink in the comfortable bar and lounge.From Parc Hotel Alvisse, Luxexpo and the Kirchberg district with its European institutions are easily accessible by car within 10 minutes. The nearby bus stop offers frequent connections into Luxembourg city.Parc Alvisse’s further leisure facilities include tennis, jogging and bowling. The grounds also include a mountain bike circuit, table tennis and more.
- Just stayed overnight. Nice stay, good bed and good food. Facilities and breakfast are a bit limited due to Covid but that is all understandable. They do their best to adhere to social distancing and barriers (masks and plastics) for protecting both staff and guests.
- Breakfast was okey. The food in de restaurant was delicious.
- Laura at the front desk is incredible. Parking is free
- The room and staff and hotel was good really and parking was very good and swimming pool and sauna was great and price was good in that this time of the year
- The reception staff was excellent. A few thumbs up for Amina, Sead, Cynthia, and Daniela. They were helpful and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good with a wide variety of choices. Indoor and outdoor pools, and spa area were a cut above. Modern rooms, free parking, excellent location.
Hotel Simon’s Plaza
The modern Simon’s Plaza offers free Wi-Fi in its rooms and free parking, 1,000 feet from the A1 Luxumbourg-Trier motorway. There is a summer terrace for warm weather.All rooms have parquet floors and a bathroom with towel warmer. Air conditioning is available as well.Guests can work out at the fitness center, or enjoy a drink at the bar. The à la carte restaurant offers seasonal dishes with light French cuisine.From Hotel Simon’s Plaza, both Luxembourg and Trier are accessible in just 15 minutes.
- Staff was very friendly, bed was great, breakfast was great, highly recommended
- Exceptionally clean, nice and cozy with an exquisite touch of style. The staff were very friendly.
- The air conditioning was great as was the overall hotel accommodations. The on-site restaurant and bar are very good
I do not believe this facility has WIFI
My shower door was poorly fitted, I spent 15 minutes everyday mopping the floor.
People, service and food were great!
- convenient location and excellent restaurant providing quality food including very good breakfast.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Junglinster