Grand Hotel Beatrix
Grand Hotel Beatrix is a charming 4-star hotel in the old seaside resort of Huisduinen. Explore the area and withdraw from busy life in the wellness area. Benefit from a free breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has nicely decorated rooms that have a private bathroom. In the morning a complimentary and extensive breakfast buffet awaits you.Fitness Club Beatrix will give you the opportunity to relax. Take a swim in the heated indoor swimming pool and use the sauna. There is also a Turkish steam bath. You can jog along the beach or make long walks.In the restyled top floor restaurant C’est la Vie you can admire the magnificent view over the sea while having a refined meal. For drinks and steaks, Meatclub offers good meals made of fresh products.The Grand Hotel Beatrix is located a 1-hour drive from Amsterdam and Haarlem. It is easily accessible via the A9 en N9 motorways. For your convenience, the hotel offers you free Wi-Fi access in the entire hotel and free parking facilities.
Fab beach restaurant 5 mins walk.
- Comfortable beds – excellent COVID management. Great facilities and excellent location. Food was really good
The staff were great and made us feel very welcome. After I booked, before checkin, I received a message informing me about COVID precautions and the restaurants they had in the hotel. This made us feel very safe wrt COVID and made it so easy for us to book dinner at both their restaurants during our stay. Amazing customer service!
The hotel is in a quiet area right next to the sea. There was plenty of parking (either on the hotel grounds or right next to it.
The room was very comfortable and there was enough sound insulation to get a good night’s rest.
The breakfast options were a bit sparse, but tasty.
I would recommend booking dinner at C’est la Vie wine and dine. It was AMAZING!!
- Simple but very good breakfast. The room was spacious and clean. Friendly staff. Beautiful location in front of the sea. I will definetely come back!!
- Nice clean hotel with fantastic restaurants and friendly staff
- Great location.
B & B Hotel The Baron Crown
The Baron Crown, located in Den Helder a 15-minute walk from the beach, offers free Wi-Fi. The elegant rooms have a seating area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.The rooms at Hotel The Baron Crown feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, extra long beds, a mini-bar and tea and coffee making equipment. Each room include ironing facilities. Some rooms have original beamed ceilings.The Baron Crown Hotel is a 15-minute walk from Fort Kijkduin. De Donkere Duinen is 1.6 mi from the hotel. The center of Den Helder, including the Marine Museum, is a 5-minute drive away.Guests can enjoy a Continental breakfast every morning. The hotel also offers a packed lunch service.
A very nice stay, very nice and friendly staff too.
Everything was set properly, cleanliness and a quietless big room, our stay was very good!!!
U can walk from the Hotel to Down-center for about 25 minutes, there also some nice restaurants going to the cost side.
In bad weather u can ask for delivered food from the nice restaurant in the area.
- The Lady/owner…. nice lady, breakfast, room, cleanness
- A Jewel in the Dunes, this small B&B was unexpectedly luxurious, well appointed and with a wonderful owner. We enjoyed great breakfasts every day, cooked to order by the charming lady owner who was extremely friendly and helpful. Located in a quiet village near the Dutch coast, and near the larger Den Helder, it is the perfect place to start exploring the local coast or even make a day’s visit to Texel. We will be returning to recharge out batteries soon.
- Very clean, spacious room. Exceptionally friendly owner! Breakfast was prepared with so much love! We very much enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit again, thank you! 🙂
- Lovely B&B Hotel beautifully furnished and eye for detail.Everthing a guest could wish for.
- A very nice stay, very nice and friendly staff too.
Hotel Den Helder
Located close to the center of the city of Den Helder, Hotel Den Helder offers guests a beautiful atrium, 12 bowling lanes and a mini golf course. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hotel rooms are well kept and have a balcony. Each room has a private bathroom. A complimentary breakfast awaits guests in the morning.Find a snack or drink in the hotel bar or restaurant, which is well known for its flavorful meals.Special care apartments are available with unique facilities for less able guests. Free public parking is available on site.
- Family suite was really good. Two comfy double bedrooms with TV screens. Big bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
- Excellent location for business travel in & through Den Helder, early breakfast and round-the-clock check in and check out also makes business travel easier. Very friendly staff!
The breakfast was satisfactory but not to my proffered liking but this was personal preference. For most people this would be more than satisfactory as was a good variety to choose from.
The people who worked there were all very friendly and always went above and beyond.
This was my second stay as I had no reasons not to go back. It can be said that the place is quirky as has a double decker bus inside and also boasts a bowling ally and miniature gold but I find this quite appealing and gives the place its unique character. which I personally like.
In my opinion is value for money. I didn’t eat in the evenings that often as I prefer to go into the town for food but when I did this met my expectations.
My stay was for 12 days but if I’m back in Den Helder I will likely stay here again.
- the hotel offered bowling and that was was nice, good parking side at the hotel, plenty of space, nice food, breakfast very good, staff friendly, location a quite and clean, nice to walk around to relax, lovely greenery around the hotel
- It was a more interesting hotel from the normal places but pleasant and friendly staff. Location was ideal.
Hotel Studio Bosch Duin Strand
One of our top picks in Den Helder.Bosch Duin offers bright studios just 0.6 mi from Den Helder’s coast. Free Wi-fi and newspapers are available to all guests. Bosch Duin is a 10-minute drive from the center of Den Helder.Studios at Bosch Duin Strand have a flat-screen TV and a seating area with Chesterfield chairs. Some open on to a private furnished terrace.Every morning guest can enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast, which is delivered to their room. Meals can be prepared in the kitchen, which is fitted with an oven, refrigerator and microwave.Bicycles are for rent on site. Guests can cycle through the dunes which is one of the main attractions of Den Helder. Packed lunches and a safety deposit box are available on request. A family-friendly restaurant is located next to the property and is open daily.The Wadden Islands is 20 minutes by ferry. The historic museum and aquarium Fort Kijkduin is a 10-minute drive from Bosch Duin Strand.
An excellent breakfast in a basket at the room door.
A short walk across the dunes to the beach.
Texas style restaurant in front of the facility.
Also an excellent location during the tulip season (April, May)
- Perfect location to enjoy beach and forest hiking route! Also great for cycling. Clean room and we had every thing we need during the stay!
- Very near the beach. Just a 10 minute walk away. You can’t get any closer!
- Large room with fridge, hob, microwave and everything needed for cooking (though I ate in the restaurant next door); free tea/coffee. Clean, comfortable. Large bathroom. Quiet location away from the town in forest by dunes. Friendly owners.
- Hotel Studio Bosh Duin Strand is a very nice place to stay to explore the best of Den Helder: Forest, Dunes and Beach. Located actually in the forest and dunes area and only 5 min walk from the beach. The rooms are very spacious with kitchenet for those who like to cook them selfs. Breakfast is served in a cute way, a shopping basket full of goodies delivered on your doorstep at a time chosen by the guest. So if you like forest, dunes and beach and after a spacious self contained unit in Den Helder this is the place.
- An excellent breakfast in a basket at the room door.
Hotel Lands End
Perfectly located less than 50 feet from the sea, Hotel Lands End is a modern and well-designed 3-star hotel. It is only few minutes’ walking from the city center, beach, and dunes.Right on the port of Den Helder, the hotel offers comfortable and stylish rooms. Some rooms have fantastic views of the sea.Enjoy a cup of coffee, lunch or dinner in the restaurant or on the terrace, and make use of the free wireless internet, available in the entire hotel.
- All the rest was really good: restaurant, bar, room, view, staff, sauna, jacuzzi,… It is definitely a great hotel.
- Great location adjacent to the ferry and the LF1 bike route. Nice inside and secure bike storage. We ate very well and enjoyed great views over the channel and to the seas from the hotel restaurant. Throughout the staff was friendly and helpful. The fourth floor room had a small balcony with a glass door and also a large glass window so the views were great.
The proximity to the ferry made this ideal for us.
We loved our sea-facing room with a balcony.
Our meals in the restaurant were excellent; the fish dishes outstanding.
- Moments walk to the ferry to Texel. View was super. Breakfast was good, lots of choices and eggs and were cooked properly. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was excellent. So was the restaurant. Very attentive staff and the quality of the food was top notch. Great location also, right by the ferry service to Texel and the entrance to the Naval Base.
One of our best sellers in Den Helder! Set in the naval town of Den Helder, Forest Hotel is across the street from the train station. It features an on-site restaurant and comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The restaurant offers a menu of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes in a homey atmosphere. During the day, guests can enjoy here a cup of coffee and a newspaper.Rooms at Hotel Forest have a classic décor and wooden furniture. Each has a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private balcony and some have a bath.The Den Helder naval port and the Royal Naval College are within 5 minutes by car. The Texel Ferry is 1.2 mi away.
- The property is really nice, with a large common area. Rooms are big, clean and equipped with all you might need, including a coffee machine. Breakfast is abundant and served in shifts to ensure proper distancing among guests. The personnel was very welcoming and helpful.
- Good location right in the center of Den Helder. Very convenient if you travel to Den Helder by train. Hotel on walking distance from the railway station. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms very clean.
- Great personnel, clean facilities, big bed and a balcony (unexpected surprise!). Extremely close to both the station and the city centre.
Funky cool lift with foliage inside, a very good idea of fridges on the landings to keep things cool.
One of the best I have stayed in Den Helder.
- Hotel is in the centre of Den Helder and close to a parking area and easy walking distance to good restaurants on the quays. Receptionist was VERY helpful, and staff very good throughout
Hotel Wienerhof is a family hotel providing basic accommodations close to the coastline. Sit out on the terrace when weather is nice and experience traditional hospitality and a friendly service.The hotel offers simple rooms that are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms have a TV. In the morning, you can start your day full of energy with a breakfast buffet.The restaurant serves tasty meals for lunch and dinner in a friendly setting. If you want to recover from a long walk, have a drink at the hotel bar. Here you can get a tasty beer or a sparkling soda.Hotel Wienerhof is located near the main shopping streets and museums of Den Helder. You can make beautiful walks in the area or visit the harbor. Opposite the hotel you will find the train station, which provides good transportation for trips around the region.
- Characteristic hotel near the train station and the busstop (easy access to public transport for Amsterdam or the island of Texel). Friendly staff, proper room with a clean bathroom. Breakfast included.
- Right across from the train and bus terminal . Plus very near the central shopping area. About a 20 minute walk to the Texels ferry.
Room was OK but as it is built on the back of the hotel it gets very warm and I think it would be too hot in the summer as the room is not made of brick but in early September it was OK. Room was clean the shower fantastic.
Good hearty breakfast and nice choices.
It has a huge bar/restaurant which I ate in twice. Food was good and the prices fair.
Staff are very helpful and they locked my bicycle away at night for me.
- Nice quaint Dutch hotel, close to Den Helder amenities, train station and port.
- We have stayed before so knew what to expect. The breakfast layout has changed since we last visited but it was still very good, a great choice and friendly staff to help. We were visiting family so didn’t spend much time at the hotel but it felt very warm and welcoming over all.
Hotel Cafe Woud
Featuring free WiFi in all areas, Hotel Cafe Woud is located in Den Helder at the harbor with several restaurants and bars around.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower and a toilet.
In Hotel Café Woud’s bar or on its terrace, guests can enjoy a drink and there is a billiards table available. Lunch packages can be arranged upon request.At a distance of 3.7 mi the beach can be found and the Käthe Kruse Poppen en Speelgoedmuseum is less than 350 feet from the property. Den Helder’s railway station is 0.6 mi away.
- Perfect location by the water and near the city center, comfortable beds, good breakfast and friendly staff. My parents really enjoyed being there, thank you!
- The place with old Dutch climate. 100 years old bar is great!
- Nice place for a hotel, close to the harbor of Den Helder. Clean room and very friendly staff.
- Very friendly staff. Central location. Nice and homey atmosphere. Great value for money.
- Very friendly place with super nice people who made me feel comfortable and welcome. Great little room with everything I needed and huge window from which I saw tall ships passing by. Good breakfast(excellent coffee!) – Highly recommended)
Fletcher Badhotel Callantsoog
One of our top picks in Callantsoog.Fletcher Badhotel Callantsoog is a comfortable 3-star hotel, located in the charming seaside town of Callantsoog. Benefit from a complimentary breakfast in the morning.The hotel rooms are cozy in style. Each room has a private bathroom.For a quick bite or a delicious dinner, you can visit the restaurant. There is also a lounge area and a bar.Use the sauna or take a dove in the heated pool if you want to relax. You can also play squash on the squash courts.In the hotel’s immediate surroundings, you can find facilities for golfing, beach volleyball, horse riding and windsurfing.
All Very good!
- Location, free parking and overall quality & comfort
- The hotel has great value for money, rooms are spacious (not very cosy though), swimming pool, Sauna, fast WIFI, Super friendly staff.
- Nice location and amenities. Very helpful staff. A pleasant, uncomplicated hotel.
- breakfast was excellent friendly staff and ready to help when coffeemachine was empty
- Breakfast Awesome!!
This 200-year old hotel is located in Den Hoorn, only a 15-minute walk from the edge of the Duinen van Texel National Park. Guests at Loodsmans Welvaren benefit from the sauna and solarium.Each of the rooms and studios at Loodsmans features a unique sea-faring themed mural. They also benefit from a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Welvaren. There is also a lounge where guests can relax.There is free private parking is on site and a bicycle rental service is also available. Loodsmans Welvaren is a 10-minute drive from both Den Burg and the ferry terminal to Den Helder.
- Clean rooms and very and the staff is very eager, helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend anyone staying here during there visit of Texel.
- Super personal and intemate hotel with amazing breakfast and everything else you need for a cosy stay on Texel!
The property was very pet friendly.
A quiet and nice place to have a relaxing long weekend.
- Ontbijt was heel goed wat wij heel prettig vonden is dat we zelf handdoeken konden pakken en dat er niet iemand je kamer op komt in.overleg kan hij altijd schoon gemaakt worden. Corona regels worden goed gehandhaafd.
- De sfeer in het hotel is erg prettig en gemoedelijk.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Huisduinen