Hotel Orion is located on the picturesque island of Kaag, which can be reached within 4 minutes by ferry. The ferry departs every 5 minutes, day and night. The A44 is 1.2 mi away and offers connections to Schiphol Airport in 30 minutes. The Keukenhof gardens are 5 mi away.The rooms have a private bathroom, TV with a DVD player and free Wi-Fi. There are also apartments with a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with views of the Dutch landscape.Guests can enjoy an a la carte dinner in the hotel restaurant and out on the terrace. The cozy ships bar serves a selection of drinks.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the center of Amsterdam is 45 minutes away by car. Leiden and Norrdwijk are 7.5 mi from the accommodations. The surrounding area offers many bike routes. The Hague, Haarlem and the beach are less than a 1-hour drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel and in the village. Schiphol Airport is 11 mi away.
- We liked the peace & quiet. The hotel was nice & the rooms were clean. But most of all we liked the owners & their Son! From day one, they were very friendly & very helpful.
- The location. Not far out of Amsterdam but definitely a country feeling. Love the fact that you had to take a ferry to get to the hotel, and everybody was very friendly and helpful. We had a late arrival and they made it work for us. Kudos to them!
Modern ambience with a very nice local flair. Perfect if you plan a boat trip on the island Kaag. Nice and rich breakfast. If you like there is also a bar and a meeting room. The room was small but very comfortable! (air condition etc.)
A family-run hotel. Very kind and authentic atmosphere!
Breakfast was sufficient, however everyday the same.
Location for our purpose was great.
- Second visit in two years and not disappointed. Perfect room for family of four, spacious and airy especially in the warm weather. Location is gorgeous with lots of water fun to be had on the island and some highly recommended restaurants all within a few minutes walking distance. Hotel breakfast plentiful and even meals really delicious – high compliments to the chef. Will definitely return without hesitation.
Hotel De Rustende Jager
Just 10 minutes’ walk from Nieuw Vennep’s train station, Hotel de Rustende Jager offers warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a restaurant, which opens onto a terrace.The bright rooms at Hotel de Rustende Jager come with a TV. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a buffet-style breakfast daily. French cuisine is served in the evening and a variety of beers and wines are offered at the bar. Coffee to-go is also available at Hotel De Rustende Jager.Bike rentals are available at the hotel. Guests can cycle to the West End Lakes or the Bollenstreek, which is famous for its blooming flower fields. Amsterdam is a 35-minute train ride away, Haarlem is a 51-minute train ride.
- Breakfast was good, parking facility excellent, reasonable price for the room and close to Schiphol airport and Amsterdam
- The location of the hotel is great, walking distance to restaurants, the center of the village, the metro is a 10-minute walk. The hotel staff is friendly.
- Nice breakfast, clean rooms. Comfortable place for an event.
The staff is the best!
the staff was great and bring fan to the rooms but it wasn’t enough
- Nice and clean and Location of the hotel is beautiful
Boutique Suites Lisse – Schiphol
Located in the center of Lisse, Boutique Suites Lisse is 2,650 feet from Keukenhof. Each accommodations at the 4-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. There is a restaurant serving French cuisine.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and some rooms include a balcony. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Boutique Suites Lisse offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire, pick-nick baskets and beach towels are available at the accommodations.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 9.3 mi from Boutique Suites Lisse.
- This apartment is very nice. Comfy beds and beautiful, clean bathroom.
- The staff, and the room was fantastic- thanks for your hospitality. I really enjoyed my stay. Hope to see you again.
- This hotel was great! The hotel restaurant served really amazing food the staff was extremely friendly our room was very nice and clean and it was perfectly located!
- Everything about the hotel! The place was calm and quite chic decorated. They also helped me to make a little surprise to my boyfriend for his birthday. I really felt like home!
- It was very clean and comfortable. Great location.
Hotel Restaurant de Engel
De Engel offers rooms with flat-screen cable TV and modern bathroom in the south of Lisse, in the heart of the Bulb Region. This intimate hotel also benefits from free Wi-Fi, a casual yet elegant restaurant and a bar with a billiard table.A work desk, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities are provided in the rooms at Hotel Restaurant de Engel. The rooms have access to a peaceful communal roof terrace. The twin rooms are accessible via an outdoor staircase.The Keukenhof gardens are only 10 minutes away by car. The sandy beach in Noordwijk is a 15-minute car journey from the hotel. Leiden is less than 20 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site. Bike rental is available at the accommodations at a surcharge.Restaurant de Engel serves classic Dutch meals and international dishes at lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy a drink or read a newspaper in the bar.
- The service was excellent, super friendly and nice staff. Delicious breakfast and dinner
Other than the above, room was exceptionally clean and staff very friendly.
Everything appeared to be new.
Staff friendly and welcoming
- The room is lovely and very well-appointed. The bed is very comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent. Too much offered to choose from.
Location: It is convenient because bus stops are extremely close to the place.
Buses are very efficient.
Close also to bus station.
Hotel de Lis
One of our top picks in Lisse.Featuring a bar and a terrace, Hotel de Lis is in a prime location in the City-Centre of Lisse, a 12-minute walk from Keukenhof. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while some units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area.Hotel de Lis offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
- The family room is spacious with updated styling. The beds are big and comfy. The room was clean and well equipped. Breakfast was tasty and had alot of things to choose from. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- It was a great value, staff were friendly, accommodations were perfect! We traveled to 11 countries in Europe in 17 days. All of our accommodations were made in advance but we miss calculated one day. We made arrangements here last minute and this was the best place we stayed!
Nice welcome, good information by staff
one room for whole family
- Great location very close to Keukenhof. Very friendly staff, nice breakfast, and clean & comfy rooms.
Good location, close to Keukenhof.
There are some restaurants and supermarket nearby hotel.
Breakfast was amazing.
Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim – Leiden
Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden is located next to highway A44, which leads to Leiden, The Hague, Amsterdam and Noordwijk. Train station Sassenheim is a 10 minute walk to the hotel. Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden features a gym and sauna.Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and a work desk. There are also unique themed suites with luxurious bathroom facilities. Most rooms are equipped with an open bathroom.The beaches of Noordwijk and Katwijk are only 15 minutes’ away by car. The sights of Leiden, including the Hortus Botanicus and Naturalis, are less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.The casino at Van der Valk Sassenheim-Leiden is spread over 3 floors and includes many different games including roulette, bingo and poker.The hotel has 3 restaurants: OZZO Oriental Restobar with a la carte sushi, restaurant Nest (international a la carte) and our buffet restaurant (open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday).Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden includes bicycle hire (also E-bikes), an information corner and packed lunch service for guests who wish to explore the local area.
perfect place to have a romantic stay with your partner
The room has a good design.
The breakfast is very good.
- We stayed here for our honeymoon a few weeks ago. The place is extremely nice with massive rooms! What was really amazing though was the front desk and especially Glen S! Wow, Glen went above and beyond to surprise us and make the room extra special with rose petals, balloons, champagne, amazing chocolates with other snacks and a lovely card! Thank you so so much, really. We were both blown away and also a special Thank you to Melony who was awesome very helpful. Thanks heaps team!
- The location was perfect for my needs, staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable
It’s clean and excellent location with reasonable prices.
Hotel Restaurant & Casino De Nachtegaal
De Nachtegaal is a 4-star hotel in the Dutch Bulb Region, 1.2 mi from the Keukenhof Gardens and 30 minutes’ drive from Amsterdam. It also has free public parking and free WiFi.The hotel rooms at Hotel Restaurant & Casino De Nachtegaal have box-spring beds, black-out curtains and a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and free coffee and tea facilities are available.The restaurant at De Nachtegaal serves dishes prepared with home-made ingredients and sustainable produce. The hotel bar offers refreshing drinks and features a billiard table. An in-house casino is also provided.Hotel Restaurant De Nachtegaal is located in a semi-rural area, an ideal location for walking and cycling. Guests can relax inside the hotel in the sauna and solarium.The North Sea beach is 10 minutes’ drive away. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel. Cities such as Den Haag, Haarlem, Leiden and Amsterdam are reachable within a 30-minute drive. Schiphol is 12 mi away.
- I originally thought location would be an issue but i could not have been more wrong as the transport is excellent
- The room was clean and comfortable. The restaurant was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- good parking for cars. Location: hotel easy to find, good access. Walking distance from keukenhof and tulip fields. Room is calm. Breakfast and Restaurant (for dinner) is good.
- Clean, well maintained, efficient and friendly staff. Well positioned for easy access by foot to Keukenhof and little farther into Lisse (charming town). Excellent and varied breakfast.
- Very nearby the Keukenhoff Gardens for walking or biking. It was very convenient to be able to rent bikes from the hotel. We rented for 24 hours beginning the afternoon we arrived and were able to bike past tulip fields to the North Sea on the first day and then we did a local bike tour through an app on our phone the second day. The restaurant served good food but it got very busy in the evening making service slow. The bus stop is very close by so it was easy to get to and from the airport on the 361 Arriva bus. We had to inquire at the airport information booth at Schipol to find the right bay outside for this bus as it was not listed on the digital screen outside. Tickets could be purchased on the bus.
Van der Valk Hotel A4 Schiphol
Van der Valk Schiphol is 10 minutes’ drive from Schiphol Airport and 13 mi from Amsterdam. Guests benefit from the free shuttle service and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Guests benefit from free parking during their stay at the hotel.All rooms and suites at Van der Valk Hotel A4 Schiphol have a balcony or terrace and a private bathroom with a shower and/or bath.An extensive buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. International dishes are offered at lunchtime and in the evening.Van der Valk features an extensive wellness center including an indoor swimming pool plus a sauna, steam bath and more. There are also unique heated lounge chairs where guests can relax. In addition, the hotel offers a gym with all modern high tech equipment, as well as an outdoor tracking field.Van der Valk Hotel A4 Schiphol is only 20 minutes from the RAI Exhibition Center and the Keukenhof.
- Great location close to Schiphol airport. Highly recommended, and good value for your money. Great service and up to help personnel. I am really happy with everything related to my stay in the hotel. Many thanks!!!
- The room, the early breakfast possibility, dinner, the quietness and last but not least the shuttle.
Easy accessible by car. Good location for my purpose. Great bedding.
Big renovation or extension is going on without any disturbances
- What a great customer service! Fast and sincere. Location is great- not too far from Airport and shuttle bus runs on schedule. I did not eat at the hotel, but menu looked very delicious. Room was clean and spacious. I also like the pool and sauna (too bad they close at 10pm). I would love to come back and stay with them again. I recommend to others.
- Very good value for money. Large rooms well equipped. Very easy to reach the Amsterdam city centre by shuttle service and public transport. Amazing staff.
Landgoed Kasteel Oud-Poelgeest
This modern property is located on the large estate of Oud-Poelgeest, only 1.8 mi from the center of Leiden and free WiFi is available throughout the property.The estate features 5 monumental buildings: a castle, a former coach house, a chapel, a forester’s house and a gatehouse.The hotel rooms and receptions are located in the annex of a former coach house of the estate. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also feature a balcony. A breakfast buffet is served every morning in the coach house.If you like to explore the surroundings, Keukenhof is 9.3 mi away from Kasteel Oud Poelgeest and the North Sea beach is 6.5 mi away. Schiphol Airport is located 17 mi away. Boat tours across the Dutch neighboring lakes can be arranged upon request.
- Marvelous nature , magnificent Food and vertelt quiette
- Like that it was a castle place and nice surroundings. It was good because we had a car and could take us through town. The room was very clean and comfortable. They accepted our little dog as well.
- Liked it that they accept dogs. That is why we took it. The cleanliness was something that we could notice. The restaurant and breakfast was very good. Like the fresh pressed orange juice. The bed was good.
- Historic building brought up to date with new rooms and bathroom. A little pricey for the room compared to other hotels. We did have optional breakfast that was excellent buffet. Still enjoyed our stay.
- Very nice view, free parking and parks to travel, very nice place
Hotel Villa Flora
Hotel Flora offers free Wi-Fi and is located in the center of Hillegom, near Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam and The Hague. Benefit from free parking facilities and beautiful surroundings. Bicycle rental is available on site.The spacious and comfortable hotel rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. There is a TV and desk in each room. Breakfast is served each morning.The hotel has a Grand-Café which serves lunch or a fresh cup of tea or coffee. The restaurant has delicious menus and various à la carte meals. Dine in style in this cozy and warm setting. You can finish off the day with a drink in the lounge.Hillegom is located in the heart of a region known for its dunes and bulb flowers. The famous flower garden the Keukenhof is 1.9 mi away. The area is ideal for walking- and cycling tours.
- Fantasic breakfast from master chef of egg dishes. Nice beach out back.
Our room was very big compared to other hotels in Europe.
The restaurant at the hotel was excellent. Good parking.
Accepted our dog, though charged us an extra fee. Has an elevator.
- Beautiful building, great location, wonderful staff! We loved the kids area in the breaking dinning room.
- To get to Central Amsterdam you have to walk 20 minutes from the hotel to the Hillegom station, then you do a train transfer in Haarlem and that train leaves you in the center of Amsterdam.
The staff was excellent and helpful when we made some very strange requests. Our accommodations were a nice
size for our extended stay. The hotel was close to the Keukenhof Gardens and also easy access to Amsterdam.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Huigsloot