Vinpearl Hotel Hue
One of our top picks in Hue. Boasting a bar, Vinpearl Hotel Hue is set in Hue in the Thua Thien – Hue region, 1.2 mi from Trang Tien Bridge and 1.4 mi from Museum of Royal Antiquities. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel offers an indoor pool, fitness center and a concierge service.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Vinpearl Hotel Hue.Dong Ba Market is 1.4 mi from the accommodations, while Chieu Ung Pagoda is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Phu Bai Airport, 8.7 mi from Vinpearl Hotel Hue.
- Good breakfast. Excellent staff. Comfortable bed. Spacious room.
- I was sick on my 2nd night while staying at the hotel but they took good care of me. They sent the nurse to check on me and she was great. She gave me medicine and really spent time to make sure Ill be feeling better. Even though I wasnt able to have a tour in Hue anymore, I was happy that I stayed at Vinpearl Hotel Hue because it made me feel like I was in good hands. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Facilities were also good. The swimming pool has warm water which was great because you can still enjoy swimming despite the cold weather outside. PoolNurseStaffFacilitiesSky Bar
- Excellent staff super friendly and helpful. Very clean and great prices for executive suite. The breakfast buffet was immaculate and super delicious. Nice indoor pool great for kids to swim and play. I was very impressed with this hotel and would definitely only stay here when I return to Hue.
- Nice spacious rooms what is always the case with VINPEARL hotels. They are huge. Good beds and bathroom.
- Great hotel in Hue. Brand new. Room was perfect with awesome view of city and surrounding area. Amazing facilities. Best hotel pool. Breakfast has endless options. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Senna Hue Hotel
Located in Hue, 0.9 mi from Dong Ba Market, Senna Hue Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. With free WiFi, this 5-star hotel has a garden and a terrace. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The hotel offers a buffet or American breakfast.Trang Tien Bridge is 2,450 feet from Senna Hue Hotel, while Museum of Royal Antiquities is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Phu Bai Airport, 9.3 mi from the accommodations.
- The staff went completely out of their way to make us feel welcome and they did an excellent job. They helped us with booking a tour, with finding restaurants and with setting the gym equipment so we could work out. The hotel is EXTREMELY clean, couldnt be cleaner. The pool and the garden are fantastic. Location is a 10. Breakfast is a 10. Rooms are a 10. I dont know they could do better!
- Very pleasant hotel. Very good location. Very pleasant staff as well as helpful who made our stay very enjoyable
- Excellent location very close to restaurants, bars and shops. Also walkable to citadel.Spacious, comfortable suites. Very clean. Quiet.Wonderful friendly and helpful staff, eager to assist.
- Ba sng ngon v va ming. Phng c th sch s v y tin nghi. Ngoi ra, nhn vin ca khch sn cng rt thn thin, lch s v chu o. V v tr th v cng tuyt vi, khch sn nm ngay v tr trung tm nn rt thun tin di chuyn n cc a im du lch cng nh cc a im n ung ngon. Chc chn khi quay li Hu mnh s tip tc s dng dch v ca khch sn mnh.
- Snh l tn rng , p . Nhn vin l tn n tip nhit tnh , thn thin …
The Scarlett Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Hue. Featuring 3-star accommodations, The Scarlett Boutique Hotel is located in Hue, 1.4 mi from Museum of Royal Antiquities and 1.4 mi from Dong Ba Market. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property is allergy-free and is located 1.2 mi from Trang Tien Bridge.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel every room is fitted with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests can make use of the business center to work or head for a sightseeing trip organized by the tour desk.Chieu Ung Pagoda is 1.9 mi from The Scarlett Boutique Hotel, while Forbidden Purple City is 2 mi away. The nearest airport is Phu Bai Airport, 9.3 mi from the accommodations.
- everything in room is very detailed and in good condition. a 3 star hotel with 4 star standard.
- Lovely decoration. Centrally situated. Staff are incredibly nice and helpful. High standards for such low prices
- Very friendly and helpful stuff. Cares about the customer and give advice to good food stores. The room was clean and the bed is very comfortable. I recommend to book at this hotel.
- Love the style. Bed is big a comfy. The receptionist is very accommodating and knowledgeable about the area. You can ask him for recommendations about where to eat or visit. I would stay there again. I stayed for both work and leisure. Its a quite area so good for working but also close to all the attractions and night life.
- Fabulous breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff
Muong Thanh Holiday Hue Hotel
One of our best sellers in Hue! Just accross the road from Hue Ferry Terminal, Muong Thanh Holiday Hue Hotel offers contemporary room with soundproofed windows in Hue’s city cetre. The hotel overlooks the poetic Perfume River and features an outdoor pool, as well as an on site restaurant and bar.Featuring free WiFi access, all ample rooms come with air conditioning, a seating area, satellite TV and mini-bar. A private balcony is fitted in selected rooms, and/or city views can be enjoy from certain rooms. Private bathroom has shower facility and free toiletries. Toiletries, bathrobes and slippers are available for your comfort.Guests can recharge at the fitness room, or relax with soothing massage at the spa. You will find a tour desk and 24-hour reception at the hotel where you can make travel arrangement, airport transfer and ticketing service.Dong Ba Market is 1,950 feet from Muong Thanh Holiday Hue Hotel, while Dieu De National Pagoda and Forbidden Purple City are 0.7 mi and 1.1 mi away respectively. The closest airport is Phu Bai Airport, 8.7 mi away.An Cuu Restaurant serves a delectable spread of Vietnamese, American and Asian dishes and is available for all-day dining. Offering panoramic views of Perfume River, Truong Tien Bridge and Hue Citadel, Gia Hoi Bar has a wide selection of beers and cocktails.
- The breakfast was good. But I think there was something wrong with the fresh lettuce because I got diarrhea right after I ate it.
- Fantastic location on the river you must stay at this hotel
- Mnh u cng vic nn khng kip n sng , v tr rt p
- Nhn vin nhit tnh, v tr p, c Highlands coffee ngay snh khch sn
- Nhn vin phc v rt tt. Xin gi li cm n ti ch qun l nh hng buffet sng mang ly nc gng cho em gi mnh.
Hue Serene Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Hue. Hue Serene Palace Hotel is strategically located within 650 feet from the famous Huong River and Trang Tien Bridge. It features modern rooms equipped with a personal computer and offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.The hotel is just 1,950 feet to Hue Citadel and about 0.6 mi to Hue Train Station. Hue Airport is 6.2 mi away, while Da Nang International Airport is approximately 43 mi away.Fitted with parquet flooring, air-conditioned rooms are well-furnished with a wardrobe, personal safe, a flat-screen cable TV and seating area. Complimentary fruit, tea and coffee making facilities are also included. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries.Hue Serene Palace Hotel has a tour desk that can assist with sightseeing and travel arrangements. Luggage storage, laundry and babysitting services can be requested from the 24-hour front desk. Other conveniences include a business center, currency exchange and bicycle/car rental services.Guests can enjoy daily breakfast at the in-house restaurant, or request for it to be delivered to the rooms. Alternatively, tasty local food is served at the nearby food stalls within a few minutes’ walk away.
- The room was very clean. The staffs were friendly even though they did not support us for a room without tube as they said. The location was perfect. I may come back here to stay for next trips to Hue.
- Everything was wonderful. The staff happy and kind despite the virus upset with less business. The breakfast and menu was nice. Bathrobes were an added comfort and any requests they responded quickly.
- Location is very central, the Walking Street is just 5 min. away. All booking was done perfectly!
- Breakfast buffet was so good. The staff were beyond friendly and arranged lots of excursions for us.
- The hotel was excellent. The staff was wonderful. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. The drivers and tour guides they provided were amazing. And the FOOD WAS THE BEST WEVE HAD IN ALL VIETNAM. The breakfast was out of this world good and all the staff that worked in the restaurant were so friendly and nice. We loved our balcony in our room. It was the perfect touch.
Century Riverside Hue
One of our top picks in Hue. Located in the heart of Hue City, Century Riverside Hue features rooms with LCD cable TV and free WiFi. The luxurious hotel offers a spa and swimming pool. 5 dining options are available in Century Hotel.Centrally located on the banks of Huong River, Century Riverside Hue is 1.2 mi from Hue Railway Station. It is a 20-minute drive from Phu Bai International Airport.The elegant rooms have a Vietnamese theme and come with a balcony, air-conditioning and fan. A mini-bar and tea/coffee maker are provided.Guests can work out at the fitness center or with a game of tennis. Massage services are available at the spa featuring a hot tub and sauna. The hotel offers car and bicycle rental services.Asian, Vietnamese and Western cuisine are served at The Terrace Restaurant and The Riverside Restaurant. There is also a variety of restaurants and cafes within walking distance of the hotel.
- The location of the hotel was excellent, the staff was very professional and treated us very nicely. The view from our room of the river was beautiful. Valued for the price paid was outstanding.
- The hotel is next to the river Song Huong, our room has the river view and from a distant is the bridge, very peaceful and quiet. It is right next to the port where the river cruise start. It is central to everything. There are hundreds of food choices around the hotel. The hotel is huge with very nice landscape next to the river, very nice outdoor pool, nice gym. We have excellent reception staff, Trang, Thu, Thi and Duy. The room cleaning ladies, the bell boys. The man working at the pool helped us took photos. They were very helpful and friendly. There were good selection of food and beverages for breakfast. The restaurant has a beautiful view of the river, no noise from the street. The room was big and very clean. The furniture is nice. The air condition runs nice and quiet. The hotel decor is nice. We definitely will come back to Century Riverside Hotel.
- Great location, situated right next to the night markets and about a 20minute walk from Imperial City. The hotel itself has everything you could need as well as helpful staff to help you with anything you are not sure of. Would definitely recommend!
- The location is good, just besides Perfume River and not far from Truong Tien Bridge. There are many bars and restaurants around it. The breakfast is quite good with a varies of combined Western and Vietnamese food.
- The staff was lovely very helpful and available. The location was ideal across the street from the pedestrian walk, close to the dragon boat port, and easy walking distance to the Citadel
Alba Spa Hotel
One of our top picks in Hue. Located just 1,650 feet away from Huong River in Hue, Alba Spa Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in a relaxing atmosphere. Featuring neutral colors, this property offers the Alba hot and cool mineral spa pool where guests can improve their well-being by enjoying a bath – an age-old practice to maintain health and vigor.This property is 2,650 feet away from the Noter Dame Cathedral and 0.6 mi from An Dinh Palace and Trang Tien Bridge. Phu Bai Airport is 7.5 mi away, while Da Nang International Airport is 50 mi from Alba Spa Hotel.Rooms at Alba Spa Hotel feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and tea/coffee maker. Room slippers and a hairdryer are provided for guest’s convenience.Other facilities include a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and souvenir shops.
- The imperial citadel and perfume river are within walk distance. The spa at the hotel is excellent.
- Friendly staff Simple but nice decor Good water and A/C Clean and sufficient facilities
- We were very pleased with our stay at Alba Spa Hotel. The rooms on the upper floor have a nice view. Close to restaurants and cafes. The main sights are within 1530min walk from the hotel but you get a nice walk. The breakfast was plenty and many great options of local Vietnamese cuisine, among others. The lunch served was also nice. The staff was very helpful in arranging transfer to the airport, which was much cheaper than a regular taxi! We stayed for our honeymoon and we got a very nice surprise drink, cake and decoration delivered to our room.
- The staff was very nice. The room was big and clean. Breakfast was very good.
- Excellent location . The staff is awesome and they really try their best to make your stay agreeable.
Villa Hue Hotel
Villa Hue Hotel is 1,650 feet from Huong River and 0.6 mi from Citadel and Dong Ba Market. It features a daily set menu breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout its premises.The hotel is 0.9 mi from Hue Train Station and 1.9 mi from Ngu Mountain. Phu Bai Airport is 9.3 mi away.Featuring garden views and a seating area, air-conditioned rooms offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub, hairdryer and toiletries.Open from 06:00 to 22:00, the restaurant serves Vietnamese and Western delights. Light snacks and drinks are offered at the bar.Guests can use the computer in the mini business center, or make tour and ticketing arrangements on-site. Airport pick-up, transport rental, laundry and ironing services are available. Luggage storage and room service is also provided.
- Beautiful rooms, Welll maintained, professional courtesy and services, great location. Super helpful staff. Close to good restaurants and coffee shops. Close to walking streets and River Park. Excellent value.
- Fantastic breakfast!! Very comfortable beds. The restaurant was great for lunch when we first arrived. Staff was supremely helpful at all times. The location is close to a wide variety of great Hue restaurants. Pleasant courtyard garden with good ambience.
- perfect location just slightly away from the loud downtown crowd, nice large rooms, very pleasant staff.
- Very friendly staffs, even though some are only trainees. Conveniently located near restaurants and shops yet tucked away from the busy street and the nearby noisy bars. The room is huge, very clean and comfy. The cooking class was excellent and of high quality and standard. The breakfast was adequate with local and continental choices, love the homemade jams and yogurt!
- Great breakbeats with dark bread and peanut butter.
Silk Path Grand Hue Hotel & Spa
Set in Hue, 0.9 mi from Forbidden Purple City, Silk Path Grand Hue Hotel & Spa offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Among the various facilities of this property are a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also have free WiFi. The units feature a wardrobe.Guests at Silk Path Grand Hue Hotel & Spa can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Guests can enjoy playing billiards, or take advantage of the business center.Popular points of interest near Silk Path Grand Hue Hotel & Spa include Museum of Royal Antiquities, Trang Tien Bridge and Dong Ba Market. The nearest airport is Phu Bai, 8.7 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Hue Nino Hotel
One of our best sellers in Hue! Hue Nino Hotel is located in Hue City Center, providing easy access to shopping and entertainment areas. It features a restaurant, 24-hour front desk and rooms with traditional Hue décor.Rooms at the Nino Hue are fitted with hardwood furnishings. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi, a cable TV and mini-bar. Private bathrooms come with shower facility and free toiletries.Meals are served at the on-site restaurant, which offers a variety of dishes. For light snacks and beverages, guests can visit the hotel’s bar.The hotel provides laundry services. Tour and sightseeing arrangements can be made at the hotel’s tour desk.Hue Nino Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Hue Airport.
- I like the cleanliness and interior decoration. We had a good nights rest because it felt like home away from home.
- Come back here after our trip to Lng C and still happy with the service they offered us, friendly helpful staffs, good accommodation, easytofind location, spacious room
- Staffs are really friendly, they help carry luggages for my friends when we arrived at the hotel, they even prepare cold drinks for us since its kinda hot in Hue at the moment. They let us check in 2h in advance. Good location in the center of Hue, near walking street with many vibrant bars pubs Nice fullyequipped room
- Our room was as described only more beautiful, clean and comfortable and extremely quiet. We had the deluxe king studio on the 4th floor. The location is ideal and the city of Hue is lovely, clean and airy. The staff was friendly however a bit overzealous to sell their many tours. In the end we designed our own bicycle tour with a guide that they provided and he was superb and the trip was excellent.
- Cute little hotel that is family run. Staff is great and kind and location is perfect for solo traveler looking to explore Hue. Very comfortable and hotel arranged transportation pickup at Danang Airport which was very convenient. Great value for the money.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hue